Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Should this story continue?
Yes, with the fight of Kelly and Henry and Kelly winning 3 23.08%
Yes, with Henry pussying out - and meeting Maggie afterwards 1 7.69%
Yes, with the fight of Kelly and Henry and him winning 4 30.77%
Yes, with Kelly winning and meeting Maggie afterwards 4 30.77%
Yes, with the Queen remembering her fighting days 1 7.69%
No 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-Jan-20, 19:06
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,065 Times in 5,479 Posts
Pinned Down The Story behind Mexit, or: A day at the Royals

The Story behind Mexit, or: A day at the Royals

"I cannot accept your interviews in this article! I will no longer tolerate my son and daughter-in-law behaving like this and misusing the Yellow Press for their own stupid and immature purpose! It can't go on like this! ”Angrily, the Queen glared at the two opponents. Henry knew his grandmother quite well and guessed what was racing through her skull. Somehow the old lady had to solve the conflict, which laid like mildew over the royal family and thus over this proud nation.

"I got the solution: A competition!" The grand dame stated seconds later with a firm voice. "You solve your differences in a wrestling match. If you win, Henry, Maggie and you can avoid courtly rituals until further notice, and Kelly will publicly apologize to you. If you win, Kelly, Henry will publicly apologize and leave the country together with Maggie for a few years. "

Henry stared at his grandmother in consternation. He knew about her passion for wrestling TV broadcasts, and the playful battles with him, her favorite grandson, had burned into his childhood memories. But he hadn't expected that decision at all.

Then a smile went to his face, for he saw the brilliance of her proposal. Could the Queen play him a better opportunity into his hands? Either Kelly refused to fight and lost her face to the whole family by proving to chicken out; or she went up against him, and he could painfully repay her for the many little mean things she had done to Maggie and him in the past few months. Boy, what would he make her suffer! And what was the risk for him? After all, the idea that his slightly chubby sister-in-law could hold her own in a wrestling match with him, the trained pilot in his prime, sounded more than absurd.

With a big grin on his face, Henry turned to Kelly. Would his big-mouthed sister-in-law pussy out?

Thirty minutes later ...

"Don't let the fat bitch treat you like this! You are the man! Didn't I marry a strong, proud prince? Defend yourself! ”Tormented, Henry looked over at the screen. Maggie, who watched his fight via live stream from distant Canada, wanted to encourage him for sure. She could easyly talk like that. Kelly hadn't forced her down after a long, exhausting struggle, didn't squat on her chest, didn't press her knees on her biceps, and didn't press her wrists forcefully and painfully onto the hard floor. He would never have believed Kelly could hold her own against him, but the woman had taught him otherwise. She moved skilfully and had amazing strength. Her body scissors in particular had taught him a lesson of fear and pain.

"Count him out!" Henry heard the words of his opponent in the direction to the Queen, who had not missed the chance playing the role of the referee. These words and the knowledge that his wife was watching the impending defeat awakened Henry's spirit of resistance. The prince put his heels on the floor and tried to mount up. His sister-in-law countered his attempt with no apparent effort. She pressed her thighs hard against his ribs and pushed down his bridge. Henry groaned, and Kelly laughed contemptuously.

"I told you your husband is a poor loser!" Kelly commented on his unsuccessful attempt at the screen with his wife. As if by chance, the tips of her hair danced over the tip of Henry's nose and made him feel deeply humiliated. It was bad enough that his brother's wife, who was just performing royal duties in Africa, could overwhelm him in a wrestling match and was now sitting triumphant and proud like a queen on his chest. But did she have to show him her dominance that way? With his grandmother's watching? With his wife watching?

On the other hand, would he have acted different if he had gained the upper hand against Kelly? He hated the woman who had subdued him with all his heart.

Kelly not only had him safely under her, she added another insult. Playfully she slid up and released the pressure on her wrists. "Count him out, grandma!" repeated Kelly in an almost bored voice.

"The bitch has got you for sure without using her hands!" Henry heard the stunned voice of his wife. Shame rose up in Henry. If he was defeated that way, he could not take part in the social life of the Royal Yard for many years. A prince who was so clearly defeated by a woman in a wrestling match had truly lost his dignity. The Queen also suffered visibly from what was happening in front of her eyes, for it was her favorite grandson who wriggled under her unloved daughter-in-law, but since she was the referee of the battle, the old lady had no choice but to follow her daughter-in-law's request.

"One - two - three ..." the numbers visibly reluctantly left her mouth, almost in a whispering tone. Henry looked at the screen again. Maggie's disappointed look awakened lost powers in him. No, the red-haired prince and model athlete didn't want to lose. Not like that. Not in a wrestling match against his hated sister-in-law. Not in front of his wife and grandmother. Not by losing his male dignity completely.

Desperate, Henry put his heels on and heaved up his tormented body. Kelly cried out in surprise. Should the miracle happen? Could he really throw Kelly off? Could he take a deep breath and gather strength when the female load has left his exhausted body?

Contrary to expectations, his attempt was successful. Kelly flew over his head. Henry rolled off and pushed himself up.

His opponent was waiting for him with a big grin. "Compliments, brother-in-law, I would never have expected you to come back. You can't defeat me anyway; you will know by now. Do you give up voluntarily or should I force you to? I wouldn't mind playing a little more with you. "

There he was standing now, the red-haired man, panting and badly beaten, looking for help at Maggie in distant Canada. If he gave up, he lost face in front of his wife and beloved grandmother. If he continued to compete against this woman, he gave her the opportunity to painfully repay Maggie and him the many little mean things with which they had made her life hell in the past few months. Kelly would let him wriggle in her leg scissors again, torture him with moves like Nelson, Breast Smotherer and Grapevine Pin before forcing him into the Schoolboy Pin again.

"What should I do, Maggie?"

His wife shrugged her shoulders. "The bitch is stronger than you, but you are the prince. Your decision, honey! "

Henry's eyes went back to his opponent, who was waiting for him with a confident, slightly mocking smile. He feared his humiliation to continue, but pussying out and having to leave the country as a coward – could that really be an option for a man of royal blood?

Feverish the thoughts raced through his head.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kelly.jpg (416.7 KB, 91 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-21, 13:52
Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Story behind Mexit, or: A day at the Royals

Trailer for part 2? [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (around 22:50 timestamp)
Old 28-Mar-21, 16:40
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Trampling Re: The Story behind Mexit, or: A day at the Royals

A public tag team match might be a way indeed to solve the family affair. It´s better and more honest for a prince than to lose a wrestling match against his sis-in-law and go to the press afterwards, whiningly telling tales of racism and lack of support in the clan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mexit.jpg (260.4 KB, 60 views)
Old 28-Mar-21, 20:08
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but i dont know much about the royals. Are the names made up, or is this based on real people? If you know what i mean?
Old 28-Mar-21, 21:02
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: The Story behind Mexit, or: A day at the Royals

There aren´t any dumb questions, as you know... In this case, I just picked up the story of the British royals and their public mutual slaughter, changed names, exaggerated characters and let my fantasy work. Maybe my suggested solution would have avoided some harm.
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-21, 08:28
Points: 46,629, Level: 95 Points: 46,629, Level: 95 Points: 46,629, Level: 95
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,867 Times in 338 Posts

Camilla and the Queen tag team to destroy the 'entitled' millennials
Old 29-Mar-21, 18:17
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: The Story behind Mexit, or: A day at the Royals

Guess you are right. That kind of match would be pretty onesided - if the rumours about the successful secret life of the queen turns out to be true....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Queen.jpg (410.9 KB, 33 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, family affairs, schoolboy pin