Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-19, 18:20
Points: 3,384, Level: 24 Points: 3,384, Level: 24 Points: 3,384, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Womens Submission Wrestling Denise v Kristie

Hi! longtime reader, first time contributor. These women are accomplished as well as attractive and love to use their accomplished and attractive bodies to wrestle strenously. Suffering is involved, but no injury. They may eventually get a little hot and bothered, but so far, we're just getting a glimpse. Given time, I suspect things may develop. They likely have friends who may eventually visit. I hope you enjoy- HB

The tall brunette tightened her arms around her opponent’s ankles, locking them snugly into her armpits. She’d patiently followed the woman across the mat as the blonde tried to pull her long legs free and scramble away. But now, up against the padded wall, the blonde had run out of room to run. And the brunette was ready to finish her.

Planting her feet wide, Denise slowly lowered her hips into a squat. The blonde’s body rippled with lean muscle as she strained, desperately trying to keep her body rigid and prevent her foe’s actions, but the leverage and power of her adversary were irresistible. Denise steadily bent the woman backwards with her Boston crab. Even at 31, the former college high jumper and pole vaulter kept great flexibility through her hips and spine, but the mechanics of the hold couldn't be denied, and soon Kristie’s abs burned and her lower body ached as the Greek girl ratcheted up the tension.

Denise knew well the limits of her opponent’s flexibility. She’d spent the past few months, hours at a time, contorting and twisting the woman’s frame in this very room. For that reason, she lowered herself only millimeters at a time, her own quads and hips beginning to burn with the exquisitely careful maneuver. She wanted the blonde to suffer until she pounded the mat in submission. But she didn’t want to injure the woman. That would end the fun. Denise also wanted this submission to take some time. She wanted the blonde too exhausted to continue.

Kristie groaned. The hold was painful, but more painful was her realization that she’d had the fall won. The women had already wrestled for hours that day. The first few submissions occured pretty quickly and as usual, had gone to the skilled and powerful Denise. The Greek woman rapidly adding pressure until her foe submitted. This last fall had been a donnybrook, however, with both women locked tight rolling across the mat for over an hour. Their bodies poured sweat, and each was gasping for breath. The mat room had become stifling with the heat and humidity of their energetic efforts. Though superbly conditioned and trained, each had slowed considerably.

Kristie seized upon a rare mistake by the bronze skinned Denise and managed to wrap the woman’s trim waist in her legs while locked belly to belly with her, trapping the powerful Greek in her body scissors while tyingup her arms to prevent escape.

When she’d first started wrestling Denise, this wouldn’t have made much difference, for though Kristie’s legs were plenty strong, they hadn’t been trained in proper application of the hold. In the months since, the blonde’s long legs had become not only devastating to look at, but also positively lethal when she got them around her opponent. She was extremely proud of the submissions she extracted from the lean Greek with her scissor-squeeze, and was looking at a particularly satisfying repeat today.

She snared Denise’s well muscled arms in her own and used this to hold the woman tight to her chest as her legs gripped the powerful girl’s slim waist. With her ankles hooked behind Denise’s back, the Greek couldn't reach them to try to break the hold, and Kristie’s thighs were free to punish Denise’s midsection unhindered. Despite the impressive muscles of Denise’s midriff, Kristie knew her legs were devastating her trapped opponent. The initial frantic writhing had ceased, and with each flex of her legs, she forced a groan from Denise’s full lips as she dragged her opponent into the deep water, clamping down tighter and tighter, draining the tall brunette’s strength with her lower body’s grip. Kristie anticipated the woman’s tap would be coming soon.

Kristie felt Denise’s arms bunch and writhe, trying to slip free. Their skin slicked by sweat, the brunette made some progress, and Kristie worked to keep her subdued. She thought she could rearrange her grip and lock Denise in a tuning fork hold with her arms, but the woman managed to get her arm loose. In a flash, the brunette sat back, pressed to her knees, then staggered to her feet. Kristie knew she should bail on the hold, but she thought she’d weakened Denise and relished the thought of overpowering her, squeezing her back to the mat, and finishing her in the muscular vise of her scissors.

Denise’s remarkable resiliency foiled the blonde’s designs. Denise twisted as soon as she got to her feet and slung the blonde away, but wrapped her arms around Kristie’s legs. Continuing with her momentum, she continued to twist and step over, putting the blonde belly down on the mat while holding her ankles. Kristie immediately realized the threat. She braced her hands and tried to twist and scrabble away, but the taller woman was too skilled and strong. Denise steadily reeled in the blonde, and locked in her hold.

Kristie’s hands bunched into fists as Denise increased the tension on her spine. Denise had become expert at stretching the blonde into submission and she went to work. Kristie strained against the pressure, and resisted the agony for as long as she could. Despite having no hope of escape, she fought with everything she had.

Although hours passed rapidly in Denise’s studio, minutes often dragged out interminably. Kristie lived for days in the slow and steady torture of the brunette’s crab. Groaning and gasping, she reached for and exhausted every ounce of will she possessed. Denise patiently persisted, steadily bowing the blonde’s tawny body farther and farther backwards. Deeper and deeper Denise squatted, increasing the tension carefully. She felt Kristie’s body reach its final point of resistance and held the athletic blonde right there, torturing the lithe beauty on the verge of her endurance.

Kristie’s exquisite face, with large and wide set blue eyes, upturned nose, high cheekbones and broad expressive mouth was a picture of defiance. The eyes squeezed shut with her white teeth bared ferociously perfectly captured her predicament. She was trapped, but refusing to concede. She could feel the Greek’s buttocks just graze her shoulders as Denise worked the boston crab ever deeper. The blonde gasped for breath through her clenched jaw, enduring the agony. Finally, she tapped her surrender. Denise carefully released the tension on her foe’s spine before unlocking her arms and lowered Kristie’s legs to the mat

Denise stood over her foe. "You done for the day?”

Kristie locked eyes, panting for long seconds, then nodded.

“Thank God,” the brunette said as collapsed to the mat next to her.

Kristie smiled. She’d come a long way in the past few months. She took Denise’s fatigue as a most sincere compliment.

“I’m Denise Strati. Erin told me a little about you. She said you’re a doctor. Those are handy in combat sports. Usually they’re not in the event, though.” The tall brunette smiled as she shook hands and welcomed the woman into her home.

“Kristie Cade. I’m a professor of molecular biology. We’re all about actually getting in there and grappling, unlike all those other wussy doctors,” the blonde laughed, noting the woman’s warm grip. She also noted the impressive Denise Strati. Kristie placed her in her early 30’s, for though she had a youthful vigor, she had the bearing and presence that only time could bring. Strikingly attractive, the woman had large dark eyes, a strong brow and jaw, and a wide mouth with full lips. Her prominent nose, though slightly hooked, was positively regal. She wore her wavy brown hair midway down her shoulders. Perhaps an inch taller than the 5’11” blonde, Denise moved with the smooth grace of a lifetime athlete.

“Erin’s great. What’d she say?” Kristie asked.

“She said you’re doing well with your Jiu Jitsu, but are looking for something a little different. What’s wrong with Jiu Jitsu? Too easy?” Denise grinned.

“Hardly, and I really love it, but it opened my eyes to something.”

“Oh, what’s that?” Denise asked.

“I’m a wrestler. Who knew? I thought I was a grown-up professor at a university, but here all I want to do is hit the mat and kick some ass,” Kristie laughed, continuing. “I grew up wrestling, all through elementary and high school. I got away from in in college and grad school, and never thought about coming back until I started with Jiu Jitsu Erin’s club. I realized I really missed grappling.”

“There’s a fair amount of grappling, takedowns, in Jiu Jitsu,” said the tall brunette.

“True, but, at the same time…”

“Understood,” Denise finished. “Well let me tell you about me. I’ve been in martial arts since I could walk. I’ve turned that into a career doing stunts and now coordinating stunts. I’ve also worked as a trainer for different individuals, actors, pro wrestlers, and sometimes molecular biologists. Sometimes,” Denise’s smiled broadly, revealing dazzling white teeth. “Did you dress appropriately?”

The blonde nodded.

“Great move!” Denise commented. Kristie had the brunette locked in a split leg cradle pin and the powerful woman wasn’t going anywhere.

“Thanks,” Kristie panted. It felt really good to be rolling around, and especially good to feel all her old reflexes and techniques coming awake.

“So, are you going to let me up?” Denise asked, her face only inches from the blonde.

“I don’t know. I didn’t hear you give,” Kristie replied while gazing cooly into the brunette’s dark eyes.

“Oh, so you’re like that, huh?” Denise said, and then gave a huge surge, her entire body arching and straining. Kristie was caught off guard, but managed to hang on and keep the powerful woman pinned down.

“Christ you’re strong,” Kristie grunted maintaining her grip. Several seconds of stalemate passed, and finally Denise relaxed.

“Ok, I give,” Denise smiled, and rolled out as Kristie released her.

“That cradle was my favorite pin. I was taller than most of my opponents, and it allowed me to take advantage of that. Of course, I didn’t have to be taller to be able to use it,” she said with a grin.

After warmups, they’d stripped to sports bra and lycra shorts. Kristie had to focus to not be overwhelmed just by the sight of the Strati woman. The olive-skinned woman’s physique was spectacular. Long and rangy, well-muscled, lean, with wide shoulder and hips, a narrow waist, and surprisingly buxom.

“Christ, you’re built like a superhero!” Kristie found herself saying.

Denise laughed. “Thanks. You’re not too bad yourself.”

Kristie blushed. “I’m sorry, I just…”

“Don’t worry about it. Gym and genes. And gin. Not too much though. I’m finding my thirties aren’t quite as forgiving as my twenties.”

“Tell me about it,” Kristie replied. “What do you weigh? Sorry to be so forward, but when I'm wrestling someone taller, bigger, better, I like to know just how much I’m giving up at the scales,” Kristie asked, grinning.

“Right now, about 155. I’ve been heavier, but I’ve been leaning down. I think lighter is better for me, and I’m pretty happy here. It’s pretty livable, and I feel good,” Denise replied

“About 10 pounds on me, then. Some of it appears to be muscle. Good to know,” the blonde quipped.

Denise grinned. “You through stalling, Doc? You’ve got some more ‘ass kicking’ to do, I think.”

The women tied up and soon were rolling across the mat. Denise managed to pin the blonde a few times before the girl secured her again in the cradle pin. Kristie impressed Denise. She took Erin at her word when she agreed to try out the woman, but when she first saw the blonde, she was prepared to be sorely disappointed on the mat. The girl was just too attractive to be much of a fighter. Bright blue eyes, high cheekbones, and a dazzling smile coupled with straight blonde hair and a killer body would give the woman all kinds of easy access in this world. That kind of woman wouldn’t have the grit needed to be be a serious athlete. Sure the girl had some muscles, but Denise had tangled with enough pretty “buff” girls to know those kind of muscles were just for show. As soon as the going got tough, they got all concerned about their hair, nails, etc.

As they wrestled, the blonde steadily broke all those preconceptions. First with just strength and skill, but as the match wore on, she demonstrated stamina and a willingness to work that completely convinced Denise that the girl was for real. She silently apologized to Erin for doubting her.

“So, I can work with you on this. You’re rusty, but fundamentally solid. And you’re pretty tough, which is the main thing, anyway,” Denise said.

“Thanks!’

“But I offer something else, a kind of hybrid style, if you want to try it out.”

“Erin said something along those lines. Submission grappling?”

“Kind of. It’s not a recognized style. Don’t expect to go elsewhere and compete in any tournaments or anything like that. I blend conventional, submission, and … pro,” Denise added.

“Pro? Really? I thought...” Kristie started.

“Of course pro wrestling is fake. Scripted, rather. But the holds, or some of them anyway, are not fake. Nor are the submissions they evoke,” Denise finished. “In my style, I focus on have different targets than Jiu Jitsu. No joint locks or chokes. At least, not to submission.”

Kristie nodded. “That’s what I didn’t like about Jiu Jitsu, it felt like, I don’t know, tricks. I mean, yeah, you had to be trained and strong, but there was just no way to try to fight out of many of the submissions. I’d find myself doing well then all the sudden my elbows about to be broken! Ok, well I’m intrigued. Can I try? What do I need to do?” the blonde offered.

“Try to stop me,” Denise said, smiling mischievously.

Kristie felt like the brunette was ripping her torso in half. Her right armpit was locked into Denise’s left. The brunette’s left leg wrapped her own left leg. Denise had gotten behind her and twined her before she knew what happened. Both Kristie’s arms were free, but she couldn't make any use of them to ease the pressure on her body or try to escape.

“This is called, aptly enough, an abdominal stretch, or more exotically, a cobra twist,” Denise stated calmly, “If we were on the ground, it would be called a ‘twister.’ Unpleasant, huh? Feel free to tap at anytime.”

Kristie grunted, but she wasn’t ready yet to concede defeat. There had to be some way to break loose. She strained, her well-defined abdominal muscles rippled, but found Denise quite immovable. And then she felt the powerful woman tightening the hold. The pain ratcheted slowly higher. Kristie knew she was trapped, but something in her willed her to resist, to take up the woman’s challenge. She set her jaw, and shook her head. Denise smiled to herself at the blonde’s tenacity.

Long minutes passed, with the tawny blonde’s lean frame tortured by her powerful foe. Denise steadily added pressure, carefully twisting the woman into ever worsening agony. Finally Kristie surrendered. As the brunette unwound the blonde from her grip, she nodded to herself, a slight smile on her face. Kriste collapsed to all fours, panting.

“Had enough?” Denise asked.

Kristie looked up, still on the ground, shaking her head. “Hardly. That all ya got?”

Denise smiled, "Hardly. So that’s one main path to submission. Twist your opponent until she taps. The target isn’t her neck, or her joints. It’s her body. It pits the core of your strength and technique against hers. Not against her elbow, or knee, but the central strength of her body. This next fall I’ll demonstrate the other main submission path,” Denise finished.

“Not if I can help it,” muttered Kristie. Denise raised her brow briefly and smiled in response.

A few strenuous moments later found Kristie again in distress.

“Give?” The brunette asked, easing her grip momentarily. Kristie shook her head vigorously.

“NO! No way I’m tapping to this!! This isn’t even a hold!!” she grunted, writhing.

Denise laughed. “You’re falling prey to two things, Doc. First is a normalcy bias. Trust me, I know what a normalcy bias is, I majored in philosophy. Just because a thing has never happened to you, you think it can’t. Just because you’ve never been squeezed to submission, doesn’t mean you can’t be squeezed to submission.”

Kristie grunted a laugh, “What’s the second thing?”

“You’re also falling prey to my bodyscissors.”

Denise squeezed.

Kristie groaned, straining desperately trying to escape. Her arms were snared in Denise’s and she couldn't budge them. This wasn’t what was causing her distress. It was the powerful thighs clamping down on her midriff that had her in trouble. She watched the muscles ripple under the taut brown skin and felt the crushing pressure return. She moaned despite herself. She braced her heels on the mat and tried to squirm loose, but made no progress.

Denise squeezed.

The blonde strained, growing flushed as she resisted, but the long legs’ grip steadily increased. She wrenched and twisted.

Denise squeezed.

Kristie bared her teeth, willing herself to resist, but the pressure was too much. She couldn't tap because the brunette had her arms immobilized. She cried out “OK!” Denise relaxed her legs’ grip.

“Had enough?” Denise again asked.

Kristie shook her head. “No way. Just getting warmed up. That’s another about the club. I’d just feel like we were getting started and they’d call it for the day. What else ya got?”

Denise grinned broadly, “Way too much to show it all to you in a day. But let’s go through a couple more things.”

The first of this couple, Kristie was to learn, was called a torture rack. Stretched across the Greek’s shoulders she would learn this also an apt title.

“If you’ve ever watched pro wrestling, you’ve had to have seen this hold,” Denise explained. “It’s showy, lets the wrestlers really mug it up. Once you get your opponent up there, it’s not that hard to keep her there. And it doesn’t have to be all that uncomfortable. Of course, when you and I wrestle, it will be,” Denise continued.

Once again, Kristie felt like her body was being pulled apart. Denise gripped her chin to secure the hold, but applied pressure by pulling down on the blonde’s left thigh, forcing her hip and spine into hyperextension. Kristie tried to use her hands to free the chin hold. Although Denise’s grip wasn’t painful, it was firm and unyielding. Additionally, Kristie found that struggling only intensified the stretch. She held still, helpless, as Denise steadily increased the tension until she was forced to tap.

“Wardrobe malfunction,” Denise said, nodding towards Kristie’s chest after she lowered the woman to the ground. Kristie found her bra had slid up over her breasts. In her agony she hadn’t noticed.

“Oopsie,” she said, readjusting.

“It happens. Although not so much with you less blessed girls,” Denise teased.

“Hey!” Kristie mock snarled as she covered herself.

“Alright, last fall of the day. Let’s see what’s left in the tank, Doc.”

Kristie had been surprised at how much she had left and put up quite and energetic struggle, even managing to secure the brunette again in her split leg cradle pin.”

“We’re not doing pins this fall, Doc,” Denise said.

“I know, just trying to keep you under control for a minute!” Kristie panted.

“Well, your minute is just about up,” the brunette grunted, straining. This time, their bodies completely slick with sweat, and Kristie drained from her ordeal on the mat, Denise did break free.

“This one’s gonna be simple. My arms, your core. It’s more impressive when we’re both standing, but I have to admit, I’m kinda tired, and I just want you done for today. One technique point, I’ll make though. Notice how low my arms are around your waist? I can feel the muscles of your hard little ass on the bottoms of my arms. That lets me know I don’t have any of your ribs. Midsections are for squeezing. Ribs aren’t. Got that?”

Kristie nodded, still trying to escape. She was on top of her opponent, with her opponent’s back on the mat. In her previous wrestling experience, that was the goal. Not now though. Denise’s arms wrapped her midriff in a crushing embrace. She squirmed, mindless now that not only her top had been dislodged, but so had Denise’s. She tried to reach the hands locked behind her back to break the hold. That’s when Denise flexed.

Kristie felt her body arch, lifting off her opponent. The bronze arms around her waist rippled as they cinched around her, squeezing her abdomen against Denise’s breasts. She fought to prevent the air from being forced from her lungs in a groan of agony. She thought the woman’s legs would cut her in half earlier in the bodyscissors, but this hug was even more powerful. Her legs flailed helplessly on the mat, her spine locked in a rigid arch as the squeeze continued.

Denise watched from below as she poured all her energy into her back, shoulders, chest, and arms. The blonde’s body bowed backwards by the force of Denise’s crush. Her skin flushed, glistening with sweat stretched tightly over well defined musculature. The veins in her neck, arms, shoulders all distended as shestrained, and her pert little breasts thrust proudly out beneath the woman’s bra. Kristie’s head, initially arched back as well, now slowly tilted forward as the blonde weakened. Teeth bared, she panted rapidly as her eyes locked with Denise’s.

“Damn!” the brunette thought, “Even in agony she looks amazing.” She could also see how determined the woman was to resist. Denise continued the savage squeeze, watching the woman grow ever more flushed but the flinty stare didn’t break. Denise finally relaxed her muscles, loosening the hug. The blonde sagged, collapsing limply on top of her. She lay there, gasping for breath but not moving. Denise drew deep breaths but otherwise lay motionless under her opponent.

“I give,” Kristie whispered. They lay there quite some time. Kristie felt the Greek’s hands unclasp and her arms slid to her sides. The blonde rolled off and lay on her back, trembling and breathing deeply.

“That was very promising, Doc,” the brunette said, still on her back, gaze up at the ceiling. “So, interested in continuing? I’ve got news for you,” Denise said.

Kristie nodded, gasping for breath. “Yeah, but give me a minute. What news?”

“You passed the audition.”

“Audition?” the blonde breathed, puzzled.

“I’m not hard-up for work, Doc. I’ve got plenty of potential clients. But I’m pretty selective. What I’ve seen today makes me want to continue with you.”

Kristie smiled. “Cool, I guess, though I’m not sure how i’m going to walk tomorrow.”

“Stiffly, slowly…”

Kristie laughed. “So, what’re your rates?”

“You couldn't afford me. Good news, though, I’m giving you the price break reserved for molecular biologists. There will be a substantial amount of sweat required, ATP as well, but as far as money, how’s free work for you?”

“That’s right in my budget,” Kristie panted, locking eyes with the brunette, smiling. “ATP? Aren’t you the clever little thing.”

“Hey, just letting you know what you’re up against, Doc. Not just a superhero body here. Big brain too!” Denise said laughing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DeniseStrati.jpg (94.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg KristieCade.jpg (60.7 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by hibob; 28-Jan-19 at 13:40. Reason: Grammar typos, intro
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hibob For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-19, 01:29
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Womens Submission Wrestling Denise v Kristie

Thanks by upload the storie.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-19, 15:16
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Amazing story
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkmagician For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-19, 15:42
Last Achievements

The following week, the gals get together again -HB

Denise’s bare breasts jutted proudly from her chest, the flawless bronze skin glistened with sweat, small nipples erect. Their ripe curves contrasted enticingly with the sleek musculature of the woman’s physique. Kristie had to admit the gal had great tits. Denise was less thrilled, as this was the fifth time in just an hour of wrestling than she’d had to stop to adjust her top. Kristie couldn’t fault the garment; it was as overmatched by the Greek’s body as she was.

“Can I ask you a favor?” Denise huffed.

“What’s that?” replied the blonde.

“Would you mind if I went without? This is really getting old.”

“Doesn’t bother me. I’ve certainly seen them enough today. Besides, I’ve never been terribly modest. But can I ask you a question?” Kristie continued.

“Yes. They’re real. And spectacular, I know,” Denise laughed as she threw the sweaty garment onto the pile of her discarded warmups.

“I had wondered. As lean as you are… but they aren’t the ridiculous “turtle shells” you see... Yours move! Gravity actually affects them. At least a little, anyway, they’re crazy perky,” the blonde gushed.

Denise giggled, “All the women in my family, both sides, just crazy tits. I’m considered the runt. If I didn’t stay as lean as I do I’d probably have the reduction surgery half of them have had.”

Kristie said “Not a problem for my people. We’re much too proper for that. Very upright uptight. We have just enough cleavage to assert our roles as alpha females of high society but certainly not venturing into… strumpette territory,” Kristie tried to effect a haughty demeanor which was diminished by her snorting with laughter.

Denise grinned, “Yes you have very alpha female tits. That’s mostly why I decided to work with you. C’mon let’s get back to you asserting your dominance.”

Kristie once again locked up with her powerful foe. Today was her second session with Denise. There was much less chatter, and much more humbling. Apparently, last time was the “Intro to Submission Wrestling” class, and today was a 300 series for post-grads. Denise had spoken little as she blew through the blonde with little to no explanation or discussion.

Only at the start, Denise gave a quick note: “We need to control our takedowns. No throws, tosses, and no slamming. Be careful near the walls, too. They’re padded, sure, but the angles can get dangerous. We’re occasionally going to go down hard, but let’s try to not let that happen too often. We’re both strong enough that we could get really injured.”

Kristie nodded, “Agreed. Besides, I don’t need to stun you to submit you,” she added with a wry smile.

“Yeah,” Denise snorted, then resumed twisting and squeezing the lithe blonde into submission after submission with a dizzying variety of holds.

An agonized hour later, Kristie grunted, “Hey! you being topless...you’re slipperier!!!” She wriggled, trapped tight in Denise’s bear hug. The powerful bronzed arms bunched and rippled as the blonde struggled to withstand the squeeze.

Denise tilted her head to look up at the suffering woman, grinning brightly. “Am I? Hmmmm... certainly an unexpected benefit.”

Kristie groaned, only partly in disbelief. “Uhh...yeah...Seems to be very unexpected. I hope the surprise doesn’t kill you. Fine. I’m going topless too.”

“Be my guest,” Denise replied equably as her biceps and deltoids bulged. The blonde’s groan increased in pitch as the pressure on her abdomen increased. She was helpless to remove her own top, however, as her arms were pinned tightly to her sides.

Kristie initially had managed to trap the tall Greek in her own bear hug. Kristie had thrilled at feeling the powerful woman in her arms as she lifted her from her feet. She had been eager to watch the exotic beauty suffer in her arms, for a change, and had set to work squeezing the woman’s slim waist.

Unfortunately, although Denise had twisted and squirmed, the woman’s solid frame didn’t seem to be fazed by the blonde’s efforts. Worryingly, the muscles in Kristie’s own arms and back soon had started to burn from fatigue. Almost in a panic, she had thrown more and more of her dwindling strength into the effort, desperate to submit the girl. She hadn’t realized she no longer held the woman off the ground until she felt Denise’s strong arms encircle her in their crushing embrace. In the process, Kristie’s arms were trapped by the hug.

She soon had Kristie in trouble. Kristie was completely helpless as the corded arms of the rangy brunette bunched and rippled. The blonde's lean body arched in response, her long tan legs pedaled futilely in the air as Denise squeezed with all the power of her chest, shoulders, back, and arms. Kristie resisted, but despite her well-muscled midriff, she suffered mightily. Denise then began to pulse the hug, squeezing, relaxing slightly, then squeezing again. All the while the bronze arms cinched tighter and tighter around around the blonde like a zip-tie.

The technique was devastating. Kristie twisted desperately. High pitched grunts escaped her clenched jaw, as each pulse cinched the crushing hug tighter. Soon she was writhing, her abdomen crushed tight to Denise’s bare chest. Despite her agony, however, Kristie endured the punishment and long minutes passed without a tap from the blonde.

Finally the brunette planted her feet and a wave of muscular contraction went up her through her legs, hips, and abdomen as Denise focused all the strength of entire sinewy frame into her upper body. The muscles of her back, chest, shoulders, and arms rippled and meshed as Denise cranked down with full power on Kristie’s midsection. The squeeze was excruciating. Kristie felt like a bug pinned to a board as she felt her body reflexively arch fully and her arms and legs extend in response to the pressure. To her further dismay, Kristie heard an unbidden high pitched sound escape her lips. Denise released her hug, and Kristie collapsed to the mat.

“No way you meant to make that sound, Doc. If I squeeze you till you squeal, that’s an automatic tap every time,” Denise laughed.

Kristie nodded, gasping, rolling in a ball on her side, finally managing, “Yeah. Oh my god. What’ve I gotten myself into?”

Denise sat on the mat next to her, “Hey, you’re good. I wouldn’t have unloaded on you like that if you couldn't take it.”

Kristie looked up, clearly dubious.

“Trust me. A month from now, well, you won’t exactly laugh when I do that, but you’ll be able to withstand it. For a little while, anyway. You’re not used to this type of wrestling, especially being squeezed. Stretching you had to deal with when you wrestled in school. Your opponent would try to trap and twist you in order to pin you, but she wasn’t allowed to squeeze. When the pressure on your core really builds, it takes some getting used to.”

“Tell me about it,” Kristie said, nodding. She’d already found her instincts from high school wrestling were often counterproductive. Getting top position was useful, but putting her opponent’s shoulders on the mat doesn’t help anything. In fact, Denise submitted her several times today when she had the woman nicely pinned. While Kristie held the woman to the mat, Denise had managed to encircle the blonde’s midsection with her arms or legs. Kristie suffered the indignity of being squeezed to submission by the woman she held underneath her.

When Kristie did manage to get her own limbs around the Greek girl’s narrow waist, she found the results as disappointing as her failed bear hug. The exquisitely chiseled midriff seemed to be built of the bronze the woman’s flawless skin resembled. Although instead of cold metal, the woman’s body was hot, rippling muscle but just as impervious to Kristie’s efforts.

Nevertheless, Kristie got up after each surrender and engaged the seemingly invulnerable Denise again and again. Removing her bra did little to help her escape Denise’s attacks, but it did give her a psychological boost. She had to admit, stripping to the waist to combat this formidable woman made her feel like a badass.

========================

“Alright Doc, last fall,” as they faced off. Kristie felt a brief surge, her energy renewed as she wanted desperately to try to salvage some dignity after today’s beat down. Kristie locked eyes with the dark haired beauty. She noted the woman’s predatory attitude and could feel an instinctive need to run. But dammit, she wasn’t a rabbit! Sure, this woman was kicking her ass today, but Kristie Cade was nobody’s prey. She returned the brunette’s stare with her own steely glint. Kristie would win this next fall, or make this woman work her ass off to take it from her.

The women tied up, arms locked. She managed to fight off Denise’s takedowns and even secured her own after she got the girl to bite on a feint. On the ground, she rode the brunette with all her weight, working steadily to take her back. For once, Kristie was on the offensive, and Denise had to counter and escape. Denise rolled, sensing the blonde’s intent, but Kristie stayed with her. Kristie managed to get a hook in and wrapped the Greek’s slim waist, but her other leg was trapped. Kristie then went for a rear naked choke to distract the brunette. In a split second of inattention, the blonde slipped her leg free and locked ankles. Exhilarated, she clamped down with all her strength on the abdomen between her thighs.

Denise writhed, struggling in the blonde’s scissors and Kristie sank the choke. She pulled back, stretching the woman as she squeezed. In regular submission wrestling, Kristie would win this fall. She would use her legs to hold her opponent trapped and use her arms to squeeze the woman’s vulnerable throat until Denise tapped, or went limp from lack of blood flow to her brain.

In this from of submission wrestling, Kristie’s arms merely controlled Denise’s head and neck. It was up to her lower body to wring the Greek’s midsection until the girl pounded the mat in surrender.

With the muscled bronze goddess at her mercy, Kristie felt an almost instinctive urge to flex her arms and choke the girl out, but she instantly dismissed the thought. That wasn’t the rules. Kristie wanted to win, but when she finally defeated this formidable woman, there would be no asterisk. She would win fair and square. Even more, it would be such a betrayal of the trust Kristie recognized was so vital to their competition. You couldn’t wrestle someone practically nude for hours if you couldn’t trust her to control her emotions. In that moment Kristie realized even if it meant she never beat Denise, she would never cross that line.

But Kristie knew she would beat Denise. And today. She poured all she had into her scissors, hungry to squeeze the submission out of her. Minutes passed, both women almost motionless but for the rippling muscles of long tan legs clamping down on bronze washboard abs. Unfortunately for the blonde, her adrenaline surge evaporated, and her fatigue kicked in. Denise’s skill and strength took over. Kristie did her best to fight a decent rear guard action, but the Greek was just too much.

Soon she felt the all too familiar feel of the brunette’s strong legs encircling her own waist. Denise adjusted her position, drawing the blonde deeper into her scissors until Kristie’s bare midriff was tight against the girl’s crotch where Kristie knew Denise could bring the full power of her hips and thighs to bear. Kristie managed to bridge, but Denise used the action to flip her belly down and secure the blonde’s right arm in a chicken wing. She’d gone from the frying pan into the incinerator.

“So a few final points for the day,” Denise said. Kristie was gratified to hear the woman was at least breathing hard. “First off, don’t feel bad. I haven’t held back today. Not much anyway. And you’ve responded admirably,” Denise said.

“You’re serious? What’re you getting out of this? I've just been a practice dummy for you all day long,” Kristie gasped, glad that the woman hadn’t begun in earnest with her scissors. Although, as she was prone, her abdomen rested on Denise’s well-muscled left thigh while the equally well-muscled right thigh pressed down on her lower back, exerting a steady low grade squeeze on the blonde’s exhausted core muscles.

“Very serious, Doc. You’ve done great today.”

“Thanks,” the blonde replied, still not convinced.

“Ok, just a few points of technique, then we’ll finish up. Or I’ll finish up. You’ll be finished,” Denise smiled playfully.

“The belly down bodyscissors is one of my favorites. Especially if I’ve managed to capture my opponent’s far wrist, like I have today.”

Kristie tried to pull her arm free, but it was locked tight.

“So my opponent can’t use her hand to try to unlock my ankles, and as she’s flat on her stomach, it’s really hard for her to bring her knees up to break the lock, too.”

Kristie’s legs stirred on the mat, trying to push up, but her fatigue plus the sweat-slicked mat meant Denise’s scissors were in no danger.

“There’s several nice efficiencies you can take advantage of here, too. As I’m sure you’ve noted, even without me flexing, you’re dealing with a continual pressure from lying on my down leg, and the weight of my top leg. But as a biologist who knows something about muscles, here’s one of my favorite features, and I think you’ll really get this,” the brunette continued.

“Muscles contract most powerfully when they can shorten, right? And this hold keeps you from curling up your core and letting your abs really crank down and protect you. Further, if I twist my hips,” Denise demonstrated, “I stretch your toned little tummy out even further.”

Kristie felt her lower back forced into extension, her butt lifted in the air, and her thighs lift off the mat as the brunette used the hold to crank her spine and lower body backwards like unwinding a tube of toothpaste. Denise’s grip on the blonde’s trapped waist tightened enough to draw a small groan from the tall blonde.

“See? I’ve got you in trouble and I haven’t even brought really any of my strength into play. So when I do flex…”

The light glistened on the taut bronze skin as the powerful muscles of the Greek’s haunches rippled. Kristie’s brow furrowed, her eyes shut tightly and her teeth bared as she groaned. She was so tired. She’d fought so hard all day, and had been so thoroughly thrashed by the supple and sinuous Greek. She’d shown no ability to slow her down or damage her with any of her holds. Her muscles were beyond burning. Her brain reeled at the seemingly insurmountable task of ever defeating this woman on a wrestling mat.

Denise squeezed.

The bronze skin slick and hot, Denise’s thighs muscles were hard and relentless as Kristie felt them clamp down on her lower back and abdomen. Despite the agony, Kristie determined to resist to the last. She squirmed and twisted reflexively, trying to pull her arm free and work loose from the brunette’s lethal squeeze but couldn't find any relief from the steadily increasing agony.

Denise regarded the woman, enjoying the view of her own well muscled legs as they bisected the long tawny body just above the swell of the blonde’s full buttocks. She savored the sensation of her own glutes, hips, and thighs as they flexed, torturing the blonde’s taut midsection, reveling in the feel of Kristie’s strong body suffering in her scissor-squeeze. Denise could feel the pulse of Kristie’s heartbeat against her inner right thigh and knew the girl’s legs would be tingling, growing heavy and weak as her bodyscissors strangled the blonde’s midsection.

Denise admired the tenacity and grit of the girl. She knew Kristie was on vapors, but still the woman hadn’t quit. For every moment Kristie survived her diabolical holds today, Denise grew more convinced she had chosen well when she had decided to work with her. This woman she toyed with today would soon become a capable and dangerous rival on these mats. In the near future if she was not careful, Denise could well find herself face down on the mat, feeling the strength drain out of her own legs as Kristie’s thighs closed inexorably on her.

The girl was already stronger than Denise let on. Denise didn’t allow herself show just how she had suffered when the blonde managed to hug or scissor her. She wanted to know if the girl would get discouraged by Denise’s seeming invulnerability and quit, or would rise to the challenge. She now knew Kristie’s determination far exceeded her initial assessment. This was no trivial blonde hottie with some show muscles. This was a mature and serious athlete who happened to be encased in a spectacularly attractive package.

Denise regarded her opponent’s face. Kristie’s sweat-soaked straight blonde hair long since pulled loose from its tidy ponytail, now plastered wildly but fetchingly around her head and neck. The fine features of blonde’s face were drawn in a mask of pain and exhaustion, but showed no evidence of despair. She watched Kristie’s chest rise and fall rapidly, the muscles of the sleek strong shoulders bunch and ripple under the smooth tan skin as the woman still tried to work her trapped left arm free.

Denise maintained the tension in her legs, holding the blonde trembling on the threshold of submission another few moments. Then she tightened the powerful bronze thighs ever so slightly and the threshold was crossed. The squeeze became finally unbearable. Denise smiled as she felt the woman’s besieged abdominal muscles slacken, she heard the stifled cry and the hand smack the mat.

Denise slid her her legs free from her foe, impressed at how stiff and tired they were. This Cade gal is gonna be a handful, Denise thought with keen anticipation

“See ya next week, Doc. This week’s installment of sweat is paid in full.”

“Yeah, but what about the ATP?” Kristie grunted from where she lay motionless on the mat.

Denise smiled.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hibob For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-19, 09:16
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Part 2 above approved
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Feb-19, 09:57
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

This is a very well written story that contains excellent physical description and a couple of magnificent women. I also like the idea of jumping around in time to show how they have met and developed their competitive natures, but I think there needs to be some kind of boundary between then and now. I don't mean this to sound critical, but the story shifts from past to present in a slightly jarring way, making me stop reading for a moment to take stock. If there was some kind of transition or demarkation I think it might not snap me out of the moment so often. By this transition, I mean the use of a device like:

--oOo--

which presents more of a break than a simple paragraph change. Another alternative could be to present events that happened in the past in italics, or something similar.

In this way, we will immediately see that there is something different about the text we are currently reading, but not so blatantly that we are jarred from our enjoyment of your words.

As I said earlier, I don't want this to seem overly critical. I did enjoy reading your story, but I was snapped out of the moment too often. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-19, 14:34
Last Achievements

Thank you, i very much appreciate your comments. I think that's very constructive information. It really makes me appreciate the skill of the writers who do transition back and forth seamlessly/organically. It's much easier to read than it is to replicate, I've found! I find it very fun trying, and have found a subject that makes it worthwhile. Thanks again for reading through and commenting
The Following User Says Thank You to hibob For This Useful Post:

Tags
bear hug, body scissors, boston crab, female wrestling, scissors, submission grappling, submission wrestling