Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Sep-15, 04:28
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Study Session with Mary

Hello All,

I've written a couple of stories relating to mixed wrestling for my own personal amusement. Here's one of them. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

Study Session
---
Mary opened the door. “Andy, come on in,” she said. “You’re a little early.”

“Got green lights most of the way,” I replied, which was true, but I had started out earlier than I had needed. I didn’t want to be late.

“Thanks again for being willing to help me study for the midterm. I know it was short notice. I hope I didn’t ruin any weekend plans.”

“Oh no, it’s fine,” I replied, stepping inside. I took my shoes off as she closed the door.

She smiled. “Good, this way,” she said, taking my left hand in her right and not so gently pulling me into the living room. I was surprised by the grip of her hand, which wasn’t painfully strong, but close.

“Eager to get started?” I asked.

“Yes. I can’t let this one class ruin my GPA. My scholarship depends on it. I have to keep at least a 3.7 GPA and I’m at a 3.75 now.”

It was Friday evening, and next Monday was our midterm for European History 102, which along with the final made up the only two grades for the course. For myself, I was not concerned in the slightest. A history buff as far back as I could remember, I could take the midterm in my sleep and get an A. Mary was a nineteen year old sophomore, the same as me, but a chemistry major.

At five foot eleven she was an inch and a half taller than me, her brunette hair in a ponytail whose tip hung down between her shoulder blades. She was wearing a t-shirt so I could see her arms, skinny but sinewy, the large indentation of her triceps showing they were well developed. She was also wearing tight jeans, emphasizing her long sensuous legs, which had been one of the first things I’d noticed about her at the beginning of the semester and to which I was immediately drawn.

To be honest, I had been taking admiring looks ever since I had seen them. The small ankles preceded the gentle curve of her calves, and then her smooth thighs. Size wise her thighs and calves were about the same size as mine (possibly a bit bigger), but they were all muscle unlike mine. I’d seen hers at work in her gymnastic routines and at the gym.

It looked to be the same with our arms. I’d seen her at work with the weights in the college gym, and her biceps looked to be the same size as mine but certainly harder, and I knew for a fact her triceps indentation was a lot larger than mine.

While it did bruise my male ego, I had to admit that I wasn’t surprised that she was stronger than me based on her gym performance. While not a complete couch potato, I did favor a more sedentary lifestyle. At five foot ten and a hundred and seventy pounds, I wasn’t fat, but I had never put a lot of effort into keeping my body fit. Reading history had always been much more fun.

I didn’t have much time to admire her figure. She pulled me to the couch and let go of my hand. I started but then stopped myself from massaging the hand as blood flowed back into it. There was a small linoleum landing where I had entered, which opened straight into the main area, which was devoid of furniture save an entertainment center in the corner and a lonely couch. Behind that there was nothing until the kitchen counter, beyond which lay the doors to what I assumed were her bedroom and bathroom.

“Is it just me or is it a little hot in here?” she said as the ceiling fan lazily swished overhead.

“I think it’s just you.”

“Fine then,” she said as I started pulling books out and setting them on the armrest. She was behind me. “How do you want to start?” she asked.

“I say we just start at the beginning of the course, with the rise of the Ottoman Empire.”

“Do we have to?” she said, the sound of fabric hitting the ground punctuating the sentence. A corner of my brain registered the sound, but I didn’t think anything of it. “I was hoping to more ease into it.”

“What did you have in mind?” I asked. I turned around…and froze. Mary had taken off her jeans and t-shirt, which were lying crumpled at her feet, clad only in a dark green bra and panties. “Uh, this isn’t usual study clothing.” Nice going, Casanova. While I was looking forward to spending a few hours with one of the most beautiful women I had ever known, I had certainly not expected anything like this.

“I want to make this more relaxing. History’s always so serious and formal. That’s one of the reasons I can never get into it. So I say we wind down a while before we actually get started.”

“What did you have in mind?”

She rubbed her hands down her long thighs. I could feel my crotch quiver. She smiled. “You like my legs. I’ve seen you looking at them.”

“Yes,” I admitted. “I think they’re gorgeous.” Oh that’s classy.

She laughed, sitting down on the ground and spread her legs out. “Come here and sit down,” she ordered. I did and she climbed up to sit down in my lap facing me, her legs wrapping around my sides, gently gripping me between them.

“Massage them,” she ordered. I immediately obeyed. They were soft and inviting, but I could feel the hard muscle underneath. I continued rubbing them, too busy enjoying the opportunity to touch her glorious legs to notice that she had curled her left leg back behind my back, hooking her ankle behind her right knee. With me now in a figure four bodyscissors, she slowly started to constrict, squeezing a fraction harder every time I exhaled.

She was grinning at me, encouraging me to keep massaging, distracting me from the dangerous situation I was in. After a minute or so though I noticed it was getting harder to breathe. I stopped for a second and then placed my hands back on her legs. The brief pause and then the feel of her female muscles, plus the pain in my ribs, finally clued me in.

“Urgh, Mary,” I croaked. “Having a hard time breathing.”

She had been sitting up until now, but now she lay down on her back, her coiled legs intensifying their squeeze. I moaned and she giggled. “I can breathe just fine. What’s your problem?”

“Your legs, they’re squeezing me. They’re tight.”

She laughed. “Tight, you think this is tight? Andy, you haven’t seen anything.”
I gasped, eyes watering, as she poured on the pressure. It felt like a thick rope had wrapped itself around my guts and was compressing it into nothingness. A second later it faded as she relaxed, still gripping me tightly enough that breathing was somewhat difficult, but the fire in my gut started to die, my internal organs whimpering in protest.

“Now that was tight,” she said. “See the difference?”

“Yes,” I rasped, head bowed, trying to hold back a tear. I succeeded, barely.

She sat back up and placed her hands on my cheeks and lifted my face up. She kissed me on the lips, holding it for a second, and then let go and leaned back a bit to look at me. “Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“I said I wanted to relax before we got started. This is how I relax.”

“This wasn’t what I had in mind when I said I would help you study.”

“I know. But if you decide you want to back out now, I’ll let you go and you can leave. But if you decide to stay, you will help me relax before we start studying. And to be honest, I feel like relaxing a lot, and if you’re in, you’re going to be all in.”

A part of me, the confused, surprised part of me, wanted to take the first option. But the majority of me disagreed. After all, it was quite agreeable having her beautiful legs coiled around me, as long as I avoided the word tight. I could feel my crotch quivering. “I’ll stay.”

She grinned wolfishly and a corner of my brain worried that I’d just made a big mistake. Then she uncoiled her legs and stood up. “Wait, what?” I said.

She giggled. “Miss being between my thighs already. Don’t worry; you’ll get there soon enough. Stand up,” she ordered. I did so.

She grabbed my wrists, pushing me backwards. Unprepared for her ferocity and strength I toppled over on my back, her on top of me. I jolted up, trying to push her off of me but didn’t budge her gymnast body an inch as her legs snaked around mine. I groaned as she spread her legs, pain spreading in my groin. In less than twenty seconds she had me trapped in a grape vine, my arms pinned to the floor.

She looked down at me, strands of her ponytail coming loose. “That was easy,” she said. I struggled in her grip. She giggled again. “You look really cute squirming like that under me. Ptoohey.” That last was some of her hair getting into her mouth. Quick as lightning she let go of my hands but before I could do anything her right forearm was pressed down on my throat choking me as her left hand undid her ponytail.

“There, that’s better. I know you like my hair down,” she said.

“Yeg,” I replied, my attempt to say ‘yes’. My left arm gripped her right bicep, pulling it sideways.

She smiled. “Oh, I see what you’re doing.” She let up with her forearm, but then dropped her body down on top of me, forcing the breath out of me with a whoosh. Her breasts enveloped my face, her arms coiling around the back of my head and pushing me deeper into her cleavage. I pawed at her shoulders, but she was a boulder.

She thrust with her hips, pain jolting in my shins, and I moaned into her chest, the sound muffled by her breasts. “I like that.” She thrust again and I moaned, and she hammered me three more times. I was getting very lighthearted, as my desperate efforts to suck in air accomplished nothing. She relaxed her smother, lifting up enough so I could breathe, or pant rather.
“What did you think of that, Andy?”

“That was uhhh…” I didn’t have a clue what to say.

“Wrong answer,” she growled, and enveloped me again, slamming me with another trio of hip thrusts before she let up again. “Ok, same question but better answer, or next time I don’t let up until you pass out.”

“That was uhh…amazing!” I blurted as she started to lower herself again.

“Why?”

“Err…because, mm, mmm!” I had taken too long. Her breasts came down over me and her hips pounded me. I was getting lightheaded from lack of air, and my hands tugged desperately at her shoulders. There was no hope for me; I couldn’t shift her a centimeter. And then blackness.

I came to, the room a blur but gradually focusing. I realized I was lying on my back still in her living room, Mary to my right. She was on her side, her left elbow on the ground and that hand propping up her head as she stared at me. “Now Andy, you need to give me a better answer. If you don’t I’m going to knock out again.”

That part of me that had favored getting out of here cringed at the thought. She had taken me down and put me out in less than three minutes. Fight was clearly not an option. That left flight. I jolted for the door.

I made it about a foot and a half before she tackled me to the ground, her chest on my back. Her right arm snaked around my neck in a triangle choke and her legs coiled around my midsection. She rolled on her back, taking me with her, gasping as she squeeeeezed. “I said if you stayed you were going to be all in,” she growled. “But now you’re going to be all out!” A white burst of searing pain and then black.

I awoke again on my back in the middle of her living room. Mary was lying next to me just like last time but as soon as she saw I was conscious she rolled on top of me, her legs snaking around mine and trapping me in a grapevine. Her hands were planted on the ground next to my ears, supporting her upper body as she glared down at me. “I didn’t appreciate that, Andy,” she said. “I’m thinking I should just break you in half and throw you in the dumpster.”

I cringed a bit; I knew she could do it without breaking a sweat. “Mary, I’m sorry. I…” She frowned. I could tell she was tired of my lame excuses. I could feel her thigh muscles starting to flex, knowing that she was about to tear me apart and that there was nothing I could do to stop her. And then I realized despite my doom my penis was quivering in anticipation.

“I panicked,” I said. “You overwhelmed me, your strength, your power. And I panicked.” I started rubbing my hands up and down her thighs, which were still tensed, the muscles hard under her soft smooth skin. My erection got stiffer. “It was stupid and wrong and I’m sorry. I want this, I want you. I want you to overwhelm me. Please Mary, let me stay.”

She stared at me for a second and I prepared myself to be obliterated. Then she grinned. “Better. Much better. I knew I wasn’t the only one that needed to relax.” She glanced down at my hands, still slowly rubbing her legs. “Of course, if you’d been a bit faster you might have saved yourself a lot of pain. This is a lot better, isn’t it?”

“Oh yes,” I said dreamily, wondering why I hadn’t given it to her earlier. But then I realized she had been right, I did need to relax, and how could I help her relax if I was tensed up myself?

I spent all that evening and night helping her relax and then the rest of the weekend helping her study for the exam, the whole time having her legs wrapped around me in various ways. She ended up getting a 3.97 on the test, her only poor spot the section on the unification of Germany. I would feel bad about that but in my defense I’d been in a reverse scissor when covering that section so I was highly distracted. The only disappointment in all that is when it comes time to study for finals, she probably won’t put me in a reverse again.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-15, 10:06
Points: 4,310, Level: 27 Points: 4,310, Level: 27 Points: 4,310, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Study Session with Mary

Love the story mate! Would you think about sharing any of your other work?
Old 06-Sep-15, 07:52
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Study Session with Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love the story mate! Would you think about sharing any of your other work?
Glad you liked it. I do have plans to post more of my work.