Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-Jan-22, 15:14
Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: have you ever cried or been broken in a session

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Care to elaborate? I love some Fabi stories
On one occasion I managed to get a hold of one of the threads of her bra and untie it. She responded by sitting on my tummy and grabbing my wrists. She held my arms any way she wanted allowing me only close enough to barely graze her. If I would stop struggling she would twist my arm forcing me to use up all my strentgh. Pulling my wrist across my shoulder she easily flipped me over on my belly kneeling down on my legs. She reached between my legs pulling up my package whiile holding them toegether at the same time with her legs. With her hands she grabbed my buttocks and suqeezed them and pushed them toegether which felt slightly uncomfortable. I heard her breathing in and out loudly, then breathing in again and then yelling she slapped first my left bucttock and then my right one. Not only were my cheecks on fire, my nuts were caught up in between. Then she immediately pulled my legs up in a leg-trap under her armpits and at the same time while stepping off the bed taking me in a camel clutch. As she assumed a deep squat with her feet close toegether and her legs wide open I could only feel the burning sensation in my tender ass and the throbbing pain in my balls as my abdoemen burned trying to curl me up into the fetal position but were streetched to the point that my soles touched my head instead. Look at you she said lifting as both up as my arched body was dangling in between her legs which not yet fully stretched were already hugging me. I could see us in the mirror like that my arched body encased by her huge tights her big fake breasts still bare glistening with sweat while my cheeks were glistening with tears from the pain. My little baby wanted to see my seins I heard her say as I saw her lips move in the mirror. Watch she said while her legs went from merely encasing my contorted body to squeezing it.
She let go of me to allow me to curl up. After a moment she was back wearing a strapon. Kneeling on me she flicked it on my face. getting up she cradled me in her arms and rolled me on the bed so that I was face down. One hand grapped my package Tightly. Let's make some Tarte aux Matons she said I would later learn. I felt her hand grab my flaccid cock and press the tip against my anus letting go to hold it in place with the strapon instead while coaxing my balls and grazing my shaft. The instant she pressed down hard into my perinuem I came. Hot wet cum was oozing out my flaccid dick into me. Her thankfully realistically sized strapon was pushed to the tilt keeping my tip wetched inside while my own cum lubricated the strapon. With her arms wrapped tightly around my chest and her chest pressed into my back she laid me out flat on the bed pounding me as fast as she can right away. Riding on the wave of my orgasm her assault on my prostate send shivers through my whole body which quickly turned into a tremble and finally with a mix of exctasy and shame into sobbing. She had me reduced to real tears only 20 min. into the session.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tiberius For This Useful Post: