Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Nov-18, 10:55
brach311

Default Re: Who is the best competitive session wrestler in London with strongest scissor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know actually. I had a "competitive" session with her about 4 years ago. It was essentially a domination session though as I wasn't even close to being a match for her.
Yes. I had a competitive session with her and didn’t get close to winning a fall. I was so exhausted after the first half hour that the second half was basically her putting me in different holds at will. Many holds she gets a chance to recover while you are either in pain or not breathing so it’s hard to mount an offense or even defense after she gets several submissions in a row.

That was my experience at least
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive mixed, competitive wrestling, headscissor, london, london wrestlers, scissor