Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jun-18, 08:31
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,685, Level: 21 Points: 2,685, Level: 21 Points: 2,685, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default To Pin and Tell

I thought I'd try my hand at writing for you guys. Sessions are honestly so much fun for me and I haven't really seen any super descriptive stuff from the woman's perspective. Here's a little tidbit from a session I enjoyed a lot.

He messaged me asking for the beatdown of a lifetime. I told him he'd have to sign a waiver because any bruises, cracked ribs or broken hearts- I couldn't be liable for. He surprised me because he didn't care the cost, just that I would come as soon as possible and "change his life". Sure. This type of opponent is usually the most fun.

I love the play. The trash talk, the taunting and teasing right before I push him over and sit my heavy body right on his face. He never saw it coming. I started off light, leaning over him, only placing a fourth of my weight on his head. "Oh, is that all you've got?" he said, goading me. "Don't worry, I've got everything you need". I dropped myself on top of him, his head lost beneath me. He started saying something, mumbling into me. "I'm sorry, what was that you said??" He began tapping wildly onto my thigh which only made it jiggle. I got lost in the movement his loss of air was causing. "Oh, you're probably begging", I said, amused. He didn't hear. I lifted myself off of him long enough for a breath- Atleast what I deemed to be long enough for a breath. His red face was too cute. I think at that moment he realized exactly what he got himself into. I slammed my body right back onto his face and started to ride it. He was yelling something a little too loudly. Could the people in the room next to us hear? I squeezed my thighs around his head to drown out the sound. He was tapping again.

I lazily slid down to his chest, perching right over his heart. I placed my hand on his cheek sweetly and said "I know you feel like it's sound proof down there but it's not. You're going to have to shut the fuck up." I could see in his face that this was all a little too much. We were only 10 minutes into his session and I didn't want him passing out just yet. There was plenty of fight in him but there was just no way for him to do it in this position. I slowly turned around, giving him every view of the opaque black tights covering my legs and placed my colossal ass in the air right above his face. The shadows reminded me of an eclipse. I heard him mutter "oh God". It made me laugh. "Thats right, you'll need all the help you can get" and I reached back and lifted his head into me. This wasn't what he was expecting. He thought he had an opening and turned his body, trying to slip out of my grip but it allowed me the leverage I needed to fall to my side and grip him in a tight pair of head scissors. Here's a secret: I love my body because everytime I see a smaller woman in this position, most of the time all the man has to do is use his hands to part her thighs for air. But there is no hope for that move on me. My thighs covered the whole of his head and his neck. There's no air for you here.

Again a tap. I locked my legs. More, urgent taps. Releasing my grip and lifting one of my thighs, I could see his face. "My My. What are you going to do? It's only been 15 minutes and we haven't even started wrestling yet..."
Old 23-Jun-18, 19:20
Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: To Pin and Tell

10/10 so far!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankyb For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-18, 01:11
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Wow so dominant
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 02:56
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BbwBrattyFattie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He messaged me asking for the beatdown of a lifetime.
Again a tap. I locked my legs. More, urgent taps. Releasing my grip and lifting one of my thighs, I could see his face. "My My. What are you going to do? It's only been 15 minutes and we haven't even started wrestling yet..."
So please expand, tell me about a time when you either deliberately or accidently really did go too far is handing out "the beatdown of a lifetime."
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 13:30
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thank you for sharing this! I love your attitude and the impact you’ve made on the scene already. Question: Have you done any sessions where a guy’s female girlfriend/significant other watches? And secondly, have you/would you do sessions against another woman?
Old 05-Aug-18, 21:46
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thank you for all of the support! I haven't done either one of those YET but I'd love to.
The Following User Says Thank You to BbwBrattyFattie For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-19, 23:36
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Last Achievements

The moral of the story is be careful what you wish for, it might just come true.
The Following User Says Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-19, 22:45
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

He was self assured and I laughed it off because I’m used to crushing the shit talk right out of my opponents. However, this match was different. I was tapping and I could tell that he loved it. Every time we landed on the floor, locked together in an embrace of arms and legs, I could feel the movement reverberating through me. My top kept getting pushed down to my belly and when we reset I would cover my exposed breasts with my arm until I could readjust my clothes. I can imagine what I looked like- vulnerable, body glistening from a sheen of sweat and my chest rising and falling from exertion but I was smiling and far from exhausted. “You ready yet?” I said. Excited for the uncommon challenge.

Let me tell you a secret- I love it when someone can get a successful hold on me. Most people can’t, because weighing in at around 450, it’s hard to get a good grip on all of my softness. This means that even with successful holds, what is supposed to hurt usually feels like a firm embrace. I stay for a moment, relishing the feeling before breaking out and turning the tide. When I was on all fours, with him on my back- I’d sway gently, letting his feet lift off the ground with his arms around my neck and his hips pushed tight against me. “I think you like this. I think you’ve been waiting for someone to beat you and make you submit” he said in a low voice that I could feel vibrating into my back. I laughed and I wanted to buck him right off of me. But we kept returning to that position because I have to admit that I did like the way it felt. The weight of his body on mine and the sensation of lifting him with ease made me feel powerful despite his idea that because I was underneath him I was not. His teasing was achieving the desired effect and I decided I would show him exactly what he could do with his mouth. I leveraged my weight and got him onto his back. Climbing leisurely over him, I sat comfortably on his chest in schoolgirl. I could feel the constriction of his breathing beneath my huge thighs but I couldn’t see his face over the swell of my breasts and my belly. I lowered my chest and slowly spun around, keeping the bulk of my body centered over his chest and his hips so there was no chance at escape. Then I dropped into a tight facesit and his struggle began. I leaned forward, pinning his wrists next to his hips. His head was between my thighs and I could feel him trying to turn his head to steal a breath. The sensation was delicious. A tap. I raised up a bit, allowing him air and moment for him to decipher which way was up. Then I sat right back down. I could tell he thought we were going to reset but I had already won. Again, a tap. I lifted up. “Oh, you don’t seem to have anything to say now”, I said with a sweet laugh that I’m sure was ominous for him. I had him tally his taps aloud but he quickly lost count. It didn’t matter though. 5 or 6 or maybe 15 taps later, it was time for his punishment.

I stood up slowly, enjoying his red face and his labored breathing. I sat down on the couch and turned up the tv. “Come here”. He crawled over to me. I pushed his head to the floor with one stockinged foot and rested my free leg on top of his back. I won the right to dominate him and it was time for him to submit and eat every word he said. I set him to the task of massaging my feet. While he was working on one, I would shove the other into his mouth. I had him lie on his stomach and suck my toes until I was satisfied. “You’re the winner”, he said, “the better wrestler”. He looked up at me from the floor, awaiting my next command but looking like he thought the session was finished. “Say it again.” I said standing up and sweetly taking hold of his face. “Say it again and say thank you”. He did. Then his eyes widened as he realized I was far from finished with him yet.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BbwBrattyFattie For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-19, 09:04
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Where are you located? Your use of lbs makes me think the U.S. but you curse in a very English way
The Following User Says Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-19, 08:56
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], lol do I? I’m American.

Also I just wanted to reiterate that all the stories I post here are true. They’re actual sessions I’ve had.
The Following User Says Thank You to BbwBrattyFattie For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw wrestler, domination, face sitting, head scissors, humiliation, session, true story