Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-20, 23:12
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Most prolific, public mixed male wrestlers? [+ Kyle's story?]

Everybody knows Clay, right?
Steve.
Or even Kyle...

Do you know how Kyle made so many videos with so many popular and hot female wrestlers, incl. Scarlett Devine, Ariel X, etc.?
Is he a producer himself?
He is one of the rare male I can see having a regular hard-on even when wrestling very competitively with very technical, strong and experienced female wrestlers...
Old 01-Jan-21, 04:24
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most prolific, public mixed male wrestlers? [+ Kyle's story?]

They all get boners it’s just more obvious for Kyle because he’s in a speedo because he actually has a nice body
Old 02-Jan-21, 20:08
Last Achievements

Not sure about the boners of others but Kyle is the most obvious real bone I've seen for a male wrestling real' competitive.

How do you explain none - or maybe less than 2% - of males wrestling those sex, cutie female wrestler from Fighting Dolls, IFW wrestling or Fight Pulse do not have a boner?
Are they mostly gays?

How can you get zero reaction when having a girl like Claire from Fighting Doll pressing her pussy on you? Or looking at you straight into the eyes with a melting smile?
Old 06-Jan-21, 22:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
of males wrestling those sex, cutie female wrestler from Fighting Dolls, IFW wrestling or Fight Pulse do not have a boner?
Are they mostly gays?
because wrestling / domination / pain / discomfort is real, and you don't get a boner during this activity unless you specifically desire this, which our male wrestlers don't (most of them).
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-21, 09:31
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], that's what I find surprising when seeing Kyle's matches: They are REAL competitive matches and he still has serious boner during the whole match.

On the other side, you can find matches where women do pin (no pain or physical discomfort) their males opponent in a VERY sexy way (with a sexy expression, putting theyr female attributes close to the male face) and the male still has zero boner. Matches involving the late Claire from FD are clear illustrations of this

So I think the boner is not related to the fact that wrestling / domination is real or not. It mostly depends on the fetish of the male wrestler and on his being sexually attracted - or not - by the female wrestlers.

All males in the FD videos are NOT customers or males from the mixed wrestling community. So I assume they are mostly boyfriends or friends of the female wrestlers or just guys who replied to an ad to earn a few bucks. If I were in their positions, I'm not sure how I would not have a boner going down with a half-naked, beautiful lady... knowing that wrestling is seemingly not theeir personal fetish...

Personally, I never had a boner when wrestling real comp matches. As such, my behavior is the opposite of Kyle's one. No judgement. No bad. No right or wrong here.

Just trying to get a deep understanding of the psychological mechanics on the topic of "boners & mixed wrestling".

PS: It's it not hard to find many male wrestlers having boners during public college wrestlingn matches. The wrestling is 100% real and supposed to be 100% on the ssports side. They still have boners.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 778f88686b130910ec759fe45f1c1c08.jpg (89.2 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by funwrestler; 07-Jan-21 at 09:34. Reason: adding pics
Old 07-Jan-21, 11:12
Points: 3,500, Level: 24 Points: 3,500, Level: 24 Points: 3,500, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

In terms of male mixed wrestlers, Bert from the UK was (is?) by far the best. Maybe because its the UK it might not be as well known, but his matches against Blaze (LWS) , Natalia, Kat and Scorpion are just on another level.
Old 07-Jan-21, 18:55
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], that's what I find surprising when seeing Kyle's matches: They are REAL competitive matches and he still has serious boner during the whole match.

PS: It's it not hard to find many male wrestlers having boners during public college wrestlingn matches. The wrestling is 100% real and supposed to be 100% on the ssports side. They still have boners.
And of course there's the infamous pro wrestling match where the Iron Sheik loses his title to Hulk Hogan back in '84. He also loses control of his erogenous zone as he puts the Hulk in a camel clutch or else he's quick growing a carrot in his trunks!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Oct-21, 10:50
Points: 1,585, Level: 16 Points: 1,585, Level: 16 Points: 1,585, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I saw some videos from Mixed Wrestling Zone and was like, "yo, most of these dudes aren't wrestlers", and emailed the guy asking for work.

Also, I didn't get boners while wrestling - maybe a little more than half-chub a couple times, but not a full-boner. Except for that one video where Scarlett stuck her foot in my shorts at the end.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hi_Im_Kyle For This Useful Post: