Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-20, 14:31
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Twitter News

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you can't tell the difference between Fritz's poor English and my English, then you can't be taken seriously, besides all the other reasons you can't be taken seriously.
You've been humiliated enough now so I'll return you to the block list.

Stay safe.
Old 21-Dec-20, 15:30
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyDLV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Goddess Talia seems to be gunning for Safa Warda's "Most Unpleasant Provider" title.
For saying "Please don't disturb me when I'm on vacation"??

Boundaries are important. People who so casually disrespect boundaries impact a provider's ability to maintain the head space she needs in order to be at the top of her game for other clients in the future.

In other words, a single guy who causes trouble makes shit worse for everyone else, so fuck that guy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-20, 15:36
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,235 Times in 6,816 Posts

Ah! Don't you just love 'The Season Of Goodwill To All Men' (and women).

I don't know Fritz, but I suspect he will be greatly cheered to know he's still the Talk Of The Town despite being banned from here.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-20, 15:56
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

I don't know Fritz personally but, having been a lurker in the scene for many years, and being aware of him, I can safely say his online personality (at least) tends to move between 'Douchbag' -'Clown' - 'Shitposter'
Just surprised it's taken so long to remove him.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-20, 18:33
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is amusing is that people that call for their free speech, don't respect Fritz's freedom of speech or other freedom to pursue his hobby.
Free speech is absolutely okay but you still have to respect the other people. And if Zweig decides to block him it clearly shows that this was not the case.

Quote:
In post #1138 of this thread, you wrote "There is obviously no way to prove that he has anything to do with this or not, personnally I donīt care." (post that @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] liked).

You are correct that "There is obviously no way to prove that he has anything to do with this or not". Also, COVID-19 isn't even one of his hobby horses. The country he lives in has dealt with it quite well their leader who I doubt he likes in general, has actually been good in relation to the virus, in contrast to other countries.

Given how open he has been to voicing his opinions, you seriously think that he wouldn't have posted lots about it. And given that he didn't even try to get spidermouth stopped from his activities, when spidermouth did to him, do you seriously think he's going to try stopping peoples freedom of speech. The claim against him is absolutely ridiculous. He is the last person to do such a thing!

There were quite a few on twitter that were bothered about the virus related tweets they made, that are more likely candidates than Fritz in getting them off twitter for it.

I donīt follow either Fritz nor the Max girls on Twitter, so I have no idea what either one of them posts there right now, except whatīs shared in here.
I donīt know his position about Covid, but I know that of the Max girls, one reason for me not to follow them or to ever meet them for a session.

I donīt have sympathies for either side in this, and I quote myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
personnally I donīt care.

Germany did quite well at first with Covid, but now numbers went up very fast as well, there is another Lockdown, and a minority of people going on the streets against it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-20, 18:50
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
What is amusing is that people that call for their free speech, don't respect Fritz's freedom of speech or other freedom to pursue his hobby.
The streak of people bringing up freedom of speech and not understanding what freedom of speech means at all continues to be unbroken. Freedom of speech means that the government cannot prosecute you for things you say or write. That's it. It's not freedom from consequences and non government entities can censor you all they want. If you go on a platform and say things that go against the ethos of the platform or the owners of the platform, they are fully within their rights to censor or ban you. Also, freedom of speech doesn't protect you from consequences of your speech not from the government. We see in the media people get fired from their jobs for things they say and people screaming "freedom of speech" not understanding that a corporation doesn't have to keep someone who says things that are offensive, nor do advertisers have to keep advertising on the network (the thing that actually gets people fired).

Also, freedom to pursue his hobby is nothing. If session providers all decide they want to blackball Fritz because he's a manchild trash boy, that's perfectly within their rights.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 18:41
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

-GoddessTalia/Leighton gets into a brief argument with a guy(who is a member of this forum) who calls her out for having a nose ring

-Megan Jones says she will not shoot videos with producers where the role play is being a victim of sex trafficcking. Says that she understands it's part of the whole "damsel in distress" stuff, but it never sat well with her. she understands its a fantasy for a lot of people, but it is not for her. she takes part in organizations that are against sex trafficking, and every time she shoots a scene like this, it makes her feel uneasy. With everything going on in the industry, she chose to stop it

Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (454.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png 2.png (23.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png 3.png (129.0 KB, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 20:33
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

As payment I would take her out for pizza and a pitcher of beer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 21:33
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

When I read tweets of Goddess Talia, I remember the discussions we had in the "session rates getting out of hand" threat...while I am very much in favor of supporting your favorite session girls, I find it quite annoying how she is asking for tipps and gifts all the time on Twitter...and a lot of people seem to follow those requests ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 00:21
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

agree the constant asking is pretty lame. I once sent a gift to one of my favorites, but she wasn't coming off that way, and had given me some discounts and bought me dinner when I previously met her anyway. if guys want to buy things off the wishlist, that's okay.

I don't know anything about talia but I can tell who she is with the "birthday in 2 weeks" nickname and "$100 unblock fee" lol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter