Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 24-Mar-20, 07:50
Points: 5,391, Level: 31 Points: 5,391, Level: 31 Points: 5,391, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Did you ever seen a girl putting a guy in a rear naked choke personally?

I had a girlfriend when I was 20. She was 23 and pretty strong. We were wrestling sometimes alone home on the bed normally. And she was able to beat me. Usually i ended up in a tight schoolgirlpin or a headscissor. I could not get out once she caught me. She likes to tease me in this situations and i liked it too. It was a kind of foreplay. Sometimes it was extra humiliating when she wore a skirt or dress and she put her soft skirtmaterial over my head. As i said it happend mostly in a private atmosphere, but once we were with friends together in a park and she put me in a rnc and i could not do anything against it although i wanted to prevent that our friend know that she van beat me up. She hold me and squeezed just a little to control me. I laughed and acted like i dont want to escape despite i really was under her mercy. A friend asked her if she does this often to me and she said yes, i can to this anytime. Luckily nobody else did mention anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herman For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-20, 09:52
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Did you ever seen a girl putting a guy in a rear naked choke personally?

One of the guys in Jr High was a really small little thing. But he was really cute, so all the girls adored him. They didn't see him as boyfriend material, but more like a little cute pet. They were always giving him hugs and putting bows or ribbons in his hair. (this is the late 70's when most guys still had long hair) You could tell that he loved the attention, but would give a half strength effort to fight against it.
One day, I don't know what started it, but I heard a ruckus and looked over to see one of these girls with one arm around his throat in a playful headlock/chokehold combo, walking and dragging him around in circles. With a big smile on his face, the kid was saying "help'help''she's trying to kill me. While the girl was saying "you know that you love me, all you have to do is admit it and I will let you go". I remember thinking how lucky that little guy was..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-20, 11:48
Points: 5,819, Level: 32 Points: 5,819, Level: 32 Points: 5,819, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the guys in Jr High was a really small little thing. But he was really cute, so all the girls adored him. They didn't see him as boyfriend material, but more like a little cute pet. They were always giving him hugs and putting bows or ribbons in his hair. (this is the late 70's when most guys still had long hair) You could tell that he loved the attention, but would give a half strength effort to fight against it.
One day, I don't know what started it, but I heard a ruckus and looked over to see one of these girls with one arm around his throat in a playful headlock/chokehold combo, walking and dragging him around in circles. With a big smile on his face, the kid was saying "help'help''she's trying to kill me. While the girl was saying "you know that you love me, all you have to do is admit it and I will let you go". I remember thinking how lucky that little guy was..
Nice! I was almost that guy, not quite as little or cute, but I was definitely on the smaller side and there were girls (especially in middle school) that loved to hold me. Greatest days of my life in many respects. I think girls in those pre sexually active years are bursting with hormones, and since they can’t yet satisfy them sexually they do the next best thing, which is grab a boy they like in a headlock or bear hug from behind and take them captive. Happened to me a lot in those days!

There were some rare instances where a girl you least expected would come up behind you on the recess ground and put you on either a playful choke or double chicken wing arm lock. Naturally I always tried to manipulate the situation into them holding me as long as possible. Like Sarge said, half hearted resistance but secretly loving it.

One day after school an older girl I barely knew held me in a double chicken wing for well over an hour. Just walked me around with light hearted smack talking. From that day forward I immediately set about trying to get other girls to do it (playfully trash talking about how I was too strong for them) and was seriously bummed how hard it was to get girls to do it. It’s literally like a bolt of lightning when you get the right girl, who’s in just the right mood, to grab you and hold you for a long period of time. To this day I try to recreate it in sessions, I love long restraint holds where I struggle and legitimately can’t get free.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 27-Mar-20 at 12:03.
Old 09-Apr-20, 20:14
Last Achievements

In the short time I attended college (less than 2 years) there was about 12 of us guys and girls that would hang out together fairly often. One girl (Cynthia) was really strong. Not bodybuilder type strong, but corn fed country girl strong. She would grab us guys around the waist and lift us off the ground to show everyone that she could do it.
One day, about 4-5 of us were sitting on the front porch of the girls dorm. I was sitting in a chair with my back to the door. Cynthia walked out of the dorm building and saw all of us hanging out, so she quickly ran up behind me and grabbed me in a choked and said "AHA".. And since she like to show her strength, she clamped it down pretty hard on me. Before I could realize that this was pure enjoyment for me,I instantly felt a moment of panic as I realized that she could embarrass me if she squeezed harder and I could not get loose. In order to not loose any "cool points" I threw my arms up and flailed about like I was in agony. She let go pretty quickly after that. I have fantasized about that choke many times since then. But at the actual moment it happened, I was more panicked than anything else..
Old 09-Apr-20, 20:43
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

Was out at a bar with some folks I was working with at the time, a guy (not in the group) was bothering one of them. After telling him to go away twice this girl, I'd guess she was 6'2, stood and simply hauled this guy up in a rear choke and knocked him out cold. I'd guess the whole thing barely took 8 seconds. We all clapped. Sadly I wasn't alone with her at some point after that to get more info on her abilities.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-20, 16:05
tc1

I had a woman do it to me in BJJ class.

She was good but timid at first and then as she got better. I was one of the first guys she beat when we rolled. She was thin but had muscle and was strong. She got on my back and hooked her heels into my hips, then wrapped her arm around my neck. I almost saw black but had to tap out.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-20, 20:20
Points: 4,456, Level: 28 Points: 4,456, Level: 28 Points: 4,456, Level: 28
Last Achievements

My wife has knocked me out a couple of times using a RNC, it is one of her favorite moves to use because I can not escape.
Old 17-Sep-21, 20:18
Last Achievements

Bump back to top of board
Old 23-Nov-21, 08:53
Points: 796, Level: 10 Points: 796, Level: 10 Points: 796, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

RNC is my girlfriend's favorite finisher (mine too, of course).
But once I was only a witness.
We had a barbecue and one of our friends kept persuading my girlfriend to "friendly fight". She didn't want to, but after a few beers she agreed. None of our friends know about our fetishes. He challenged her because she does martial arts but only I know how she loves to choke someone out (usually me).
They made a few moves, but I could see he just made fun of her.
He didn't take it seriously. Then she made a very fast move and grabbed him into RNC. At first he laughed, but when she tensed her muscles and start to push, he fell to his knees in 2 seconds with red face and bulging eyes. I think he tried to throw her over himself...no chance. I will not forget how he tried to tap but he couldn't raise his hand. When he began to snore, she immediately released him. It took around 10 seconds, maybe less from the moment she started pushing. I think she was quite scared and immediately slapped his face to wake him. She can be really wild after some beers.
I admit that I liked how my girlfriend defeated someone with her favourite finisher, but I was quite jealous.
We're still good friends, but he never challenged her again, he don't talk about this incident either, and neither does she.
She only tells me sometimes that if he will tease her, she'll put him to sleep again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deathmaster Snikch For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-21, 11:04
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

Many times: BJJ classes, Troisdorf event, Antschas event and on myself!

The cutest RNJ was Mystique and OrsiB but never the less impossible to get out (specially on OrsiB). She is one of the best on this, a lot better skilled girls could even learn from here.

Tags
rearnakedchoke