Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-16, 21:05
Banned
Points: 4,376, Level: 27 Points: 4,376, Level: 27 Points: 4,376, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Anyone knows what happen to AlphaCatz? They are one of my favorite but it seems that they stopped releasing new videos for more than 7 months now
The Following User Says Thank You to mike5858588 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-16, 13:29
Producer
Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Just to clarify the pause in our public video releases: A lot of things happened this year. Some great, some not so.

On the business end of things: After Lara's video release, requests for customs and sessions (for all the girls, not just Lara, it trickled down) skyrocketed. We have shot 16 customs in March and 15 in April.

Around the same time, however, health of 2 of my close relatives took a bad turn, and I was 'forced' to spend a lot of time caretaking since.

So due to limited time, I had to resolve by focusing on the sessions and customs only, as there has just not been enough time to also work on public releases (they are more time-consuming for me, with add. previews, marketing, ads, etc.)

I still got way behind with editing and delivering all the customs. At least, organising the sessions has been going on largely unaffected.

Anyway.. my time constraints are starting to resolve, finally. My dad got accepted into a nursing home, and my aunt is on a different medicine so she is better.

So within a few weeks (need to caught up and deliver last few remaining customs first), we go back into regular public video releases again!

We kept on shooting throughout the year, both customs and regular matches. Huge number of matches now in our vaults, begging to be released

Also, in other good news, there's now 8 NEW girls on our rooster! (whose profiles I'll add to our website shortly). So stay tuned, more great AlphaCatz stuff coming to your screens soon
Old 22-Sep-16, 13:40
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,586 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just to clarify the pause in our public video releases: A lot of things happened this year. Some great, some not so.

On the business end of things: After Lara's video release, requests for customs and sessions (for all the girls, not just Lara, it trickled down) skyrocketed. We have shot 16 customs in March and 15 in April.

Around the same time, however, health of 2 of my close relatives took a bad turn, and I was 'forced' to spend a lot of time caretaking since.

So due to limited time, I had to resolve by focusing on the sessions and customs only, as there has just not been enough time to also work on public releases (they are more time-consuming for me, with add. previews, marketing, ads, etc.)

I still got way behind with editing and delivering all the customs. At least, organising the sessions has been going on largely unaffected.

Anyway.. my time constraints are starting to resolve, finally. My dad got accepted into a nursing home, and my aunt is on a different medicine so she is better.

So within a few weeks (need to caught up and deliver last few remaining customs first), we go back into regular public video releases again!

We kept on shooting throughout the year, both customs and regular matches. Huge number of matches now in our vaults, begging to be released

Also, in other good news, there's now 8 NEW girls on our rooster! (whose profiles I'll add to our website shortly). So stay tuned, more great AlphaCatz stuff coming to your screens soon
Thank you for the update AJ. You never know when unfortunate health events may arise. God bless your dad and aunt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-16, 01:13
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
there's now 8 NEW girls on our rooster
glad to hear that but honestly, even if you had only Lara she would be more than enough...! Ive only seen 2 videos of hers and she is already one of my all time favourite wrestlers. Her combination of breathtaking beauty and grappling skills is very rare, if not unique.
Please keep blessing the world with her videos if she is still around and available
The Following User Says Thank You to lucad For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-16, 05:42
Points: 5,474, Level: 31 Points: 5,474, Level: 31 Points: 5,474, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Hi AJ, When will more F/F videos be out? I would love to see more videos of Lara, Alkaia, Freya and Paloma.
The Following User Says Thank You to pattyfan2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-16, 12:26
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks lucad & pattyfan2007, you're in luck, we return with public releases tomorrow! (possibly tonight).. LARA vs ALKAIA battle coming to your screens!
Old 16-Nov-16, 01:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Powerful Alkaia meets the skilled Lara in:

AMAZONS CLASH

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

When Alkaia first learned of new arrival to our roster in the name of our current biggest star Lara, she did not hesitate a second to ask for a fight against her. See, Alkaia has this competitive fire in her heart and is not afraid of facing someone more experienced in order to better herself. She instantly took the (difficult) challenge head on!

So, the date was set and both girls were excited to meet and wrestle each other for the 1st time. What follows is the battle of two beautiful AND powerful girls, both of very competitive nature and striking amazon looks.

As soon as the match starts, you can see how much Alkaia wants to win. More active of the two, she tries all the attacks she’s learned in her wrestling training, and is using all of her muscle power against the more experienced opponent. Lara, being a bit tired from her previous fight, fights more cleverly, waiting for the right moment to capitalise on any mistake Alkaia may do. The actual fight between these two Alpha females goes on for over 21 gruelling minutes. Each girl scores, with one decisive winner.

This is a match all fans of competitive wrestling should see. Real athletes, real stuff, AlphaCatz style!

Slow-mo staredown intro and long victory pose included. These two will definitely face each other again!

To see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Nov-16, 23:31
Producer
Last Achievements

Lovely new Alpha Cat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] makes an entrance:

SABRINA'S DEBUT

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There could be a lot said about our new recruit Sabrina. Instead, to put it shortly.. She is sexy. She is strong. She loves wrestling very much despite no prior experience. And she is talented.

In her first mixed match she relies a lot on her strong upper body, executing multiple hard headlocks, along with an inescapable sleeper. She starts using her legs as well, catching AJ in front, rear and inverted headscissors. You can see in her gorgeous eyes and in her beautiful smile that she is loving all the moves she is trapping him in. She smiles after each point, mesmerised by the new knowledge of various ways of how to dispose of her opponent.

Cobra can be heard behind the camera, giving her occasional hints on what to do when the guy seems getting upper hand momentarily. They both giggle when Sabrina reverses positions and forces him where she wants him.

Sabrina is getting quite popular with sessions already and you can see why. It’s just better wrestling a girl who enjoys what she does, looks like a total sweetheart, yet puts you firmly in your place and with a smile on her face.

She even holds him in the final hold for a little longer, as if she doesn’t want to let him go. And when her match is over, she puts her foot on his chest and looks straight into camera while flexing her guns, proudly proclaiming her 1st victory over a man. Sabrina rocks!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AC-COMP-037_SabrinaDebut_DSC_6085.jpg (480.3 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg AC-COMP-037_SabrinaDebut_DSC_6111.jpg (455.1 KB, 87 views)
Old 21-Nov-16, 10:44
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Powerful Alkaia meets the skilled Lara in:

AMAZONS CLASH
Bought it, and I must say it is probably the best F/F match in my entire collection. Two skilled and powerful girls are fighting in a fully competitive, though very respectful way. There are great submissions, but also some great escapes. They seem to enjoy themselves. And the camera work is absolutely great, very close to the action. Thank you AJ, it was worth the wait !

For future purchases, it would be an important factor for me if you would mention on your website which videos were shooted by a pro cameraman, as seems to be the case with this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-16, 00:52
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks for your great feedback, Raoul Fulgurex!

When girls who love to fight like Lara and Alkaia both do, success is pretty much guaranteed Our girls wrestle not just for the money, but because they enjoy it and it shows. Most are athletes and strive for physical challenges. I'm just there to record the awesome action they exhibit.

And speaking of recording, I filmed that match, as I do 90% of our F/F movies, so if you'd call me a pro cameraman, I'll take it and assure you most of our upcoming F/F matches are shot with the same quality camera work. Sometimes I even get too close.. I broke lens hood and microphone mount several times when the girls leaped towards me or kicked my way and hit the equipment in the heat of the action

Tags
alphacatz, challenges, competitive, custom videos, domination, female wrestling, mixed wrestling, videos, wrestling sessions