Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Apr-21, 17:21
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Selina Kyle and the Venus Thigh Trap (fem vs fem, domination)

Selina approached the fence surrounding the greenhouse, clad in her skintight latex catsuit and clutching her power-whip in her right hand. Actually, “greenhouse” didn’t do this place justice - the dome shaped facility was more of a crystal palace, the greenery within illuminated by hundreds of halogen lamps. It was a strange facility, and it certainly stood out against the drab warehouses which made up the rest of Gotham Industrial Park 23. A sign was secured to the chain link fence, with the symbol of an orchid above bold red lettering. IVY PHARMACEUTICALS. And just beneath that, another sign in black and yellow, like an angry wasp. “PRIVATE PROPERTY. FENCE ELECTRIFIED. KEEP OUT.

Selina had no intention of obeying that second sign. With a barely perceptible flick of her wrist, she flung the power whip upwards towards the orange-clouded Gotham night sky. It quickly unfurled its full twenty meter length, and the end wrapped itself around the tip of a flickering lamp post, just outside the Ivy Pharmaceutical’s compound. Selina pulled the whip taught, then gripped it with both hands, and somersaulted, gripping a point further up with her strong legs, high heeled boots clicking as they locked together. Thus secured, she let go of the whip with her hands, and flipped upright to grab the powerful graphene cord further up, then repeated the maneuver, gracefully ascending her makeshift rope. As she rappelled higher, she felt a gorgeous, almost orgasmic rush of adrenaline. She lived for this. Breaking and entering, slinking around Gotham in places she shouldn’t...utilising the skills she learned as a gymnast when she was a teenager, and had now perfected. She was damn good at what she did….which was why he had recruited her for this task.

Reaching the summit of the lamppost, she flipped up one more and crouched on top of the bended metal top. Panting just a little, she surveyed the “greenhouse” further as she coiled up the whip and through it over the fence. The whole structure appeared to be full of green vines of some sort, likely the orchid plants that had made Ivy Pharmaceuticals so famous over the last year. And somewhere in there, hopefully alone, was her target.

Dr Pamela Isley’s face was familiar to anyone who had been out their own front door in Gotham in the last twelve months, or for that matter, anyone with a television set. Bright red hair, intelligent, innocent looking green eyes, always wearing a ridiculous lab coat. Manic pixie dreamgirl, thought Selina uncharitably. The young pharmaceutical entrepreneur’s face smiled down from billboards and posters advertising Ivy Pharmaceutical’ patented “Pherattract (™)” tablets, made from the orchid flower, a pill which women could take to boost their pheromones. Billed as “the ultimate alternative to perfume”, these “natural” remedies supposedly made any man in your vicinity go crazy with desire.

Selina had never bought any Pherattract herself. Why would she need to? She got enough male attention even when she wasn’t wearing her catsuit. Even in her late-thirties, she was still athletic, with raven black hair (currently held in place by the latex “cat’s ears” cap she wore when working). Truth be told, she thought this “Dr Isley” was a bit of a quack. To start with, she was only twenty-two years old. Who the fuck completes a medical degree in four years?? What was more, there had been reports of rising attacks on women throughout Gotham, with the male suspects pleading that they “couldn’t help themselves”, that the Pherattract had “made them do it”. That sounded like some catshit to Selina, but the Food and Drug Administration clearly thought something was up, because they’d issued a warrant for Pamela Isley’s arrest. Apparently in addition to ethical concerns about the Pherattract, there had been rumours in the biotech world that Dr Isley was doing some experiments with banned snake venom. The trouble was, every time they sent male officers to arrest her, they’d come away babbling about how she was some sort of goddess, was innocent, or misunderstood. Finally they sent in the Bat himself...who came away from Ivy Pharmaceutical’s downtown HQ empty handed. When he called Selina, he’d sounded embarrassed.

“Look, I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye, Selina….”

“You can say that again, Bruce. One day you’re in love with me, the next you get me arrested…”

“Look, I really need you to do this. I’ll pay you well. The thing is, this Pamela….I mean Dr Isley, she’s dangerous…”

“Too much for you, was she?”

“Don’t be catty, Selina. You know her work with pheromones makes her….difficult to apprehend.”

“Basically, you were slathering over her like a horny teenager, yeah? For fuck’s sake Bruce, she’s half your age. Is it the lab coat that does it for you?”

“Selina, please....”

In the end she’d said yes. She got Bruce to double the fee, and secure a “get out of jail” one off favour from Commissioner Gorden (she’d love to have been there when Bruce told him - the look on his face). At least the job would be ridiculously easy. For all her supposed “genius”, “Doctor” Pamela Isley was basically a spoiled brat who’d had too many things go right for her. She needed to be taken down a peg or to, and Selina believed she was the woman to do it.

Crouching on the top of the lamppost, she narrowed her eyes at the greenhouse like a panther sighting her prey. “Time to take your own medicine, doctor.”

Then she swung off the lamp post, locked her catsuit clad legs round the whip again, and slid down to the tarmac like a fireman down a pole. Once down, she yanked her power whip, pressing the auto-recoil, and strutted towards the greenhouse entrance.

The security panel on the greenhouse door opened easily - another gift from Bruce had been the override key card that made short work of pretty much every security system. Once inside, Selina found herself in a sort of canvas tunnel, a kind of airlock keeping the atmosphere inside at a certain pressure. She opened the zipper at the far end, and stepped into a jungle.

The heat hit her in the face, and she gasped. It has to be at least ninety degrees in there. Thick green foliage seemed to fill the entire space, the majority of which seemed to be ubiquitous vines which hung from scaffolding in the ceiling. Selina quickly began to wish she hadn’t worn the catsuit for this mission - it wasn’t like there would be any combat with this spoilt doctor brat, and now she was already sweating profusely.

She extended her power whip about three meters and lashed the foliage out of the way, pushing forward. As she did she could see little orchid petals go flying.

“Dr Isley? Come out. My name is Selina Kyle. I have a warrant for your arrest from the FDA.”

In the green gloom she thought she saw a flicker of red, but it was quickly gone.

“Come on, Pamela, if you make me search for you in this, I’ll have to punish you.” Selina cracked her whip, destroying more vines and orchids. Suddenly, a voice came from around her, barely more than a whisper. She had to strain to hear.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Miss Kyle. You’re hurting them.” Selina darted round, looking for the source of the voice, but couldn't see where it was coming from. She let out a throaty laugh.

“Hurting them? Oh yeah, I forgot that you're one of those batshit crazy girls who talks to her plants. Tell you what, Doctor….” Selina snapped the whip into the bush, sending more orchid petals flying. “How about…..” Crack. “You come out…” Crack “And surrender to me, then maybe I won’t have to…” Crack “Hurt your precious petals anymore. Deal?” She lashed the whip round three hundred and sixty degrees, hoping to perhaps catch the hidden doctor with it. She saw another flash of red, but still no sign.

“Miss Kyle….” Again, the voice from the foliage. Soft, calm, well spoken. Obviously the same voice from the commercials. “...I’m going to ask you one more time. Stop. Hurting. The . Plants.”

Selina through her head back and cackled. She was enjoying herself, despite the insufferable heat. She tore her latex cat-cap off and let her long black hair run free, even as she swung the whip down into the suffering orchids. “Or.” Crack. “What??” She said. “Everyone says you're so clever, but you seem to not understand your situation, little miss medic, so let me spell it out for you. My name is Selina Kyle. In the criminal underworld, I’m known as….” Crack. “...well, let’s just say I’m feline and deadly. I’m a black belt in Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu and Kung Fu. I’ve taken on all sorts of low lives, as well as cops, and you know what, I always win. I was paid to bring you in, and that’s what I’m going to do. So how about you drop the mysterious tough girl act, show your fucking face, and maybe I won’t have to whip you so hard you’ll beg me to knock you out?” Crack. “And screw your fucking flowers!” Crack crack crack.

Selina was panting now, but grinning ear to ear. She loved her work, truly. When Dr Pamerla Isley spoke again, the voice was directly above her. “Wrong answer, kittie.”

Selena looked up, and saw that she was standing between two slender vines. Above her was a shock of bright red hair, and green eyes in a high cheekbones face, looking down almost pityingly. For a moment she was so surprised that she just stared up at the younger woman. Dr Pamela Isley wasn’t wearing her lab coat today. Instead, she was clad in a green one piece suit, much like Selina’s own catsuit but instead of latex, it seemed to be made of some smooth organic material, almost like green snakeskin, and was decorated here and there with leaves. No wonder I couldn't see her, though Selina. The only bare parts of her was her face, head arms and hands, which she was using to athletically grip two hanging vines. She was holding herself upright, and her legs were…..vines? Selina blinked again. What she had thought were two slender vines she was standing between, were actually the doctor’s snakeskin clad legs hanging down.

“Wh…..” Whatever the next words that were about to come out of Selina’s mouth, Dr Pamela Isley clearly didn’t want to hear them. From her superior position above the catburglar, the doctor lashed out with her long green legs. The backs of her thighs landed on Selina’s shoulders, making a slight squeaking sound as the snakeskin rubbed against the PVC. Selina staggered slightly, trying to stay on her feet even as her hands instinctively flew up to grab at the green limbs that had suddenly become her new collar, and she dropped her power whip in the process. Dr Isley’s green eyes remained incredibly focussed, like she was carrying out a skilled procedure. Selina suddenly heard a terrific CLICK, which she realised - too late - was Pamela’s ankles snapping together behind her head.

“I did warn you….” said the redhead, calmly. Then she jerked her legs taut, and squeezed.

To Selina, several things seemed to happen at once. First of all, despite herself, she screamed. Actually that wasn’t technically true. She tried to scream. The sound that actually made it out of the cat burglar’s lips was more of a pathetic choking cough and a high pitched wheeze. Pamela’s adductor muscles had ballooned around Selinas neck and lower jaw, effectively clamping her windpipe shut while compressing her lips into an involuntary “O” shape.
Second, she staggered, in part from the unexpected weight of the legs on her shoulders, but also in a desperate attempt to drop lower and pull free. It didn’t work. In fact, Pamela responded to this break for freedom by jerking her legs straight while pulling hard on the vines above her, her knuckles going white from the strain. The effect of this was to keep Selina standing upright, locked in place by her supposed target's legs.
The third thing to happen was that Pamela started talking. It took a moment for Selina to work out what she was saying over the sound of her own desperate wheezing, and her voice stayed quiet, calm, in the manner of a doctor explaining bad news to a patient.

“So, Miss Kyle, when are we going to see your black belt martial arts skills?” Her voice may have been placating, but an arrogant smirk was now on the redhead's face. This bitch was actually taunting her! Selina snarled - is as much as she could with her face being compressed inches from Pamela’s crotch - and finally decided to fight back. Her hands flew up to her tormentor’s thighs, the snakeskin material actually allowing her to get a pretty solid grip. She pulled. Nothing happened. Or, what happened was the hold got tighter.
“Well that was just stupid, wasn’t it?” Said Pamela from her dominant position. And Selina had to admit to herself, she was right.

The thing was, there was a certain irony to being caught like this, Selina had to admit. She knew what this hold was. Called a headscissor, she had used it before to take out guards. It was extremely effective, because it used the most powerful part of the body - the thighs - against the weakest part of the body, the neck. And all other things being equal, there was no way a person could break the hold with their arms. Still, Selina tried. What else could she do? She dug her fingers into the snakeskin and pulled, her biceps straining under her latex catsuit. If she could just get an inch, get some air, then she could…..but all her struggling seemed to result in was the hold getting tighter, like a pair of police handcuffs.

Pamela vocalised this. “You’re just making it worse for yourself, kittie.”
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmphhhh….” Squealed Selina as it felt like her neck was about to snap clean in two.
“What was that, cat got your tongue?” Cooed the redhead, while pulsing her thighs even tighter. “Ok, bad joke. Sorry not sorry.” And then she did something incredible. Still holding onto the vines with both hands, she rolled her eyes back almost orgasmically, and then slowly, gracefully, tilted her body backwards like she was reclining in a swinging chair. At the same time, she retightened her grip on Selina’s head, and then powered her legs upwards. Selina’s feet were lifted off the floor, and suddenly she found herself kicking pathetically with her feet in the air like some falling cartoon character,, even as her hands pulled uselessly at her tormentor’s thighs.

She had to admit, it was impressive.Selina was basically now being hung, Dr Isley’s thighs forming a sort of hangman’s noose around her neck. Pamela wasn’t even looking at her now, instead her whole body was arched backwards in that gymnastic pose, red hair hanging down in the vines, ankles crossed, while the cat burglar spluttered desperately in her thighs, her black hair spilled messily over the snakeskin material, her own latex legs kicking with futility beneath her. To any onlooker, it would look impressive. To Selina, it was terrifying. Her head suddenly felt like it was going to pop. The world was going blurry, and all she could see was Pamela’s arched body infront of her as she was pulled off the ground. Selina’s tummy desperately ballooned in and out under her catsuit as her lungs tried to get air that just wasn’t coming. She realised something: Dr Pamela Isley is going to kill me. I’m going to die in this greenhouse, between this woman’s thighs.

Suddenly, Selina hands weren’t pulling at Pamela’s thighs anymore. Instead, they were frantically tapping them. She was scared, and she was ready to submit. To beg if necessary. Because the truth was, despite her usual nihilistic view on life, Selina didn’t want to die. Not like this, throttled to death between this young entrepreneur’s thighs. She had underestimated her, she could see that now. She just hadn’t realised how strong…...oh fuck, she couldn’t breathe! She frantically kept slapping the redhead’s thighs. Mercy! Please, mercy! But the squeezing continued relentlessly. Slowly, Selina’s hands stopped their frantic tapping and started to go limp….

“Well, that’s enough fun for today.” Pamela opened her legs, and Selina dropped to the soil covered floor in a heap, coughing and retching, hands flying to her neck. Pamela backflipped acrobatically, and finally let go of the vines to drop to her feet next to the cat burglar, who was sobbing with relief on the floor. Looking up at the redhead, Selina saw that she was actually not as tall as her, which just added to her humiliation. She’d seemed like a goddess when she was locked in her thighs, but her tormentor was actually just a young woman, twenty two years old. With absolutely killer legs.

Dr Isley crossed her arms and stood in front of Selina, who was still trying to get to her knees.

“Let’s talk frankly, Miss Kyle. I could have killed you just then. You came in here, with your arrogant attitude, thinking you could stop my vital work. Work which will save the planet - the Pherattaract is just the start. I warned you - twice - not to hurt the orchids. You ignored me. So I punished you - perhaps I should have killed you? I could have said it was an accident, you are a known burglar after all.”

Selina just about managed to look up from her position on her knees. Pamela looked down at her, and it felt like being judged by an all powerful fairy goddess.

“But I’m feeling merciful….to an extent. So I’m going to let you go. But you’re going to work for me now. You’re going to be at my beck and call kittie, you’re going to steal from my competitors. Do you understand?”

Selina was still on her knees, taking deep gasps of breath. She almost said yes. At that moment, all she wanted to do was to crawl out of here and hide in a dark alley somewhere. How was she supposed to explain to Bruce what had happened? That she had been ambushed and thigh squeezed by this….brat?

“I’m not hearing an answer, Miss Kyle….” Said Dr Isley. And that was when Selina saw it. Her power whip, lying just a few feet behind Pamela, where she’s dropped it. If she could just reach it, maybe she could finally turn the tables….

She lunged, diving to the left of the other woman, hand outstretched. If she could just reach the power whip, she’d wrap the fucking thing round this crazy plant lady’s neck! Selina was fast, despite her energy being drained in the thigh trap. Unfortunately, Pamela was faster.

The doctor responded by taking a quick step to her right, adopting a stance a bit like a boxer preparing for a fight, knees slightly bent. Selina’s momentum was such that she couldn’t stop in time, and ended up diving between the younger woman's legs. Still, her hand was stretched out, reaching inches from the whip handle, when Pamela slammed her legs shut, like a soldier standing to attention.
The result was Selina’s head was once again trapped, staring out from between the backs of Pamela’s awesome snakeskin thighs. Still she reached for the whip like a drowning woman...and found her fingers just an inch short. She burst into tears even as Pamela tensed her legs. “Oh, Miss Kyle. That really was not a good idea.”

This time, Pamela’s thighs were locked onto Selina’s skull as opposed to round her neck. The good news was that she could kind of breathe. The bad news was it felt like her skull was going to implode. She screamed - properly this time, and tried to dig her heeled feet into the soil behind her, trying to force the other woman off balance. All that happened was Selina’s ass ended up ungracefully in the air while the other woman held her ground, grinding her thighs together, bending her knees ever so slightly to increase the pressure. In full on panic mode, Selina stopped trying to grab the whip and instead started trying to frantically pull at Pamela’s legs, feeling the impressive glute action ripple beneath her fingers. It had the same effect as last time: a tighter hold.
“D….Doctor….Please don’t….” Squealed Selina as she dropped back to her knees. Pamela ignored her, and instead started speaking like she was giving a lecture.

“As you’re going to die anyway, I feel I may as well tell you about my latest project.” She pulsed her legs as she said this, and Selina swore she heard something pop in her jaw where Pamela’s thighs were mashing into it.
“As you’re probably aware, I’ve been experimenting with snake venom. As part of this I’ve been taking very small amounts, as I’m convinced its medicinal properties could be….interesting. And I have to say it’s worked beyond my wildest dreams. I can see in the dark - hence how I was able to evade you when you came in. And I’ve developed extra smooth muscle on the inside of my legs - as you can probably feel now. This gives me - and, I hope, environmental soldiers when I give it to them - a new option for self-defence - the Venus Thigh Trap. And you’re going to be the first person to experience it, first hand.”

“N...no…...don’t…” screamed Selina, but Pamela was already moving. Keeping Selina’s head secure between her legs, she bent forward over the cat burglar’s PVC clad body, then sort of fell, planting her hands in the soil behind Selina's ass. She then quickly opened her legs, performing a sort of handstand, but before Selina could entertain any thoughts of freedom, the doctor quickly relocked her legs in a kind of reverse triangle. The end result was Selina was pulled upright onto her knees, the back of her head resting on Pamela’s ass, Pamela’s thighs constricting around the back of her neck even as the doctor’s calf wrapped itself around her throat. Pamela secured her ankle into her instep, and proned herself in a sort of push up position. Selina’s head looked like it was being devoured by an anaconda.

Then Pamela flexed.

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiii!” squealed Selina.

“I know it hurts now, Miss Kyle, but you should know that science - and the world - will thank you for your sacrifice today. It’s just a shame you can’t describe what it feels like, it would be good to have some notes. But let me describe what is happening - it will take your mind off your final moments.”

Selina’s hands scrabbled at the calf on her throat to no avail. She tried throwing her weight to the side, but Pamela flexed and kept her upright. Suddenly the pressure increased again and something in her skull or neck creaked alarmingly.

“My thighs are currently compressing the sides of your skull. In a minute, it will probably crack, but you will hopefully be unconscious by then. I actually had pretty strong thighs before I took the venom - I did a lot of hiking in the rainforest when doing my PHD - but the snake juice has added a layer of smooth muscle. It’s this that you can currently feel pulsing against your head, like a boa constrictor crushing its prey. I imagine it's worse than being waterboarded - I could see the Venus Thigh Trap being an interrogation technique as well as a deathhold.”

“P….p…...p…...ple….” Selina would certainly have told Pamela anything now if it would stop the squeezing.

“You will also notice that my calf is locked round your throat. This gives me two options for putting you out - well, actually three. I’m applying both a blood choke - my abductor muscles are compressing your arteries, among other things - and I am cutting off your air. In a minute your windpipe will collapse from the pressure. I could also actually just snap your neck - but somehow, that feels like cheating.” She actually let out a little laugh, then flexed again and the whole knot of leggy muscle constricted another few bars of pressure. Selina felt she must be having a stroke.

“Finally, you might take a moment to notice how none of your training - which you were boasting about earlier, Miss Kyle - can help you now. You’re paralysed in my hold. And now, it's time to say goodnight…..”

A high pitched whine from Selina’s throat may have been a final plea for mercy. Dr Pamela Isley let out a light grunt, then her legs began to tremble as she prepared a final thrust of her deathlock….

An explosion was followed by a sound of a huge amount of glass breaking, followed by a rustling in the bush.

“Damn it…” muttered Dr Isley, as she unlocked her legs and kicked Selina to the floor. The cat burglar fell face down in the soil and lay there twitching.

“Hands up!” Yelled a female voice, which Selina was dimly aware sounded like Barbara Gorden. She didn’t know if she’d ever been happier to hear the voice of Commissioner Gorden’s daughter, and Bruce’s protege.

Pamela, meanwhile, gracefully backflipped and disappeared into the foliage. Barbera ran forward, brandishing a police issue revolver like she was going to pursue, but then she noticed Selina gasping in the mud.

“Selina? Holy fuck, what happened?”

“I…...she…..thighs…..”

“Ok, just keep still, it looks like your neck might be injured.” Barbara quickly spoke into her radio,

“I need an urgent medic here, its Selina Kyle…” “Roger, are you making an arrest?” “Negative, she’s working with us...for fuck’s sake just get a doctor here….”

“N….no…..” Cried out Selina. “No...more…..doctor...please….”

“It’s ok Selina. She’s gone….for now. Although I’m going to track that bitch down and pursue her if it's the last thing I do!”

Two police medics came in with a stretcher to take Selina away. Barbara squinted into the foliage. Somewhere in there, a flash of red could be seen, then nothing. She frowned, and said to the other officers - “You guys haul ass...I’m going to search this place.”

TO BE CONINUTED
Old 05-Apr-21, 18:41
Points: 7,551, Level: 37 Points: 7,551, Level: 37 Points: 7,551, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: Selina Kyle and the Venus Thigh Trap (fem vs fem, domination)

I think this is one of the best 'fanfiction' scissor stories I have ever read. Your way of writing action made the domination an actual good story in its own right, but the existing tropes of the characters really amplify the embarrassment/smugness/suffering. Really hope that you continue this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 18:56
Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18 Points: 2,069, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

ohhh... That was HOT. I hope Pamela squeezes Barbara, and Selina again? Maybe even Bruce?
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 19:03
Points: 2,082, Level: 18 Points: 2,082, Level: 18 Points: 2,082, Level: 18
Last Achievements

This was really well done- Pamela being so clinical about the whole thing really just made it even sexier.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peasantry For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 22:58
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Absolutely amazing story! Can't wait for the next part
The Following User Says Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 06:11
Points: 11,666, Level: 46 Points: 11,666, Level: 46 Points: 11,666, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Really excellent writing, some of the best I've read in quite some time.
Really hope you continue with this story line.
Very well done!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 07:06
Banned
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%

Grats, really amazing
The Following User Says Thank You to Luchas Awesome For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 15:59
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

well done
The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-21, 03:46
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Last Achievements

So good. Can’t wait for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-21, 14:44
Points: 8,438, Level: 39 Points: 8,438, Level: 39 Points: 8,438, Level: 39
Last Achievements

That was impressive! Maybe continue on with Ivy putting Batman in a rear naked choke, with her legs wrapped tightly around, and squeezing the midsection.
The Following User Says Thank You to robman For This Useful Post:

Tags
catfight, headscissor, headscissors, supervillainess