Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 19-May-17, 11:51
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,835 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: Ashlee "MobWife" Gambino

Nice! Cheers to the guy who asked her to read the story. Goddammit though, this had so much potential.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 17:16
Points: 5,553, Level: 31 Points: 5,553, Level: 31 Points: 5,553, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Not sure what happened but I tried to meet Ashley for a session in Chicago and paid her $150 via paypal for the half hour session. Went to meet her and waited for an hour in the lobby and she did not respond to tell me her room number and never sent the money back.

Basically stole $150 from me
Old 19-May-17, 17:21
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,835 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: Ashlee "MobWife" Gambino - videos

Merging two topics. Don't think it is necessary to have a separate video thread on this.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-May-17, 17:27
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ashlee "MobWife" Gambino - videos

User banned for an insulting comment.
Z
Old 19-May-17, 18:30
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbylamato [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure what happened but I tried to meet Ashley for a session in Chicago and paid her $150 via paypal for the half hour session. Went to meet her and waited for an hour in the lobby and she did not respond to tell me her room number and never sent the money back.

Basically stole $150 from me
Have you written a review on session girls. If not, you should. It almost sounds like Jennifer should consider taking her down. Now, there might be some explanation, so, give her some time to make good, but it does sound like she's high risk if several people are saying shes a no-show after taking deposits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-17, 14:21
Points: 24,925, Level: 69 Points: 24,925, Level: 69 Points: 24,925, Level: 69
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,669 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was a bit disappointed with this video, but when I thought about it, it really made me understand the importance of attitude and perspective. The questioner seems to come at it from a particular fetish angle and wants her to talk about the thrill she gets by physically defeating and humiliating males. She showed distaste for the kinds of questions she was asked. She is very businesslike. She's not interested in humiliating anyone deliberately. Its their issue whether or not they are humiliated. She just wants to control and defeat her opponent, male or female. Her businesslike combat attitude showed again when she said something to the effect that she doesn't see male or female, she just sees an opponent.

When asked about the difference between fighting a male vs fighting a female, she said that women are weaker - they break easier. I wonder how that makes her think about her own breakability when facing a male opponent? In that, she reminds me of the girl I knew growing up who liked to wrestle and fight with boys. She regularly beat the boys her age and she said she didn't like to fight girls because girls are so weak and they get hurt so easily. She seemed to think of herself as outside that binary, less breakable than either girls or boys. As boys started catching up to her, around age 14-15, she struggled to stay at the top of the pecking order and as she gradually accepted that this was not possible for a girl, sometimes said she wished she was a boy.

One thing that surprised me was the way Gambino emphasized male physical superiority throughout the clip, even when referring to girls beating boys. Again the importance of attitude and mindset arises. She kept repeating that the boy could have won if he really fought to win. The girl won because she had more mental strength and drive to win. This was interesting coming from a woman who defeated boys from a young age (I wonder if she knows about the girls who do well against boys in wrestling, and martial arts). I wonder if she believes that the boys she beat would have beaten her if only they had more drive to do so. Maybe a different line of questioning would have brought out something more exciting related to her attitude and experiences.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-17, 15:52
Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
snip
When asked about the difference between fighting a male vs fighting a female, she said that women are weaker - they break easier. I wonder how that makes her think about her own breakability when facing a male opponent? In that, she reminds me of the girl I knew growing up who liked to wrestle and fight with boys. She regularly beat the boys her age and she said she didn't like to fight girls because girls are so weak and they get hurt so easily. She seemed to think of herself as outside that binary, less breakable than either girls or boys. As boys started catching up to her, around age 14-15, she struggled to stay at the top of the pecking order and as she gradually accepted that this was not possible for a girl, sometimes said she wished she was a boy.
snip
I suspect this thought is more common than us guys know among the women that actually like to wrestle versus doing just for the money. They can a lot rougher with us than they can with other women.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-17, 21:41
Points: 5,352, Level: 31 Points: 5,352, Level: 31 Points: 5,352, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice! Cheers to the guy who asked her to read the story. Goddammit though, this had so much potential.
That was me, you're welcome. What did you think of the story?
Old 11-Jun-17, 02:44
Points: 12,518, Level: 48 Points: 12,518, Level: 48 Points: 12,518, Level: 48
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,042 Times in 340 Posts

Her session girls page is interesting. A positive review, followed by a complaint about a stolen deposit. Quite the disparity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-17, 13:20
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her session girls page is interesting. A positive review, followed by a complaint about a stolen deposit. Quite the disparity.
There are actually a lot of reviews. A lot of positives and a lot of negatives. Weird.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]