Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Jun-21, 21:57
Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%

Default Has anyone else yet to lose to a girl?

Contrary to most people's experiences here, I've never lost to a woman. Now its true that I've never wrestled against a trained woman, so I have no doubt I'd lose if they were trained.

That said, I have wrestled against athletic women, some of which were competing at amateur level and later went on to be professionals and I didn't lose. Many of these women played tennis, soccer, volleyball, etc. I'm not exactly a huge guy either, taller than average but don't weigh a whole lot. Though I do do weight training and bodyweight stuff. No grappling training.

I've never been seriously challenged by a woman, even athletic ones who weighed as much if not more than me at times.

I am wondering whether anyone else shares similar experience.
Old 13-Jun-21, 22:16
Points: 1,975, Level: 18 Points: 1,975, Level: 18 Points: 1,975, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone else yet to lose to a girl?

i am curious to know in what contexte did u wrestle these girls ? was is in a mixed wrestling competition or for fun in your living room ?
and if you are ever interested to try a real one book a session with vevelane and tell us how that went your welcome
Old 13-Jun-21, 23:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i am curious to know in what contexte did u wrestle these girls ? was is in a mixed wrestling competition or for fun in your living room ?
and if you are ever interested to try a real one book a session with vevelane and tell us how that went your welcome
It wasn't a competition as I said we weren't trained. It usually started off fun but then I got them to be serious when I doubted their capabilities.
Old 13-Jun-21, 23:55
Points: 38,937, Level: 86 Points: 38,937, Level: 86 Points: 38,937, Level: 86
Activity: 64.8% Activity: 64.8% Activity: 64.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,375 Times in 1,201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Contrary to most people's experiences here, I've never lost to a woman. Now its true that I've never wrestled against a trained woman, so I have no doubt I'd lose if they were trained.

That said, I have wrestled against athletic women, some of which were competing at amateur level and later went on to be professionals and I didn't lose. Many of these women played tennis, soccer, volleyball, etc. I'm not exactly a huge guy either, taller than average but don't weigh a whole lot. Though I do do weight training and bodyweight stuff. No grappling training.

I've never been seriously challenged by a woman, even athletic ones who weighed as much if not more than me at times.

I am wondering whether anyone else shares similar experience.
I'm in the same boat in that I've never lost to a woman.

You must be pretty athletic yourself to have been in the same spaces and social circles as these athletic women that went on to be professionals.
Old 13-Jun-21, 23:57
Producer
Points: 20,047, Level: 61 Points: 20,047, Level: 61 Points: 20,047, Level: 61
Activity: 42.6% Activity: 42.6% Activity: 42.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,599 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It wasn't a competition
You haven't "lost" because you were not "competing".

Of course, you haven't "won" either...for the same reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-21, 00:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You haven't "lost" because you were not "competing".

Of course, you haven't "won" either...for the same reason.
They were trying quite hard whereas I was moderately trying, and I won. I didn't have to exert a lot to restrain them. I meant it wasn't a competition in a formal sense, i.e. an actual formal wrestling match (which would mean we're both trained).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm in the same boat in that I've never lost to a woman.

You must be pretty athletic yourself to have been in the same spaces and social circles as these athletic women that went on to be professionals.
Only some went to pros. And while I'd say I'm decently athletic I wouldn't say I'm an athlete. I just had a huge social circle at uni. Met most of these girls at parties.
Old 14-Jun-21, 00:45
Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Yup. Hasnít happened to me yet. And hopefully it never does.
Old 14-Jun-21, 01:00
Producer
Points: 20,047, Level: 61 Points: 20,047, Level: 61 Points: 20,047, Level: 61
Activity: 42.6% Activity: 42.6% Activity: 42.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,599 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
They were trying quite hard whereas I was moderately trying, and I won. I didn't have to exert a lot to restrain them. I meant it wasn't a competition in a formal sense, i.e. an actual formal wrestling match (which would mean we're both trained).

Only some went to pros. And while I'd say I'm decently athletic I wouldn't say I'm an athlete. I just had a huge social circle at uni. Met most of these girls at parties.
LOL

You think they were "trying", yet claim it wasn't a "competition" because there was no referee or sanctioning body. How can you be certain they were "competing"? If they were not aware that you were competing, then you can't really claim any sort of victory...not even one to impress your mates in the online chatroom.

Next time, make it clear that you would like to compete and to have a winner declared. Report back with those results, because for now, you are 0-for-0. So, in a manner of speaking, you are "undefeated", but no, despite what you are trying to convince the forum of, you haven't "won" anything. Winning requires the other party(ies) to know they were in a competition.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-21, 01:22
Points: 38,937, Level: 86 Points: 38,937, Level: 86 Points: 38,937, Level: 86
Activity: 64.8% Activity: 64.8% Activity: 64.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,375 Times in 1,201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stesmith20000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yup. Hasnít happened to me yet. And hopefully it never does.
In the cold light of day, I also hope it never happens to me.

I lost money to girl once playing Pool. I was considered the best player among my small group of friends in College. You get a pass if you're a complete noob at something (like when I was on the losing side of a girls V boys Basketball match), but to have invested time and effort into something, to have 'skilled up' to the point of being revered by other males, only to get beaten and taunted by a hot girly girl and other girls watching is a horrible experience.

I can only imagine the feeling of humiliation is magnified being made to feel physically overwhelmed and inferior on a wrestling mat, in a ring or cage at the hands of a girl.
Old 14-Jun-21, 01:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL

You think they were "trying", yet claim it wasn't a "competition" because there was no referee or sanctioning body. How can you be certain they were "competing"? If they were not aware that you were competing, then you can't really claim any sort of victory...not even one to impress your mates in the online chatroom.

Next time, make it clear that you would like to compete and to have a winner declared. Report back with those results, because for now, you are 0-for-0. So, in a manner of speaking, you are "undefeated", but no, despite what you are trying to convince the forum of, you haven't "won" anything. Winning requires the other party(ies) to know they were in a competition.
Your response is weird and you are clearly focusing on semantics looking for a ''gotcha'' card where it doesn't exist.

I'll re-phrase, because I was actually the one who wrestled them, not you.

The matches were serious. Some started out as fun, but then we stopped midway through and began a serious match. I am certain they were competing because A) I could easily tell they were exerting themselves, it's not particularly difficult to tell when someone is clearly trying and exerting physical energy and B) many of them were heavily disappointed and angry after losing.

So no, I'm not ''convincing'' anyone of anything, I'm merely stating a fact of what happened.

Many people claim on this forum that they genuinely lost to female friends and such, etc. Here I'm saying the opposite happened for me - I genuinely won, and I didn't have to exert myself that much when doing so.
The Following User Says Thank You to gameboy89 For This Useful Post: