Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Nov-19, 00:11
Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Girls or boys who you want to and think you could actually beat or something like tha

I was just wondering how high/low bar do people have, when they fantasying about their dream wrestling match and wrestling opponent. Or for those of you can actually tell from experience, it doesn’t need to be a fantasy. For me it varies quite a bit. Even as a fan of almost any kind of “amateur” wrestling, female, mixed or even all male wrestling, I still have my own preferences. Usually I prefer my fantasy, video or real matches to revolve around humiliating competitive matches where an underdog, despite a good start and all of effort of the opponent, either takes over the match and dominate in the second half of the match or snatches a close victory right at the end. Be it younger smaller opponent beats the cocky bigger, older, supposedly stronger one, or less skilled newcomer defeats the veteran for example. And even though as a 187 cm (6´1 ft) tall, 75 kg (165 lb) light, 36-year-old straight male, who likes mostly competitive matches, my sense of self-torture enjoys to by punished by a “lesser” opponent. While I do prefer even matches and rarely enjoy fantasy matches or matches where one opponent is overly strong or skilled and/or the other person doesn´t even try, there is something almost cathartic in a complete frustration, where you know that you are strong and skilled enough to by able to win over your “lesser” opponent, and yet despite all your effort you come short. And in wrestling these things can and do happen luckily. As much as I enjoy to win over a comparable opponent or even over slightly stronger one, somehow I treasure these kind of loses more.

However, from time to time a I do like a match where I would win. And not only win but win no matter what. There are some girls (yes, I do also like to wrestle with men but yeah, I prefer chicks) one would realistically not want to wrestle with, like Tia, Kim-Ly or Sheena, where they are way out of almost anyones league. Or there are girls who you like too much or who are too gentle to be seriously fighting with. But there are girls to whom you really do not want to lose no matter what. I don´t know why exactly. Maybe they are too cocky, too weird, maybe there is some childhood trauma or just some “Justin Bieber´s punch-able face” kinda effect, who knows. Sometimes you might hate them on a personal level sometimes not. Either way you know you want to defeat them, you know that you can defeat them and you know that it would be too much to lose to them.

So, I made a little list of my “favorite” opponents. And even thou there is an ever evolving “real” list of my favorite wrestlers witch I like and with some of whom I even might have a opportunity to wrestle with, and where it is more about experience than to win or lose, this list is about opponents with whom I would like to have a match, but ignoring my main programing to lose to them, despite fitting perfectly to the category of slight underdog, I desperately would want to win over them at ALL COST. Within reason of course even if it is only a fantasy at this point. And to be clear I have no problem to lose to anyone, young or old, man or woman or in-between. And I do not condone any violence that is not consensual. This little exercise is pure fantasy and is shall be used for the stimulation and pleasure of mind only.

So back to it. Considering my height, weight, age and limited experience I picked what I believe is a selection of opponents that would represent for me the type of opponent that I would be able to beat most of the time (even if just) and the type I would be very compelled to actually go all out to achieve my victory. This is what I consider (and by that, I mean presume) a threshold where when both parties go all out to win a I would by most of the time the victor.

I´m really curious what threshold do you have if any. Or am I the odd one out?

Pro/fantasy wrestlers:
Loren from fighting dolls or Katie from MWZ

https://www.mixedwrestlingzone.com/sitecontents/MixedNewPreview/KatievsJanTPreview/KatievsJanTPreview003.jpg[/img]

Lucy from fighting dolls

Tanima from fighting dolls

Vera from fighting dolls

Sabrina from fighting dolls

Magdalena from fighting dolls

Lien from UMW

Tiffany “La Minette” from DWP or UMW

Alize from UMW

Giselle from fightpulse

Ali Bordeaux from fightpulse

Katy Rose from fightpulse

Katniss from fightpulse

Emma from fightpulse

Hope from MWP or MWZ

LEIA from MWP or Bina from MWZ

Ildi from MWZ

Ariel from MWP

Rita from MWP

Tammy from MWP

Susan from MWP

Mona Wales from Ultimate Surrender and Evolved

Juliette March from Ultimate Surrender and Evolved

Alexa Nova from Evolved

Celeste from IFW

Luna from IFW

Celebs:
Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Dakota Johnson

Courteney Cox

Lisa Rinna

Gwyneth Paltrow

Tomi Lahren
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to pjotr83 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 21:49
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Girls or boys who you want to and think you could actually beat or something like

I am a jobber and would be defeated by any of these girls. I'm sorry, but I'm telling the truth. You can beat some of them, but I know I can't beat any of these girls. I swear !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-23, 20:10
Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girls or boys who you want to and think you could actually beat or something like

They are all to Strong
Old 09-Nov-23, 10:04
Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24
Last Achievements

for those who tried wrestling topless or nude girls do they have any advantage ?
Old 11-Jan-24, 00:36
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjotr83 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was just wondering how high/low bar do people have, when they fantasying about their dream wrestling match and wrestling opponent. Or for those of you can actually tell from experience, it doesn’t need to be a fantasy. For me it varies quite a bit. Even as a fan of almost any kind of “amateur” wrestling, female, mixed or even all male wrestling, I still have my own preferences. Usually I prefer my fantasy, video or real matches to revolve around humiliating competitive matches where an underdog, despite a good start and all of effort of the opponent, either takes over the match and dominate in the second half of the match or snatches a close victory right at the end. Be it younger smaller opponent beats the cocky bigger, older, supposedly stronger one, or less skilled newcomer defeats the veteran for example. And even though as a 187 cm (6´1 ft) tall, 75 kg (165 lb) light, 36-year-old straight male, who likes mostly competitive matches, my sense of self-torture enjoys to by punished by a “lesser” opponent. While I do prefer even matches and rarely enjoy fantasy matches or matches where one opponent is overly strong or skilled and/or the other person doesn´t even try, there is something almost cathartic in a complete frustration, where you know that you are strong and skilled enough to by able to win over your “lesser” opponent, and yet despite all your effort you come short. And in wrestling these things can and do happen luckily. As much as I enjoy to win over a comparable opponent or even over slightly stronger one, somehow I treasure these kind of loses more.

However, from time to time a I do like a match where I would win. And not only win but win no matter what. There are some girls (yes, I do also like to wrestle with men but yeah, I prefer chicks) one would realistically not want to wrestle with, like Tia, Kim-Ly or Sheena, where they are way out of almost anyones league. Or there are girls who you like too much or who are too gentle to be seriously fighting with. But there are girls to whom you really do not want to lose no matter what. I don´t know why exactly. Maybe they are too cocky, too weird, maybe there is some childhood trauma or just some “Justin Bieber´s punch-able face” kinda effect, who knows. Sometimes you might hate them on a personal level sometimes not. Either way you know you want to defeat them, you know that you can defeat them and you know that it would be too much to lose to them.

So, I made a little list of my “favorite” opponents. And even thou there is an ever evolving “real” list of my favorite wrestlers witch I like and with some of whom I even might have a opportunity to wrestle with, and where it is more about experience than to win or lose, this list is about opponents with whom I would like to have a match, but ignoring my main programing to lose to them, despite fitting perfectly to the category of slight underdog, I desperately would want to win over them at ALL COST. Within reason of course even if it is only a fantasy at this point. And to be clear I have no problem to lose to anyone, young or old, man or woman or in-between. And I do not condone any violence that is not consensual. This little exercise is pure fantasy and is shall be used for the stimulation and pleasure of mind only.

So back to it. Considering my height, weight, age and limited experience I picked what I believe is a selection of opponents that would represent for me the type of opponent that I would be able to beat most of the time (even if just) and the type I would be very compelled to actually go all out to achieve my victory. This is what I consider (and by that, I mean presume) a threshold where when both parties go all out to win a I would by most of the time the victor.

I´m really curious what threshold do you have if any. Or am I the odd one out?

\
I love this list, these are all my fave fighters too. I would like to think I could beat some of them but recently my confidence has been p low. I watch fights, and compared to my physical achievements I think most of these girls could actually beat me... katy rose from fight pulse especially. she would destroy me with her jiu jitsu
Old 11-Jan-24, 22:26
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts

I've seen the pic of the 'freckled gal' several times, to me, she's sexy AF, but I know I can take her. (realize now she's Lindsay Lohan...tks)
The Following User Says Thank You to benj1707 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boys, competitive, female wrestling, girls, mixed wrestling, opponent, wrestling