Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Old 23-Feb-21, 13:18
Points: 718, Level: 10 Points: 718, Level: 10 Points: 718, Level: 10
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%

Default My Art

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show some of my stuff. I've always been into evenly matched opponents going at it so you won't find any domination or anything here. Anyways I'm going to put it out there that I can't color worth a darn so if someone in this forum is good at that and wants to color in my stuff I would love to see it but either way, I hope you like my art!

My first match up is between Nightwing and Black Widow from DC and Marvel respectively. They're both highly athletic and acrobatic combatants who's weapons are stick like weapons so this should make for a very interesting fight!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ozwa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-21, 09:38
Points: 843, Level: 11 Points: 843, Level: 11 Points: 843, Level: 11
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Thumbs up Re: My Art

Really impressive artwork along with paneling. I've always wondered how it would play out and who would win. I also like competitive fights more than straight-up domination. All around great art!
The Following User Says Thank You to Competitive MvF For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-21, 10:51

Default Re: My Art

Thanks! I tried working on this as a comic but I'm just terrible at coloring things :P. I am working on their fight as an animation though, it's just, a longer process.

But yeah; two highly skilled fighters/detective/agent type heroes going from fighting at long range to closing in to dual escrimas vs batons and finally culminating in an all out hand to hand brawl as they become more aware of just how evenly matched they are. I wouldn't know who between them would finally come away with the win.
Old 04-Jun-21, 11:50
Points: 6,653, Level: 34 Points: 6,653, Level: 34 Points: 6,653, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Impressive artwork! Maybe down the line, you could draw Casssandra Cain vs Lady Shiva, using Kung Fu, Tricking, and more martial badassery.
Old 03-Sep-21, 18:31

Sleepover Scramble

Jamie and Casey are best friends who regularly stay over at one another's houses. On one of these nights, the two of them got into an argument as to whether or not catfighting was an effective means to win a fight. Jamie certainly didn't think so and voiced his opinion.

Casey, ever the competitive one, challenged him. "I bet I could kick your ass in a catfight." She said.

"You wouldn't stand a chance." Jamie laughed.

"Want to bet?" She yelled as she tackled him to the floor.

What began as lighthearted rolling on the carpet soon became something more primal as the two friends found themselves almost evenly matched in terms of endurance and willingness to take their match one step further. Before long their giggling was replaced with growls and groans as they began to scratch, slap and even bite in their attempts to get the other to call uncle.

Eventually, they were both drenched in sweat, their bodies pressed against each other and they were panting heavily. Casey glared into Jamie's eyes. His, unblinking, stared back into hers as he bared his teeth at her. They were in the basement and no one could hear them. The only way this would end would be when one of them admitted defeat. She felt him tighten his hold on her hair and she did the same as she let out a low growl.

The night was young, and both of them still had plenty left in the tank.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ozwa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-21, 18:35
Points: 13,371, Level: 50 Points: 13,371, Level: 50 Points: 13,371, Level: 50
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,088 Times in 553 Posts

Amzing art !!!.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, deathmatch, mixed fighting