Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-21, 18:15
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default My personal Top 10

This is a personal list only -- my favorite women I have sessioned. Because I session so frequently, I am including women I have sessioned with in the last two years only since they may have changed longer than that. For instance, I have sessioned with Dez Desire many times, but not in the last 2 years, so I have not included her. If I did, she'd be high up on my list.

That said, here goes:

1. Pocahontas: She is so much fun and we have great chemistry together. She is incredibly strong but not a great wrestler. She once laid on her back, had me lay on top of her and then she thrusted me up and down about 25 times. I weigh about 255 and she's about 165. It was incredible. She has a really good head scissors if she gets you in it and her face sit is incredible (And somehow, I keep ending up in that! Strange how that works!)

2. Jolene Hexx: We live in the same town so I session with her quite a bit. I have no luck with her. I am nearly twice her size and no matter how hard I try, I get destroyed. She's also smoking hot and is the best trash talker there is

3. Lilly Ice: Great body, great enthusiasm, open to anything. Just a lot of fun. Not the greatest wrestler but it doesn't bother me, LOL

4. Tyler Dare: She's fun, she's into it, she's incredibly strong and she's super hot. What more can I say? Just wish I sessioned with her more often

5. Mistress Kara: No one dominated me more than she did. I had zero chance against her and she did what she wanted. But she was a ton of fun to wrestle.

6. Sarah Brooke: I mentioned that I thought she was too small for me when we started in our first session, which really got her fired up. She was a wildcat. Lots of fun.

7. Jennifer Thomas: I have probably sessioned with Jen second-most behind Pocahontas and Jolene. She'd be higher but she has a nagging hip injury which occasionally limits her.

8. Ava Simone: When we started, she was aggressive and just about ground me into the floor. When she saw how absolutely dominant she was, she backed off a bit. She still completely dominated me, but I was able to leave the session under my own power.

9. Cheyenne Jewel: I've sessioned her four times. Three times, she totally dominated me and I had little chance. Once, somehow, I won. She's a bit hard to schedule but well worth it.

10. Camila: She has moved out of my town and so she's not a regular like she was, but she's incredible. She told me -- I don't know if it's true -- that she only wrestled competitively against me and no one else. She wins when she wants. She is strong and knows jiu-jitsu. The thing that makes me laugh is, in our second or third session, I mentioned to her during a break how even we were. She said, oh, no, i am letting you win. I told her for the next 20 minutes to wrestle me like it was the Olympics. I think it was like 40-0 Camila in that time span. She proved her point.

Honorable mention: Savannah Fox, Agatha Carter, Skylar Rene, Lana Luxor (one of my favorites but haven't seen her in a while and she's improved), Robin Fightbabe, Milah Romanov, Chloe Cummings, Kelli Provacateur, Kordelia Devonshire.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-21, 20:07
Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My personal Top 10

How was your session with Agatha Carter?
Old 20-Jul-21, 23:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Exposure [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How was your session with Agatha Carter?
It was good. She is very scrappy. She has very long legs and is the only woman who has made me tap with a body scissors.

We wrestled quite competitively and she doesn't have the upper body strength to deal with me. I think I have had three (maybe it's four) sessions with her and I've had fun each time. I have won the majority of points, though mostly by sheer overpowering her.

She's up for a good battle and I would recommend her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-21, 02:14
Banned
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

I am 5 4 inches and 126lbs would she be able to compete with me wrestling.?
Old 21-Jul-21, 08:09
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a personal list only -- my favorite women I have sessioned.
Thanks for the list. I love reading things like this. Just wondering why there are no Europeans on your list? Do you not travel abroad for sessions? I would expect someone who sessions as much as you do to enjoy a trip to Europe for sessions.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-21, 17:06
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the list. I love reading things like this. Just wondering why there are no Europeans on your list? Do you not travel abroad for sessions? I would expect someone who sessions as much as you do to enjoy a trip to Europe for sessions.
For starters, he focused on girls he's sessioned with from the past 2 years.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-21, 17:14
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For starters, he focused on girls he's sessioned with from the past 2 years.
I forgot about covid

I would still be interested to know if he has faced the great Europeans before.
Old 21-Jul-21, 19:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I forgot about covid

I would still be interested to know if he has faced the great Europeans before.
I have sessioned in Europe a couple of times, but never against any of the well known women there.

I have several on my bucket list, with Bianca Blance being my No. 1 wish. I also want to session with Rage, Laken Fire, Sativa, Zoe and whatever the former Axa Jay is going by now. Those are my choices.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-21, 19:12
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

thanks for your listing man never met any of these woman but i was interested by ava simone but the only thing that held me back is that she doesn't provide competitive at least from her profile but i wonder was she the most aggressive girl u wrestled and what do u mean by u were able to "leave by ur own power" ?
Old 21-Jul-21, 19:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanks for your listing man never met any of these woman but i was interested by ava simone but the only thing that held me back is that she doesn't provide competitive at least from her profile but i wonder was she the most aggressive girl u wrestled and what do u mean by u were able to "leave by ur own power" ?
As far as most aggressive, I would say Mistress Kara, Ava and Jolene are tied. But Mistress Kara overwhelmed me the most.

She may have changed her policies, because I haven't seen her in a year, but she definitely did competitive with me. Not that it was all that competitive on my part. She dominated me.

When I say I was able to leave by my own power, I was just joking that I was able to walk away. But I took a beating from her at the start of that session until she eased up. Had we been in a real fight, I would have been in a bad way.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womandomwinner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am 5 4 inches and 126lbs would she be able to compete with me wrestling.?
I don't know how strong you are and how good of a wrestler you are, so it's an impossible question to answer accurately.

Her weakness is her upper body strength, which if you are in a competitive match, is a detriment. Her head scissors are very good, but I have felt stronger. But her body scissors got me to tap and no one else has done that. Now, I should add that a lot of the women don't have long enough legs to get around me at the ribcage. She did and it hurt like hell.

She's aggressive if you want her to be and I would recommend her.

That said, if you are a strong young guy looking to prove a point, you'd probably dominate. But if not, she'll give you a good, hard, fun session.

Last edited by wrestlebrett; 21-Jul-21 at 19:21.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post: