Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 26-Sep-21, 16:06
Points: 40,666, Level: 88 Points: 40,666, Level: 88 Points: 40,666, Level: 88
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,624 Times in 386 Posts
Default Re: I love this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgathaDelicious [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I finally found a good MMA gym to train at and wow … Training Again consistently in jujitsu is really upping my session game. Also it’s making me love it more than ever when someone wants to roll competitively or semi. It is so fun to try out new moves I learn and get that amazing workout grappling gives. I have to say, even before I started consistently training again, I still loved to wrestle just because it’s fun but would get frustrated if I just couldn’t remember a move or couldn’t win because someone was more skillful than me or just so big that I would loose. I still enjoyed the challenge and I’ve never been a sore loser but for real I love to win. I guess we all do. I know some of you like to lose to women but want a real challenge which I totally get it. My goal is to become a black belt and I’m not gonna stop until I’m there. This time I’m sticking with it!

I love it when well-trained women beat me in a competitive grappling session. I want you to continue until you get the black belt. Happy will be the men who have sessions with you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick JJ For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-21, 22:11
Producer
Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgathaDelicious [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I finally found a good MMA gym to train at and wow … Training Again consistently in jujitsu is really upping my session game. Also it’s making me love it more than ever when someone wants to roll competitively or semi. It is so fun to try out new moves I learn and get that amazing workout grappling gives. I have to say, even before I started consistently training again, I still loved to wrestle just because it’s fun but would get frustrated if I just couldn’t remember a move or couldn’t win because someone was more skillful than me or just so big that I would loose. I still enjoyed the challenge and I’ve never been a sore loser but for real I love to win. I guess we all do. I know some of you like to lose to women but want a real challenge which I totally get it. My goal is to become a black belt and I’m not gonna stop until I’m there. This time I’m sticking with it!
This is so Awesome! You are an Amazing woman and I look forward to wrestling you on October 1st. !! XOXO
Old 27-Sep-21, 02:08
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,020, Level: 18 Points: 2,020, Level: 18 Points: 2,020, Level: 18
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%

yes!! I can't wait! You're amazing too

Tags
competitive wrestling, jujitsu, mixedwrestling