Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Nov-20, 23:51
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Julia's Vicious Grapevine

I waited for Julia on the floor, lying flat on my back. Before she placed her body on top of mine, I stared at her crotch through the gap in her thighs as she straddled my ribs with her feet and looked down on me with her hands on her hips.

She was wearing a sports bra and purple yoga pants that were cropped just below her knees. I couldn't resist gliding my hands over her bare calves. I gave them a gentle squeeze as well. They felt full and smooth in their natural position. She obliged when I asked if she could raise herself onto her toes. In this flexed position, the muscles were solid and very defined.

She then put her pinky in her mouth and swayed her hips from side to side. Mesmorized, I watched as she slowly squatted down to my level. She was soon sitting on her knees with her ass on my stomach and my ribs between her thighs. She weighed about 140lbs and was a few inches shy of six feet tall. It was the perfect body type for me.

She started toying with me at the start. First she bounced her butt off my stomach a few times and then jiggled it around my midsection. That felt nice. Then she squeezed my ribs with her thighs three times in a pulsating fashion. The pressure wasn't applied forcefully enough or long enough to hurt. Again, she was just playing with me. But, it was just enough for my ribs to tense up in defense. After that, she drummed her hands on my chest.

It was obvious she was having fun. In return, she let me caress her hips and her thighs. Her hips were soft and curvy, and my hands simply slid down the fabric of her yoga pants and onto her firm and muscular quads. I tried to dig my fingers into her thighs, but there wasn't much give to them. I was greatly enjoying myself until the moment she said, "That's enough." At that point, I placed my hands back on the floor and waited for her next move.

After a brief pause, she grabbed my shirt and yanked my shoulders off of the floor and brought her face real close to mine. She then nodded her head as if she was saying, "You're my bitch now," and then she released me and let me fall back to the floor. She proceeded to taking a hold of my wrists so that she could restrain my arms above my head. I knew what was coming next once she did so.

She was now lying on top of me, and her breasts were a few inches above my face. With my arms pinned above my head, I was essentially immobilized. It was a nice position to be in, and I enjoyed the view while I could.

My first feeling of real pain was when she started digging her heels into my calves. It felt like an odd type of massage at first, with her rubbing her heels up and down my legs. When she dug in deeper, however, that's when it started to hurt. It felt like I was getting a deep tissue massage. She worked her heels in concentric circles in very targeted spots. It lasted for about a minute, but it felt much longer than that.

I was relieved when she stopped screwing her heels into me, but the relief was short lived. Soon after, she had her legs interlocked with mine, and she very slowly began parting them. At the same time that she was parting my legs, she was also pulling on my arms to get additional leverage. My shoulders were cracking from the stretch. Yet, I was not in any pain. Stretched, yes, but no pain. That was soon about to change, however.

The grapevine was applied methodically. Initially, I didn't resist. It was a bit humbling, however, to feel my legs slide outwards against their own free power. I was eventually stretched to the limits of my normal range of motion. At this point, my legs naturally began to resist any further pressure. I felt a good stretch in my groin, but it was beginning to feel uncomfortable, especially since my legs were starting to fight back. I took two deep breaths and then tried to squeeze my legs together to alleviate the stretch. But her legs wouldn't budge.

In apparent anger at my efforts to resist, Julia thrust her hips into the air, pulling a portion of my body off of the floor in the process, and then she forcefully thrusted right back into me. In doing so, she was able to generate enough power to snap my legs outside of their normal range of motion. This hurt like hell, and I cried out because of that. Even worse, she repeated the same process two more times. On the third effort, I was ready to quit.

At first, the pain was isolated to my upper groin. The stretch in that area caused tremendous discomfort that radiated into my crotch. But on her third thrust, the pain spread to my hips. Not only could I feel it, but I could also see with my own eyes that my legs were stretched out as far as they could go. Seeing her feet locked in with mine and my legs powerless to escape her hold, it felt as if I was losing my manhood, figuratively and literally, as my crotch seethed in agony.

As a tingling pain ran down my hips and no let up in sight from Julia, I desperately wanted to tap. But she still had my hands immobilized. As my face grimaced in angst, a tear streamed down my face and drool seeped out of the sides of my lips. Obviously I was in tap out mode, but she was deep in euphoria. She seemed to be moaning in ecstacy, and every time she moaned, I would feel added pressure on my legs.

At a certain point, I simply couldn't take it anymore. Up until now, though I was crying out in pain, I never actually pleaded for her to release me. When I eventually did make the plea for her to stop, however, she simply laughed out loud. She must have asked me to repeat my request at least five times, and each time I did, she never honored my request. That really got me pissed. When I grunted in anger and cursed out loud, she relieved the pressure, released my arms, and looked at me very innocently, with raised eyebrows, and said, "Aw, did I hurt you?"

When she fully released me, my legs immediately recoiled back into position, and a burning pain flooded through my entire lower body. I then curled into a fetal position and placed my hands over my crotch like the feeble baby that I was at that point in time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-20, 04:02
Arnie

Default Re: Julia's Vicious Grapevine

That would give such mixed emotions from being grapevined into an embrace to suddenly having it turn into great pain.

One thing for certain though it would be an unforgettable experience and I'm guessing once the hips heal up you would be craving that situation like I've craved the limited grapevine (I've been trapped in) for decades now.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-20, 04:26
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default Re: Julia's Vicious Grapevine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That would give such mixed emotions from being grapevined into an embrace to suddenly having it turn into great pain.

One thing for certain though it would be an unforgettable experience and I'm guessing once the hips heal up you would be craving that situation like I've craved the limited grapevine (I've been trapped in) for decades now.
No doubt! I wish this was a real experience for me, though. This story is fiction. I'd love to be trapped in this hold like my character in my story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:

Tags
fiction, grapevine, grapevine mixed, grapevine pin, mixed wresling, pain, story