Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jun-20, 01:26
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: (True Story) Two Amateurs

Ang, have you thought of asking your wife to take on another woman...a fit girlfriend of hers?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishMarcus For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-20, 19:37
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd love to hear it Ang, your experiences are one of the best reads on the site.
Thanks, man!

Added after 32 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishMarcus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ang, have you thought of asking your wife to take on another woman...a fit girlfriend of hers?
I've most definitely THOUGHT about it. The issue is we're both way too uptight to set something like that up.

I did, however, get to witness her have a little impromptu tussle with her friend. It was hot but it was over way too quick. They started struggling over a phone - I can't remember exactly why... I think her friend was going to post a bad looking picture of her or something as a fun little prank. The were both sitting on the couch. My wife stood up and dragged her to the floor. Instantly she was stting on top of her friend, ripping the phone out of her hands. She pinned her arms down. They yelled "bitch" and "whore" at each other for a little bit until my wife had made her point. They were all giggly and playful, but that was still a turn on. No chance of a rematch though, any time it comes up her friend says she knows never to fuck with her again. Too bad.

Last edited by angscud; 27-Jun-20 at 19:37.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 15:18
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by angscud [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, man!

Added after 32 minutes:

I've most definitely THOUGHT about it. The issue is we're both way too uptight to set something like that up.

I did, however, get to witness her have a little impromptu tussle with her friend. It was hot but it was over way too quick. They started struggling over a phone - I can't remember exactly why... I think her friend was going to post a bad looking picture of her or something as a fun little prank. The were both sitting on the couch. My wife stood up and dragged her to the floor. Instantly she was stting on top of her friend, ripping the phone out of her hands. She pinned her arms down. They yelled "bitch" and "whore" at each other for a little bit until my wife had made her point. They were all giggly and playful, but that was still a turn on. No chance of a rematch though, any time it comes up her friend says she knows never to fuck with her again. Too bad.
Well she definitely has a lot of experience. She seems pretty strong. Any chance you could post a pic of just the body? Or a somewhat look alike?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 21:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well she definitely has a lot of experience. She seems pretty strong. Any chance you could post a pic of just the body? Or a somewhat look alike?
A real pic would be tough. She wouldn't want to be put out there like that, and wouldn't want to do it without permission. Like I said, we're both pretty uptight. The only way I've been able to say all the shit I've said is through complete anonymity (I didn't even want to use our names).

But I can definitely do that alternative you suggested and paint a better picture with references and such.

For a start, Orsi S from a few years back is a pretty good body double. From the neck down she looks ALOT like her, nipples and all. Totally different face though.

Every once in a while I'll see pics that really put me in mind of wrestling her - certain body types, moves, expressions, etc. I'll comb through my favorites and see what I can piece together.
Old 30-Jun-20, 02:34
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Ang, what's your favorite way to be pinned? What do you think is your wife's favorite way to pin you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-20, 14:36
Last Achievements

Right now it's grapevine for both of us. She loves how much control it gives her - so do I! I feel fucking immobilized while she decides how she's going to finish me.

I think mentioned at some point it's the closest thing to that "looking back" feeling while it's actually happening.

Last edited by angscud; 30-Jun-20 at 14:51.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-20, 17:31
Last Achievements

Same here. My wife finishes me in a grapevine almost every time. The combination of being truly immobilized mixed with breasts in your face is hard to beat.
Old 30-Jun-20, 19:28
LuckyL

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Her body is very similar to that? Definitely tough to beat lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-20, 03:16
Last Achievements

Angscud, are you too busy being pinned by your lovely wife to share some more stories with us? Haha, looking forward to the next one.
Old 14-Jul-20, 04:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsooner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Angscud, are you too busy being pinned by your lovely wife to share some more stories with us? Haha, looking forward to the next one.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm like 75% done maybe? Nothing as life changing as the last couple have been for me but I think it's at least different enough.

Tags
husband vs wife, trash talk, true story