Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 15-Jun-21, 00:46
Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Italian Female Wrestling (IFW) | Custom Video Review

Hello members,

**Update (06/17/2021): Sorry everyone, I got confused and there are some discrepancies in this review. The custom video request was for the same producer but different studio brand called Sexy Fight Dreams (SFD). They're very similar and even share the same models for their videos. But I just want to make that clear.**

I (very) recently reached out to the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ("IFC) team to submit a custom video order. Because I just made the order (made the payment just 2 hours ago) I have not received the final product yet. However, for everyone here who's interested in ordering custom videos (whether it's specifically for IFC or with any other mixed wrestling producers) I wanted to document my experience and share them with the members of this forum.

Firstly, their website made it very easy for site visitors to submit custom video orders. I didn't have to do a lot of surfing/scrolling to find their contact form. You can also email them if you're not comfortable with submitting fill-out forms. For me, I emailed them because I wanted to send them an attachment of images which I wanted them to incorporate into the scenes.

A member of their sales team (Ric) replied to my message within 24 hours. I emailed them Friday night and saw their reply in my inbox the next day, Saturday morning. This is considered to be really fast and I highly value this. So it's good to know their sales team is responding to customers' order around the clock, both weekdays and weekends. Other producers leave you hanging for 2-4 days, making you wonder if your inquiry even went through.

I chose 2 female wrestlers and 2 male wrestlers. You should always pick two for each heel & jobber as a backup, just in case your first choice is not available.

For me, I chose [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for my female wrestler pick. Luckily Robi was available for custom shoots. So we were good with that.

For the male, I chose Luca and Cristian. Unfortunately, neither of them were available. So Ric suggested a male wrestler who I've never seen on their site before. His name is Fulvio. Muscular and good looking guy, probably in his early-mid 20s.

I asked Ric if there were any sample videos of Fulvio in action. I wanted to verify Fulvio's jobber skills. Ric told me that the videos with Fulvio is in the pipeline and has not yet been released (yet). But he was kind enough to send and show me the trailer clips of him which will be scheduled for release.

I checked out the unreleased trailer clips and liked what I saw. I approved the casting for Robi and Fulvio.

They asked for payment via PayPal, which I was totally fine with. I'm totally open to share what they billed me for. But I'm a little scared that I might piss them off. If you really want to know PM me. But FYI~all the things I asked for in my custom might add up differently from what you might want in your custom. For example, if you request for more strenuous or riskier action sequences, then the cost might add up. All I can say is that IFW is a bit on the higher end and their rates are more expensive than other US based mixed wrestling producers. But all their videos are shot in high quality and their wrestlers make it look so real, so I thought it was worth a shot. I'm looking forward to the final deliverables.

Going back and forth with Ric, the total time it took to finalize the order was about 4 days. I initiated on Friday night and we finalized Monday afternoon. To be completely honest, Ric replied with external links to the sample trailer clips on Sunday and I did not respond because I was so occupied with weekend errands all day long. So, I do take the fault on the 'one day' delay. So technically it would've been 3 days. And, if I may add, that all took place on the weekend.

Ric sent me the payment info. I processed the payment via PayPal (in Euros) and everything was set to go. Ric told me that they will be shooting tomorrow, which is why I sent the payment today so their production team can squeeze my custom order into their schedule while both Robi and Fulvio are there on set. However, I did not get confirmation of when the final edits will be delivered to me. I'll just have to wait and see.

Overall, my experience with IFW has been great. Ric has been very kind and accommodating to all my inquiries. He responds quickly. But everyone here needs to know that, I also did my part to consolidate all my questions and requests in as little email exchanges as possible. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time going back and forth for an unnecessary span of time.

I'll keep you guys posted and give my review of the final edited product.

Last edited by boychokeu; 16-Jun-21 at 05:58. Reason: Wrong Information
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boychokeu For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-21, 04:06
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 28,081, Level: 73 Points: 28,081, Level: 73 Points: 28,081, Level: 73
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,893 Times in 449 Posts
Default Re: Italian Female Wrestling (IFW) | Custom Video Review

My experiences with IFW have been the same. Ric’s a good guy who listens and takes care of business. The customs I ordered were quickly arranged, filmed, and delivered. Yeah, they’re a little pricier, but I think they’re the best in the business these days—absolutely beautiful girls and some pretty competitive action.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-21, 04:33
Points: 1,643, Level: 16 Points: 1,643, Level: 16 Points: 1,643, Level: 16
Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9%

How does IFW do compared to Fight Pulse? I want to check IFW mixed match but it's more expensive than Fight Pulse.. there is like 1 video that cost 45 Euro if I remember correctly

But I thnk most of their wrestler seems pretty small..mostly weight under 125 lb

Last edited by vayne77; 15-Jun-21 at 04:45.
Old 15-Jun-21, 12:54
Points: 7,545, Level: 37 Points: 7,545, Level: 37 Points: 7,545, Level: 37
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%
Last Achievements

Let us see these videos.
Old 15-Jun-21, 15:46
Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How does IFW do compared to Fight Pulse? I want to check IFW mixed match but it's more expensive than Fight Pulse.. there is like 1 video that cost 45 Euro if I remember correctly

But I thnk most of their wrestler seems pretty small..mostly weight under 125 lb
This is just my opinion, but IFW and SexyFightDreams (IFW's sister company) lean towards more non-competitive/fantasy compared to Fight Pulse. The reason is because most of IFW and SFD's videos are custom, which they resell. If customers are sending them scripts for them to follow, there's no way it could be competitive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Fight Pulse takes custom video orders.
Old 01-Jul-21, 15:58
Points: 2,672, Level: 21 Points: 2,672, Level: 21 Points: 2,672, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boychokeu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is just my opinion, but IFW and SexyFightDreams (IFW's sister company) lean towards more non-competitive/fantasy compared to Fight Pulse. The reason is because most of IFW and SFD's videos are custom, which they resell. If customers are sending them scripts for them to follow, there's no way it could be competitive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Fight Pulse takes custom video orders.
well how was your custom? curious to know how your service went.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goofella27 For This Useful Post:

Tags
custom orders, custom videos, customs, italian female wrestling