Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 18-Apr-21, 01:37
Points: 2,823, Level: 22 Points: 2,823, Level: 22 Points: 2,823, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Small woman vs larger man...surprise outcome

I'm just curious how many of you have had matches with a woman smaller than you, that completely took you by surprise at her strength, skill and will to mix it up.
For me it happened twice. Once I was around 22 yrs old and had a session with a 24 yr old Filipina girl. I stand 5'10" and 180 lbs at the time. She was 5'2" and I would guess 110 lbs soaking wet. She was a beautiful, shy and soft-spoken girl. Her face was absolutely stunning. When we met, I figured she wouldn't go through with the match, but she happily agreed.
She was wild on the mat. She was fast and was a lot stronger that I could have imagined. We agreed on an hour session and about half way through, we were tied on pins and submissions. I managed to eek out a win by the end. If it had lasted longer, I would have conceded the match to her.

Years later when I was in my late 30's, I had a session with a tall young lady. She was in her early 20's and was tall and thin. 5'9" and would guess 115 lbs. She was built like a ballerina. Again, I was surprised she would agree to wrestle me. By then I was pretty close to 200lbs.
I spent most of the match getting caught in head scissors and trying to get out of them. She had long legs, but they were very strong. She never got me to submit to her scissors, though I came close a few times. I managed to pin her twice and she did manage to pin me once with a facesit.

Both matches felt like a had wrestled someone much larger. I felt beat up. I've actually had matches with larger women that were much easier.
I'd love to hear some stories for you guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to pietrocp For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 15:28
Points: 443, Level: 7 Points: 443, Level: 7 Points: 443, Level: 7
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Re: Small woman vs larger man...surprise outcome

Some of the tall, skinny women will annihalate you in wrestling. I knew a college volleyball player who was listed as 6'1 120 lbs. She was friends with my female roommate in college. One night after a night out, we were play tussling. Nevt thing I knew my roommate was acting as a referee and encouraging it. She pinned me on the floor and held me there while they both teased me about getting my butt kicked by a girl. I tried making excuses so she let me up and gave me a rematch. Same result. She was stronger and faster even though I outweighed by 40 lbs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DBR1 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 16:58
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Got killed by a gal 5-8 and 130 with some wrestling knowledge and incredible endurance. After the match i was sweating and winded, she was completely fresh. Pinned me 4 times in 20 minutes. I’m 6-1 190. I felt very emasculated.., the extremely skilled Sybil Starr at 5-4 and about 120 destroyed me in a session years ago with incredible ease. I got the feeling she was holding back a bit also. Again felt incredibly emasculated.. i find it much more embarrassing when the girl is a lot smaller than you and a very good looking woman, which these 2 were...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMC For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 21:41
Moderator [D]
Points: 15,040, Level: 53 Points: 15,040, Level: 53 Points: 15,040, Level: 53
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,009 Posts

i will never forget my first Match vs Ola (german retired wrestler). At this time i where around 6'1 and 290 lbs and she 5'6 and around 135 lbs. When we was in front together, i where thinking why i asked for this session. I will destroy that girl so easly. We started, after 5 sec. I had to tap. The mach where longer after this, bud she won somehting like 6-0. I felt really bad. But still whe had later multiple sessions. Every time a lost without points. When i drove home, i had everytime the impression to have fight with a Footballplayer form the highest ligue.

But we i like this girl and for she was one of the greatest session wrestler ever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post: