Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

View Poll Results: Do you like this type of catfight ending long schoolgirlpin and humiliation?
I like this kind of combat ending long schoolgirlpin 20 90.91%
Don't like that. I prefer others 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-May-22, 10:35
Producer
Points: 29,517, Level: 75 Points: 29,517, Level: 75 Points: 29,517, Level: 75
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,007 Times in 663 Posts
Default Re: Catfight Sgpin by Frank - Updates

New video #399 Mature on inflatable wife by long schoolgirlpin humiliation
The mature dómina straddles and schoolgirlpins inflatable doll wife at home.
Verbal humiliation, Sexy poses, happiness on top of sitting victress...
Look at powerful thighs and ass of dominatrix on top.
Enjoy!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The supreme pleasure of see or practice catfights... straddle....sgpin....queening.....strong cumshots....

Mature ladies, housemaids, vicious females enjoy catfight domination at private home to get long and pleasant schoolgirlpin and queening humiliations.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-22, 17:02
Producer
Last Achievements

New video Cellebration #400 !! Mature maid humiliates house guy by sgpin. Cheap Price! Extra material!! Sexy dance and teaser another mixed fight. Enjoy and cellebrate with us. THANKS SO MUCH!!

This time I want to remember the first time I got on top of a maid and dominated her. This video remembers these exciting moments I was living alone at home with maid.

She was spanish La Concha, rude, ugly, macho look , with fat legs, very hot, 38 years old and without a boyfriend. I witnessed a fight of her sitting on top of another maid the younger Encarnita in schoolgirlpin.

I was very young old and I had never run yet. La Concha provoke me a huge cock and a very hard cock for my age but I didn't know what to do to calm down...

The maid was amused by some imitations that I did and then I found a way to do something to the maid to calm my erection.

We were alone, Saturday night, summer, I was very hot watching a movie of spanish sexy actresses Nadiuska and Agata Lys in a very grudge pelea.

La Concha in her room, sitting on the bed, showing her fat thighs and pasting home coupons. I was told her wich comes to tv to see the pelea between the two sexy actresses. Maid comes quickly and coment and gloationg over the catfight.

We are alone at home all week end, and I told her that if she came to my room I would tell her my imitations.....she came right away. I did not open the light, moonlight came in and it was very morbous. Both of us stood up and said:

-Come on, Concha... shall we have a fight as in the tv movie to see who wins?

-NO, NO !! and went to his room very quickly.

I waited a bit and went back to his room, come on, I'll imitate you...

The very donkey came again...

“Sit on the bed”....she sat down and showed her fat thighs again....I couldn't take it anymore and pretending that she was beginning to imitate me, I pushed her and she fell on her back on the bed face up. I lost my mind and without thinking about anything I straddled her belly...OOOOHHH HOW PLEASEEEER

-GET OUT OF IT, YOUNG MAN OR I'LL TELL YOUR MOTHER!

-Tell her…ha ha ha

-LOOK AT THAT SCREAM, EH??

-Look what I shot against the cabinets, huh?

Then my huge and stiff prick came out while I did

I went to the schoolboypin with my knees...UUUUAAAAAA

When Concha saw my dick she told me:

-UYYY Señorito ..It is too big...It will not fit me!! Is too big , too big !!

-Then, the movements and kicking of the maid made me rise an unknown and very pleasant pleasure through the testicles.....and my dick started shooting thick milk against the gown, the face and the hair of the maid... .10, 20 squirts of milk , I dont remember but the pleasure was the best of my short life whuile I was riding on her boobs and cum on her face...ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But me satisfied I let her up and she went fast to her room.

But....when I was sleping happy, she returns to my room silent, bare feet...

When I open my eyes I saw the rude Concha on top of me ina e secure schoolgirlpin using her massive thight trapping my face between them.

She’d asks me to say sorry and give up but me said no because the very pleasant humiliation under the massive hot housemaid Concha.

This video , our number # 400...is a tribute of long years of pleasures under and on top of perfect chubby mature strong housemaids .

Thanks all friends and customers.

A free gift as an EXTRA material for you at the end cellebrating the video # 400 in clips4sale.

NOTICE : The fight in this video is totally fictitious and the actors have nothing to do with the exposed story.

THANKS AGAIN!!

The supreme pleasure of see or practice catfights... straddle....sgpin....queening.....strong cumshots....

Mature ladies, housemaids, vicious females enjoy catfight domination at private home to get long and pleasant schoolgirlpin and queening humiliations.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-22, 15:11
Producer
Last Achievements

New video #402 Catfight Sgpins in a women’s locker room.
Back again the female vs female catfights ending sgpin humiliation!!
The two agressive cleaning maids meet each other into the locker room and closet he door with a latch to can catfight without interruptions.
They grab their hairs and the dirty combat starts with many rolling floor catfighting. They are anxious to get the pleasant sgpin to humiliate the enemy.
Enjoy the sgpins and humiliation moves between the two maids.
Be happy!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-22, 11:42
Producer
Last Achievements

New video #403 Wild Schoolgirlpin wrestling between senoritas
The two agressive señoritas wrestle in ring and gets glorious humiliating schoolgirlpins performed by both señoritas.
Chubby legs, domination, humiliation, wrestling presses, and the favorite humiliation schoolgirlpin close to facesitting are shown.
Dont miss it!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-22, 11:30
Producer
Last Achievements

NEW VIDEO # Longest schoolgirlpin humiliation by chubbies on maid in quiet woods
The very long schoolgirlpins comes back!!
Chubbies in pleasant long schoolgirlpin on maid in a very private place.
Longest schoolgirlpin humiliation by chubbies on maid in quiet woods
The mature and young chubbies meets the housemaid in the quiet woods.
In their mind...a long pleasure of the schoolgirlpin dominating the weak housemaid.
First, mature aunt in shorts, straddles and schoolgirlpins maid and gloats on top of her for long time. Then the youn chubby Chris comes and sits close the domination.
Then Chris wants to be happy too straddling the maid. The chubby sexy legs of Chris dominates easily the maid also for long time white mature aunt waych the schoolgirlpin.
Nobody is in the quiet woods...then the two vicious pinners can straddle the maid all long as they want.
If you love the old schoolgirlpin videos as others in our C4S page...this will make you feel so much.
Hope you be happy.
Enjoy!

Old 15-Sep-22, 19:53
Producer
Last Achievements

New video 408 Silent B&W catfight Skinny humiliates fat by schoolgirlpin
Silent B&W video VINTAGE style over two spanish señoritas in a grudge pelea to conquer the upper pleasant schoolgirlpin.
Normally...the fat mature must sit on skinny and straddlepin her long time easily, ...but...
Remember old times. SILENT MOVIE in B&W
Remember your dreams.
Enjoy!!

Old 19-Sep-22, 20:05
Producer
Last Achievements

New video #409 Mature wife practices schoolgirlpin on fake maid B&W
The mature wife wears sexy attires to practice schoolgirlpin on fake inflatable maid while wait the real maid at home.
Look at strong power of wife's chubby thighs practicing the domination of future maid.
In B&W to your best memories at home.
Enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-22, 16:50
Producer
Last Achievements

New video #410 Very erotic scholgirlpin by Mature maid Susi on fake female ending streeptease dance
Mature maid Susi is a very vicious female for catfighting and straddling pleasures.She’s also exhibitionist and loves that males and females watch her domination pins.
This video is for sure the MOST EROTIC of maid Susi straddling and provokation dancing.
Susi moves her ass on fake doll , grinding, facesitting, furious and sexy for satisfy herself.
She uses her inflatable doll to calm her wishes of schoolgirlpin and humiliation on top of another female.
Enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-22, 11:45
Producer
Last Achievements

New video #411 NEW SCHOOLGIRLPIN DRAW ANIMATION EXPERIENCE!!
411 Hateful ugly granny wife straddles Young maid on kitchen floor
We will produce unique videos over grannies, mature and young females catfighting , specially in the classic ending domination: SCHOOLGIRLPIN and HUMILIATION.
This is the first test were a very hateful ugly granny wife hates the young housemaid.
When alone at home, granny attacks maid in the kitchen and straddles her.
The video shows the ending straddle final and textes of the two females says during the domination.
Plus stills and other future animation draws pics for your pleasure.
Hope you will be happy!
Enjoy!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-22, 18:58
Producer
Last Achievements

New video #412 AGAIN NEW SCHOOLGIRLPIN DRAW ANIMATION !!
Hateful ugly granny wife straddles Young maid on kitchen floor to seduce her bf .
Enjoy!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:

Tags
bounce, catfight, chest sitting, domina, domination, facesit, facesitting, fighting, humiliation, jeanssitting, long sgpin, lucha, maid, moms, orithea, queening, sbpin, schoolgirlpin, sgpin, sit, sitting, straddle, straddles, wrestling