Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-17, 20:32
GreenStamps

Default Re: Real videos of women beating men

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Elisha Helsper in the 2010 National Guard Combatitives

Quote:
The talk of the tournament, however, was SPC Elisha Helsper of the Idaho National Guard, who took on the men at flyweight and made history as the first woman to reach the finals of an Army combatives tournament.

“I came here expecting to take first,” she said. “I felt like I should win it.”

And why not? Helsper said she grew up on the mat and is known in Mixed Martial Arts circles. The 27-year-old wrestled for her high school varsity team and has a 6-2 mark in women’s MMA, including two pro fights. Last November, she lost a unanimous decision to Zoila Frausto at the Strikeforce Challengers MMA event in Fresno, Calif., which aired on Showtime.

She dominated both of her matches Saturday but ran into SFC Ryan Taniguchi of the Hawaii National Guard, a Level 4 combatives instructor, in the finals. He forced Helsper into defensive positions throughout the fight and kept up the pressure, landing a torrent of punches. But she didn’t fold.

Theirs was the only title match Sunday to go the distance. After receiving the championship trophy, Taniguchi raised Helsper’s hand in triumph.

“I feel honored to accomplish what I did,” she said. “I don’t think it’s sunk in yet, but I got the bruises to prove it. I’m sure it’ll hurt tomorrow.”

Her face swollen as well, Helsper had a message for female Soldiers hesitant about combatives.

“You can do it. You’ve just gotta have heart and motivation,” she said. “It’s the Army values — never quit. That’s what pushed me through it today.

“I love winning. I love competing … The only thing different about this is I was competing against the males.”
I saw the video first and just from the start you can see the better technique is on the women's side and she's just more aggressive. It's easy to see her implementing the training she received and even though she's 0-4 in pro MMA fights, putting that training and background against someone in a tournament of men/women with varying skill levels can usually equal success. Also, nice gesture at the end by her opponent, even in defeat. Definite respect of her skills.

Last edited by GreenStamps; 05-Sep-17 at 20:39.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-18, 22:10
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Mixed MMA fight videos

Cross-post from [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thread. Original post by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Indian mixed MMA sparring. He is outclassed. Tries hard, even slams her, but gets controlled and beat up (most of the time). Some nice pins too.

================

Another cross-post. First posted in another thread by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:

================

And another, first posted by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-18, 13:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cross-post from [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thread. Original post by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Video: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

--------------------------------------------------

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-19, 13:14
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-19, 14:17
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ok. She is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-19, 18:37
Points: 4,202, Level: 27 Points: 4,202, Level: 27 Points: 4,202, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

He drops his hands when he kicks. That opened up his head for a punch which sealed his fate.
Old 01-Mar-20, 15:43
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

M v F kickboxing
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-20, 17:54
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

M v F kickboxing
Nice shot to his flabby body.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-20, 19:22
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Indian mixed MMA sparring. He is outclassed. Tries hard, even slams her, but gets controlled and beat up (most of the time). Some nice pins too.

================

Another cross-post. First posted in another thread by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:

================

And another, first posted by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:

Hahahaha, i love it, those indian women dont take no shit. She beat him up brilliant
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-20, 04:44
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hahahaha, i love it, those indian women dont take no shit. She beat him up brilliant
The girl in that first video was really good. Guy had no chance, and took him a while to realize he was in trouble.

Army guy should have had more time to get out of that.

Green helmet guy was useless.

Tags
cage, fight, intergender mma, male vs female, man, man vs woman mma, mixed, mma, real, woman