Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-Jan-20, 22:20
Points: 2,720, Level: 21 Points: 2,720, Level: 21 Points: 2,720, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Husband vs. Wife/GF vs. BF

It’s been more than a year me and my gf are dating. On 2nd or 3rd week of
our dating I shared my interest in wrestling holds especially headscissors with her. Luckily she took it with interest and nowadays she became professional to me. I don’t have to ask her anymore, she does it all of a sudden. For instance She comes from the back, massages me and then puts on my back so she can apply reverse headscissors. Maybe one day I’ll post full in depth story of one of the matches with her where she put knock me out twice.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mlmsk For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-20, 01:41
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife knows that I like mixed wrestling. She certainly doesnt know the extent of my fetish but she is happy to oblige me on occasion. Knowing that I like to be pinned down, she usually holds my arms down while she ride me to finish. It's a nice compromise...

Despite being married for over 10 years, we like to poke and tease each other for fun. We each know each other's weaknesses. For example, I hate having my nipples poked or pinched so whenever we play fight that's what she focuses on.

One night I got home from the gym and took a shower. I came out of the bathroom naked and my wife was waiting for me naked in the bed. I lied down next to her on my back. She began to rub my chest and shoulders. I commented how good it felt to get my muscles rubbed after doing bench presses at the gym. It's always great to get a rub down when your muscles are sore and tired. She commented. "Oh, you just worked out? That changes things!". She jumped on top of me and straddled me at my waist, pinned my arms above my head, and started kissing me deeply. I really enjoy being pinned and kissed so I was in heaven. After a few minutes she slid down and started riding me in the same position. She wrapped her legs around mine and rode me in a soft grapevine. She finished pretty quickly and then turned her attention to finishing me off. She softly said "I bet you're pinned really good since you are so sore. I could really take advantage of you here." A sly look came over her face and she lowered he face into my chest and begun sucking my nipples while holding me in a tight grapevine. I was helpless to resist being this close to orgasm and tired from the gym. I squirmed wildly while she kept me pinned and sucked and kissed my nipples. I exploded inside of her while she pinned me. " ooh I really like dominating you in this position". More stories to come..
That's a great playful sex story. Have you guys ever agreed to just wrestle? Or the sex turned into basically a wrestling match?
Old 13-Jan-20, 06:47
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlmsk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe one day I’ll post full in depth story of one of the matches with her where she put knock me out twice.
Please do tell us about it, mate.
Old 14-Jan-20, 22:41
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a great playful sex story. Have you guys ever agreed to just wrestle? Or the sex turned into basically a wrestling match?
We definitely wrestle for fun/foreplay, I'll share some stories as time permits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-20, 04:40
Points: 5,371, Level: 31 Points: 5,371, Level: 31 Points: 5,371, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I have several I could share with ex-gf's. I've had the good fortune of dating a number of seriously athletic girls, a number of whom could challenge me as equals or more. I usually keep the wrestling separate from sexy time to keep it competitive, but that boundary was occasionally blurred.

Not really sure what to prioritize though story-wise.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-21, 19:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wrestling is usually foreplay for us. When she is really in the mood she knows she can start wrestling with me to get me aroused quickly.
Old 08-Aug-21, 07:55
Points: 2,568, Level: 21 Points: 2,568, Level: 21 Points: 2,568, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Here's a story I posted a few months ago, 100 percent real:

Before we broke up, I had managed to goad my ex into some strip wrestling matches on her queen sized bed. My ex and I both trained jiu jitsu, and although I was the better wrestler and much bigger than her, she had strong legs and a competitive attitude.

In a few of our previous matches I had left my neck out, hoping for her to swing her legs up around my head for a reverse headscissor. She had managed to do it before, and catch me there where I pretended to be unable to escape. Her excitement at getting the upper hand was obvious, and clearly she wanted to do it again.

This time we decided that we would wear two socks, and whoever got the other person's socks off first would be the winner. My ex is a short, stockily built yet petite asian woman with well built hips and a great, tight ass. For this match she was wearing just a sports bra and a pair of blue panties, along with the socks of course-- and I was wearing just my boxers and socks.

We began the match on my knees-- I pushed her over and pinned her down, my head facing her legs-- she tried to grab for my head but I kept it down so she couldn't. With my size and skill I managed to take one sock off, and then another. I won.

The second round, she managed to get one of my socks off in an awkward position, but soon enough I had won! She protested. "we were just warming up, those don't really count." "Oh yeah?" I replied. She didn't seem to want to continue, but then I said "Ok, let's just do one more, winner takes all." I could see her competitive spirit flaring up. She like the idea, and agreed to a rematch. "I'm definitely going to win!" she said.

We started on our knees again, our bodies warm from the last two matches. I sat down and started to play guard, but at once she grabbed my foot and managed to get a sock off. I had to sweep her onto her back and start working for her socks. Again my head was towards he legs, and I overextended my body and neck, reaching my arms out towards her legs and hoping. Quickly and heavily she pushed her hips into the air and wrapped her legs around my head, and constricted, squeezing me tight so that my head was buried into the mattress, my face facing into her crotch. She held me in that position with satisfaction, and to my immense pleasure. I relaxed a little bit and fell to my side to try and free myself, and she rolled herself up onto me and tried to get my last sock off. There I was, stuck in a tight reverse figure four headscissor, looking up at her round butt accentuated by her blue panties, and beyond to her strong back and beautiful black hair . She kept trying to get my sock, and I had to straighten my leg so she couldn't get it. I saw her brush her hair out of her face from my place beneath her ass.

After a minute of her trying to get my sock off and win the match, she got stumped. Every time she grabbed for my sock I straightened my leg, every time I tried to roll her over she pushed me back over and squeezed her legs. As I clutched at her thighs I saw her think for a moment. Then, she reached into my boxers and start giving me a handjob. I held still for a second, even more aroused than before. She felt it and quickly started going for my sock again, and after 30 more seconds there she let go of the reverse figure four and pounced at my leg. After a few more seconds of wrestling, she got my sock off and was victorious. She cheered and laughed and I pretended to be disappointed, but inside I was giddy. We went to shower after, but as we sat there before getting into the shower she started to tease me.

"How does it feel losing to a little asian girl?" she teased, trying to humiliate me playfully. I protested "It wasn't fair! You cheated, grabbing my dick as a distraction." She continued to tease me even more-- "At least I got a good look at your butt" I said. She laughed, and said "yeah! The LOSER was looking at the WINNER'S butt! and for a long time." I brushed it off, telling her "I don't even mind..." She didn't know, but she was saying just the perfect things to turn me on... and turn me on she did.

After we showered we laid in her bed together. She started kissing me, and soon she started sitting on my face, which she knew I loved. She had put on a new pair of nice panties. She turned around, her ass on my face, and started stroking me. I always loved it when she did that--

But she surprised me, and scooped my head up between her legs into a reverse figure four, my head between her thighs and her ass right in front of my face. She stopped stroking and giggled a little bit, and I can never forget what she said in a soft, sensual voice as I stared up at her tight ass, her back, and her beautiful hair:
"Does this feel familiar?"

She started stroking again and I came while she had me in a reverse figure four headscissor.

Should have done it more while I could! Oh well...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to skizerlover69 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-21, 23:53
Last Achievements

Nothing is hotter than when you wife/GF gets a little power trip from physically or sexually dominating you. Thanks for sharing your story
Old 09-Aug-21, 20:23
Points: 2,152, Level: 19 Points: 2,152, Level: 19 Points: 2,152, Level: 19
Last Achievements

I have several with my wife and also old stories with my previous girlfriends/encounters. Mostly we do freestyle, so I am not sure if it would be interesting for the others
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nd100 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-21, 02:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd100 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have several with my wife and also old stories with my previous girlfriends/encounters. Mostly we do freestyle, so I am not sure if it would be interesting for the others
We want to hear about the matches your wife wins!
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post: