Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Sep-19, 19:16
Piratejack39

Default Re: Blackmailed

It was that same Friday night when the knocks came at my bedroom window. (One story house). The thoughts of some serial killer standing there was erased when I saw Liv waving when I pulled my blinds up.

“What do you want?” I asked as I opened the window to greet her. “Well. I kinda wanna continue what we were doing earlier.” I groaned at the sound of that, now they were coming to my home to kick my ass.

“And if I say no?” I already knew the answer, but I was hoping she’d be a kind enough soul to piss off. She looked down at her phone, when mine dinged about twenty seconds later.

A picture Gaby took with my head scooped up in Liv’s thighs and ass from the Reverse Headscissors.

“I’m sure a few girls, and guys for that matter, that’d love to see this.” I groaned and signaled for her to come on in by climbing through my open window.

“Mom’s home, sleeping but still, try not to make me scream so much.” Liv giggled at my sarcasm, her hands grasping onto my shoulders to throw me back first onto my own king sized bed. “Don’t worry, I know a way to keep you quiet if I have to.”

First up was another Reverse Headscissors. My face being buried between her cheeks while those thick thighs continued to clamp around my skull. My hands grasped at her legs, but they were barely able to budge them. I tried my best, but within about two minutes I was frantically slapping at those same thighs to signal my Submission, and to my surprise, Liv let me go.

“See, I’m thinking of a different scenario for this.” Her hands grasped the edge of my shirt as I pushed them off. “What are you doing?”

Another giggle. “See, everytime I make you tap, we both lose a piece of clothing. And…” her hands went to the edges again. “Once we get fully naked, and we will, because I know how to make you squirm. You’ll be...rewarded.”

So off was my shirt, and than was hers, to reveal her generic black bra. Next move up, was a kneeling bearhug. Her arms had some flesh on them as well, causing a pretty decent discomfort in my back and sides. Again, Liv was able to make me submit in two minutes.

That was what removed our pants. Well, my basketball shorts and her jeans, to make both of us be in just our underwear.

“Last one, I’ll let you pick your favorite.” I groaned, knowing no answer would probably just pissed her off and probably up my torture. “A bodyscissors than.”

She sat in my lap, as her legs wrapped around my waist for a Mounted Bodyscissors. Again, her hands clamped into mine to keep me from trying to resist the hold. I gritted my teeth and tried to bare the pain that her thighs were currently putting me through. My breathing getting labored while my stomach felt like it was being compressed inwards, this time it was three minutes but I slap against her hands to signal me quitting again.

She didn’t say anything as she stripped both of us, before she stood over my lying frame. “Now for that reward.” She cooed softly as she lined up perfectly with my mouth.

It was around thirty minutes of my tongue doing work, licking as much as I possibly could with Liv riding my face to the same rhythm, sometimes covering her mouth to muffle her moans to silence herself before she eventually flopped off my face and to the side of me.

“Jesus, Daniel…” her voice trailed off as the both of us laid there to recover. “Where did you even learn that skill?” A giggle came as she propped herself up. “But the nights not over yet.”

Liv Mounted me for what felt like the rest of the night, bucking my hips to match her grinding of my erection, to multiple orgasms from the both of us, it eventually stopped around a few hours later. Liv shared a kiss before getting dressed again and slipping back off into the night as I went to sleep.

It was when I finally woke up around 11am, where I saw a new notification from Gaby.

“Liv told me what you two got up to last night, come over today’.”

Great.

Next part will be the finale as I ever an idea on how to end this. Enjoy for now.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-19, 18:51
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Uh oh, someone could be in for a world of hurt if Gaby is now jealous of what transpired last night and considers that him cheating on her. Or maybe he's in for a double dose of reward as Liv took the step she didn't think she was ready for and now she is. No matter what looking forward to see how you finish off our foolish young hero.
Old 08-Oct-19, 18:03
Piratejack39

“What is it this time?” I asked as Gaby opened the door to let me in.

“Well.” She started as she led the way to the living room yet again. “It sounds like you got yourself a little girlfriend, so I guess I can’t have as much fun with you as I should be.”

Fucking finally she’ll delete the dumb photo. “So you’re deleting it then?” I asked, hoping she was going to finally let me free.

“Oh Daniel, you’re so optimistic.” I groaned at that response. “That’d be too easy for you. I think you gotta work for it.” I groaned even louder. “And what might that be?” The grin that came in response was definitely shit eating. “An actual match! I wanna see what you got. First to three submissions win.”

We both got down to our knees, and quickly lunged at one another, where I was surprised at how Gaby was able to keep her own as we clinched onto each other with a collar and elbow. I found myself being slowly pushed back, and eventually I was on my back, but quickly I was able to get her waist wrapped up into a bodyscissors. See how she likes it.

I flexed my thighs around her, and she grimaced in pain, as her arms went from my shoulders to my legs, trying to pry them off but I reached forward and grasped onto both of her wrists to keep her from freeing herself. “This is your favorite, isn’t it?” I taunted, feeling some sort of confidence that’s been missing for months around Gaby. “Very funny.” Was her curt response, but my legs kept flexing around her, and I could tell with the sight of her gritting her teeth, she was trying her best to to endure the pain, but a few minutes later she let out “Alright! Fuck! I submit.”

1-0, me.

I let my legs go from her waist, as she backed up some to create some space between us, rubbing her sides and coughing up some air. “That wasn’t too bad.” Gaby would choke out, trying to still sound as the dominant in command girl she’s been ever since getting that picture. “But I think my legs are still stronger.” I rolled my eyes. “Too bad you won’t show me today.”

We again lunged at each other, but this time I fainted in matching up with a second straight collar and elbow, as I ducked behind her and my arms wrapped around her waist with a reverse bearhug, pulling her back into me as my legs wrapped around hers to pry them apart with an added grapevine. “Jesus christ...Daniel! Where have you gotten this aggression?” She muttered between sucking in air. “Take a guess.” I responded, in which it got its own response of a groan, probably to say ‘Fair point.’ It wasn’t long before she tapped out to the compression of her lungs and the pain of her legs being pried apart in separate directions.

2-0, me.

I once again let her go, and she rolled off of my body, this time staying on her back as she sucked in wind, taking some extra time to recover this time around. “You know…” Gaby broke the silence of about two minutes. “I wasn’t really expecting this.” Her voice trailed off with the final words, probably expected to kick my ass again, instead of getting her ass kicked.

As she slowly got up to her knees, I rushed her and my arms wrapped around her waist a second time, this time with a frontal bearhug. The energy was far gone inside of her, as her body just slumped against me while my arms flexed around her, her arms slumping over my shoulders, no resistance to my final blow. It was only a matter of time when the light slap against my back came to indicate 3-0.

I let Gaby’s body slump to the floor, while she again sucked in as much air as possible to recover from the hug. After which, she deleted all the photos from her phone and assured me that she had no copies elsewhere. I was finally able to be a so called free man.

The months passed, Liv and I did end up dating, where most nights we’d wrestle, but she’d end up winning roughly 85% of the time. I stayed in somewhat contact with Gaby, after all we were friends before this whole incident, but our friendship eventually ended as she went to Washington State for College, while Liv and I stayed in our state.

Tried something a little different with some maledom, as Daniel is able to get his form of revenge on Gaby. I have a few ideas for the next story, so tell me which you'd care to see:
A) Younger brother and older sister are left alone for the weekend, and an argument over the money left for them ends up leading to one of them dominating the other in a wrestling match.
B) A man's usual walk in the park is interrupted one day when he meets the thighs of a female soccer player also in the park.
C) A couple are very similar in size and it leads to a pretty competitive match when the girlfriend wants to try wrestling.
D) Any other ideas?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-19, 19:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

It was a little bit of a shame to see him dominate so comprehensively, but I guess Gaby did give him a lot of motivation to fight as hard as he could. Thanks for giving this excellent story some closure.

As for your other options, I like Option A. i think I have seen a similar scenario, but I am interested to see what you can make of it. I like the way you write and develop your characters. Thanks again, mate.
Old 12-May-20, 01:48
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Really enjoying this journey. Maybe next time the girls decide to have an actual match, two on one. Starts out as a tag match but they soon start to cheat and they end up double teaming him. I'd say it would also be far more fun for the girls if they were to strip down to their tight little panties, I reckon those hot smothering crotches would start to get quite wet as they subject him to a series of humiliating forward and reverse facesitting holds, plus plenty of headscissors, where they pull his face tight into their smothering wet crotches. And there's absolutely nothing he can do about it, they've got him right where they want him, totally at their mercy. What do you think 🤔
Old 15-May-20, 00:41
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

This is developing nicely, you're getting into your stride now. I think it would be fun if the two of them decided to have a tag match with them. To make it easier to move it's decided you will all wrestle in your underwear, the girls are wearing thin, tight panties which only just cover their bulging pussy lips. They start out following the tag rules but pretty quickly start to cheat and before long they are double teaming you, you don't stand a chance as they subject you to long, smothering front and rear facesitting and face in crotch scissor holds.
Just an idea 😁
Old 15-May-20, 05:47
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothered123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is developing nicely, you're getting into your stride now. I think it would be fun if the two of them decided to have a tag match with them. To make it easier to move it's decided you will all wrestle in your underwear, the girls are wearing thin, tight panties which only just cover their bulging pussy lips. They start out following the tag rules but pretty quickly start to cheat and before long they are double teaming you, you don't stand a chance as they subject you to long, smothering front and rear facesitting and face in crotch scissor holds.
Just an idea 😁
Note, this story was last updated last October so likely it’s ended...
Old 09-Feb-21, 17:12
Points: 1,923, Level: 17 Points: 1,923, Level: 17 Points: 1,923, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I was also blackmailed by a girl... To know... Stay tuned reading my story series...

Tags
bodyscissors, domination, reverse headscissors, slave, teen girl