Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Nov-20, 20:45
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is the coronavirus outbreak affecting session wrestling?

I wonder if the current uk lockdown will finish the careers of the very best session wrestlers ? Most seem to be keeping a low profile. I know there are no events going on. Maybe they dont want to be seen to be active in case they get pelters for it during lockdown.
Fans favourites, Justice, Raven, Blaze, Luna, Laken, Axel, Lisa, Amethyst and Axa have not been seen since March, apart from the very occasional session in the summer and the odd custom. I hope they are all safe and managing to survive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 21:14
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder if the current uk lockdown will finish the careers of the very best session wrestlers ? Most seem to be keeping a low profile. I know there are no events going on. Maybe they dont want to be seen to be active in case they get pelters for it during lockdown.
Fans favourites, Justice, Raven, Blaze, Luna, Laken, Axel, Lisa, Amethyst and Axa have not been seen since March, apart from the very occasional session in the summer and the odd custom. I hope they are all safe and managing to survive.
I agree with you. Monica often writes on Twitter that she cant wait that the corona-crisis will be finished and wants to continue doing events, but you are right, most of the UK-session-ladies are very quite and so I guess that indeed some of them wont come back after the corona-crises, because many of them are well over 30 years old anyway already and so they might think that this long corona-break is a good time/sign for retiring.
Old 11-Nov-20, 10:27
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I believe that Athena and London will offer sessions after lockdown.
Old 11-Nov-20, 11:05
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

On the other hand it looks like the Hungarians are quite active on the social media, including Suzie and Tia that didn’t use these platforms so much in the past. Also Viktoria is back on wb270 and she shoots videos with Antscha. And looks like the ladies are working hard to stay in shape , so I guess in the Hungarian direction we have a good future when possible. How about the Czech ladies? I planned to go have sessions in Brno before the crisis so I hope that will still be available.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 11:47
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On the other hand it looks like the Hungarians are quite active on the social media, including Suzie and Tia that didn’t use these platforms so much in the past. Also Viktoria is back on wb270 and she shoots videos with Antscha. And looks like the ladies are working hard to stay in shape , so I guess in the Hungarian direction we have a good future when possible. How about the Czech ladies? I planned to go have sessions in Brno before the crisis so I hope that will still be available.
Yeah, Tia is on Onlyfans (as well as Orsi B). Accessible via Tia's Twitter page (handle is Tiawresler without a t in wrestler).

I did see that Antscha had replied to an Italian guy asking when Viktoria would do sessions in Italy and said "after covid 19".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 17:15
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i wonder if the current uk lockdown will finish the careers of the very best session wrestlers ? Most seem to be keeping a low profile. I know there are no events going on. Maybe they dont want to be seen to be active in case they get pelters for it during lockdown.
Fans favourites, justice, raven, blaze, luna, laken, axel, lisa, amethyst and axa have not been seen since march, apart from the very occasional session in the summer and the odd custom. I hope they are all safe and managing to survive.
Posted Nov. 10th
Old 12-Nov-20, 13:38
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with you. Monica often writes on Twitter that she cant wait that the corona-crisis will be finished and wants to continue doing events, but you are right, most of the UK-session-ladies are very quite and so I guess that indeed some of them wont come back after the corona-crises, because many of them are well over 30 years old anyway already and so they might think that this long corona-break is a good time/sign for retiring.
You always talk about session girls' age like you're 18
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-20, 13:41
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

It is because many of the session-ladies retired or started thinking about retiring when they are in their mid-thirties.
Old 12-Nov-20, 17:30
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You always talk about session girls' age like you're 18
he didn't actually say "girls",

and what do you mean, he's being factual.

many of them have been in it for a long time and retirement is always something many of them consider.

and your terminology "session girls" is not exactly great either, 'cos a lot of them are middle aged/40, or getting to middle age, some even past middle age. This is just reality, open your eyes.

70+ year olds with old fashioned vocabulary, call every woman a girl with women of similar age to them as "old girls". Your way of speaking seems to be in that direction, which is far stranger. So consider that before you tell somebody else they are strange. And they were just describing things based on reality. Not strange at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-20, 21:11
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
he didn't actually say "girls",

and what do you mean, he's being factual.

many of them have been in it for a long time and retirement is always something many of them consider.

and your terminology "session girls" is not exactly great either, 'cos a lot of them are middle aged/40, or getting to middle age, some even past middle age. This is just reality, open your eyes.

70+ year olds with old fashioned vocabulary, call every woman a girl with women of similar age to them as "old girls". Your way of speaking seems to be in that direction, which is far stranger. So consider that before you tell somebody else they are strange. And they were just describing things based on reality. Not strange at all.
This is like a term that some people here use it. I don't call women girls.

Anyway, some session ladies start in their 30's or 40's and it's up to them to decide when to stop.

Tags
mixed combat, mixed wresting, session wrestling