Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jun-21, 22:21
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am currently working on creating a Session App where guys will be allowed to leave a deposit within it. Once a session is complete , the guy "checks out" from his phone and the deposit is directly put into the girl's bank account.
You can also leave a rating for the girl as well as do a written review if you choose.

However some girls use deposit money to pay for their travel , what do you think of this ? I personally am not a fan of it as I consider it too high risk,
I have already had to deal with issues where the guys don't want to wait for the girl to reschedule her trip and want their deposit back right away.
Although you can do it, I'm not sure you want to get into the escrow business. Look into the regulatory requirements for California escrow companies.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My general advice remains unchanged: it's a really bad idea to get involved in the financial side of those transactions. People should not feel comfortable talking to you about a deposit paid to someone else or expect you to somehow "do something" about it. Arms-length transactions are probably best for your business.

Sell paid advertising to hosts.
Facilitate client meetings via this advertising vehicle.

Beyond verification of the listings - "yes, as owner of this service, I am stating to the best of my knowledge that all currently-listed hosts are active providers" - there should be no other warranties.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-21, 23:02
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys who get miffed about sending deposits do not fully comprehend the full extent of a session girl's travel expenses which can add up to quite alot of money as well as the amount of travel time.Session women have to pay for their hotel rooms,meals,gas for their vehicle,car insurance,routine vehicle service along with unexpected repairs and misceallaneous expenses.It all adds up to alot of expenditure that guys don't have to worry about.
Yikes. I'm sorry but I disagree with this completely. If the girl can't afford the trip or isn't sponsored she shouldn't go. 50% deposits are ridiculous IMO and they are going to only lead to disagreements. Disagreements we commonly see as it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 05:34
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Though I have paid deposits almost every time I have seen a provider for the first time, I have only had one time that I was left with a bad experience. I know that is a sunk cost at this point, but the great experiences and awesome people I have met doing this I still consider myself ahead.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bernie1212 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 12:58
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

But just think about before the days of deposits how many guys booked sessions then never showed up.These guys are doing nothing more than indulging their own fantasies of communicating with a session girl and booking a session but not following through.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 15:26
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (34.7 KB, 55 views)
Old 20-Jun-21, 21:08
Points: 1,338, Level: 14 Points: 1,338, Level: 14 Points: 1,338, Level: 14
Last Achievements

I'm not surprised.

Remember how she acted when the pandemic started and she put out a guys email that tried to be cautionary and said her time was valuable?

Or the time she drove through Texas and bitched that people were canceling when it was a huge Hotspot for covid?

Do you expect anything less from this animal killing, selfish, fake ass bitch? The worst thing was sessiingirls giving her an interview and a goddamn pedestal to be a bigger bunch than she was before covid

Stop giving her money and platforms. She doesn't deserve a second or a dollar of it.

She wants to catch covid in a hotel, that's her own fault. I'm tired of her constantly bitching and not taking other people's and safety into effect. She never has cared about her clients or coworkers and never will.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Headscissorfan82 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 21:48
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I don't want to get in on the insults but she did contact me 3 times about doing a session when she was planning a trip to my area (I'd say once vaccinations were well under way but not everyone had gotten it yet) and didn't disclose that she was an anti-vaxxer. We are an extremely anti-science country, so it shouldn't come as a surprise. Twitter forms its bubbles. Her trips also seem to be 1-2 months long, so I am not sure what value a test has at the start of the trip.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-21, 03:50
Temporary group
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

There's logic to her tweet. If you are worried, you are likely vaccinated. If you believe in the efficiency of the vaccine, there's no reason to fear those around you. At best you are being altruistic toward unvaccinated people you come in contact with.

If you are vaccinated and fearful, then your paranoia is so strong that it's running counter to the science behind the vaccine as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to malevsfemale31 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-21, 04:06
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I've never sessioned with Megan but given her activity over twitter I can tell she's not the right session for me. She's coming to LA and I considered seeing her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good luck to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am currently working on creating a Session App where guys will be allowed to leave a deposit within it. Once a session is complete , the guy "checks out" from his phone and the deposit is directly put into the girl's bank account.
You can also leave a rating for the girl as well as do a written review if you choose.

However some girls use deposit money to pay for their travel , what do you think of this ? I personally am not a fan of it as I consider it too high risk,
I have already had to deal with issues where the guys don't want to wait for the girl to reschedule her trip and want their deposit back right away.
I'm inclined to say this is a bad idea. This seems to be taking on a lot more risk. You should leave this between the provider and their client. I get wanting to provide this all in one place, which is nice, but this is overhead you do not want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-21, 06:33
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headscissorfan82 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not surprised.

Remember how she acted when the pandemic started and she put out a guys email that tried to be cautionary and said her time was valuable?

Or the time she drove through Texas and bitched that people were canceling when it was a huge Hotspot for covid?

Do you expect anything less from this animal killing, selfish, fake ass bitch? The worst thing was sessiingirls giving her an interview and a goddamn pedestal to be a bigger bunch than she was before covid

Stop giving her money and platforms. She doesn't deserve a second or a dollar of it.

She wants to catch covid in a hotel, that's her own fault. I'm tired of her constantly bitching and not taking other people's and safety into effect. She never has cared about her clients or coworkers and never will.
This +1.

Couldn't have said it better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lexus33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter