Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 17-Dec-21, 17:25
Points: 47,030, Level: 95 Points: 47,030, Level: 95 Points: 47,030, Level: 95
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,893 Times in 343 Posts
Default Boxing my Mother on Boxing Day

Boxing my Mother on Boxing Day
Young privileged man discovers Victorian female muscle and dominance.
by JimP
(c)Jim P 2021

From private diaries recently unearthed, Dated December 26 1869.

It was good to be back at Waresley Park for the Yuletide festivities with family and guests. We had a great time shooting pheasants and other game, although I would have much preferred shooting peasants, as well as fox hunting and ravishing the local working-class girls in the village. Unlike my elder brother, I modelled myself on my late father, the 7th Earl to be a bit of a fast-living hard-drinking gambling hell-raiser.

Of course I was pleased to see the Countess, my mother, but our relationship was perfunctory. She had very little to do with my childhood, handing me over to Nanny as soon as I was born and wanting little to do with me until I was old enough to engage her in intelligible conversion. I was then packed off to boarding school and then Eton. Now 20, I had just left Oxford and was living the life of leisure to which I was entitled as well as looking at exploiting new trade markets to make lots more money. Mother was in her 50’s and stood around 5’2” tall in bare feet compared with my 5’6”. With an attractive small oval shaped face, longer than it was wide, slender hazel eyes gazed out in a captivating manner from beneath lighter eyebrows. A sleek long narrow nose drew attention to a wide slim-lipped mouth above a shallow chin. There were lines and creases from her age, but her good looks attracted suitors although her often abrupt manner dispelled them. I however found her a regal bore.

For the traditional Boxing day banquet, prepared the day before by the servants who had the day off, Mother’s long black hair had been laboriously styled so that it was pulled up from her swan-like neck and broad shoulders into an elaborate creation with a large bob above the back of the head and held in place with clips. An expensive lush satin ball-gown imparted a sleek silhouette to her otherwise thick sturdy build, and was long enough to cover the ankles yet permit dancing. In a bright red seasonal colour with a green leaf motif, the sleeves were long without lavish decoration to avoid accidents at the dining table. Her shoulders and the upper part of her chest were bare with a deep lace flounce of at least 6 inches trimming a daring plunging neckline which was draped with a number of horizontal bands of fabric pleats. Likewise flourishes adorned the off the shoulder sleeves that only covered the middle of her rather thick upper arms. Her forearms, sheathed in long tight gloves, were also notably thick and somewhat brawny. These unflattering attributes were a result of both my parents being sporty, athletic and very competitive people who partook in all manner of physical activities at which they excelled. After father passed away, Mother maintained an active lifestyle and was, amongst other things, a superlative horsewoman and unbeatable shot with a rifle and archery. Underneath that dress would be layers of underskirts and a cage to give that billowing bell-shape. There would also be a corset to make her waist small while accentuating her broad hips and pushing her ample bosom to form large rounded mounds above the low neckline and a long deep cleavage that many of the men stared at in open lust. On top of all of this, she was bedecked with large expensive jewellery; earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets made from the finest gold and gems plundered from the colonies.

During a plentiful multi-course meal I sat opposite Mother and next to my brother Robert with some of my friends. With good food and plentiful wine I was enjoying myself.
“Go steady on the drink James,” Robert urged.
“I am not a child! I will drink what I want.”
My friends cheered to that, much to Mother’s disgust judging by her snooty expression. Somehow the conversation turned to boxing and the new Marquess of Queensbury Rules that mandated the use of padded gloves. Mother proclaimed that these mufflers made the sport more accessible to the upper class, after all King George had enjoyed the noble art of boxing, and thus they could now train effectively without damaging their hands, faces and opponents.

“Did you know that the Neanderthals believe Boxing Day is so called because it is a day for fisticuffs between family members?” I shared my wit with the table which was well received by my friends with great hilarity. Mother just glared at me with an irritated look.
“I am sure that many of the lower classes know that 'Box in Day' is when tradesmen are given Christmas boxes of money or presents as thanks for good service throughout the year, and when we permit our servants to visit their families giving a box to each to take home containing gifts, bonuses, and sometimes leftover food,” she lectured.
“I’d rather give them both barrels of my shotgun,” I exclaimed to laughter from my friends while Mother just rolled her eyes. “You know those barbarous peasants encourage their hideous women to participate publicly in bare knuckle boxing while showing off their bloomers and bare breasts!”
There were exclamation of horror from some of the more sensitive ladies who seemed on the verge of fainting.
“My sincere apologies for such scandalous imagery,” I quickly put in. “But I am afraid it is the truth of the matter.”
“Hold your mouth, James,” Robert urged quietly.

My Mother spoke loudly and sternly.
“The truth of the matter is that my younger son does not know how to hold his drink and no doubt has watched such brazen brawling for the titillation of seeing women’s breasts in the flesh.”
My cheeks burned red at being publicly humiliated in this fashion.
“Boxing is a good sport for a lady to learn. It imparts fitness and athletic powers, develops strength and gives her fearsome pugilistic skills for self-defence allowing her to take on and lay out men and women alike, without the need to rely upon a man.”
“I don’t think so,” I stated. “Female boxing is only suitable for circus and freak shows”.
“Your father was a great boxer and I enjoyed sparring with him as an equal which we did bare-fisted as was the practice in those days.”
“Now steady on, Madame” a shocked uncle exclaimed while I scoffed.

Mother leaned forward on the table with a heated expression and I quickly averted my eyes from the large amount of bare bosom dangling opposite to her face.
“Do you find amusing the notion of an upper class woman capable of boxing a man, holding her own in a match and capable of knocking him out?”
“Please James, apologise gracefully and let things be,” Robert advised.
“I’m sorry Mother but it is scientifically proven fact that men are the stronger sex,” I scoffed.
“James, no!” hissed my brother urgently.
“God did not create women to box but to do horse-riding and croquet for exercise so they don’t get hurt.”
“I see your education is sorely lacking so it is left to me as your mother to put that right,” she spoke in a measured yet authoritative tone.
“Mother, please. It is only the drink talking. He did not mean it, let him rest and sleep it off.”
“Silence Robert!” she barked. “Unless you wish to take his punishment in his stead.”
My brother fell quiet by my side and an unsettling smile appeared on her lips.
“I thought not.”
“Punishment? I am not a child, Mother, to be spanked,” I protested.
“Indeed not. Strip down and show everyone how well you fare at boxing your mother. Show me your stronger sex or are you too afraid to back up the words that your fists cannot cash?” she sneered while her companions laughed. “We will wear mufflers so you do not get your pretty face battered and bruised,” she added in a scornful tone.

I have never hit a woman before and felt unease at doing so now, especially my own mother. Because the bullying old harridan had challenged me in public before family, friends and guests my reputation was at stake and I could not back down. The women clustered around Mother to help her to get into something more appropriate for physical endeavour while I began to remove my jacket, tie and waistcoat. Robert was still begging me not to fight her as he helped me with the gloves.
“It will be alright, I will not hurt her,” I reassured him. “Well, not too badly,” I quipped and my friends laughed.
“That is not what I am worried about,” he told me. “You know how obsessed Mother is at excelling at all sports she turns her hand to, like Father also was.”
“I shall referee,” Uncle George spoke up pompously, stepping forwards. “Marquess Of Queensbury Rules.”
“Nonsense!” Mother exclaimed from the middle of a circle of women. “A good old fight to the finish with fists, kicks, knees and elbows. Gloves, yes but no referee, no rounds and none of that silly counting out nonsense. The fight ends when he is flat on the floor and out cold.”
The women squealed with a strange delight at that.
“Please Madam!”, Uncle George exclaimed. “We are cultured people, not savages like the lower classes.”
I agreed along with numerous others until Mother had to concede the point.

Shocked gasps, ladies swooning and exclamations of outrage drew my attention and I was shocked to see Mother in only her under-garments like a lower-class whore! A plain white linen chemise with no sleeves, showed off firm heavyset arms with big rounded shoulder caps and almost manly rugged forearms. The hem was tucked into the waist band of voluminous drawers covering thick upper thighs but shockingly ended above her knees exposing thick black stockings. These showed the shape of her lower legs and were worn with brown soft leather dance shoes. I had never seen Mother so undressed before and it was a shock. Never having seen any part of her legs before, I couldn’t help noticing how unfeminine her thick calves were with dense wide slabs of unseemly hardness. As the chemise also had a wide and low neckline, the tops of her breasts and an obscene amount of cleavage was still on show. However more immoral was that without a corset there was an enormous wide and low hanging bundle at the front which seemed heavy and swung and wobbled in a most disturbing manner. It was if she were carrying a sack of potatoes in there! They swung with a disturbing motion with every move she made causing unhealthy stirrings in my loins. Turning to the side to receive help putting the gloves on, the size of Mother’s bust was staggering as it thrust out over what appeared to be a fairly flat belly. I quickly averted my gaze as my cock lurch stiffly.

The sight of my own Mother, scantily dressed with boxing gloves on her hands was disturbing but I put that to one side for my honour and indeed for all men was at stake. The hard stern look she gave me was anything but motherly as she led the way into the ballroom. I couldn't help but observe her large manly calves as she walked before me. It was shameful to see a woman’s ankles in public let alone the whole of her lower legs even wearing thick black stocking for their shape was enough to give a more fragile man palpitations. They were too large and hard to befit a lady yet I was fascinated as they turned from large rounded and shapely masses into big rugged looking slabs of solidity. There was something mesmerising and almost erotic in how they ebbed and flowed from smoothness to brawn as she walked.
“I am very much looking forward to this boxing match,” she announced in a cold voice as her austere elegant face stared at me with a smouldering intensity that was so unnerving that I momentarily considered backing down and apologising.
As she directed family and guests to line up to form a large square area in the middle of the room within which we would spar, she stared at me again with those hard eagle-like eyes with no sign of motherly love.
“Be prepared to be humiliated by your mother in front of all these people who know you.”
I was stung by her cruelness and became determined to continue with this match to teach her a lesson.
“I did do boxing at Eton and Oxford, Mother, and rather good if I say so myself.”
“Excellent,” she declared with her hard uncaring face and her mouth in a pout that was almost sensual in nature while eager anticipation showed in her eyes. “Then let us get started,” she announced, raising her gloves.

It was unnerving that Mother held her hands in a basic guard position with her left hand near her chin and the right out in front, offering quick defence and offence with her chin down and eyes staring at me. She even had a slight bend in her legs with one slightly forward and her rear foot out to the side for balance. Then I remembered that she was Father’s sparring partner. I was only intending to give her a few firm punches to her gloves to shake her up but now realised that I might actually need to hit her before she backed down.
“This is going to hurt you much more than it will hurt me,” she said with bravado.
Circling her with my gloves at the ready, I looked for an opening then realised with surprise that my mother was doing the same. Her big bust was heaving as she moved tempting my cock but I dared not get distracted and give her the opening she needed.
“Are we dancing?” she sneered drawing some merriment from the onlookers.
I took that moment to move in quickly to throw a punch towards her head but was stunned as her right glove rushed towards me. Flinging my left hand up to block the blow, I saw her do the same and felt a hard juddering impact in both gloves as they clashed with hers. Taken aback by the strength of the impact, I broke away but Mother came after me with a heaving bosom that threatened to overspill her dress. With a furiosity I did not expect, her right glove sped towards me again but was too close to block. Quickly ducking, I winced as a hard blow slammed across the back of my shoulders. Hurrying back out of reach, I realised that she was not holding back which meant neither could I.

With her fists still raised and scarily looking quite capable, Mother glared at me fiercely like she really wanted to beat me to death with her fists. Oddly the sight and thought caused a disturbing lurch in my manhood. Before I could wonder why, Mother hurled herself at me again. I launched another punch while raising my guard and our gloves thudded together as we once more punched and blocked at the same time. Again, I was surprised by the strength of the impact and immediately broke away. Squaring off again, I was astonished by her hard sensual pout that bordered on sensual excitement. I also felt concern about her thick brawny forearms that projected a disturbing strength and a strange hard bulging around the middle of her upper arms. Senses alert, I saw my buxom mother tense before launching herself back at me like a hell-cat with an exciting dramatic heaving bust. Again and again our gloves clashed as her fists kept flying at me at a tremendous rate while she bore a savage focussed glare of determination to hit me. I actually felt worry as her punches were so hard and forceful, I had to work hard to block them but unable to get in any of my own. In alarm I found myself backing up to create some space to strike back but she kept steadily advancing, driving me backwards across the room to the amusement of the onlookers. Mother’s punches were shockingly strong and her stamina unyielding, her big heaving bust a constant reminder of her sex and causing unwanted lurches of my cock. I caught glimpses of unsettling brawny swelling in her upper arms as her rugged forearms kept pounding her gloves against mine with unceasing energy. Again I tried to ignore the disturbing stirrings of my cock. My hands, on the other hand, were tiring under the constant pounding of her fists and I was ashamed to find myself wholly on the defensive from my aggressive mother while the huge bundle on her chest bounced with hugely distracting momentum.

A sudden right hook whipped around the outside of my left glove to land a hard bruising blow against my cheek. Maybe I had dropped my guard through fatigue but now Mother’s fists broke through my defences to unleash a furious flurry of punches in left-right combinations that battered and stung both cheeks. Terrified of being upstaged in public by a woman, I began frantically punching in return and relieved when some connected with her cheeks. Glaring at me, she was forced her to break off her attack but not before she unleashed a blinding fast punch that I barely saw. Pain exploded in my jaw as her glove slammed against the side of my face with shocking force. My face twisted sharply to the right, dizzying my senses and causing me to stagger back like a drunk. Almost falling, I recovered and somehow managed to remain standing. That punch really shook me and I had to suppress a feeling of dread. She was just a woman, a mature one at that!
“I nearly had you there,” Mother sneered while the watching women gasped in delight. “You are not quick enough or skilled enough to compete with me.”
Her big breast bundle rose and fell in a manner I shamefully found arousing for it was not customary for women to reveal their undergarments and I had not seen such a magnificent endowment as she sported.
“You would not have actually hit me if I had not let you,” she boasted in conceit. “I can easily take your punches whereas you clearly struggle to cope with mine. You are not strong enough to hurt me. Beg for forgiveness now before I put you down.”

The image of my own mother delivering a finishing punch was so potent, I was horrified by my cock lurching stiffly and I quickly tried to put the thought out of my mind.
“Are you boxing or giving me a verbal lashing,” I replied.
I moved in fast to teach her a lesson with a furious battery of punches. The stuck up pompous Countess actually had the temerity to scoff as I failed to land a single blow while she smugly blocked them all. Her guard was solid and did not waiver under my assault.
“You may be technically a man but you are a puny specimen,” she teased smugly. “You are positively skinny compared to me. You have a long way to go before you even stood a chance against me let alone beat me.”
Her hurtful words only fuelled my anger and I increased the ferocity of my attack no longer considering if I hurt the uncaring woman who may have given birth to me but had no part in nurturing me. Yet still the conceited woman blocked them all with nonchalance and a demeaning smirk which I wanted to wipe from her smug superior face.

Suddenly, gloves broke through my defences to batter my face with several right-left blows at such remarkable speed whipping my face side to side. With a look of excitement on Mother’s cold stern face and her huge endowment lurching uncontrollably, she landed hard stinging blows before I managed to block them. Shocked at her power and speed, I chastised myself for letting her harsh words spur me to action that let my guard lapse. Breaking off her furious attack, she studied my face with her gloves poised for more punishment, with a smug smirk and eager eyes. In a heartbeat I was frantically blocking a terrifyingly fast hailstorm of punches that were shocking in their intensity. Suddenly a punch of immense power broke clean through my guard and brutal pain flared at the sides of my jaw as hard leather pummelled it with fast right-left combination hooks of such ferocity it blurred my vision and disorientated my senses. A sense of dread and weakness overcame me and in horror I felt my legs unresponsive and buckle beneath me sending me crashing to the floor. There were gasps of shock from all around as I lay at my mother’s feet, unable to control my arms and legs from flailing around while unable to comprehend what had just happened.

Uncle George stepped forwards.
“1...”
“Really?”, I heard Mother's heartless mocking voice. “Is that really the best you can do? How disappointing!”
No, she could not have knocked me down! It was not possible!
“2...”
Feeling dazed and confused, I tried to get back up but my limbs just would not co-operate. No, this cannot be happening!
“3...”
I saw Mother’s feet and looked up to see her posing over me with victorious arrogance.
“4...”
Glaring down at me with an arrogant smirk, she beat her gloves against each other impatiently.
“So much for the stronger sex,” she smirked. “Knocked down by your own mother. You are as puny and weak as I suspected.”
“5...”
Looking up at her from the floor I saw the truly massive proportions of that heavy looking bundle of wobbling womanhood upon her chest. I felt deeply ashamed not only that it was a woman who had knocked me to the floor but my own mother. Compounding my shame, there was an uncontrollable surge of inappropriate stiffness at the front of my trousers.
“6...”
My humiliation deepened as Mother glanced knowingly at the front of my trousers then smirked and leant forward. That huge womanly package hung forwards, wobbling as it dangled and her demeaning smirk got wider as my manhood lurched several times.
“7...”
“Everyone in this room saw me totally dominating you and knocking you down like the weakling you are,” she sneered cruelly as I kept trying to force my limbs to work.
“8...”
“And you were stupid enough to think you had a chance to beat me. That is it, crawl like the worm you are,” she taunted as I forced myself onto my hands and knees.
“9...”

With the count running out and with a huge effort of will I forced myself back to my feet. I was embarrassed by a stiff flag at the front of my trousers and prayed no-one else noticed but could not comprehend the arousal. The spiteful smirk on Mother’s face as she pointedly stared at my groin shamed me and turned my face red.
“You should have stayed down, boy,” she taunted. "It would have been less painful for you."
“Even lower class mothers have more compassion than you do,” I replied.
“Compassion is a sign of weakness. Our class remain on top because only the strongest rule.” she replied with insufferable arrogance and cries of “hear hear” from our guests.
Raising her fists once more, she faced me like a predator eager to resume punching me.
“Maybe you would rather debate politics,” she sneered. “Because your fragile little ego is too intimidated and insecure with the idea that a woman bested you at something physical.”
I raised my gloves to show that I was not afraid of her cutting remarks and felt an excitement to be boxing with her again knowing that she was a tough opponent and looking forward to knocking her down.

We began to circle each other warily once more and I was surprised when she gave me a nod of respect for continuing the fight. As we sized each other up for openings, the thought went through my mind that in those undergarments Mother cut a stocky strong sturdy athletic figure and felt slightly awed yet excited to be clashing with her again. Eager to repay her for the humiliation, I stepped in to launch several quick jabs. Again she effortlessly blocked them while savagely pounding my own guard in return with startling speed and force, and a hard stony sneering stare. A big heave of her massive bust alerted me just in time as a searing punch got past the outside of my back glove and I managed to stop it by slamming the outside of my arm against the inside of her forearm. Holding her arm back I focussed all my frustration into my right arm and felt elation as my leather landed hard upon the side of her jaw with a deliciously loud sound. There were shocked cries from the ladies watching but I enjoyed the shock in her eyes as her face twisted sharply to one side and for a moment I thought she would go down. However, the Countess was made of tougher stuff and staggered back with such a fierce glare that I almost stepped back in fright.

Moving in to finish her off, I threw more strong punches at her jaw but they just hit leather as she raised her gloves in time to protect her face. Spotting the opening, I drove a strong underarm punch into her unprotected belly but was startled when my fist came to a shuddering halt that nearly sprained my wrist as if her stomach was made of solid rock. I saw her exhaling as the blow landed but even so, that punch should have sunk right into her gut and crippled her! I thought it unlikely she wore another corset beneath the chemise and frantically drove more punches into her belly. She took them all showing little discomfort, the barest of unladylike grunts and an arrogant grin of amusement upon her refined face as she watched me. Her right fist snapped out so fast I barely saw it until I tasted leather as it bruised my lips and jerked my head back with the taste of blood in my mouth. Barely a second after and her other fist slammed into my left cheek distorting my sore mouth as it whipped hard to the right. Through scrambled senses I saw her gloves coming towards me and just managed to protect my face as a punch landed against them with such ferocity they jerked back into my face. With a burning almost sensual fury in her cold eyes and a tight set to her mouth, Mother kept slamming punches into my guard as I protected my face, shocked by her animalistic fury that kept her large bosom swaying in what would have been titillating under less painful circumstances. Not wanting to be seen as weak and put on the defensive again by my mother, I countered furiously and was pleased when I had her backing up with her gloves raised as I kept pummelling away at them.

Suddenly her right fist dropped and shot underarm beneath my gloves towards my belly. I quickly exhaled and tensed my stomach to absorb the blow but groaned loudly as a frightful powerful punch pounded my belly. As my stomach burned painfully, I was staggered that a woman could hit so hard and felt fear that Mother might actually knock me down permanently this time. In that dreadful moment of devastation I noticed the thick brawny forearm that had delivered the blow which was more like that of a docker and a thick strong bulge on her upper arm. Before I could even begin to regain my composure, another hard fist slammed straight into my mouth, accompanied by a great bounce of her large bust as if to taunt me that I was being hit by a woman. Hard leather mashed my mouth and loosened my teeth and I was alarmed to see spots of blackness and felt nauseous as my head jerked back sharply. I staggered backwards, barely able to stay up only to see a smirk on Mother’s face as she stepped close. In fear, I threw a wild punch towards her face but her left arm intercepted it as her right shot out for another underarm punch. Tensing my stomach and exhaling was a waste of time as I howled in agony as if spilling my guts as her fist powered against my belly with extraordinary speed and immense strength. Although she wore mufflers, her fist felt like a battering ram, driving hard into my belly causing vast pain and forcibly ripping the air from my lungs. Absolutely devastated with that terrifying punch, I folded right over with crippling pain in my belly and unable to draw air.

Terrified of falling to the floor again in front of everyone, I grabbed hold of the closest thing to hand to support myself.
“If you wanted a slow dance with your mother, you only had to ask instead of getting a beating” Mother sneered to the amusement of family and guests.
I wrapped my arms over her upper arms tightly to stop her pummelling me while I tried to recover my breath. Placing my forehead on her right shoulder, I held her tight while putting my weight upon her to keep myself upright.
“No clinches. Break it up,” cried Uncle George.
“Oh leave him be,” my Mother exclaimed. “The poor boy wants to hug his mother for comfort because he is getting beaten up by a mere woman.”
I could never remember having a hug from my mother, yet it felt good and comforting holding her warm body close and felt admiration for her sturdy strong body supporting me. Then I became very aware of her large bust squashed up against my chest, big and soft, cushioning beneath my body. To my consternation my cock grew alarmingly.
“Mother, let us not fight,” I whispered in her ear.
I was reluctant to let go of her feminine curvaceous body but did so that she would not feel my shame. A smile appeared on her face then hardened.
“We stop fighting once you are flat on your back at my feet and knocked out for all to see,” she proclaimed.
To my astonishment she raised her knee between our bodies until it was level with her buxom chest. It was very unladylike yet there was something exciting about her surprising suppleness. Her lower leg swung towards me to place the sole of her shoe against my chest and I stared at the large slabs of hardness in the calves dangling beneath the shin. A tremendous surge of strength flowed through her foot, pushing me away with such force I almost stumbled as I went backwards.
“Now can we please resume boxing?” she asked impatiently, staring at me with a stern emotionless face with gloves raised.

With ill nature, Mother steps forwards with her large bust bouncing around to such a degree I feared it would escape her chemise. The distraction was costly as a devastating left-right combination pounds the sides of my jaw without mercy. My face is whipped around one way then the other so fast that I stagger dizzily with blurred vision. I try to raise my guard but another combination pummels my face, starting a nose bleed. Realising in dawning horror that my mother is a skilled strong fighter, I feel an embarrassing hard throbbing in my cock. Quickly stepping back, she followed scenting blood. Before I can regain my balance, her left fist swung out and punched my right glove away with one hand allowing her right to streak towards my face with terrible speed. I heard her cry in elation as the glove slammed into my face like a sledgehammer while her huge feminine assets swung with an erratic pendulous motion. My head jolted back sharply under the force of the impact with a terrible ache in my face and a spray of blood and spittle. Without pause, a lump-hammer of a fist slams straight against my jaw. My neck stretches to its limit as my head flies up and back that for a terrifying moment my vision fades towards black.

Looking elated, Mother kept punching away with frightening strength and speed. Somehow I managed to get my guard up, but to my shame, I was wholly on the defensive. Her cultured face was hard and raging as she kept slugging away at my gloves as I cowered behind them. All the while her huge bust continually swung and lurched erratically in a most arousing manner, as if a pair of wild animals were tucked up there and trying to escape. She seemed to have boundless stamina while I was low on energy and struggling to keep my gloves up. My heart sank as my glowering mother began to punch her way through my guard as though it made of Swiss cheese to hammer and devastate my head and face once more, pummelling me without care. In desperation I threw a punch that narrowly missed as she leant back causing me to overextend myself. In disbelief I see the top of the bloomers covering her right leg rising fast. Her knee thundered across my belly with agonising force as if she had swung a tree trunk. The next instant I am folding forward groaning in agony as I spill my breath with the unexpected barbaric blow.
“Countess, please! We are not savages!” protested Uncle George but Mother moves close with a dreadful blood-thirsty stare.
Creased over with agonising stomach cramps, I am distraught and unable to breathe as my uncaring mother closes in with her fists poised to pummel me into oblivion. Knowing she intends to finish me, a surge of sheer rage burns through me, enough to slam an upper cut hard against the underside of her jaw causing her to stagger back several steps.
“Remember the rules!” Uncle George stepped in between us to stop her.
Not even sparing him a glance, Mother’s right arm swung around and landed a powerful right hook that hammered the side of his jaw. With a hard solid sound of impact, his head snapped back with a spray of spit and glazed eyes then his legs gave way and he collapsed like a falling tree.

I was disturbed to see Uncle lay on the floor unmoving. Mother had knocked him out with a single punch! As she turned her merciless glaring eyes on me I knew she could have done that to me when she had first knocked me down and was now toying with me like a cat plays with it’s prey.
“Mother, enough. It is Christmas, let us call it a draw and enjoy the rest of the evening,” I tried to reason with her, trying not to show that I was afraid of her, but she advanced on me with fists raised and an intimidating hard glare that gave no quarter.
“Hah! Christmas is gone, boy. Today is Boxing day when families box!”
Her thick right arm twitched and in fear I threw up my gloves and tucked my head in behind them for protection as a thunderous hail of punches bombarded it. She kept pounding away with incredible endurance, her face expressing a savage snarling joy that sent shivers down my spine. Terrified, I cowered behind my gloves as her fists began swinging over the top to bombard me around the top of my head and around my temples, leaving my head aching badly. I could hear friends and family laughing at me being beaten up by mother but now I feared the tremendous power of her punches and knew they would fair no better.

Spurred on by public humiliation, I readied myself to punch back but caught sight of that vast expanse of rounded tops of wobbling breasts and cleavage right before my eyes. ORRR! It was such a beautiful sight that raised my cock that I could not stop looking. A fearsome punch hammered my jaw, breaking my momentarily lapse of concentration, so hard I feared my teeth would break as they gnashed together. As my face whipped back with a sore badly aching jaw, I was aghast to feel my legs threatening to turn to jelly beneath me forcing me to step back. My unfeeling competitive Mother, who had to win at everything, followed and jabbed at my face. Although quite dazed, I moved to block it only to find an upper cut blasting the underside of my jaw. My head flew right back over my shoulders sending my senses into whirlpool as I stumble back unsteadily. There was a chorus of gasps from the men and cheers from the ladies as my legs gave way sending me to my knees with a head that would not stay still as the room span around me.
“It’s over Mother, he’s finished,” I heard Robert’s voice.
“It is over when I say it is or do you wish to join your Uncle George in the land of Nod?” she replied in a very stateful manner. “I did not think so.”

I wanted to hurt the spiteful uncaring woman that called herself my mother and forced myself to rise, although I had yet to shake off the effects of that brutal blow and my face ached badly. My buxom Mother was waiting with an unsettling eagerness in her eyes and her gloves poised for action. The knowledge that if she got in a few more of those blows I would be in real trouble disturbed me yet caused my cock to ache strongly. Not expecting her to go easy on her younger son, she stepped close and before I could even launch a punch, began pummelling me. I tried to shield my face but the woman with the big breasts broke through my defences time and again with unbelievably fast and strong combinations that hammered the sides and the top of my head until it hurts all over. Totally at her mercy, I cannot stop my cock beating against the inside of my trousers as she overwhelmed me with a continual storm of powerful punches that rattled my brain and bruised my cheeks. I heard sniggering in the crowd and grew despondent that they may have noticed the stiff bulge or were they mocking my failure to beat my mother? A sharp left-right combination whipped around my guard and pummelled my mouth, leaving my lips cut and bleeding and teeth aching. Frantic to turn the tide of the match I recklessly drop my guard to launch my fists at her head with she nonchalantly blocked with a mocking smirk. A speedy right hook I couldn’t stop flashed towards me to painfully pound my nose. I heard and felt a sickening crunch before my head was flung back with blood pouring from my nose.
“Mother, please, that’s enough!” I heard Robert’s plaintive cry.
“Do you want to take your brother’s place?” she replied in an authoritative tone. “Then hold your mouth before I close it for you.”

I was panting hard, absolutely exhausted as Mother turned back to me with a hard sneer on her elegant face. Her large bundle of breast with it’s voluminous fleshy orbs rose and fell gently showing hardly any exertion at all. I tried not to be caught by them again but she had a magnificent chest that drove me to distraction and in my state of brain-scrambled stupor I could not control where my eyes went or my cock stiffening.
“You stupid arrogant boy,” she sneered. “Did you think this match was going to be some gentle love-taps from your Mother and some cosy clinches?” Her large bust swung alarmingly, looking as if it would overspill her chemise at any moment. “You have only made it this far in the fight because it amused me to let you do so,” she sneered. “I could have put you down with a single punch as I did Uncle George.”
Her words ignited my manhood.
“Oh Mother!” I groaned with disgraceful yearning for she was such a magnificent strong woman that I stepped forwards with no clear plan in mind, perhaps to adore her.

With an expectant smile on her face and a huge lurch of her mighty bosom, that nearly caused them to escape, her fists whipped out to pound my face again and again in an endless series of left-right blows. My head was bobbing back and forth on my neck like a demented Jack-in-a-box with blood flying everywhere while scrambling my senses. I could hear the squeals of delight from the women and the gasps of horror from the men as she battered me black and blue, stunning my brain into inaction unable to defend myself. Suddenly I felt her brawny arms slide upon either side of my head then wrap themselves around the back as if to embrace me.
“No!” I heard Robert shout as Mother suddenly pulled my head sharply down forcing me to bend forward.
In horror I saw the bloomers covering her right leg as the knee rush up towards me. Hideous pain filled my face as the knee hammered it with barbarous force while the ladies’ screamed in horror mixed with excitement while the men gasped. The power in her knee was shocking and it felt as if she had broken my face.

With a shocking lack of compassion, Mother powered more hooks into my already ruined face that sent me staggering back and nearly collapsing before a group of ladies. To my utter surprise they boldly laid hands on me and jeering, pushed me back towards Mother. Looking like the cat that has got the cream, my buxom mother threw a swift punch with a thickly swelling upper arm. Quickly shielding my face, I was horrified as her glove shot past beneath my guard. The agony was all-consuming as her glove ripped right through my belly that not only did I spill my breath explosively from my mouth but heaved up a great deal of blood and liquid onto the floor to the screams of the squeamish ladies.
“Mother please,” I heard Robert beg.
Creased over with severe cramps in my stomach and my head spinning though lack of breath, I want to collapse to the floor and curl up in a tight ball until it was all over.

However my blood-thirsty mother lifted my head up with her left glove forcing me to look at her face. A terrible smile spread her lips filling me with dread before a thick strong looking right arm slammed a devastating punch straight to my jaw. The room span quickly around me making me feel nauseous while my ears buzzed and darkness threatened to over come me. My legs wobbled alarmingly and I felt myself hit the floor once more clutching my aching mouth and jaw. To loud gasps cheers from the ladies, I just lay there in a daze staring at Mother’s bloomers and large shapely athletic calves.
“That was not very sportsman like,” my brother protested. “More how the lower classes fight without rules.”
“Rules are for the lower classes,” she stated bluntly. “What does not kill us, makes us stronger.”
Mother gave him a stern look while raising her gloves as if challenging him. He turned pale and visibly shrank away. At that moment I knew that he too had been on the receiving end of Mother’s tough love. I looked up from the floor to stare at her towering over me. Wearing only her undergarments, that failed to conceal her stocky voluptuous figure, and boxing gloves she glared down at me smugly. From my view upwards by her feet she looked so magnificent and full of might that my manhood became uncontrollably hard. Her fists were still raised, poised to strike whenever I rose. I now knew that she was a really strong dominant boxer and was content to lie here in defeat.

“I cannot believe that you wasted my time with this nonsense,” Mother scolded. “You claim that you are a man,” she sneered. “What sort of man gets knocked down repeatedly by his own mother?”
Her words were hurtful but true yet my cock was aching. Maybe I perversely enjoyed being dominated by my mother in unarmed combat and yearned for more.
“You embarrassed yourself in front of our family and friends by boxing me,” she crowed.
She cut such a stocky strong woman that my trouser rod beat in homage to the towering strength standing over me in utter victory. Even the delicate ladies who would normally have fainting fits at the slightest thing were eagerly calling for her to finish me off in a most brutal fashion while the men avoided looking at the dreadful scene in front of them and the young man who was a failure to the whole male sex.

“That only leaves one thing left to do,” Mother declared. “And I hope you will not further tarnish the family name and stand up to take it.”
Extending her right arm towards me, she hooked it around my right shoulder then physically hauled me to my feet with little effort. I was stunned how steady and strong her arm was.
“Show me your spunk and attack one last time for our audience,” she whispered in my ear as I got to my feet. “Time to send you to Bedfordshire,” she declared for the onlookers.
I stood up feeling groggy but highly aroused and made one last mad rush at the stately stocky powerhouse with my manhood swinging clumsily in my trousers. With an insane raging lust I swung punches wildly at her head. Moving nimbly despite her huge wobbling bust, Mother avoided all of my clumsy crazed attempts to hit her. Darting close with astonishing speed she smashed a sharp left hook to my jaw then quickly hammered painful bruising punches to my arms and sides. As she began to overwhelm me with her punches once more I began to succumb to a strange feeling of submissive pleasure and sexual arousal as my mother bore down on me with relentless fury. With an absolute massive heave of her huge breasts that caused my trouser rod to lurch hard and a strong rippling right arm, a fearsome upper cut hammered my jaw with power I had never experienced before. Even as my head snapped back hard over my shoulders with an agonising aching jaw, I knew this was the one. My cock erupted spilling my seed in a mighty blast that turned the crotch of my trousers sopping wet. Barely did I remember my feet leaving the floor but never did I recall falling and slamming onto the floor completely senseless.
+++
I open my eyes to find myself lying on top of a bed, looking up at the ceiling with my shoes removed and wearing only my boxers. The room was not my own and decorated in a fashion that could only be Mother’s. A room that I had never entered before. Trying to sit up causes me to groan as the sudden movement causes an agonising ache everywhere around my head and face that makes me stop and wince. Then I remembered the brutal beating my own mother had given me in a boxing match in front of family and guests. How humiliating and, ouch, how painful!
“No, Don’t try to get up yet,” said my mother’s voice in an unfamiliar gentle soothing tone. “Here let me help you sit up then drink this. It will make the aches better and reduce the swelling.”
Thick brawny bare arms came into the vision of my sore eyes wrapping themselves around the top of my torso with a strong but gentle embrace and eased me to sit up with little effort against a mound of pillows. As she did so, her bust pressed up against me, large soft and extremely feminine, causing disturbing stirrings to return to my groin. She then passed me a glass of what looked like water.

Leaning over me I felt nervous under the stern look on her good-looking aristocratic face.
“I hoped you learned your lesson, disgracing yourself by challenging me to fisticuffs in front of our guests.”
I was about to point out that it was her idea when the chilling hard look on her face made me think better of it. The humiliating painful devastation was still fresh in my mind. Mother raised a fist on the end of a thick brawny forearm and positioned it right before my face. It looked large, hard and dangerous and filled me with dread. Drawing the fist back, poised to cause further devastation to my already ruined face, her other hand grabbed my chin and held it place as the target.
“Well! Answer me, boy?”
“Yes Mother. I have learnt my lesson well,” I apologised, fearful of her mighty fist, now ungloved for maximum damage. “I am very sorry for letting the drink get the better of me.”
Her hard tough expression did not soften.
“You are an exceptionally good boxer,” I added.
“Better than you?”
“Yes Mother, much better.”

Mother’s fist was still raised and I noticed that thick swelling in her sturdy upper arm I had seen during the fight. Now we were not in the heat of battle, I studied that hard dense mound on her arm which resembled a sizeable peaked hill, unable to accept what I was seeing.
“Now do you understand why I beat you so easy?” she smiles smugly pointing to the solid looking bulge.
“Not possible!” I gasped. “Women can’t have muscles!” I exclaimed in disbelief.
“Do not be so silly! All animals have muscles, even women,” she smiled and lowered the fist.
“Yes, of course but it is so big!”
“It’s perfectly natural, James,” she explained as I stared at that arm, now thick, smooth and firm as it hung by her side. “Women who do a lot of manual work can develop quite large muscles. It is quite natural. In fact, I would advise you not to try to take advantage of the stable girls or scullery maids as they are a lot stronger than they look and I will not dismiss them for beating you up because you pressed your advances.”
“But you are not a working class servant!” I protested.
“No, I am a woman of privilege and leisure who likes to follow physical pursuits and excel at them.”

With an arrogant look, Mother stood straight and swung her arms out horizontally to each side then began to fold her brawny forearms, with fists clenched, so that they were angled towards the sides of her head. It was such a strange masculine thing to do and I gasped as a thick cord of hardness swelled on the top of each upper arm then kept growing into a substantial gently curved hill of dense firmness causing my manhood to re-awaken. Even her forearms looked formidably strong, thick and brawny taping like elongated tall pyramids with sturdy bases at the wrists. As her fists got closer to her head, those hills on top of her arms became much denser and rugged until they became topped with prominent peaks like mountains. They looked fearsomely big and powerful, I was not surprised when my cock stiffened. Even that huge bundle upon her front seemed to become much more rounded and tighter, exposing much more flesh sitting higher and firmer in the neck of the chemise.
“Oh, Mother!” I groaned in awe and lust at her muscles and swelling breasts! “They are unbelievable. Orr, they look so strong, so powerful. I cannot believe it, a woman with muscles almost as big as some men.”
What an amazing physical specimen of womanhood my mother was!
“Almost?” she raised a querulous eyebrow while sounding offended. “Compare the size of your skinny arms against mine.”
Now that she mentioned it, I noticed the big difference and felt weak and inferior.
“Maybe you need to feel it to understand what that means, go on. Don’t just lie in bed. Get up and feel it, boy!”

With Mother’s stern hard look and thick bulging unreal muscles, that was not an order I dared disobey. Neither did I want to as I was keen to feel those peculiar features of the feminine physique that I was previously unaware of. Getting quickly to my feet, trying to ignore the aches and pains, I stopped horrified to be in my underwear before my mother.
“Who carried me here and undressed me?” I asked.
“I carried you up here across my shoulders unaided, to the usual gasps of narrow-minded men and silly women having fainting fits,” she told me.
I had suspected as much and with those strong muscles she no doubt found it easy.
“I then placed you upon the bed and removed your clothes myself, as it is the servant’s day off, and tended to your wounds. Or would you have preferred if I had left you on the ballroom floor for everyone’s amusement?”

With that, I was confronted by her right thick arm thrust before my face which looked even larger and more muscular than when I was on the bed looking up at it.
“Feel it boy. Wrap your hand around it, feel the power that thoroughly wasted you at boxing,” she boasted with an arrogance that was well-founded for those muscles were truly formidable. “That was nothing like the pain that they can cause you if you anger me again.”
Totally cowed and in awe of my Mother’s muscles, I placed my right palm upon the swollen mass on the top of her upper arm.
“Feel my biceps. Look at how small your hand is compared with them!”
I was absolutely staggered at the size of her biceps, for that was undoubtedly what they were. They felt iron-hard yet they were also warm and smooth-skinned. Massive compared to my hand, they were so big that I could not even get my fingers around them. In some ways they resembled the muscles of a male athlete yet had a hairless smoothness and sensuous curves that was very feminine and appealing. That dichotomy between big muscles that only a man should have and velvet skinned feminine power had my cock rigid in my pants. I knew this was my mother and should not have such feelings for her, yet I had never before encountered a woman with such developed muscles and found the experience exceptionally erotic!
“Go on squeeze it, boy. It won’t hurt you. Not yet at least,” the barest of a smile touched her tight lips.
I tried to compress that big mound of swollen muscle.
“I cannot, it is so hard!” I gasped in awe.
“Keep your hand on it,” she told me.

The rugged forearm moved back towards a vertical position and her biceps retracted becoming smaller in size, more resembling a small hill with a smooth arched top. Her fist then moved further so that the forearm was angled outwards and the muscle almost disappeared becoming thick low cords stretching from her large sculpted shoulder cap to the inside of her elbow. The fist began to move back towards her head until the forearm again angled inward. With my palm still resting on top of her upper arm, I am excited not only to see but feel that cord thicken causing my hand to rise. Neither was that the only thing to rise! In fascination I watched the sensual movement of her muscles beneath her skin as it coalesced and changed shape in a strange manner, finding the whole thing incredibly erotic! Then the large mound formed once more before as that dense peak formed under my palms, raising them high.

To my growing astonishment and ashamed to say, cock, my austere mother proceeded to relax and repeat the flexing of her of her arm several more times. Her biceps appeared to grow harder and bigger each time. As I continued to enjoy the feel of her impressive brawny arms, she smiled at me, which she rarely did.
“Do you like having a strong mother?”
“Orr yes,” I groan with barely concealed arousal.
“Still think they are almost as big as some men?”
“Orr Mother! They are far bigger and stronger than most men,” unable to keep the yearning from my voice.
“Are they larger than yours?”
“Orr much bigger.”
The size of it was immense and shamed me as a man yet I was enamoured by their visible feminine power and saw her in a new light that was far from motherly!
“Now feel my forearm, even that is bigger than your weak muscles!”

With ascending fervor I placed my palm against the front of her raised forearm which was too big to even get my fingers around any part of it except near the wrist.
“Oh Mother, they are magnificent!” I moaned unable to think of anything else to say.
With a hand on either side, I felt the thickness of the towering thick edifice, staggered by the powerful shape given by the thickly sloping inner edge and the strong sweeping curve along the outside. It looked and felt so formidable I now understood how she had knocked out Uncle George with a single punch and could have easily done the same to me if she had wished.
“Is that an erection in your boxers?” she remarked with a glance at my groin.
I felt my face flush red with embarrassment.
“Like father like son,” she smiled.
“I..I am so sorry,” I muttered in disgrace.
“Nothing to apologise for. It is a perfectly normal reaction of a man to the perfect female physique,” she said with unabashed directness. “Your father too had the same reaction.”
I was shocked by the revelation but thought I understood how he must have felt.
“Especially so whenever I bested him in physical combat which he enjoyed just so he could feel the power of my body pit against him.”
Again she flexed those astonishing rugged peaks, dislodging my hand, then slapped them a couple of times with her other hand. It sounded solid as a rock!
“and particularly when I knocked him out.”
That disclosure was shocking, but the sight of those huge feminine muscles made me feel much the same.

I just could not stop staring at Mother's huge biceps and forearm.
“And you developed that amazing physique through boxing, horse-riding, shooting, croquet, tennis and archery?” I asked unable to understand how she had developed such muscle.
“I have you know that since my youth I have always enjoyed the challenge of competitive sports and have stridden for physical excellence,” she told me looking smugly proud. “I have been a champion in decathlon, swimming, diving and gymnastics for which I have undertaken strength training as well as being a champion weight lifter.”
I gasped at that with my eyes bulging for while women lifting small weights for gentle exercise was accepted, competitive lifting with heavy weights was not.
“I am also expert in many forms of combat such as fencing and boxing, which you have experienced. I am also starting to study jujitsu.”
She saw my confusion.
“That is an ancient Japanese method of unarmed combat where even a small woman can throw much larger men around and disable them with the merest touch.”
I could not see how a thing was possible, yet my manhood was throbbing at the thought and wondered whether to offer my services for Mother to practice upon!
“Mrs. Regina Watson-Smythe of London is teaching me. She is a much travelled lady in the mystic east and learnt their fighting techniques.”

A cunning smile appeared on Mother's face which worried me.
“Of course I also excel at wrestling.”
My mouth fell wide open at that scandalous revelation.
“Not against men, surely!” I exclaimed for that must be illegal.
“What do you think?” she smiled flexing those big brawny peaks again to which the flag in my boxers gave a big lurch!
“Your father's cock used to do that when it lusted after my muscles. Oh how I miss it inside me!” she sighed.
“Mother!” I exclaimed at the vulgarity.
“Don’t be such a prude, James. I can see by how it throbs that it yearns to enter me,” she shocked me with her coarseness. “Anyhow, I won our boxing match so I claim Victor’s Prize.”
“Which means what?”
I failed to avert my eyes as she proudly thrust out her massive firm bust. Those big fleshy orbs rose like twin moons in the low neckline with a deep dark cleavage between, in turn making my cock rise with pure lust. In shock I realised what those large studs were poking out the material at the tips of her breasts but could not stop looking!
“I can use you anyway that I want for the night,” her predatory smile re-appeared. “I loved using your father anyway I wanted, not that he could ever stop me.”

I was shocked and opened my mouth to speak when her left hand grabbed my chin with the fingers pressing hard into my cheeks in a very forceful and dominant manner, restraining my face. Those massive biceps flexed once more, this time right before my face. They looked so big that I felt intimidated by my own mother!
“Do you really think you can stop me?” she asked as those powerfully peaked muscles set my cock beating again. “I would really love you to try,” she teased.
Releasing my chin with a dismissive sneer, Mother raised her foot to the bed to remove her dance shoes. Her amazing top-heavy side profile was astounding and being right before me I could not stop staring at how far her sloping bust thrust out and the erect nipples at the end as well as how low it hung.
“Orr!” I moaned in uncontrollable wanton lust as the front of my boxers flapped up and down as though flagging down a train!
“Really, James! If you want to see them, you only had to ask!” she said with a smirk noticing the reaction in my shorts.

Whipping off her chemise, Mother turned to face me with her hands upon her hips and an amused smirk. A huge surge of stiffness and growth went through my cock as my own mother stood before me with her breasts exposed! A lady of Mother’s standing should have worn a brassiere beneath her chemise, especially with her large endowments. Not only did my mother shock my sensibilities yet again with her breasts completely bare but they were, like the rest of her, sensationally proportioned and firm looking. The flag at my groin waved even harder.
“Gaze upon the perfect body of the modern woman!” she declared.
“Orr!” I groaned again for it was no idle boast.
Rather than the plump, fleshy, and full-figured ideal feminine image of the era, Mother was full busted, firm with big hard muscles. Gaze upon it I did, while straining to contain my unsavoury lust. Alarmed at my cock's reaction, I averted my gaze from her full ample breasts to notice how her collarbone stood out prominently in a line across the top of her chest. There were also thick slopes that ran down from the back of her neck to her big rounded shoulder caps. I then saw how her back tapered in towards her waist, while what I could see of her stomach was flat and firm, giving her a presence of strength that was not lady-like but with those breasts and smooth skin, neither was it masculine but strongly feminine.
“Why look away now, boy?”, she sneered. “You have been staring at them all evening. Now you can see them in their glory.”

Overwhelmed by longing greater than I ever had for any woman, I rushed forward with rampant desire to feel Mother’s breasts and remarkable body. Her arms reached out as if to cuddle me and I fell into her embrace. Enjoying the stimulating sensation of her bare wobbling chest against mine as she wrapped her arms around mine, pressing them against my sides as she held me close, probably for the first time since I was a baby.
“Orr! Mother, you are amazing,” I groaned with forbidden desire as she held me tight against her voluptuous body with her large breasts squashing like pillows between us.
Suddenly my mouth was open wide and my eyes closed as her stocky arms tightened around me. So tight was her powerful embrace that I could not breathe as she crushed my body against her, despite her large soft bosom between.
“Have you ever felt such strong arms? They could crush your puny body in this bear-hug!” she declared as I threw back my head unable to expand my lungs to draw air.
Her big legs thrust between mine opening them wide as she pushed her pelvis into my groin! My manhood got even harder at this act of pure female dominance by my own mother! I was helpless to free myself with her thick arms crushing my arms uselessly against my sides and her legs forcing me into an ungainly crouch as her womanhood pressed against my manhood. I still found it hard to believe that a woman’s arms could be strong enough to overpower a man, yet my mother was doing precisely that and I could do nothing to stop her! Finding it disturbingly arousing even though my head was spinning and black spots grew in my vision, her forearms pressed tight against my back causing my back to cave inwards while bending her knees and leaning forward to force me to my knees.

Crushed by Mother’s arms to the point of fainting, I felt relief and breathed deeply as she opened her arms to release me.
“I really enjoyed that boxing match we had,” she declared as I caught my breath. “You better shape up son because every Boxing Day henceforth, we will have a boxing tournament to determine who is the best boxer in this family and none of that Queensbury rules nonsense. We will make it our new family tradition and when you and Robert get married I will take great pleasure teaching your wives in the art of fisticuffs so that they can give you both a good hard beating,” she smiled.
Before I could say anything, she leant forward, with her beautiful bare breasts dangling, and reached down to wrap an arm round the back of my neck then locked hands and pulled my head against her ample chest. The side of my face pressed against the side of her large soft right breast, which was delightful but the big bulging muscle swelling against my other cheek was not. I clutched at her arm which threatened to crush my neck, but found hard unyielding muscle of immense girth. She stood up straight and I forced to rise with my head bowed and tight against my mother’s side, I was powerless to resist and utterly subjugated by an irresistible thick muscular arm whose awesome power I could feel as it nearly squeezed me senseless.

Barely was I up, when Mother grabbed a leg and leant into me to grab the back of my neck. I was astounded when she proceeded to raise my body across her broad shoulders, sweeping my feet from the floor then standing up. A woman at least 4 inches shorter than myself was able to lift my body weight, draped over her bare shoulders like a fur stole, and walk around the bedroom casually. To my horror her hand firmly stroked the flagpole in my boxers making it stiffen alarmingly.
“Lord I miss your father’s cock,” she sighed as it hardened beneath her hand.
Suddenly my legs were being spun around behind her back then my head was pulled sharply down with her arm around the back of my neck while my legs pointed up towards the ceiling. She threw me like a bar-room brawler making me fall at a terrifying rate making my head dizzy. With relief my back slammed against the soft bed sheets instead of the hard floor.

Mother raised a leg bent at the knee and placed the sole of her foot in the centre of my chest as if exerting her victory over me.
“You are the inferior sex around here and do not forget it!” she sneered.
Staring down at me, looking smug, Mother began to remove her knee-length black stockings. I had already noticed her large manly calves earlier that evening but as the stockings came off, I saw them bare for the first time. Despite her calve muscles being astonishing large and athletic looking, I now realised that they had a beauty that was feminine with its shapely curves and hairless smooth skin yet gave an impression of power with large hard muscles. Repeating the process with her other leg I watched with rapt attention. Getting up onto the bed like a spiteful child, she stood astride my body while facing away from me. I gasped in awe as she rose onto her toes like a ballerina making the calve muscles flex into extraordinary hardness before me. They were of such an unreal size that I just had to reach out to feel them. Each lower leg featured a wide prominent mass of curvaceous muscle upon the inside edge with a slightly smaller slab of muscle next to it upon the outer. Where they met was a noticeable cleft that had resemblance to diagrams I had seen of the human heart. They were hard, large, smooth, shapely and seemed to shine with an inner health that was quite arousing.
“They are absolutely beautiful, Mother” I gasp in adoration.
“Worship the mature muscles of your mother as your father did before you,” she declared in an assertive tone.

Turning around to look down at me with arrogance, Mother stood with her legs astride my waist. Staring up at the underside of her huge dangling breasts wobbling high above me the sight beckons my manhood. I see too that her belly is flat and firm, little wonder my punches there made little impact. She really did have a most amazing physique. If she had not been my mother I would have given in to my primal urges and made urgent and furious love to her. I watched with anticipation as her hands went to the top of her bloomers to see what other revelations would be exposed as she stepped out of them. I already knew from the shape of them that her legs were very thick, no doubt from riding horses and athletics but the reality was once more of exceptional girth and strength yet with unmistakable feminine beauty that I found stimulating. I sat up and ran my hands up her thick solid upper legs fascinated by large prominent solid slabs of muscle adorning her outer thighs that felt like solid steel plates. I was excited by how powerful they looked.
“Take a closer look,” she said then suddenly grabbed my head and pulled it between her waiting legs.
My shoulders hit the front of her thighs and I found myself looking out pass the back of her legs and down at her calves. Her thick thighs closed tight around the sides of my neck like a steel clamp as she crossed her lower legs at the ankles. I had to screw my eyes tight and clench my teeth while hanging onto her big solid-hard calves as unbelievable power bore down upon the sides of my neck. The strength of her legs was insane and I feared my head would pop! Her hamstring muscles bulged against the sides of my neck, swelling so massively they enveloped the sides of my face and crushed my ears flat. I tried to use my hands to prise them away but they were large, solid and unyielding. All I could feel were their immense size and power. They were so strong and firm that I could not move them at all to ease the terrible pain. I momentarily blacked out under the sheer power of my mother’s legs, to come around only to find myself still being held fast in their crushing embrace. My cock was absolutely rigid and aching as her big legs totally overwhelmed me and I feared for my life.
“I hope you now understand who is in charge of this household?"
“Yes you, Mother!, please I submit!” I begged unable to bear the power of her legs any more.
Straining with all my strength, I tried to free myself but her legs were far too muscular. Having felt great shame to be beaten boxing my mother, I now had to accept that she was far stronger than me.
“Oh grow up, boy!” she scolded. “I am going to play with you a while longer to fully reinforce the message.”

With that she raised herself upon her toes and the pressure around my neck and sides of my face soared greatly. Holding on to the huge solid columns of swollen muscle, I was close to tears with the agonising pain and a pounding headache. How could a woman’s legs be so devastatingly strong? I clutched at her calves below me but my fingers could not make the slightest indentation against the glistening balls of hardness and power. Even though her ankles were crossed as she stood upon her toes, she was as steady as a lighthouse. No matter where I tugged or how hard, I was unable to cause a wobble or ease the crushing pain one iota. Alarmed to feel the darkness closing in and my vision fading, I can’t hold back a scream as I frantically tug, in vain, at the insides of her knees.

The next instant I find myself laying upon the bed with Mother kneeling astride my waist, looking on with eager anticipation.
“You knocked me out!” I gasped in horror.
She returned a tight uncaring smile. The thought caused a strong lurch in my cock as I wondered just how strong my mother was. It was then that I also realised how unencumbered it was. Before I could think on that any more, she leant forward and I was shocked to feel something hairy press against the top of my manhood and realised in horror that we were now both naked!
“Now wrestle me properly, boy!” she snarled as I sat up to meet her.
Our naked bodies clashed, Mother against son, her large wobbling breasts pressing against my chest as our hands gripped each others trying to assert dominance. In growing desperation and arousal I tried to hold my own but her arms were far too strong and she easily got me down upon my back. Getting on top she tried to pin me beneath her short stocky body. The feel of her naked strong body against me as we grappled for supremacy kept my cock incredibly hard. I needed to stop the Countess pushing my hands down to the mattress and managed to get a hand on her jaw to try to push back her head while trying to roll her off me. However her thick arms were too strong and grabbing my wrists, I felt the shocking power of her arms and strong wrists completely overwhelm me as they effortlessly forced them to the mattress with a self-satisfied smile on her privileged face.

Pressing down upon my wrists with thick pillars of female brawn, Mother brought her stocky upper body weight directly to bear giving me no chance of being able to free them. Looking down directly into my eyes, her huge bust dangled close to my face. Suddenly I felt her feet against the insides of my knees which then hooked themselves around and pulled my legs wide apart in a pain-searing instant. Crying out at the sharp pain in my leg sockets, my legs were wide apart like a wishbone. The phenomenal strength of her legs was a fearsome powerful feminine force that had rendered me utterly helpless.
“What’s the matter, son?” she jeered staring down into my eyes as I struggled and writhed beneath her to no avail. “Does the closeness of my vagina to your cock stimulate you?”.
The vulgarities from such a cultured woman was shocking but in truth the position sent my arousal to shocking proportions! “Show me your superior sex and I will show you mine,” she chuckled in a demeaning laugh.
“I am really enjoying myself crushing you over and over,” she told me as I struggled helplessly with that massive bust dangling close to my face while her legs threatened to rip my legs from their sockets. “It is a wonder that I did not suggest this sooner.”
That is when her big arms slipped around the back of my neck and that massive bust descended upon my face, enveloping it completely in a mass of rolling shifting womanly flesh. Grunting and struggling to draw breath, what at first was a pleasant and sensual place to be became another example of my mother exerting complete and utter dominion over me. My legs were completely incapacitated by my mother’s extraordinarily powerful legs. The pain in the inside of my leg sockets and down the length of my inner thighs was excruciating. Yet there was nothing I could to to prevent her massive feminine frontage from suffocating me as she kept my face pinned beneath them while her legs exerted their superior strength over mine.

Mother must have knocked me senseless with those massive breasts! For I suddenly found myself beneath something heavy and definitely a person's body part upon my face rubbing back and forth in a strident and purposeful manner. It took several seconds of puzzlement before I realised with horror that it was my mother’s big smooth bare bottom and unmentionables taking advantage as I lay unconscious for her own perverted pleasure! In disgust I could feel her fleshy lady parts sliding back and forth over my nose and mouth. Some kind of fluid was being emitted that blocked up my nose and got in my mouth that made it impossible for me to protest let alone get my breath. The weight of her body bore down upon my face and I discovered that I could not move my hands to try to dislodge her for they were pinned beneath her folded legs. It was a disgusting and shameful act for a woman of any station let alone a Countess, and it was humiliating and degrading for me to be in this position and unable to escape. As I lay powerless to stop her using my face, I could hear her breathing deeply and making moans of a highly sexual nature that were getting louder to which revived my slumbering cock. Soon she was crying out and rubbing furiously and bearing down hard upon my face while her fluids ran freely until she finally came to a halt.

Mother sat with her bottom on my face, whether resting of savouring her victory I did not know. I groaned and protested beneath her, kicking my legs in frustration to breath properly but she ignored me until she was good and ready to leave her seat. Left gasping to catch my breath, I could only watch as she turned around to face me then sat back down upon my chest with her thighs framing my face and her shins pinning my arms.
“Well we are back in our correct positions with myself dominant and on top with you submissive and below,” she sneered looking down at me once more. “It is most unfortunate that you awoke whilst I used your face in a manner that I had become accustomed to, to satisfy myself upon the features of a male opponent that I had physically dominated in hand-to-hand combat which causes an unbearable increase in my sexual desires.”
I opened my mouth to protest about the depravity when her right arm moved close to my face then flexed her mountainous biceps whilst giving me a stern look.
“You must never mention to anyone else the actions taken under Victor’s Prize”, she warned. “If I catch word that you have divulged any of this.”
She balled her right fist and brought it gently but firmly against my mouth. “I will break your face so badly that you will be unable to ever talk again.”
Our ruling class was so ruthless that estranged family relationships was normal and I felt real fear knowing that she would have no qualms and was more than capable of carrying out her threat. I kissed her fist to show submission and she smiled in victory.
“Besides who would speak out against a Countess especially when her drunken son challenged her to box and did so with a sexual excitement plain to see until he spilt it and shamed himself,” she said with a malicious look of superiority.
“Please Mother, do not. I am so very sorry,” I begged.
She bade me silent with a wave of her hand.
“That is just so that you understand the consequences in case drink loosens your tongue,” she warned. “But on a happier note, although you were unable to box your own mother or wrestle her either, she has found a use for which you are good at,” she smiled in a predatory manner. “Your face satisfied my urges, even though you were mainly senseless.”
“But we are mother and son!” I protested looking up at the buxom naked muscle woman sitting on my chest with a sense of awe and yearning.
With alarm I felt a hand reach back to take hold of my cock, which was rigid.
“Not as unnatural as you wanting to engage in incest with your own mother,” she said with a smile that made me uneasy.

With that Mother pulled me up onto my knees and we resumed wrestling, although in truth she maintained the upper hand as I failed in my struggle to restrain her. Pressing her strong naked body against me, I could feel her nipples standing erect as she manhandled me, despite my best efforts at resistance, back down to the mattress. I could not stop her as her thick legs slipped around my middle to envelop my belly. Locking her ankles behind me, her muscle-plated thighs squeezed with a dreadful force that made it impossible to expand my lungs to draw breath. Those powerful legs were frighteningly strong and had me groaning in agony with my hands going to them and encountering huge slabs of sensationally smooth densely packed thigh muscles. Desperate to breath against the mighty vice-like pressure of my Mother’s thighs, my hands ran over those powerfully bulging muscles in adoration as they totally overwhelmed me. As if to underline her physical dominance, her thick strong arms also wrapped around my head, immobilising my head and body in her brutally strong limbs. My senses ebbed and waned as my body became too tired to move and I accepted my fate my robust defeat by the magnificent physique of my fearsomely strong mother while my cock was harder than I had ever known it.

To my relief, the ferocious pressure of her thighs lessened enough to allow me to snatch limited gasps of air. Held restrained by my mother’s man-destroying legs, I saw her big peaked flexed biceps come into view right before my face and move towards my mouth. Without being asked I kissed them passionately in worship while my cock lurched, acknowledging my mother the all-round conqueror of men, for surely she was stronger than most. Being dominated by her invincible body as she held me captive with our naked bodies entwined I could not hide my arousal and neither did I want to. With her legs still wrapped around my middle she rolled onto her back with my body still held captive forcing me to kneel before her. I sensed the closeness of her lady parts to my cock and suddenly lost all reason. With a profane insanity to enter her, I kept thrusting my hips wildly trying to insert it inside her while she laughed mockingly as her strong legs locked me solidly in place. I strain and yearn hoping my cock will somehow grow long enough to reach but it is not. Growing tired I begin to despair then humiliation as my manhood cannot hold back any longer and my seed erupts from it in a mighty eruption that pumps strongly several times before subsiding.

Finally, Mother's legs opened and I flopped to the mattress drained, humiliated and defeated once more.
“Please forgive me Mother,” I hung my head in abhorrence at the mess I had made. “I will clean up your bedspread at once.”
“Leave it, boy!” she ordered. “You will clean your seed from me or do you intend to get your mother pregnant and steal the Earlship?”
I am sure that she knew that she cannot be impregnated without intercourse and is just using this as excuse for further subjugation. However any excuse to touch and worship her magnificent body is fine by me. I nod my understanding until she spreads her legs and points to her crotch.
“You will clean my mess with your tongue,” she adds with not even a smile at my shocked expression. “Starting there.”
Before I could object, my head was pulled between her waiting thighs which closed around my skull as my face was pressed against her woman parts. Then those legs closed and began to exert a skull-crushing pressure until I began to lick up my mess!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jpecho10.jpg (58.7 KB, 168 views)
Old 19-Dec-21, 15:34
Points: 1,799, Level: 17 Points: 1,799, Level: 17 Points: 1,799, Level: 17
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boxing my Mother on Boxing Day

This is a great story. To me, I would be much prefer if mother wasn't so big and thick. More like the physique of the baroness in your suffragette story.
Old 24-Dec-21, 01:02
Points: 6,076, Level: 33 Points: 6,076, Level: 33 Points: 6,076, Level: 33
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Of all the stories I've read in this admittedly very circumscribed subgenre, this is a masterpiece of artful sadism. My congratulations.
Old 22-Jan-22, 04:43
Points: 1,516, Level: 15 Points: 1,516, Level: 15 Points: 1,516, Level: 15
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Please more stories...I hope consider some of my other suggestions...I love what u did with the wretched old woman!
Old 25-Feb-24, 10:01
Points: 47,030, Level: 95 Points: 47,030, Level: 95 Points: 47,030, Level: 95
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,893 Times in 343 Posts

AI generated interpretations of the Countess. Wouldn't you like to box her?
Attached Images
File Type: png jpecho010a.png (614.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: png jpecho010b.png (626.7 KB, 114 views)
File Type: png jpecho010c.png (734.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: png jpecho010d.png (588.3 KB, 67 views)
File Type: png jpecho010e.png (586.2 KB, 82 views)
File Type: png jpecho010f.png (594.8 KB, 63 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimp For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-24, 21:02
Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

among the best stories. An idea of the male character fight a stable girl would be an interesung one
Old 02-Mar-24, 10:51
Points: 4,318, Level: 27 Points: 4,318, Level: 27 Points: 4,318, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Fantastic! Hope we see another punchy tale from you this coming Boxing Day.
The Following User Says Thank You to jstairwell For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, domination, mother v son, muscle