Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 31-Aug-15, 23:02
Points: 18,087, Level: 58 Points: 18,087, Level: 58 Points: 18,087, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,134 Times in 185 Posts
Default dear friends here

dear friends here. i have had a like for wrestling sexy women for maybe 20 years and have been fortunate enough for a fantasy of having be stuck beneath a sex woman in pin for long times. a schoolgirl pin high up in my face or a face sit for a relax. also luck about me is having a beutiful wife i love whom over years help that fantasy be real.

dear friends. i believe there is nothing new any longer. although able to live this fantasy whenever it calls. i believe it has became quite a boring time now. i have not a play fight with my wife in months with no desire for her or any other sexy woman to ridicule me with a sit on a chest. even so i search far and wide on the internet for maybe a image or movie to re spark my once unbreakable desire for a sit on. but i find nothing. having being sat on is not to me what it used to be. in fact dear friends i believe it has passed my tastes. i cannot even remember what it was that was such a great thing about it. because now i find nothing desireable about that sit.

i suppose during intimate moments with my love wife a sit for a oral pleasure to her will be available but the magic of having a woman sat astride my chest and stare down in power is gone.

i still have many folders of such content to share here as i promised to share all that i have. but i refrain from a search of new content. all the same thing only a difference in woman. all the same angle all the same story i believe i have outlived my fetish dream of such. stay tuned for the rest of my share of material. thank you friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billydoo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-15, 11:31
Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23 Points: 3,152, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: dear friends here

We change, and our fantasies too.I think that is good this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hector Hammond For This Useful Post: