Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-226.

Old 09-Oct-19, 18:24
Points: 3,170, Level: 23 Points: 3,170, Level: 23 Points: 3,170, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My experiences with a friend

So I have wanted to tell a story about a friend, let's call her "Bella" who over time pretty much started dominating me semi regularly. I dont know if I'll ever write a full story but here is an overview:

We met in school, we had some mutual friends. At the time, I regarded her as a bit of a mystery but I was curious so I would talk to her and text her. We were always a little playful but overtime we began having these play fights over text but nothing too crazy. Later, we became more comfortable and sometimes play wrestled around for real. I remember our first fight, Bella caught me by surprise by taking me to the floor and puttting me in a headlock. I pulled at her arm but couldn't budge it. She wasn't really squeezing/choking me but I ended up tapping out because my face was being pushed into the carpet. At the time, I had maybe 10 pounds and 4 inches on her, but I wasn't a fighter at all. We were both considered "small" but I was taller and skinny and had no idea how to fight while she was shorter but knew some moves and had some muscle.

After our first fight, things began to progress. We wrestled around again a few months later and she put me in another headlock but this time she squeezed my neck. I began to gag and panic involuntarily because she was choking me as I tapped out. She let go, apologized, but laughed about it.

Over time, Bella became more aggressive in our wrestling matches. She kept beating me by putting me in a headlock because she knew I didn't know how to get out of it and it was easy for her to overpower me (she was also in weight training while I didn't do any kind of physical activity and she constantly reminded me that she was "stronger" and "had more muscle mass" than me). Our text fights started to escalate too as she was now saying she would "wrap her legs around" my neck, and when I "tapped out" she would "squeeze tighter" presumably until I would pass out.

At this point Bella started just regularly dominating me. Mostly with the headlock (one time she even put me in one for just 3 seconds but squeezed tightly and I got real dizzy as she let go) and just talking about how much stronger she is than me (especially her legs). She would even flex her quads and tell me to poke them to "feel her muscle."

Bella did switch it up a bit later though. She dominated me a variety of ways. Once by pinning me down, my stomach facing the floor, laying and spreading her entire body on top of mine. Another time, she made me nearly throw up with a bearhug after she got through bragging that her biceps were "double, maybe triple" the size of mine (Bella told me to flex and then she proceeded to flex and make fun of the difference between us). Yet another time, she actually facesat me on a couch and didnt get off when I tapped out. Instead she decided to make me verbally submit knowing full well it would come out muffled. That was probably the most panicked I had been in a fight with her.

I also distinctly remember two times where I briefly blacked out from something Bella did. Once she pinned me against a wall. Her back was crushing me against the wall so I tapped out, she let me go for a second and then slammed her back full force back onto me against the wall. Another time was in fact with a headscissor. She was shoving her feet in my face while we were watching a movie and I kept trying to push her feet away until she maneuvered that into a headscissor. I was out pretty quickly and then she put her feet back in my face as I regained consciousness.

Some of this may sound like torture but it wasn't all bad lol I mostly had fun with it and we were good friends beyond all this but I'm always a little bit confused looking back because we were never more than friends but I wonder if she was into this kind of thing.

If you guys want me to expand on any of the specific fights let me know which one and I can write a full story on it!

Bonus: I also witnessed Bella breast smother another girl once! The girl she smothered was laying on Bella's lap at a lunch table. The girl made a comment about Bella's boobs so Bella leaned forward and shoved them in the girl's face. The girl was so afraid of being suffocated that she completely panicked and made her way out only to hit her head on the side of the table (dont worry she was okay and Bella apologized!)

Last edited by MixedWrestle767; 10-Oct-19 at 13:49. Reason: Misspell
Old 10-Oct-19, 01:42
Points: 5,092, Level: 30 Points: 5,092, Level: 30 Points: 5,092, Level: 30
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My experiences with a friend

Thank u u have a picture of bella
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-19, 02:51
Last Achievements

Thanks for reading! No pictures due to privacy. If you want a further description I can tell you that Bella looked maybe like a young Jessica Alba. She looked to be more on the petite side but she actually was pretty strong and did have muscle (Nobody would describe her as petite if she was showing off her legs and flexing lol). Keep in mind that we were both pretty small but I didn't train or work out at all during this time (at the time I once tried benching and could add just a little bit of weight to the bar) while she did, also I was pretty much a pacifist while she was more aggressive so I wouldn't ever really try to fight back too hard. However, even if I did, at the time, she probably would have beaten me due to the aggression and strength advantage from weight lifting. For comparison sake, she was able to bench maybe only 10 pounds more than me but she was able to rep my max squat easily. And she curled double the weight I could as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to MixedWrestle767 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-19, 11:06
Points: 13,013, Level: 49 Points: 13,013, Level: 49 Points: 13,013, Level: 49
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 1,091 Posts

Thank you for sharing this overview with us, mate. I would love to hear more about nearly everything you mentioned, but most of all the time she sat on your face and refused to get off until you begged her with a muffled voice.

One slight suggestion, though. In the account above you talk about things happening 'overtime'. That should really be 'over time', as overtime means something quite different. I don't want that to sound harsh as I really did enjoy what you shared with us.

Thanks again, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-19, 14:03
Last Achievements

Thanks for reading and noticing the misspelling! I fixed that. I am working on write ups for some stories for individual matches and some muscle comparison/humiliation as she really seemed to love reminding me about the strength difference between us and she liked to point out how specific different parts of her body (biceps, triceps, calfs, upper back, glutes, thighs etc.) were "stronger/bigger/more muscular/more defined" than mine. I'll definitely work on making a write up for the facesit story soon, as it was actually one of the first times we realized how big the pure strength difference really was between us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestle767 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-19, 11:51
Points: 5,155, Level: 30 Points: 5,155, Level: 30 Points: 5,155, Level: 30
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

I would definitely like to hear more about any scissor experiences you had with Bella.
Old 12-Oct-19, 16:52
Points: 2,460, Level: 20 Points: 2,460, Level: 20 Points: 2,460, Level: 20

Thank you for telling us about your experience ! Fictional Stories are always nice but real experiences are always extra exciting. Also it is nice of you that you respect her privacy !
Old 13-Oct-19, 01:54
Points: 8,874, Level: 40 Points: 8,874, Level: 40 Points: 8,874, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestle767 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another time was in fact with a headscissor. She was shoving her feet in my face while we were watching a movie and I kept trying to push her feet away until she maneuvered that into a headscissor. I was out pretty quickly and then she put her feet back in my face as I regained consciousness.
nice story, but im riddled by this part, where you bot lying on the floor on your backs whit her behind you, or lying on your stomach whit her in front of you, and was it a reverse, front or figure 4 headscissor?? anyways, thanks for sharing
Old 14-Oct-19, 16:58
Last Achievements

The experience of being facesat to near suffocation

I was getting ready to go hang out with some friends. I was excited but nervous as I was thinking about interacting with Bella that night. I started imagining scenarios of us wrestling as it was getting more exciting. Bella was getting more comfortable with dominating me. Our text fights had escalated to a point I never imagined and the last time she put me in a headlock was fresh in my mind:

we were in science class after finishing a lab sitting on the floor, our backs leaning against the wall. She was teasingly flexing next to me and telling me to feel her muscles (specifically her forearm and then her quads) "c'mon, let's go! Bring it!" I put my fists up in a playful way. She just looked me right in the eyes with a half smile and raised eyebrow. "Why would you even try at this point? You know I'll win." She said confidently. I wasn't planning on actually fighting her. Besides, our classmates were all acting as bystanders. Nonetheless, as soon as we stood up she surprised me by cornering me against a wall and quickly maneuvering me into a guillotine-like headlock. Even though it lasted for only 3 seconds, this one was super embarrassing, as some of our classmates were watching. She didn't grab my neck, so she wasn't even choking me and I didn't even have the time to tapout. She simply grabbed my head/face in the hold and squeezed really tightly then let go quickly. My skull felt compressed between her bicep and chest and then I felt dizzy and light headed as soon as she let go. "Wow. What did you just do? I feel dizzy." I said in a daze as she let go. "That was the goal." She replied as the bell rang and we walked out of class

Despite the nerves/excitement I moved on to hang out with Bella and my other friends that night. Bella was in short shorts and a short sleeved pokemon themed shirt with her long black hair tied up in a long pony tail. We were all watching a movie in his theater room and the remote dropped, Bella leaned forward to pick it up, the revealed muscle definition in her legs along with her wide butt (in proportion to her body) sent me into a flash back of some conversations we had right before this day:

We had been talking about her weight training and how much we were able to squat. At the time I had no training at all but once I tried to find my max with some friends and found it to be around 75 lbs (terrible, I know but again I was skinny and had 0 training.) She was laughing and asking "That's your one rep max?! I can rep that easily!" I replied with a comeback that I could probably bench more than her and pointed out that we dont know that but we do know that she "definitely has stronger legs and stronger abs." I couldn't argue that so I just accepted it. "What? No comeback?" She quipped. Later, we were texting and she was telling me what muscles were involved in the squat: "that's glutes, calfs, lowerback, quads, thighs, pretty much the lower half of the body." She said in a text. "Geez. How can you squat so much more weight than me? I replied. "Cause I got muscles." She responded casually. Then I asked her inquisitively "so you're telling me that all of those muscles put together are more than mine/you have a stronger lower body." I waited a little bit but her response really got me racing. And I remember so clearly pulling out my phone and reading her response to this day: "My WHOLE body is stronger than yours." (Written exactly like that!)

This was all very fresh in my mind at the time and little did I know that I would be experiencing exactly what she meant by that. Later that night, we started to mess around, she was teasing me about something so I started poking her in her sides which really annoyed her. She warned me to stop but I kept testing her. We were both sitting down on the couch and suddenly she leaped forward and tackled me against the back of the couch. I remember she then stood up and I briefly felt her abs in my face which were pretty hard so it felt like having my nose shove me against a wall. However, that didn't last long as she turned around and sat on my chest. I was still in a sitting down position with my back against the back of the couch but she was sitting my chest with her feet planted flat on the surface of the couch and her knees bent for balance. In addition, she was leaning back enough so that her lower back was covering my face, it was actually a little bit of a smother as my nose and mouth were being covered by her lower back. However, that wasn't too bad, I could still breathe, she was just getting heavy for me I tapped out. I think my other friends were just enjoying the show, and she tended to get more aggressive around other people as if she wanted to show everybody how badly she can dominate me. She didn't let up when I tapped "Are you going to stop?" She asked. "Yes." I replied slightly muffled. I thought she was letting me out as she began to stand up but instead she just shifted her weight. All of a sudden, my face was being smothered by the top of one of her legs and her butt. I tried to push her off but it just resulted in feeling her muscular glutes. "Do you give up?" She was repeatedly asking me. I literally kept trying to say yes but nothing would come out as I her leg/butt was completely covering my face and I couldn't breathe much less talk. She continuously tapped out but she ignored my taps asking me to say that I gave up until she literally brought me to a panic and I was flailing around like a madman finally ushering out some extremely muffled cries for help. This is one of those situations that are awesome looking back on it and talking about but at the time was actually not so fun. After she finally let up, I was actually really upset, I thought she way overdid it, and she apologized later for going overboard. She said her initial intention was to "sit on my chest to crush my lungs not to go for a suffocation." I didn't quite know how to feel about that but for the first time she actually instilled some fear in me making it feel a lot more like a real dom/sub relationship. Also, I kept picturing that text in my head: "My WHOLE body is stronger than yours." It was true, and it was even a bigger difference than we may have realized. I was in an actual full blown panic trying to get up trying everything I could. But when I pushed her leg I couldn't budge her and when I punched and slapped it didn't phase her, in fact it hurt my hand more than her leg or butt as it was like punching that pure muscle was like punching a wall. It wasn't only that her body was stronger than mine, her lower body was actually stronger and WAY stronger than my entire body...

Last edited by MixedWrestle767; 14-Oct-19 at 18:46.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestle767 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-19, 19:31
Last Achievements

So there are three stories I'm thinking of writing about next and I want to hear which one you guys would be most interested in! (I'm going to save the headscissor KO one for later because I think to fully appreciate that one, it helps to hear the others first). Remember, Bella really seemed to like to demonstrate how every part of her body was bigger, stronger, and more muscular than every part of mine so since this most recent story talked about her butt, the others will focus in on other areas.

1. A period of time where Bella got into pinning me after she realized just how easily she can overpower me leading to a humiliating time when she just layed on top of me pinning me to the ground for what felt like a long time until I was losing my breath because of her muscular body crushing my much weaker body. She even talks about her ability to "crush" me in this story! This story mainly revolves around her ab/core strength along with our major proportional difference in weight, most likely due to our muscle mass difference.

2. My experience in finding out that we also had quite the difference in upper body strength. Lots of muscle comparison/flexing teasing and humiliation all leading up to a bearhug that felt bone breaking and came extremely close to making me throw up! I will also include a more detailed description of the time she breast smothed another girl along with some other ways I have seen her dominate other girls. There is a lot of talk about Bella's arms and chest in this story.

3. My very first KO experience where Bella sandwiched me against a wall. I could not believe I was knocked out in this way but she loved to remind me of it, so I'll talk about some of the after effects as well! This story focuses largely on Bella's back muscles, especially her upper back and shoulders.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestle767 For This Useful Post: