Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-16, 10:10
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

any chance you can make some real KO videos with Siberia? Especially with scissors and triangle chokes?
Old 15-Feb-16, 21:15
Producer
Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
any chance you can make some real KO videos with Siberia? Especially with scissors and triangle chokes?
Hard prolonged scissors & chokes suffering where male is unwillingly taken to the very edge and held there against his will is what we do. No immediate plans to shoot KO clips, currently.
Old 15-Feb-16, 21:26
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

do you have a membership where you can see all your videos? (Like many companies have) I'd totally be a member
Old 15-Feb-16, 21:50
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hard prolonged scissors & chokes suffering where male is unwillingly taken to the very edge and held there against his will is what we do. No immediate plans to shoot KO clips, currently.
oohh
Old 16-Feb-16, 22:13
Points: 6,666, Level: 34 Points: 6,666, Level: 34 Points: 6,666, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] strong & meaty farm girl punishes him with tight pins and smothering holds in:

RULED BY STRONG COUNTRY GIRL

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

At 5'5" and 160lbs, with thick 24.5" thighs and meaty powerful butt, Nikita has been frustrated at her brother just before this shoot, and was ready to punish someone to relieve the stress. AJ gets the full smothering treatment from this powerful farmer girl who is way stronger than him.

Once she gets him down, he is immobilized and pinned in various holds and positions for the full 30 minutes. Nikita does not let up, and easily controls his tries to get away from her. He is forced to stay pinned tightly between her thighs and suffocated underneath her statuesque well-developed gluteus maximus, until he just can't take it anymore, and surrenders to her immobilization prowess.

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I bought this one and it's really recommended. Normally prefer barefooted but this on e is really nice and guinine
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jopie70 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-16, 21:41
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! Her smothering physical domination is very realistic indeed, much stronger than me. Shooting with her again next month, and she'll be barefooted then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
do you have a membership where you can see all your videos? (Like many companies have) I'd totally be a member
Not planned currently, but possibly in the future, once we can keep on regular weekly release schedule.

Apologies to some of you for late email replies; feedback at our latest release has been overwhelming! Thanks very much, and should catch up with all the mail by the weekend.
Old 18-Feb-16, 22:02
Producer
Last Achievements

Here's one for @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], so he's not so sad

Quick KO in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s prolonged reverse, luckily I was out of it just for a second.

Didn't turn out so well for me [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - one of the reasons I'm not a fan of doing KO's.

I'm not saying they won't happen, as that's just the nature and the risk of our game, but when they do they'll most probably stay unplanned like those two.

Also definitely don't want to go the way of faking 'em, even refused multiple customs of that type. Plenty other producers out there for that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AlphaCatz Alkaia future imageset release DSC00856.jpg (497.3 KB, 183 views)
Old 19-Feb-16, 23:06
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Here's one for @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], so he's not so sad

Quick KO in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s prolonged reverse, luckily I was out of it just for a second.

Didn't turn out so well for me [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - one of the reasons I'm not a fan of doing KO's.

I'm not saying they won't happen, as that's just the nature and the risk of our game, but when they do they'll most probably stay unplanned like those two.

Also definitely don't want to go the way of faking 'em, even refused multiple customs of that type. Plenty other producers out there for that.
Thanks AJ

Is that clip up for sale??
Old 20-Feb-16, 01:12
Producer
Last Achievements

Part of the exclusive photosets up for sale later this year. Here’s a different angle at the beginning of that tight squeeze.

In other news, Lara becomes number [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] mixed wrestling clip at c4s (even continues climbing towards top 10 overall of the whole c4s)!

She’s utterly pleased and getting ready to challenge all our other stars like Alkaia, Artemis and more.

AlphaCatz competitive female wrestling coming out soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AlphaCatz Alkaia future imageset release DSC00854.jpg (214.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03333.jpg (318.9 KB, 115 views)
Old 20-Feb-16, 01:25
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Hey AJ,

I know you are not a fan of KO's, but what about the ladies? Are they comfortable or know how to KO ppl using scissor and choke holds?

Tags
alphacatz, challenges, competitive, custom videos, domination, female wrestling, mixed wrestling, videos, wrestling sessions