Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-22, 22:38
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cost of sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why were most of them not worth it?
Some examples,please.
The first session was eye opening to see how my kinks actually felt physically vs what I thought they'd feel like when I fantasized about them. I don't regret having the session, but I wouldn't say it was particularly pleasurable. More just educational.

The second was good because she was very sensual about how she did things (sensual domination is something I always ask for). Swore a bit too much and kept alluding to pegging me (which I am not into), but all in all, a reasonably good session. She retired shortly after. Last thing I remember from the session as I was putting on my shoes was her saying: "Hang on, you did pay me, right?" I of course had at the start of the session. She double checked, counted it slowly, then abruptly turned her back like I was nothing. No "hope to see you again" or "I'll let you know when I'm back in town." No -- now that she had been paid, she could drop the act and the pleasantries and ignore me. It was very clear to me that the entire thing had been an act to get money. I wasn't a human being. I was a client. Good to know moving forward.

The third didn't know how to do the things she claimed she did in her e-mails, and the session was spent teaching her and waiting for her to take charge which she never did. Total waste. After the session, she tried to get me to pay extra for it by conveniently forgetting that I had already paid her requested deposit.

The fourth did everything I asked for physically, but with no personality or sensuality. It felt a bit like a robot going down a checklist of physical things to do. Very blah. She also did a bunch of stuff I specifically asked her not to do, and she didn't seem into any of it.

The fifth had a few good moments, but I remember leaving thinking what I experienced was worth $200 tops, not $400. I did have to teach her a few things in it since she hadn't been doing this for very long, but luckily she was a quick learner. I did notice that she talked a ton during it, which I thought was her way of running down the clock and not having to do as much. She also got the time of our meet wrong.

The sixth was similar to the 4th, only worse. She seemed bored and annoyed I was even there. And even though she said in her e-mail she was on board with everything I was going for, in person she ignored doing a lot of it, even after I reminded her about a few of the things I was looking for. She also charged more than any other had prior. Whereas others ranged from $325-450. This one was $500.

After this many rather poor yet expensive experiences, I had had enough of doing sessions with session wrestlers and decided to go the amateur route and use Seeking Arrangements. Figured if sessions were going to mostly be bad (not to mention a bit unprofessional), I might as well pay $100-200/session instead of $325-500 -- plus, there was a certain allure to meeting a girl next door type who might be doing it simply to try something new instead of just to make a few hundred dollars. Might actually get a genuine reaction rather than a scripted one. Had five meet-ups:

First two basically involved me teaching them how to do everything. First was free (except for the hotel expense). Second was about $120 and she hosted. I guess they were okay, but definitely not fulfilling since it was basically just me teaching them.

Third was $100, she hosted and was great once she understood what I was going for (which was at the very end of the session). Instead of following my lead for every step of the way, she challenged me to try and escape from where she had me. Being proactive really helped! Felt like someone finally understood that this was about her taking the initiative and genuinely enjoying making someone feel helpless. Not just randomly putting someone in various positions and thinking that no personality was needed.

Fourth was $100 and was terrible since she wasn't physically able to do anything despite claiming that she could.

Fifth was revisiting the third for $100 since she said she had a bunch of ideas to try out with me, but then when we met, she hadn't actually thought up anything and didn't know what to do at all. Half the session, we sat and brainstormed ideas. I was under the impression she was taking the lead this time and understood the dynamic, so I came in without a game plan. Waste of time.

At this point, I decided to take a very long break -- potentially forever from all of this. Of the 13 hours or so I've had in sessions, I'd say only 2 hours were actually pleasurable. So, if I have a good experience only 2 in 13 times I go out for this, that's a lot of wasted money. Maybe I'm terrible at explaining what I'm looking for, but I don't think so (I have sent pictures, video clips, and written detailed explanations about everything). I think most of these women (session wrestlers, too) just treat these interactions in a very blase sort of way, don't really make the effort to understand what I'm looking for, and it ends up being a waste.

So that's my own personal experience with this. I can't help but like the kinks I have, and I'm compelled to seek an outlet for them. It just seems to be far harder for me than it is for many of you. Maybe what I'm looking for is really specific because it's more mental than physical, I don't know. But if you had the same experiences as I list above, you also would feel that sessions are a bit overpriced. Especially when several try to milk you for more money than was agreed on and make it very clear that you are nothing but a dollar sign to them.

But let me be clear:

These sessions are overpriced for ME -- I cannot say the same for everybody else. If your sessions are fulfilling what it is you're looking for, then maybe their price is worth it to you. And if so, awesome for you! But just because your personal experience is great and therefore worth the price for you doesn't mean that same experience is great and worth that price to everybody else. And this is where there seems to be such a disconnect on here.

We're not all looking for the exact same thing when we see a session wrestler, and even for those who are, they're not going to get the same level of enjoyment out of it. Some people love their sessions. Others are disappointed by it. There's a wide range here. Regardless, session wrestlers will charge what they charge, and it's up to us whether we see them or not. As for if they're priced fairly? That really depends on the customer.

Our experiences are personal and subjective. They're not universal. So I don't see the point in arguing as if they are.

By the way, KillerCrushes, I looked up that link to wb270 back in the 90s. Back then, there was 1 session wrestler in my hometown. Now there are 10.

You misunderstood my point about undercutting prices. I wasn't talking about me personally.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 10-Jan-22 at 16:34.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-22, 01:30
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I think in your case it's more about finding people who are actually good at whatever you're into. If it's not common, you'll probably have to teach them. And you have every right to be upset about not just wasted money, but also wasted time. But I think it's a bit off to make generalizations that session girls don't care one bit about their clients as human beings.
Old 09-Jan-22, 01:49
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah, probably they're not all like that. Just seems that the ones I meet are.
Old 09-Jan-22, 03:02
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Mark Johnson Well Said
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-22, 12:20
Points: 3,016, Level: 22 Points: 3,016, Level: 22 Points: 3,016, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thoughts on multiple hours?
For example, if her rate is $350 per hour, what would be a reasonable charge for 3 hours? How about a full day (12 hours)?

Tags
cost, sessions