Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 31-Dec-21, 05:48
LuckyL

Default Cara and Jill vs Tom and Ken

This is a fictional story based on Ken and Jill who wrestle in real life and my wife and I who wrestle in real life. I privately messaged Ken about details about his wrestling experiences with Jill. I pitched the idea of writing a story and both he and Jill liked the idea so here we go! Just a heads up, this is based off my real wife, not the wife I write about in the fictional story thread.

Tom (me) - 6'4 195 lbs
Ken - 5'11 172 lbs
Cara - 5'4 130 lbs
Jill - 5'7 130 lbs

Jill -

Cara (looks very similar to Jade, face isn't too different. Slightly smaller boobs, slightly bigger ass) -

Cara is sitting in front of her laptop with a mix of excitement and anxiety. She has been a very shy girl her entire life but recently has entered a world she never thought she would be a part of.

A couple weeks ago she caught her husband Tom on a mixed wrestling forum. She was shocked and embarrassed by the fact that he was writing stories about their real life wrestling and rough sexual encounters. Tom explained it's something he's always had a very strong kink for and there was no way for anyone to find out their true identities. He told Cara to read through the stories, explaining that she will only find true accounts and how much he appreciates his sex life.

After reading the stories Cara couldn't help but feel bad for shaming Tom. She read through other parts of the forum and found that for the most part it was a bunch of regular people who enjoyed getting rough with the opposite sex. She enjoyed it too, and as she read more and more, she was actually beginning to be turned on by the idea.

Cara came across some photos of a user ken101wrestle who posted pictures of his wife dominating him. Cara admired the photos and technique his wife was using, especially her legs, to beat up and pose over ken101wrestle. Cara no only apologized to Tom, she called attention to Ken's photos. Cara said she felt a little turned on seeing them and asked me to message Ken. She wanted to know if her wife could give her a couple pointers because she was now more invested in this wrestling kink. Cara has always felt pretty good about herself when she wrestled her much larger husband to exhaustion and had her way with him. She figured she could use a few more techniques and maybe win more often.

Not only did Ken reply quickly, his wife Jill basically took over the chat on their end with Cara taking over the chat on Tom's end. Wrestling techniques became a discussion about where they live and to their surprise, it was about a 4 hour drive. Jill suggested instead of talking about it they should just meet and do it. Cara's heart was beating out of her chest, her mind immediately said no but, being so straight edge her whole life, she wanted to finally take a risk. Cara agreed and today is their first video chat to discuss the details. The Google hangouts tells Cara that Jill has connected. Both their faces are now shown to each other for the first time. Cara's cute face blushes as she moves her hair behind her ears with both hands. Jill, who is a few years older, smiles confidently.

"Well there is the little trouble maker" Jill says with a smirk "it's so great to meet you Cara, how are you?"

"I'm great!" Cara says louder than she wanted to "Ummm, it's so cool to meet you, I really enjoyed your pictures on the forum."

"Thanks! Sometimes Ken would post without my permission and I would feel anxious but they were always received so well it made me feel good about myself in the end. I still punished him for it though" Jill says with a chuckle.

"Oh my god you look amazing! I wish my body was so toned. Have you been um, wrestling and umm, beating him up for awhile?" Cara says looking at herself on the screen and then back at Jill, feeling a little self conscious and intimidated.

"I have been kicking boys asses for as long as I can remember." Jill says confidently looking off to the side in thought. "Once you figure out how their brain works and apply the right technique it's really easy. Do you usually beat your husband?"

"Ummm, well yeah. When we first started I didn't really know what I was doing. I've gotten a lot better. I guess you may have read the stories he posted...... without my permission" Cara rolls her eyes "But I usually win now, he can beat me by holding me down and sometimes I just get too turned on to fight back. He's also, like, way bigger so it's not really fair."

"I've read the stories, you use a grapevine breast smother combo and facesitting from what I can tell. Why don't you use your legs more?" Jill asks raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? Like kicking him?" Cara replies back in a low, soft, slightly embarrassed voice.

"No!" Jill laughs "Scissors my dear, it's a girls best friend. The basic hold is wrapping your legs around their stomach, ribs, neck or head. You stick your legs out straight, hook your ankles together and squeeze as hard as you can. There are a ton of variations like figure 4, adding in a choke hold or breast smother. It makes them hurt and exhausted so quickly. Have you ever done that to your husband or anyone else?"

"No....." Cara says with her eyes open wide "What do you mean anyone else, like ex boyfriends? Tom is the only one who I've been with for a long time and it kind of came as a surprise that he wanted to be so rough. I do like it, but I don't really know what I'm doing. I don't even know the names of the holds you said, what's a grapevine? I obviously know facesitting, I'm really good at that. I pin him down really well, smother him, slap his crotch and sometimes I flex my ass just to hear him moan. I usually do it when he's a little tired and he can never get out." Cara says in a more confident voice, trying to prove herself to the much more experienced Jill.

"I'm glad you pin him down with your ass sweetheart. That is such a sexy move that I use at the end of matches as well. Grapevine is when you're on top of him and wrap your legs around his, usually shoving your boobs in his face.... It's tough to explain all these things with words. We need to actually meet up and do this thing. I know the boys are already okay with a tag team match. I've been beating up Ken and his friends forever, you can trust me as a team mate, with a little training we will win for sure."

"I want to learn!" Cara says loud and enthusiastically. She then looks at the floor embarrassed again that she spoke so loud. She's still uncomfortable but excited at the same time.

"I've already booked the AirBnB" Jill says with a big smile. "This Saturday meet us at the address I'm going to e-mail you. It's 2 hours away from both of us, the house is a 1 story that is a big open concept. We'll bring the mats, you bring your sweet self. I need you to be in a mood to kick ass though! I want both our men exhausted, beat up and at our mercy."

"Okay, definitely, I can do that. I know how to beat him, I just need to keep up the pace and get my ass and boobs in his face as much as possible, he slows down and I can finish him. Is it the same with your husband?"

Trish laughs "Ohhh men are such simple creatures. Yes, for the most part. Once I teach you how to keep position and use your legs you'll be unstoppable babe. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too! See you soon!"

"Make sure to wear a revealing top, sports bra might be easiest, and the skimpiest thong you can find" Jill says.

"Okay, yes, I have those things. What about for the guys?"

"Tight underwear is fine, it doesn't really matter for them because we can strip them if we feel like it. I'm sending you the address now, we have the house until Sunday night. Bye babe."

"Okay sounds good, nice meeting you! Bye!"

Cara logs off and her heart hasn't slowed down. It's Thursday evening and she needs to buy a g-string, she only has regular thongs and she really wants to impress Jill. Cara grabs her purse and heads for the door. Tom comes out of the living room and asks about the conversation. "This Saturday, I'll explain later" she says as she leaves the house.

It's Saturday morning and Cara is driving her and Tom to the rental house to meet Jill and Ken. "I can't believe we're doing this" Cara says.

"I can't believe it either. I'm even more surprised that you helped set it up" Tom says looking at his wife.

"Well let's just say you're a lucky guy." Cara says with a smile.

Cara and Tom pull into the driveway. Jill and Ken have just arrived before them and Ken is carrying their bags inside. "Get the bags I need to talk to Jill" Cara orders as she parks the car, turns it off and rushes out to meet Jill.

The women had a giddy embrace, both of them wearing a short sun dress. Cara feels Jill's toned body and Jill slides her hand down to feel the top of Cara's big ass, she slides her hand down her ass as they pull back from the hug. "I can't believe this is happening!" Cara says with excitement.

"Believe it!" Jill says enthusiastically "Boys you guys go for a walk, I need to talk to Cara in private" Jill says in a loud, stern tone.

Tom and Ken look at each other with a smirk and a shrug, all of their bags are inside, Ken has laid out the mats. The guys shake hands, crack a couple jokes, and start walking down the road.

"Come" Jill says holding Cara's hand and bringing her inside. "Do you have your wrestling outfit on?"

"Yeah, should I have it on for our practice?" Cara asks grabbing the bottom of her dress.

Jill smiles, doesn't say anything as she pulls her dress up and off of her. She's wearing a small yellow crop top shirt and a yellow string thong.

Cara admires her toned body for a moment and then pulls her dress off, showing off her black g-string bikini and black sports bra. Cara has a softer body and feels a little embarrassed, she holds one arm across her stomach and the other down across her crotch, her hand holding the outside of her thigh as she looks at the floor.

Jill walks forward, gently grabs her wrists and pulls them forward, resting them on her hips. Jill runs the back of her fingers down Cara's right breast, down her stomach, across her hip and gives her ass a light squeeze. "You're beautiful girl, it's obvious why you are able to beat up that tall guy. Once you learn a few moves you'll be able to beat him up whenever you want." Jill's eyes run from Cara's crotch, up her body and looks in her eyes confidently.

Cara looks up at the taller Jill with grateful eyes. She gently feels around Jill's midsection and thighs "You're so strong" Cara says not breaking eye contact.

Jill grabs Cara's hand and walks her over to the mats "technique is more important."

The girls run through a variety of holds. Jill is very gentle and shows the moves in a playful way. Jill shows Cara how to really squeeze a scissors. Jill shows Cara a reverse headscissors which should be applied before a reverse facesit. Cara stares in awe at Jill's flexed ass and wonders how she never thought of this before. The figure 4 was complex but made so much sense, Cara felt she should be taking notes. Finally a camel clutch and boston crab were demonstrated.

"This is all very good information, thank you so much. How do I go about trapping him in these holds?" Cara asks

"Them, trap them in these holds. You'll be kicking Ken's ass too. This is a tag team match. I'll likely be against Tom as well."

"Oh that's right, don't be intimidated by his size. If I can beat him up you can for sure." Cara explains with a chuckle

"I'm not worried" Jill says flipping her hair back. "You set them up by always planning to have your legs wrapped around them and always making sure you're in a dominant position. Being on your back is fine if you have a tight body or head scissor. Keep it in your mind that you're always trying to pin them on their back or face down. With a tight scissor hold you'll eventually find yourself there. Also make sure to trash talk the entire time. It makes them horney and more exhausted."

"Okay, that makes sense" Cara says "Thanks again, I really appreciate all this help. I didn't realize how much I.... you know, liked this."

"No problem babe, I'm even going to demonstrate for you. I'll wrestle Tom first to show you just how easy it is. I'll tag you in, then you show him your new moves." Jill steps forward so she's basically pressed up against Cara "sound good?" Jill says as she grabs Cara's ass "wow, no wonder he freezes up when you sit on him" Jill says jokingly.

Cara looks at the floor and blushes, she reciprocates and grabs Jill's ass "I know you can do some damage too"

The guys walk in the door to see their wives pressed against each other, each with a hand on the others' ass.

"Are we interrupting something?" Ken says with a light laugh

"Nope, just in time" Jill says sternly. "Get into your underwear we're going to start." Tom and Ken immediately start stripping down. "The 20ftx20ft matted area is for wrestling. You have to reach your hand past the mat before a partner can tag you. Cara is going to stay on this side of the mat, Ken you stay on that side of the mat."

Tom is now down to his tight boxer shorts "So that means.... we're starting?" Tom asks looking at Jill.

"Yes, right now" Jill says pointing at the mat in front of her.

Cara gets on her knees, she pushes her boobs up and together then pulls her thong up onto her the top of her hip bones. She tries to look as sexy as possible like Jill told her during training. Ken sits on his end of the mat, his knees in the air holding them. Ken rocks back and forth a bit in anticipation.

Tom walks to the middle of the mat looking at the floor. He's intimidated by Jill and nervous of the whole situation despite it being a crazy fancy come true. Jill raises an eyebrow and puts her arms up and sticks her ass out. Tom comes forward and grabs at her arms then grabs her shoulders. Jill pushes at Tom's arms and hand fights as she circles. Tom standing kind of awkwardly straight up Jill sees an opening. Jill keeps pushing at Tom's arms until she is able to push them both to the side. She quickly moves forward for a body lock and moves her legs behind Tom's for a trip. Jill uses her momentum and trip to knock Tom on his back with Jill landing on top of him. There is a loud slap and two loud grunts as they land.

Tom immediately uses his strength to push Jill's shoulders up and to the left as he tries to power her off and get off his back. Jill moves her hips up his body and as Tom pushes her upper body to the side she grabs his wrists and puts her left leg on the side of his body, she feels his wrists pull away from her as she reaches forward, grabbing the back of his head as her legs quickly lift up and clamp on the sides of his head. Tom has never faced anyone who implements these techniques so he's caught completely off guard. He was getting his hands free now his head is trapped. He grabs as Jill's powerful thighs as he feels them flex, he uses his right hand to try and pull Jill's ankles apart.

Jill knows she has him, they aren't sweaty yet and she has Tom's face locked in tight, her legs are almost completely on either side of his neck. Jill pulls Tom's face up as close to her pussy as she can, she then postures up on her forearms and squeezes as hard as she can, clenching her teeth.

Tom yelps and groans loudly "OHHHHHMMMMMM".

Jill looks up at Cara who is bouncing up and down clapping loudly "Taking notes?" She says with a wink.

Cara winks back with a huge smile on her face. "kick his ass!" she cheers.

Jill looks down at Tom cringing as she pulses her legs on his neck and face. Tom starts desperately pawing at her thighs as his feet kick. Jill postures herself up, releases her ankles, quickly moves herself upright on Tom's neck and bend her knees locking in a figure 4 neck scissors while basically sitting on Tom's neck.

Tom Can't react quick enough as the pain from the scissors was intense. He feels Jill shift and then his breathing is completely cut off, he loudly gags "Gakkkkk!!" As he hopelessly pushes on Jills firm ass. Jill doesn't budge so he taps her thigh quickly and lightly as a sign of submission.

"Really?!? That's all you got huh? That easy?" Jill looks down into Tom's panicked eyes and she's getting excited and turned on. She just submitted a pretty big guy in less than a minute. Jill holds the hold for about 2 more long seconds before getting off. Tom turns to his side gasping for air holding his neck. Jill plants a foot on either side of Tom's head, she turns to slap him hard on the ass then stands up over his head. She looks down at him gasping for air making light coughing sounds as she flexes both arms.

Cara stands up clapping frantically "Oh my god yes! 1-0!!! Yes! Way to go Jill!"

"You look great sweetheart" Ken says in a disappointed voice as his fate seems all to clear at this point. Ken was hopeful Tom could put up a fight but he's like a fish out of water. Ken was worried about the lack of experience and light wrestling that he and his wife have done, these worries are no realized.

Jill puts one foot on Tom's face before stepping away. She puts her hands on her hips and looks down at Tom. Tom composes himself and pulls himself up to his feet. A little shaky he looks at Jill and is hopeful for redemption. Tom puts his hands up but takes a step backwards hoping she will come to him. Jill puts her hands up and circles Tom, she cuts off access to Ken's side of the mat so he can't tag out.

"Come on bitch" Jill hisses at Tom.

Tom moves backwards nervously towards Cara and Jill presses forward. Jill grabs at Tom's hands and then Tom bends over to avoid the last takedown and grabs Jill's shoulders firmly. Jill falls backwards as soon as Tom grabs her and brings her legs up to wrap around his stomach. Tom falls to his knees, he tries to push back to avoid Jill's powerful legs but Jill pulls Tom's upper body towards her as she wraps her arms around the back of his head, Jill uses gravity and leverage to pull Tom's tall frame into her as she gets her thighs wrapped around his sides, she locks her ankles and squeezes.

Tom is pushing at Jill's shoulders trying to resist her hugging his head into her chest. When Jill squeezes Tom at full pressure he winces, groans and then collapses forward into Jill's chest with a light thud. Jill goes from pulling Tom's head to hugging it tightly against her tits. "You must like this, there's no way you're this bad" Jill says to Tom in between her grunts. Jill squeezes as hard as she can, she looks over to Cara "stay ready for the tag" she says.

"I'm ready Jill any time!" Cara says holding out her hand. Bouncing a little with excitement, making her firm B cups giggle.

Jill smiles at Cara and starts to feel Tom fading in her grip. Jill's sexy, toned legs and ass are on full display as she tosses Tom to the side. Jill lets go of his head and turns her body away from him. She postures up and squeezes with everything she has. Jill's face cringes as Tom yells out in pain, Tom turns his body sideways so he's face down, Jill SQUEEZES once more as hard as she can to get the air out of Tom. She then lets go of her hold, kicks at him really hard to free her legs, gets up, slaps Tom's ass hard and walks over to Cara slapping her hand "Boston crab" Jill says in a low voice.

Cara smirks as she walks over to her struggling husband. Cara is so turned on after watching her sexy mentor destroy him. Cara feels like she's floating over as her confidence is at an all time high. Tom tries to get up to his hands and knees but Cara steps her foot across his body, Tom has only risen up about 6 inches before Cara drops her ass down on his upper back. Her big, bare ass slaps against Tom's bare back as Tom is forced back down by the impact. "Eat that fucking loser" Cara says loudly as she grabs for Tom's legs. Standing up, bent over pointing her ass directly at Ken.

Ken has a huge boner after watching his wife destroy Tom, now he can't stop staring at Cara's ass. Ken is starting to worry about wrestling Cara now. He was under the impression that Tom would be pretty good and Cara was too soft to be any good. He's starting to think he was wrong on both accounts.

Jill cheers on Cara "lock him up girl! Make him your bitch!" Jill can't help but rub herself a little bit as she sees her little protégé do some damage.

Cara grabs each leg of Tom, she hauls each one up and tucks his feet under her armpits. She bends her big ass over, she tries to push her tits together with the outside of Tom's legs to impress Jill as she's facing her. Ken is hypnotized by Cara's ass as she slowly drops it down sitting on Tom's upper back. Tom groans and sobs in pain.

Cara looks over her shoulder at her struggling husband. She has never felt this way in her whole life. She thinks Jill is amazing, she wants to be just like her. "You going to give up to your sweet little wife? Huh?" Cara taunts.

"ARGGGMMmfff no......" Tom flails his arms, he tries to do a pushup, he can't budge Cara and can't reach anything. His lower back and thighs are on fire.

"What's that bitch?" Cara coos as she leans back further.

"I GIVE I GIVE!!!" Tom cries out.

Cara has a huge smile on her face watching Tom cry out that he submits to her. She feels so turned on she wants to just fuck Tom's face right here and now, but she also wants to humiliate him more. Cara stands up a bit and loosens the hold but doesn't let go. "Looks like you've had enough huh?"

"Yes! Please just let me go" Tom says in a defeated, half sobbing voice. Tom has no air left in his lungs and his body feels like it's cement, he feels like he can barely move.

"I'll let you tag in Ken if you tell me you're my bitch and go kiss Jill's feet." Cara says shaking her body in a taunting way, trying to show off her chest to Jill and ass to Ken.

Tom pauses for a second to contemplate but the choice is easy - "I'm your bitch" Tom says firmly.

Cara drops Tom's legs "on your hands and knees" Cara orders, Tom obeys and she walks him over to Jill who stands up.

"Oh my god what have I created" Jill says with a wicked smile as her and Cara burst into laughter. Tom kisses both Jill's feet over and over as they laugh. Jill feels the pleasure shoot right up her legs as she gets rewarded for her dominance.

"Okay that's enough bitch, crawl over there to tag out, don't walk" Cara orders as she grabs Tom by the back of the neck, points him towards Ken and then points at Ken. Her eyes change from Tom crawling to Ken. Ken looks back at Cara nervously as her confidence has him feeling unconfident. Even though she's facing him he can't stop thinking about her ass. Tom eventually makes it across the mats as she tags Ken and then collapses. Ken steps forward and raises his hands at Cara.

"Kick his fucking ass girl" Jill orders from behind Cara, now Jill getting a chance to admire her ass she feels a little chill as Cara bends over a bit to get ready for Ken.

Ken and Cara circle each other, Ken darts forward and grabs Cara's legs. Cara panics and pushes at Ken but they both fall, Cara on her back and Ken on top of her legs. Before Cara can kick Ken away, Ken jumps up her body, straddling her stomach. Ken grabs for Cara's wrists and they start to hand fight for control. Cara suddenly bucks up hard knocking Ken a little off balance, she bucks 2 more times to create enough space to bring her knees up under his crotch, Cara lets Ken grab her hands as she focuses on his crotch.

She pushes her shins together to give his dick and balls a good crush. Ken lets out a squeal as he grabs for Cara's legs. Cara grunts grabbing the back of Ken's head and forcing it into her tits for a smother. She pulls each foot out from under Ken as he's trying to force her legs off his dick and balls, she lifts them straight in the air, she locks her ankles and squeezes with everything she has "UNNNNNN" Cara grunts.

"Squeeze him! You like that Ken? Huh?" Jill yells to Cara.

Ken feels a lot of pain is struggling to breathe. Cara's not as strong as Jill but it doesn't matter, Ken feels trapped. Ken tries pushing up and away but Cara firmly hugs his head. Ken tries standing up but as soon as he starts carrying Cara's weight he crumbles back down, he can't hold himself up anymore so he falls to the side.

Cara sees her opportunity as she lets go of the scissor, she rolls Ken on to his back, she interlaces her fingers with his holding his hands down, she shakes her shoulders giving him a good tit slap "You're pretty fucking weak already, eat these" Cara lifts her tits up and slams her chest into Ken's face a few times. Ken feels dazed as he can hear his wife cheering in the background. Cara sits up on Ken's stomach literally holding his hands as she starts to lift herself up about a foot and then dropping her weight on to Ken's stomach ass first.

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

Ken lets out loud moaning sounds of pain that get amplified with each drop.

"It looks like you're getting fucked Ken, defend yourself you wimp!" Jill shouts.

"He's getting fucked-up" Cara says looking over her shoulder at Jill. "Now it's time to show you my main move." Cara smiles down at Ken who is severely winded at this point "take a good look, because your world is about to go black" Cara puts Ken's hands beside his head as she spins her body, she rests her shins over Ken's biceps as she angles her big, perfect ass over Ken's face. "Any last words?" Cara coos over her shoulder. Ken is so incredibly turned on and defeated he can't talk. Cara doesn't give him much time before she expertly lowers her money maker onto Ken's defenseless face. Cara gets his nose up her ass, her ass cheeks cover his eyes and her pussy over his mouth. She throws her hair back with both hands and puts her hands on her hips.

Tom watches grimly. He doesn't care about the facesit, they already agreed to terms before the match. He just thought Ken might have a chance but Cara humiliated him. Tom just lays on his side still sore from Jills perfect legs.

Ken can barely move. He tries shifting his hips and he takes a swift slap to his erect dick and balls. Ken cries out into Cara, only a light muffle is heard as Cara holds his chin and readjusts herself. Ken can't breathe so he taps the side of Cara's ass frantically. Cara scoffs as she lifts her ass up. Ken gasps for air and opens his eyes. Cara's ass is hovering about 2 inches from his face. She drops her ass smacking Ken's face firmly, but not too hard. Cara holds the hard facesit, flexes her ass, shakes her hips and then lifts her ass off Ken again. Ken gasps and Cara brings her ass down a little harder. She does it again, and again, and again.

Soon Cara and twerking on Ken's face literally slapping his face hard with her ass cheeks. Cara puts her hands down on either side of his hips as she looks over her shoulder breathing hard, twerking as hard as she can. "You like that?" She lightly moans out with deeps breaths.

"Stop....please stop" Ken groans as he can't defend himself anymore. He's not turned on by Cara's ass anymore. He just cant take anymore.

Cara keeps twerking until she feels a hand on her shoulder. She stops and looks up at Jill who has a proud look on her face. "He's had enough, you've proven your point." Jill changes her gaze to Ken "Who is better males or females?" Jill asks sharply.

"Females" Ken and Tom moan almost together.

"That's right" Jill says and Cara repeats a second later. Cara stands up and leans into Jill looking at her smiling. They wrap their arms around each other, look deep into each others eyes and share a deep kiss. Both Ken and Tom watch and do what they can to just enjoy the show. "They can keep kissing if we don't have to wrestle anymore" they both think.

Jill grabs Cara's ass and feels its a little wet. Their faces pull away from each other. Both women look with a seductive smile "it looks like my husband may have drooled on you a bit, I don't blame him with that ass." Jill wipes the drool off of Cara's ass. Cara rubs the side of Jill's legs, their eyes meet and then they kiss again. Still no tongue, it's not really a sexual thing between them. They're just turned on and really happy with themselves. After a couple more kisses and giggles, Cara looks over at Ken and Tom "getting a good look pervs?" Cara laughs.

"What should we do with them?" Jill asks.

"What do you mean?" Asks Cara still hugging and looking face to face.

"I mean humiliation, trust me it adds to the pleasure. You've never humiliated him after? It makes an orgasm so much better." Jill explains.

"Oh that sounds fun! What do you have in mind?"

"Do you like having your ass eaten?" Jill asks raising an eyebrow.

"Mmhmm, very much so." Cara says with a sheepish grin.

"Okay well let's tie their hands behind their backs and have them propped up against the wall, we control them with our asses. What do you think?"

"I think you're a genius, I know just what to use" Cara says as she releases the hug. Cara walks over to Tom, she pulls his boxers off and rips the fabric from the stretchy band.

"What are you doing?" Tom asks in an annoyed tone.

Cara bends down and grabs his neck with one hand "Shut-up" Cara says sternly shoving the fabric part of the boxers into his mouth "Face down, now" Cara says shoving Tom's back. Tom doesn't resist as he falls face down. She spanks his bare ass hard and roughly grabs his wrists, she wraps the band around his hands, individual hands, and twists it many times so it's a firm, tight knot.

Jill watches Cara's handy work and follows her lead. Jill walks over and shrugs at Ken "I guess you know what's next" She says with a wicked grin as she strips him, gags him, and ties him.

Jill and Cara help their men to their knees, they march them against the wall and ungag them. The women take a moment looking at their beat up and bound husbands side by side on their knees. Cara has her eyes locked with her husband Tom and Jill with her husband Ken. The women then look at each other and both nod. They slip out of their thongs and toss them aside.

"You're going to eat my ass Ken." Jill says bending down so we're face to face.

"And you're going to eat my ass Tom" Cara says doing the same thing.

Each woman turn around, gives their ass a little spread and moves their assholes over their husbands mouths.

Cara opens her mouth with pleasure and moans. Jill bites her lip and moans. The women look at each other and hold hands.

"How long do you think?" Cara asks with a face full of pleasure.

"All night girl!" Jill says back in between deep passionate breaths.

"We're going to do this again right?" Cara says closing her eyes.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jill says and then moans loudly with pleasure.
Old 31-Dec-21, 19:20
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Cara and Jill vs Tom and Ken

Man, great story and I love the idea! As another wrestling couple would love to have a story like this (or moreso to actually have something like this happen!) It's a shame our wives aren't as open to the idea as the men are it seems lol
Old 31-Dec-21, 19:40
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

So, this whole situation began because it was something that Tom wanted, but it turns out that Cara gained more from the whole experience. I guess this is a perfect case of "be careful what you wish for", as Jill has opened Cara's eyes to the joys of wrestling dominance in a way that Tom never could by himself. Now that this particular Pandora's box has been opened, I doubt he is going to be able to lock those feeling away again.

Damn, this was a good story. I can see how it might have been hard to place Trish in the middle of the scenario as a referee, but I can also imagine that Cara is going to want to show off her new found skills to her best friend.

Thank you so much for writing this for us, mate.
Old 31-Dec-21, 19:53
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezetoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man, great story and I love the idea! As another wrestling couple would love to have a story like this (or moreso to actually have something like this happen!) It's a shame our wives aren't as open to the idea as the men are it seems lol
I'm glad you liked it! I started messaging Ken about his wife and came up with the idea, his wife actually had some input. It was very motivating for me and I'm eager to hear what they (especially she, Jill) thinks of the story. Does your wife know you post on here? Do you both actually wrestle or is it more like rough sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, this whole situation began because it was something that Tom wanted, but it turns out that Cara gained more from the whole experience. I guess this is a perfect case of "be careful what you wish for", as Jill has opened Cara's eyes to the joys of wrestling dominance in a way that Tom never could by himself. Now that this particular Pandora's box has been opened, I doubt he is going to be able to lock those feeling away again.

Damn, this was a good story. I can see how it might have been hard to place Trish in the middle of the scenario as a referee, but I can also imagine that Cara is going to want to show off her new found skills to her best friend.

Thank you so much for writing this for us, mate.
Tom definitely didn't expect this to happen. Jill is a fantastic mentor for Cara.

Trish will stay in my "Wrestling my wife - fiction" story. I actually wrote this with Ken and Jill's real life consent. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they (especially Jill) likes it. If Jill really does I'm going to let her decide details of how the story will progress, or if she wants it to progress.

Jill deserves it, those photos Ken posts are absolutely amazing. I really appreciate that she lets us get enjoyment from them.

I'm glad you liked the story! I hope you're cool with Jill calling the shots for this story thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-21, 20:17
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

She does know I post on here. I've showed her a few of my posts about her before. It's mainly rough sex with wrestling holds I guess? We have wrestled before but only around other people at parties and stuff and it's more of a joking thing. The last year or so she has really taken to scissoring me and even is the one to innovate it sometimes now.
Old 31-Dec-21, 20:25
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezetoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She does know I post on here. I've showed her a few of my posts about her before. It's mainly rough sex with wrestling holds I guess? We have wrestled before but only around other people at parties and stuff and it's more of a joking thing. The last year or so she has really taken to scissoring me and even is the one to innovate it sometimes now.
Oh that's so cool. Okay well if you want to show her how I write my stories and if she wants a tag team story as well, she just needs to specify some details and I'll do it no problem.

If she is shy about that, I definitely understand.
Old 01-Jan-22, 10:59
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm glad you liked the story! I hope you're cool with Jill calling the shots for this story thread.
I'm more than cool with it, mate. Jill seems to be a great inspiration for Cara and an uplifting influence on her. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go in the future.
Old 06-Jan-22, 21:44
ken101wrestle

Hey great story. Jill and I both enjoyed it. Story even led us to wrestle in bed.
Old 11-Feb-22, 21:19
LuckyL

Tom and Cara are driving down the road, you can almost feel the mix of emotions in the air. Tom and Cara both grinning with the odd giggle, Cara breaks the silence.

"I can't believe we're doing this again, same place, the very next weekend!" She says with a big smile. Cara is wearing black spandex shorts that barely cover her ass and a white camisole top, no bra.

Tom shakes his head with a smile and a look of disbelief "things have changed awful quickly. I feel like last weekend Ken and I were taken by surprise a bit." Tom wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Excuses, excuses. I hope you have your excuses ready this time! Jill and I are going to kick your asses again!"

"I wouldn't be so sure" Tom says with a chuckle. "Jill is older than me, I took it easy on her and didn't realize how skilled she was. I'm going to use my size to pin her and you, back to back."

"Oh I'm so sure" Cara says rolling her eyes. "Remember you said this when I'm forcing you to eat my ass again when you're tied up and defenseless."

Tom's eyebrows raise, he's not use to Cara talking like that. "I'll admit it was pretty sexy, but what would be even more sexy is YOU tied up and sucking my dick, I'll make sure to shove my balls in your mouth too."

Cara scoffs "okay big boy, you keep thinking that. The AirBNB is right up here." Cara points excitedly, almost bouncing in her seat. "Oh look, Jill is already here!" She exclaims.

"Is she your new best friend or something?" Tom asks sarcastically.

"Maybe!" Cara says sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth and biting it playfully.

As Tom and Cara pull up they see Ken getting bags out of their car. Ken stops, smiles and gives a big wave.

Cara quickly exits the car and skips up to Ken "Hey Ken!" Cara gives him a big hug and slaps his ass playfully "is Jill inside?"

Ken blushes looking at Cara in her skimpy, revealing outfit. Slightly embarrassed from what Cara did to him last weekend. "Yeah, she's setting the mats up".

Cara rushes into the house, Tom grabs 3 different bags from the car and carries them over to Ken, who also is carrying all the bags. The guys share an awkward chuckle as they set the bags down and shake hands. Ken is wearing blue jeans and a grey t shirt.

"Well it can't go any worse than round 1 eh?" Tom says with a chuckle.

"I think it can, we have to bring our A game this time" Ken says smiling and shaking his head.

"Well I've had worse things happen in my life, sexual punishment isn't so bad once you get past the whole girl beating you up thing" Tom says as both men share a laugh. The conversation continues about how they can do better this weekend.

Meanwhile in the house Cara rushes in to find Jill wearing nothing but a white g string and a black sports bra setting up the mats. Cara slows down and her jaw drops, not expecting Jill to already be in her "wrestling" attire.

Jill stops what she's doing, her face lights up and she poses and flexes for Cara "like what you see girl?"

"Oh my god I missed you!" Cara says in a giddy excited voice as she bounces over to Jill. The women share a huge hug as they both close their eyes and let out a little moan "mmmmm". Cara's hands run down Jill's sides and rub her ass and thighs as they stop hugging.

Jill moves the hair behind Cara's ears, holds the back of her head with one hand, she moves her other hand to Cara's lower back as she pulls her back in for a keep kiss.

"mmmmmm" they both moan again in pleasure.

Cara holds the sides of Jill's bare hips, moving her hands slowly up and down feeling her muscles. She moves her hands to her ass. Cara feels Jill's tongue pushing forward, Cara opens her mouth and meets Jill's tongue with hers. The women begin to make out passionately.

Ken and Tom walk into the house chatting when they see their wives embracing each other and making out. Both men drop the bags they're holding and their jaws drop.

"Wow..." Tom says stunned, and turned on.

"Tom and I can just leave and come back another time." Ken jokes

The women both exhale hard through their nose as Ken makes them laugh. They pull away looking into each others' eyes and start to laugh. Jill, who is 3 inches taller, lowers her head a bit so their foreheads are touching. She slightly turns to the men, still holding Cara, "We're just getting warmed up."

Cara turns to the men at the same time and raises an eyebrow "you guys ready to become our bitches again? The thought of it has me feeling excited." Cara and Jill both giggle.

"The mats are down, why waste time? Let's do this." Tom says eagerly. He can feel himself starting to get hard and he knows he can't perform when he's turned on. Tom shuts the door, puts the bags to the side and starts to strip down to his boxers. Ken does the same.

"I'm going topless this time" Cara says with a smirk as she slowly raises her hands above her head.

Jill smiles, grabs the bottom of Cara's top and pulls it over her head letting her firm B cups bounce free. Jill tosses the top to the side.

Cara smiles seductively at Jill, she turns around "can you help me get these shorts off too?"

Jill exhales loudly as she's so happy that her and Cara already have an amazing connection. "Absolutely, remind me to wear more next time so you can strip me." Jill gets on her knees and pulls down Cara's tight shorts revealing a black thong. Cara shakes her hips side to side as the shorts come off.

"Oh my god, I can't handle this. It's either we have a wrestling match or an orgy but we're going to to have to decide soon" Tom says wearing tight boxers, his dick about half erect.

"Come on ladies, we agreed that AFTER the match you can do whatever you want." Ken says, "clearly this is just a tactic to throw us off our game."

Jill gives Cara's bare ass a couple playful slaps "clearly" she says in a sarcastic moan back to her husband. "Okay sweat cheeks, I got first again, be ready for the tag" Jill says getting to her feet.

"Whatever you say!" Cara hops over to the side of the mat and gets on her knees. She looks over at Tom and Ken, she cups the bottom of her bare tits and starts bouncing them. "Good luck focusing on wrestling boys. Try not to think about Jill and I pleasuring each other."

Cara's plan has a reverse effect as Jill is standing on the mats, facing the men but also fantasizing about Cara. Jill has never felt this way about another woman before. The wrestling experience has made her truly desire Cara. Jill wants them to dominate their men and share pleasure together. She has been doing it alone for so many years, the idea of sharing the experience is intoxicating for her. Jill tries to snap out of it "Who's first?" She says sternly putting her hands on her hips.

"Our best bet is with you" Ken says.

"No problem" Tom says confidently as he steps onto the mat.

Ken goes to the other side of the mats from Cara and gets on his knees.

"I'm going to fuck you up again!" Cara says loudly over at Ken.

Ken smiles and ignores Cara's taunts. He vividly remembers last time. He also felt uncomfortable trying his best against a woman who's not his wife. Ken is hoping for a tag to take out a tired Jill and then hopefully tag Tom back in to beat Cara. It's not impossible.

Jill and Tom begin to circle each other with their hands up, bent over, asses sticking out. The playful energy is gone and they look at each other intensely. Tom notices Cara's basically naked body but does his best to just focus on Jill. Jill notices Cara's body and feels distracted. She tries to snap out of it by lunging at Tom's legs.

Jill lunges from a far distance which is a big mistake. Tom sees his opponent diving forward and he pulls his legs back, grabs Jill's back, wraps his arms around her stomach/ribs and spreads his legs for an effective sprawl. Jill barely has hold of 1 thigh as she feels Tom grab hold of her. She feels his weight on her back as she's on her knees and realizes she's in huge trouble.

Tom squeezes Jill's sides with a grunt as Jill lets out a moan. Tom pulls at her body towards him trying to get her completely flat and off her knees. Jill struggles against the hold and keeps shuffling her knees forward trying to keep them under her.

Ken cheers Tom on and Cara feels her heart sink. She starts thinking for the first time they might actually lose and have to be sex slaves to the men. Cara has been fantasizing about dominating with Jill all week, this can't be happening. "Come on Jill!! Go for the crotch!!" Cara cries out

Jill lets go of Tom's leg and grabs hold of his balls, she squeezes and pulls.

"AHH" Tom cries out, he clenches his teeth but the pain isn't too bad, Jill doesn't have the leverage to pull very hard. Tom lets his grip go and spanks Jill as hard as he can on her bare ass 3 times in the same spot - SLAP SLAP SLAP. Jill cries out in pain as Tom grabs her thong and pulls up very hard giving her a wedgie that burns her pussy and ass.

Jill yelps in pain and can't take anymore. She is forced to roll, she rolls to her back, brings her hands up to Tom's hips and tries to push him away and roll away at the same time.

Tom sees her roll to her back and he simply flops his body on top of hers with a SMACK.

"UGGG" Jill moans as Tom's large body lands on her. She lays there stunned for a second.

Tom can't believe how easy this is going, he goes for the humiliating finish. Tom shuffles his knees forward and places his balls over Jill's mouth, he sits on her face for a reverse facesit as he grabs at her arms, trying to get them under his shins.

"mmmm MMFFF" Jill moans into Tom's boxer covered crotch. She is blinded by the hold but can feel him trying to control her arms. Jill feels a panic and squirms harder than she ever has before. Her arms twitch and flail all over the place slapping at Tom's body. She plants her powerful legs and bridges up as hard as she can. She twists her shoulders and she feels her head come free and twist to the side.

Tom realizes he went for the hold too early and can't control Jill. He tries pushing her hips back down as she bridges up but he feels her face come free from his facesit. Tom feels Jill pushing at his body as he grabs at her midsection and tries to get his thighs around her head turning his body to the side. There is nothing to be heard but loud grunts as Ken and Cara watch in awe.

Jill has used a ton of energy and knows she needs to tag in Cara. Jill has created a little distance as she seems Tom's thighs coming towards her head as his body moves to the side. Jill grabs his balls, squeezes and pushes as she brings her feet up, plants them in Tom's chest and kicks as hard as she can.

Tom can't get his scissors hold, he winces as she gets his balls again. Tom looking down at Jill's face doesn't see her legs and he's caught off guard as he takes both feet to the chest and is pushed back and falls flat on his back. He sees Jill squirming away as he tries to get up as fast as possible to grab her.

Jill rolls in the opposite direction. She looks up to Cara who is on her knees, one hand planted and the other reaching out, her bare tits hanging, about 10 meters away looking for the tag.

"Tag me in babe!!" Cara cries out.

Jill crawls frantically towards Cara as Tom crawls after her. Jill is about 1 meter away before Tom grabs her legs and pulls her back. Tom is on his knees with a firm grip on her ankles "where do you think you're going?" Tom says in between deep breaths.

"Come on Jill!!" Cara cries out

"Fuck you!" Jill yells as she rolls to her back and kicks Tom square in the chest again as hard as she can. Tom can't hold on and the impact sends him stumbling backwards landing almost flat on his back, catching himself with his arms.

Jill breaths a sigh of relief as she rolls back over, crawls over to her partner Cara and tags her.

Cara stands up looking pissed off as she hikes up her thong above her hips. She struts forward towards Tom with a glowing confidence, she can see how tired he is. "You're going to pay for that" She says in a low, aggressive voice.

Tom frantically gets to his feet as Cara looks very intimidating from the floor. He looks over his shoulder at Ken, after shuffling in that direction he realizes he can't make it in time. Tom comes forward and goes low to get a body lock on Cara.

Cara sees Tom coming as she jumps up and throws an arm around the back of his neck. Tom grabs her mid section gets his hands together on her lower back and pulls Cara down to the side. Cara sees this happening and grabs her hands together for a side headlock. The two tumble to the mat with Tom on top but Cara doesn't let go of the headlock.

Cara lands on her side and due to the neck hold, Tom is on his knees, his knees facing her back, hunched over her holding her down. Tom's body lock is doing nothing so he goes to pry at her hands.

Jill pulls herself together and stands up "fuck him up girl" she says, looking over at Ken feeling embarrassed how that tussle just went. Jill knows she can dominate Tom, she was just distracted and made a big mistake. Jill can’t get over it as she walks over onto the mat and gets a closer look at the action. Ken looks up and sees Jill breaking the rules, he can also see how pissed off she looks. He knows not to say anything, she will have him in a head scissors before he finishes his sentence.

Meanwhile Tom has Cara technically pinned but she has him in a side headlock and she’s not letting go. He’s prying at her hands but they are locked tight and against her body as she’s pulling him into her right tit, her ribs pressed against his throat.

“Uggg… Uggfmmm” Tom makes choking noises, he becomes desperate and reaches down and grabs her thong with one hand and starts to pull.

“Something wrong?” Cara mocks through clenched teeth. She feels an uncomfortable tug at her pussy so she shifts her weight, rolls her body forward as if she’s going face down. She squeezes the head lock as hard as she can as she does.

Tom feels himself going forward, he tries pulling back but his head is trapped. There is an immense pressure on the back of his neck and throat, he has no choice. He leans forward to release some of the pressure, Cara keeps rolling and Tom’s feet lift off the mat. Tom’s tall body does a full, forces somersault before landing hard on his back WHAP!!

Cara quickly tucks Tom’s right arm between her legs and scissors it. She keeps a hold of the side head lock, she’s now on top of him laying her side across his chest, she pushes her bare right tit over his mouth and nose to mess with his breathing as she looks down into his eyes. “Is that all you got? Huh?” She shakes her body griding her body into his. Cara pushes her chest further into him as her right tit now mushrooms out on his face. “You’ve just about fucking had it, your face is red, veins popping out of your head. Say you got lucky against Jill! Say it!” Cara yells aggressively at her trapped husband.

Tom is forced to close his eyes as he can’t bare to look up at Cara dominating him. He tries to push at her with his left hand but it’s hopeless. Tom tries not to make any noise but he can’t help but sob softly into his wife’s breast as she applies pressure “mmm…mmmm” Tom can barely get any air, he feels his body going limp.

Cara looks over and sees Jill has approached. Cara smiles up at her “he’s basically limp, should I finish him off?” Cara coos up to Jill.
“Finish him” Jill says sternly.

Cara lets go of her hold as Tom’s head falls to the mat. She quickly spins around on his body, she puts her shins over his biceps and sits down hard on his face WHAP.
“UGFFMM” Tom cries out from the impact as his knees lift up.

Cara lifts up her ass again, spreads her ass cheeks with both hands and then drops herself down on Tom’s face for a second time, WHAP. This time deep into her ass. She shoves his knees back down, she grabs his boxes and pulls up as hard as she can for an incredible front wedgie.

“Oh fuck yeah girl” Jill says in a low, satisfied voice.

Tom cries out into Cara’s ass and pussy as he frantically taps her thighs.

Cara lifts her ass an inch off of Tom’s face and lets go of the wedgie. His boxers now up to his chest. “What should we do with him?” Cara asks in a seductive voice looking up to Jill with passion in her eyes.
“Let’s get him up, I need to punish him for being so lucky with me” Jill says stepping forward.

Tom is breathing heavily, his body feels like it’s filled with bricks and he hurts everywhere. The mostly naked women haul him to his feet. Jill stands behind him, drops to one knee and lowers him backwards until his mid back finds her knee, his feet still planted.

“Ummmff” Tom moans uncomfortably, almost unable to speak at this point.

Jill holds his head forcing him to look at her “you got lucky and it’s never going to happen again. This is called a backbreaker, enjoy, bitch.” Jill then pushes Tom’s chin backwards to apply the hold.

“UNNNNNNNN” Tom moan out as his hands flail and weakly push at Jill.

Jill laughs and looks up to Cara “how about a standing head scissor too?”

“That would be my pleasure babe” Cara says as she steps over Tom’s head, facing Jill she squeezes her thighs together. Jill pulls her hand off of Tom’s chin, runs it up Cara’s legs, rubs against her pussy and then works her hand up to her bare breasts. Cara moans with pleasure as she looks down and sees Tom’s flailing hands. Cara grabs both of them and interlaces her fingers with Tom’s. Jill uses both hands to rub Cara’s firm breasts as Cara closes her eyes and bites her lip.

“UNNNMFFF” Tom grunts out in agony.

“Shut up!” Cara yells annoyed as she’s focused on pleasure.

“Can I play with your ass?” Jill asks softly.

“Anything you want, anything” Cara says as she lets go briefly, spins around, tightens her thighs on Tom again this time looking down at his helpless face. She grabs his hands again and holds them. Jill rubs Cara’s ass as she looks down at Tom biting her lip.

Tom opens his eyes and looks up at his wife. His eyes are helpless, her eyes are full of satisfaction as he closes them again.

It gets to the point where both Jill and Cara can’t take this anymore. They need to fuck each other. Cara looks over her shoulder and their eyes meet with passion. Cara lets go of Tom, Jill shoves him off her knee as his body limply thuds onto the mat.

The women embrace with their sweaty bodies smacking together. Their hands run all over each other as they make out hard. Tongue visible to Ken on the other side of the room. Cara pulls Jill’s top off, both women are getting really into it as the pull at each other’s thongs. Each slips out of their thong so they’re naked as their bodies clash again. Making out continues as Cara starts to rub Jill’s pussy, Jill does the same to Cara before Cara drops to her knees, grabs Jill’s firm ass, pulls her close so her pussy is right in Cara’s mouth. Her tongue works wonders as Jill has her clit teased. Jill holds Cara’s head running her hands through her hair. “MMMM Ohhh fuck yeah” Jill moans. Jill turns her head to the side and sees her husband Ken, who is now completely naked and jerking off. “What the fuck Ken!” Jill yells out.

Cara pulls her head back from Jill’s crotch and looks over at Ken. “Wow are you kidding me? Fucking pervert.” Cara says in a disgusted tone.

Both naked women march over, Ken is on his knees with one hand on his dick and in no place to fight.

Cara grabs Ken’s shoulders and drives her knee right into his stomach winding him.

“OOFFFF” Ken groans and doubles forward holding his stomach.

Jill grabs his head and puts him in a standing head scissor. She bends over and grabs his boxers and pulls them up for a wedgie.

Cara starts slapping his bare ass as hard as she can turning both his ass cheeks red.

Ken yells in pain unable to defend himself “AAHHH OWWW MMM MMFF!”

Cara takes a knee beside him “Get him the fuck over my knee!” She says loudly.

Jill releases her hold, She roughly grabs Ken by his hair and pushes him backwards. She firmly grabs his balls and pulls up “Get over her knee!!” She orders.

Ken has no choice but to slide backwards, plant his feet and get Cara’s knee in the middle of his back. Cara immediately pushes his chin back.

“Unnnn” Ken moans hopelessly.

Jill comes around to his head and locks in another standing head scissor facing Cara.

Cara rubs Jill’s firm breasts for awhile before leaning forward and teasing her pussy with her tongue.

Jill rubs her own tits now as she looks at the ceiling moaning with pleasure “ohhhhh…mmmm yeah girl!”

Ken gets to the point where he can’t bare it anymore “Please…. Stop” he says weakly struggling to get the words out.

Jill forgot he was there. She lets go, steps aside and Cara pushes his limp body off of her knee.

The women stand up and look at each other. They have not felt this horny in a very, very long time.

“What do we do with them?” Jill says looking at Cara with glowing eyes.

“I brough rope. We tie them up, they lick our feet as punishment, then we have sex in front of them” Cara says breathing deeply.

“I brought a strap on” Jill says with an evil smirk.

“Oh my god you have to fuck me… fuck….. okay let’s get this done” Cara says with emotional excitement. She runs over to her bag, grabs the rope.

Jill runs to her bag, grabs and 8 inch strap on and starts to buckle it around her waist.

Cara strips Tom and rolls him on his stomach. She starts to tie his hands behind his back, she leans forward and whispers into his ear “enjoy the show, bitch”.

Cara marches over to Ken and ties his hands up behind his back. She sits on her ass and shoves her foot in his mouth. “Suck my feet loser” She orders. Ken starts to suck. “Use your tongue too bitch! Get in between my toes.” Ken obeys as Cara looks at one of her slaves with satisfaction.

Jill marches over to Tom with her strap-on secured. She sits on her ass and before she can even stick her foot out Tom leans forward and starts sucking and licking Jills feet. Jill moans and laughs to herself. “Ohhh Tom, that’s as close as you’re ever going to get. I hope you enjoy how lucky you were.” Jill looks down at Tom with pleasure, she’s so proud of herself to conquer men and have them worship her. “This looks about 2 inches bigger than yours” Jill taunts as she strokes her strap-on. Jill smiles and moans in pleasure.

Cara is feeling so good about herself looking down at a man she just met and has dominated. Watching him helplessly drool over her feet, she can literally do whatever she wants to him right now. She doesn’t feel any attraction to him though, that would be cheating. To her, there is a grey area and that’s Jill. Besides, Cara can’t help herself. She looks over at Jill dominating her tied up, defenseless husband and she can’t be apart from her any longer. Cara stands up and grabs the ropes attached to Ken’s hands. “Let’s get them against the wall, same spot as before.”

Jill looks up at Cara, she stands and grabs Tom’s ropes and pulls him to his knees “Are we going to have our asses eaten again?” Jill says raising an eyebrow, already knowing what they both want.

Cara shakes her head as she pulls Ken towards the wall sitting him against it. Jill pulls Tom over and sits him beside Ken.

“Enjoy the show guys, you’re welcome” Cara says as she moves towards the middle of the mat and gets on her knees.

Jill struts over confidently towards Cara, she adjusts the strap-on and works her hands up her sides to rub her tits seductively.

Cara reaches out and holds Jill hips as she takes the strap-on into her mouth. She starts sucking slowly then faster. She sucks deep and starts making gagging noises “GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG”.

“That’s it….mmmm” Jill is so turned on as she runs her fingers through Cara’s hair.

Cara grabs Jills ass as she looks up deep into her eyes. Mouth full of Jill’s strap on dick, they keep eye contact as her head bounces. Cara pulls her head away with a passionate gasp as she spits on the dick and beats it off. She goes back to sucking until Jill gives her shoulders a firm shove and Cara falls on her back.

“FUCK ME!” Cara yells out.

Jill drops to her knees and shoves her strap-on right into Cara’s wet pussy.

“OHHH FUCKK!!” Cara cries out in pleasure.

Jill fucks Cara hard in missionary. She bends her over grabbing her hair fucking her from behind. Jill gets shoved to her back and Cara rides Jill as hard as she can, bouncing and griding.

Eventually the strap-on comes off and the women take turns riding each other’s faces. They make sure to face the men and exaggerate the pleasure. Both Cara and Jill cum at least 3 times.

After about an hour both women lay exhausted and sweaty on the mat, cuddling with each other. The tell jokes, giggle, make out until they finally get up and check on their men. They find both men speechless with evidence that they both came while watching.

“I guess we all got a little something out of that!” Cara says with glee.

“Since you guys already got yours, I hope you don’t mind if we share a room tonight” Jill says.

“If you don’t think so, we can always fight about it?” Cara says raising an eyebrow.

“Whatever you want” Ken says.

“Yeah, you won, whatever you want” Tom says as well.

“Great!” Both women say with glee.

The night is winding down, Tom is on the couch, Ken in a bedroom with the women together in the other bedroom. Tom’s sore body is exhausted but almost impossible to get comfortable. As he lays down he can see the ladies have their door open a crack. He moves his head to the side and sees Cara standing and bent over slightly looking over her shoulder. He notices Jill is against the wall sitting down. She’s either eating her ass, pussy or both. Tom feels himself getting hard as he walks to the bathroom to take care of it. “That’s my girl…..” Tom says to himself.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-22, 18:37
Points: 1,164, Level: 13 Points: 1,164, Level: 13 Points: 1,164, Level: 13
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Amazing story thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy101 For This Useful Post: