Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-21, 10:46
Points: 2,650, Level: 21 Points: 2,650, Level: 21 Points: 2,650, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Ash's date from hell

Hey guys, this is the first time I have ever done something like this. I'm sorry if it's rubbish but I hope you enjoy it!

Ash was all excited. He was buzzing for this date. He couldn't believe that she actually said yes.

Ash was a 21 year old guy who was slightly nerdy and sociable. People enjoyed being around his company. He didn't have many close friends but people knew who he was. He was around 6ft with a medium build. He went to the gym but he knew he should have gone more often. He was a decent looking guy that he guessed women found attractive, but didn't find himself around women often. He was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans that fitted well on him.

He stood, nervously, outside the cinema waiting for his date to arrive.

Amber on the other hand was perfection. Easily a 10 out of 10. She was 19 years old and had frizzless wavy brown hair that looked like it had been dip dyed blonde at the ends. She had clear skin that looked like it would be super soft to the touch. She was extremely fit without an ounce of fat on her. Ash had seen her in a crop top and had almost washboard abs. She had piercing blue eyes and shaped eyebrows. She was beautiful and people loved to be around her. She was very charismatic but had a fiercy side to her. It was very obvious she got her own way. She always seemed to have a different guy on her arm every week. These guys were normally gym buffs who looked like they were from the film 300. It begs the question why she decided to go on a date with Ash, but Ash didn't care.

"Ash!". Ash turned around and saw Amber running to him.
"Hey Amber". Ash's face lit up when he saw her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and they hugged. Her head came up to Ash's chest since she was 5ft 5. "How was the journey?"
"Ughh some moron was super loud and anxious on the bus," Amber replied. "I'm so happy to finally be off and be here with you.” She punched him in a friendly way in the arm.
"So since I asked you out, it's only right you get to pick the film," Ash said, hoping it was not going to be some boring romantic comedy.
"Ah the choice is all mine. You know I love having this power. Let's see…" Amber scanned around the boards, giving a quizzical look on her face. "How about that new Marvel film? I know you love them, you big nerd".

Ash was stunned. As if this sexy goddess just picked to see a Marvel film. Ash couldn't help but fall in love. "Seriously? You're not joking around?" Ash joked.
"Dead serious bucko," she joked back. "Come on, let's go." Amber walked off leaving Ash in shock. Ash couldn't help but watch in awe as Amber walked away. She was wearing a white crop top that showed off her flat stomach, with a blue denim jacket over it. Her black legging shorts show off her incredible ass and shapely tanned thighs. Ash could tell she definitely worked on those a lot. Her look was finished off with white socks and chunky white trainers.

They got their tickets and their food and made their way into the cinema. Amber wanted to get the seats right in the back corner. Ash didn't really want to sit there, but he said it was fine since we wanted to spend this time with Amber. They sat down in their seats and got comfortable. Ash looked around and noticed Amber and him were quite the distance from anyone else. Amber decided to take off her shoes and rest her feet on the chair as well. Ash couldn't help but get a glance of her beautiful muscular legs. The lights dimmed when Ash heard something go 'clink'.

"Oh shit my keys" said Amber. She lowered her legs and looked below the seat. So did Ash. Ash looked around his legs but didn't see anything. "Oh they're by you, could you grab them?" said Amber. Ash must have been blind because he could not see them. "I can't see them, they aren't by me," Ash replied.
"Yes they are, just go grab them," Amber said, slightly frustrated. As the gentleman Ash was, he put his popcorn to the side and got off his seat. He got onto his hands and started looking. He couldn't see anything since it was so dark. He moved towards Amber and nudged past her leg. ‘Is Amber blind? It's right there next to her,’ he thought. He grabbed them and poked his head back up. He blushed slightly as he was right between her legs. Amber looked right at Ash with a devilish smile.

Amber suddenly grabbed his hair and pulled his head deep into her crotch. She wrapped her smooth legs around his head. Ash was stunned. He didn't know what to do. His mouth was almost touching her shorts. "Amber, what the hell? What are you doing?" He mumbled. He tried to pull away but he could feel her calf on the back of his neck. He was trapped. "Amber!" he said louder. Amber started to squeeze, stopping him from making a sound. She raised her finger to her lips and ssh'd him. She lifted her foot onto the chair, removing any space between her thighs and Ash's neck. He struggled to breathe. Her inner thigh muscles were cutting deep in Ash's throat. It was causing him a lot of pain. "Amber… stop… it hurts" he managed to say, struggling with every word. Amber was completely ignoring him, eating her popcorn and watching the movie.

He started to panic and tried to free himself. He couldn't do anything to free his neck. He was completely trapped in her tight grip. Amber sighed and flexed her muscles. Ash was in agony and started to scream, but her hold was too tight around Ash's throat to make a sound. "Shut up Ash. I'm trying to watch the movie". His eyes bulged from his skull from her raw power. He tapped on her leg hoping he would let up. She smiled. She knew she had Ash right where she wanted.

Luckily she let up slightly. She looked out at his red face and giggled. He was out of breath. She used both her thumbs to lift up Ash’s eyelids to see if he had bloodshot eyes. She loved it when her victim’s were completely defeated, and that always resulted in them having those red eyes. Unfortunately for Ash, his eyes were clear.

“Amber. Why are you doing this? Let me go,” Ash whispered, trying not to draw attention. Amber didn’t respond. She was ready for round two. It was only 10 minutes into the movie and she wanted to play with Ash for the full runtime. That meant letting him catch his breath. “For fuck sake Amber let me go!” Amber was getting irritated with his moaning and whining. “You know Ash, there are many people who would love to be in your position right now. You’re so close to my pussy, aren’t you happy?” Amber mocked. Ash looked down at Amber’s pussy. He didn’t realise he was so close. He was slightly turned on. “I…. ughhh…,” Ash said.
“Ughh, you boys are such pervs”. Amber rolled her eyes and tensed her legs. Ash started to choke and panic again. She couldn’t help but crack a smile.

Ash started to cough. Amber realised if he kept coughing and making noise people would notice. She pulled off her white sock and held in front of Ash’s face. She stopped squeezing. “Open wide,” joked Amber.
“No fucking way,” Ash responded with frustration.
“I don’t like your attitude”. Amber was getting more angry. “I said open wide”. Amber snapped her figure four around Ash’s head. Ash was in total agony and needed this to stop. He tapped. “Ok. ok,” he said. She stopped squeezing and he opened his mouth.
“Good boy,” she said while putting the sock into his mouth. “You better enjoy it”.

Ash sat there in front of Amber like her little pet. For 40 minutes, his head was crushed by her immovable legs like a snake with it’s prey. Amber’s sock inside his mouth had soaked up all his saliva and left him with serious cottonmouth. His throat was pressed against her pussy, with his chin resting on her pelvis. He looked up at Amber’s gorgeous face and she was munching away on her popcorn and watching the movie, not giving him any attention and having the time of her life. She loved having his neck pressed against her pussy. His struggles and chokes caused vibrations which turned her on. She stopped squeezing just before climaxing. She wanted to leave that until the end. For her big finale.

After 70 minutes of scissors, Ash was at her mercy. He was defeated. He just had to sit there and take his punishment. She leant to her side and pulled out her phone from her back pocket. Amber pointed the camera at Ash’s face and started to lift his eyelids again to show off his red puffy eyes. She pressed her finger against his sweaty forehead to show how red he had gotten. All Ash could hear was giggling. She was recording his humiliation so she could enjoy whenever she wanted or so she had proof if she told anyone about this. She put down the phone and played with his hair and caressed his cheek. “You’re my little bitch now,” she said to him in a serious tone. “You understand that right?” Ash just stared at her. There was nothing left of him now. “I said, you understand that right?” She began to squeeze. Ash quickly nodded. “Good,” she said smiling.

The movie was coming to an end. Ash could hear the final battle happening. He had spent this whole time trying to survive while looking just at the beauty of Amber. "Oh no," she whispered. "Looks like our date is almost over. I've had such a great time." Ash just stared at her. His eyes were full of misery and humiliation. She slowly extended her legs and held him in a frontal headscissor. She placed both hands on the back of his head and grabbed onto his hair. She leaned her head back. Ash could feel her start to flex her thighs as she began to squeeze. Amber pulled hard onto his hair, forcing Ash's neck deep against her pussy. Ash felt like his eyes were going to pop out of his skull. Amber was squeezing much harder than before. Ash was astonished. 'Was she holding back before?'

He grabbed her legs. They felt like rocks. He knew he was in trouble. He tried to pry them apart but he knew it was useless. Amber felt him trying desperately to get free and that turned her on more and more. She was getting sweaty and out of breath. She didn't care what happened now, she just wanted her big finish. Her breathing got heavier and heavier. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning. She lived for these moments.

Suddenly she hit the spot. She held herself off her seat, using Ash's body as support. She froze and enjoyed it as long as she could, biting down hard on her lip. She tightened her legs as hard as she could as she climaxed. Amber was in a trance when suddenly she started to fall. She fell back into her chair. Confused, she looked down at Ash. His body has collapsed. She released his neck and he fell to the floor. His arm raised into the air and he started to convulse. She looked down at his body and she couldn't help but smile. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and placed her feet on Ash's chest.

Ash woke up in a complete daze. He had no idea where he was. He started to choke and quickly removed Amber's sock from his mouth. "Morning sleepy head," she whispered to him. The lights suddenly increased, blinding Ash. Amber stretched and yawned. She used Ash as a foot stall as she put on her shoes. She stood up and looked down at her victim. "I had a really good date. I hope you enjoyed it as much as me." She smiled and blew him a kiss, leaving him on the floor, as she quickly turned around and walked away with a spring in her step.

Ash used the chairs to get to slowly get to his feet. His head was ringing and his neck was incredibly sore. He touched his bruised neck and felt intense heat. He looked around in a sudden panic praying no one saw his humiliation, luckily it looked like no-one had any idea what just happened to him. He zipped his hoodie all the way and put up his hood, hiding his mark and sham from the world.
Old 23-Sep-21, 15:40
LuckyL

Default Re: Ash's date from hell

That was an amazing story!

Amber seems like a real bitch but she knows how to get away with her bratty behavior. The sock in the mouth was a smart move.

I would imagine this won't be their last "date". Ash admitted he was her bitch, I can see a girl like Amber taking advantage of that for a long time.

Thanks for the great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-21, 16:26
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

You know, Ash's date from hell sounds like heaven to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-21, 16:48
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

It's just the first date, right?
Old 25-Sep-21, 10:49
Last Achievements

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it

I wasn't planning on doing a Part 2 but if you guys want a part 2 I might have to think of some other domination Amber could do to Ash.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Squishy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-21, 21:13
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it

I wasn't planning on doing a Part 2 but if you guys want a part 2 I might have to think of some other domination Amber could do to Ash.
Definitely!! Why would Amber not keep Ash as her bitch? I would assume within a couple days she would get bored and want to have some fun again.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-22, 11:32
Last Achievements

Hey guys. I saw some of you enjoyed this story so I decided to write a chapter two. I hope you enjoy it!

I'm hoping to write a chapter three in the future and see where Amber takes her new slave Ash

Chapter Two

Ash woke up laying face down on his bed, still wearing his black hoodie. Did last night actually happen? he thought. He turned his head to look at his phone and gasped in pain. His neck was sore to touch. Shit, that wasn't a dream. Ash got up and looked at himself in the mirror. His neck was battered and bruised. It looked like he was in a fight and was only punched in the neck. His eyes were bloodshot and there were broken blood vessels all over his face.

Ash stayed in his room all day. He avoided his flatmates like the plague so they didn't ask about his date or his neck. He just played his video games until his phone pinged. He looked to see how it was. A slight chill went down his spin when he saw the name "Amber".

He opened the message. "I had a great time last night" followed by the wink emoji and a kiss. Another message followed. "You looked like you had a great time." Ash dropped his head in shame when he saw the video. Amber had sent him a clip of last night. Ash's head was wrapped within Amber's smooth but strong legs. Her thighs dug deep into his neck. Ash looked like he was barely breathing as his throat was crushed by Amber’s crotch.

Ash texted back. "Why are you doing this?" She responded back fast "because it's fun and I wanted to play with you x".
"Have you shown anyone this?"
"Not yet… x" Ash didn't like that.
"Please don't show anyone this".
"What are you going to do for me Ash? x". Ash froze. He didn't know how to respond.
"Think about it. See you tomorrow x" Amber sent.

Ash had met Amber while working at a local cafe. He had been the only employee of his boss’s cafe until it got popular and they needed another pair of hands; enter Amber. Ash was working there while studying at university. Ash couldn’t believe his luck when his boss introduced this stunning woman as the new employee. He got to chat and be around her all day and they seemed to get along like a house on fire. His dream turned into a nightmare as he realised that he would be stuck working right next to her all day, the girl who dominated him.

Ash barely slept during the night. He kept thinking about seeing Amber. How was he going to stand it ground and be strong? All the scenarios went through his mind as he laid there restless. He got up, got ready, and headed to work.

He got into work and looked around. Good, she wasn’t there yet. He said good morning to his boss and went out back to the staff area. He put his stuff into a locker and put on his apron. He was minding his own business when he heard the door open.

“Ah good morning Ash”. Ash gulped.
“Hello Amber”, he said without turning around. She walked towards him and her locker. “I think we are going to have such a fun shift today, don’t you agree?” she said while giving him a slight nudge. She looked over and noticed his neck. “Ouch, the neck looks sore.” she giggled. Ash just ignored her, closed his locker, and left to start his shift.

Ash and Amber worked side by side the whole day as if nothing happened. They were rushed off their feet as the busy periods came and went. As the cafe got quieter, the boss was happy to leave Ash and Amber on their own to tidy up and lock up. The boss walked past the two of them while heading towards the exit. “What happened to you, Ash? That neck looks pretty sore.” Amber couldn’t help but giggle.
“Ummm, my friends and I were messing around and I hurt myself,” lied Ash.
“You kids need to be careful,” said his boss. His boss said goodbye to Ash and Amber and left.

Ash and Amber were serving different customers when Ash dropped some money. He knelt down to grab the coins when we noticed he was right next to Amber's legs. Her leg definition was enhanced with figure hugging black legs and she was wearing her classic white converse trainers. Ash stared for a brief second until Amber moved her leg towards Ash. He panicked and jumped back, falling to the floor. The customer looked confused and laughed. "Mate, she's not going to hurt you," he joked. If only he knew. Ash looked up at Amber and saw that devilish face laughing.

The work day came to an end and Ash and Amber were finishing up. Amber was wiping down the counter. Ash couldn't help himself looking at her peachy bum. Even though Ash was scared and angry at her, he was drawn to her beauty. He grabbed the keys and locked the cafe door when the cafe was closed.

He headed out back and to his locker. He wanted to grab his stuff quickly before Amber was finished with tidying up. He rushed to open his locker and grabbed his things when he heard the door open.

"Leaving so quickly, Ash?" Amber said. Ash froze in fear. He started to sweat. "I thought we could have some more fun," she said.
"Sorry, but I've got to head off. Got plans tonight," Ash said.
"Aww shame. I thought we could hang out tonight". Amber stood, arms crossed, between Ash and the door.

"I think you should break your plans and play with me instead." Amber removed her baggy black top to reveal her toned sculpted body. Her breasts held in place by a sexy pink bra. She smiled at Ash while biting her lip and playing with her hair.

Ash stood in awe, turned on with this goddess flirting with him. His weak mind looked straight at her breasts but he tried to resist. "No Amber, stop this. This is ridiculous. I'm going. Bye". Ash tried to walk out the door when Amber put her arm out to stop him. Ash stopped and sighed. She turned to face him and put her hand on his cheek. He looked into her eyes. He was hypnotised. She was so beautiful that he couldn't look away. Amber closed her eyes and went in for a kiss. Ash closes his eyes as well when suddenly...

Ash dropped to the floor. He screamed out in pain and grabbed his balls. "What the fuck Amber?! Did you just knee me in the balls?" Amber smiled and walked towards him. She stood over him with each leg either side of him. Ash kept rolling around in pain hoping that holding his balls would remove the pain. Amber placed her foot on his shoulder and pressed down, forcing Ash to lay on his back still.

Amber dropped onto Ash's body and forced her crotch into his throat. Ash winced in pain as he struggled to breath. He tried to wiggle his neck from under her into a more comfortable position, but Amber pressed down harder. Ash couldn't escape. "You know you hurt my feelings by rejecting me like that," said Amber. Ash's face slowly turned red as Amber enjoyed watching him squirm.

She grabbed Ash's hair and rolled on her side, making sure Ash's neck stayed pressed against her pussy. She extended her legs and crossed her ankles. Ash's eyes began to pop out of his skull as Amber's strong muscular thighs clamped around his already sore neck. He clawed at her legs but he knew from the other night that he was at her complete mercy. She had full control of him. He couldn’t believe he’d been caught between her thighs again.

“Amber…. please…” he squealed out as he tapped softly on her leg. Amber just ignored Ash and leant back on the floor. She started to relax while she looked at her nails. Ash tried to pull apart her legs but there was no point. He looked up at Amber and felt total humiliation. There he was struggling and fighting to breathe, while she just relaxed, using more energy to look at her hands then keeping him trapped between her legs.

Ash stopped struggling and accepted his fate. He laid there trying to cope with the pain. He looked up at Amber and noticed that she cracked a little smile. She propped her body back into her arms and looked at his red sweaty face. She pressed her finger on his forehead as she toyed with him. “Tell me you love being between my legs, Ash. Tell me you want to be my little squeeze toy,” demanded Amber. Ash just stared at her and saw that dominatrix side he saw the other night. Ash was determined not to go through this bullshit again. “Fuck… you, Amber.”

Ash tried to gulp as he saw the happy side of Amber disappear in an instance. She got angry. She didn’t like her prey being disrespectful. “I said. Tell me you love being here”. She lifted her body from the ground and used her arms and Ash's neck as support. Her thighs became like steel beams as she squeezed harder. Ash was in shock that she had more strength within her. His neck was wrenched back and he screamed out in pain. A tear came out of his eye with the immense pressure she delivered to his neck. Amber just watched him and laughed "Is that a tear? Hahahaha. You better tap little pussy boy". Ash did as he was told and tapped on Amber’s rock hard thigh.

Amber dropped back to the ground and stopped squeezing. She just held his head between her legs. Her once rock hard thighs turned into soft cushions, which Ash's head rested on. "Apologise for disrespecting me, " she demanded.
"I'm sorry Amber".
"Sorry for what?"
Ash was so humiliated. "Sorry for disrespecting you". Amber placed her hand on his cheek and wiped away his tears.
"I'm sorry for disrespecting you, 'Goddess'".
Ash looked up at her. Is she serious? She wants me to call her Goddess?
"...what?" Ash questioned. Suddenly he felt her begin to squeeze again. His throat started to close up again from the pressure. He panicked and tapped on her leg. "I'm sorry Goddess" he screamed out.

Amber was thrilled. She put her hand in his hair and stroked him like he was a dog. "Such a good boy, Ash. Well done". Ash remained silent. Amber held his head between her thighs as she rolled over into her back, forcing Ash to roll into his stomach. Amber's legs remained in the air as Ash was forced to watch Amber's happy expressions. She learnt on the elbows and looked at Ash's squished face.

"Now tell me you love being there, between my thighs", Amber said while pulsating her thighs with each word. Ash gritted his teeth until she was finished. "I love it".
"I love it between your legs, Goddess,” Amber corrected.
Ash sighed. "I love it between your legs, Goddess". Ash made sure he said the word ‘Goddess’ with sarcasm. Amber didn't appreciate his attitude. She snapped her legs together.
"Say it again, but don’t be a little bitch about it". Ash's body jolted with sudden pain. He tapped on her leg frantically. "Say it or go to sleep". Ash started to squirm side to side, causing Amber to almost fall to her side. "If you make me fall to my side, you're dead". Ash started to cry again and remained still. Her inner thigh muscles crushed his throat. "Say it", screamed Amber.
"I LOVE IT BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, GODDESS", Ash screamed out while in pain.

Amber stopped her onslaught and unlocked her ankles, placing her feet on her ground. Ash's head just flopped onto Amber's crotch, his throat still resting against her pussy. Amber squished Ash's face with her thighs. She pressed them together and forced Ash to make a fish face. She giggled. "You look silly". She leaned back and looked up to the ceiling. "My legs are aching after that. You make a great leg machine, Ash". She grabbed Ash by the hair and lifted his limp head off her crotch. She moved herself from under him and dropped his head to the floor. She stood up. "Don't move Ash."

She walked towards her locked and grabbed a few things. Ash just laid on his stomach worried about what was going to happen. She turned to face Ash and he could see she had her phone and a black marker pen in her hands. He looked confused. What is she going to do with them?

She stood right in front of Ash's head and stretched a foot out in front of his face. He looked up and saw those bright white trainers.
"Kiss my foot, slave". Ash paused for a second, but fear controlled him. Without question, he crawled his body to her overstretched foot and planted his lips onto it. Amber slapped his face with her foot. "Did I tell you to stop?". Ash placed his lips on her trainer again and kissed all over her shoe. "That's it slave, I want every inch of my shoe clean", he heard her say. Ash submitted to her demands and kissed every inch. She took her shoe away from his mouth. "And now the other one", she said. She didn't move her foot so Ash had to crawl over to it. He kissed her other shoe all over without instruction. "Such a good little slave", Amber said.

Amber used her other foot to flip Ash onto his back. Ash looked up and saw Amber holding her mobile phone. Ash panicked. Did she record the whole thing? He didn't have much time to think as Amber placed her foot on his neck, pressing down. Ash started to choke. He placed his hands on her ankle and tried to relieve some of the pressure on his throat. Amber suddenly took her standing foot off the ground, holding her full weight in Ash's throat. "Did I say you could touch my leg?" Amber growled. Ash began to choke violently but that didn't stop Amber. "Remove your hands now". Ash's eyes were getting watery and he started to feel dizzy. He removed his hands and allowed Amber to stand full on his throat. "Good boy", she said. Ash looked up and he saw she was filming the whole thing.

Amber jumped off his throat. Ash coughed heavily as air returned to his lungs. Amber dropped her ass down heavily onto his chest, taking all the air out of his lungs again. Amber grabbed the pen she was holding and took the lid off with her teeth. "Amber, no please", Ash pleaded.
"I love it when you beg", she said. Ash's pleas didn't stop Amber from placing the pen on his forehead. "You ruin this Ash and you'll regret messing up my masterpiece", Amber said. Those words put fear into Ash and he laid there without moving. Ash could feel her writing something on his forehead and dared to ask. "So beautiful", she said. She moved the phone camera right in front of his face. She grabbed his chin and moved his head around. "Tell me you love your new tattoo, bitch".
"I love my new tattoo, Goddess", Ash was utterly defeated.

Amber smiled and walked away from him. She went to her locker and put the pen away. She took off her shoes and socks, revealing her pampered feet. Ash stayed on the floor laying on his back and looked over at Amber. She started to take off her black leggings to reveal her heavenly body wearing matching pink underwear. Ash was stunned at her sexiness. She put her leggings into her locker, showing Ash her perfect ass. He couldn't stop looking. Her legs were amazing and tanned. Just by looking at her he was getting turned on. A part of him felt lucky to get to touch that body.

Amber closed her locker and turned to face Ash. Ash snapped his gaze to her face. "Mhmm", Amber said. Shit, did she notice me looking? She walked over to him and stood facing him. He looked up at her, worried about what she was going to do. She stood there with either foot next to his head. He gulped.

She got onto her knees and leant her body towards his legs. Her perfect ass was right there in front of his face. He couldn't stop staring. He was so mesmerised that he didn't notice Amber moving her legs past his head. Ash was in heaven until he felt Amber scoop his head up with her leg. His face was forced against her ass cheeks and her thighs engulfed his head. Ash couldn't speak. His mouth was covered by her ass and his neck was crushed by her thighs. Ash scrunched his face to deal with the pain. He felt his head was about to crack open like an egg.

Amber looked over her shoulder admiring the pain she was causing him. "Did you enjoy looking at my ass? Now watch this ass own you". Ash started to sweat. She did notice him staring. Ash clenched his fists trying to cope but it was unbearable. He reached up and forced his hands between his neck and her thighs. "I said, don't touch my legs", screamed Amber. Her legs hardened and crushed his neck more. He could feel his face start to warp into a different shape.

While Ash was struggling to survive between her thighs, Amber grabbed her phone and lifted it into the air. She began to take selfies, making sure Ash's crushed head could be seen in the background. She pulled peace signs and pouted for the camera. She knew how to make sure she looked stunning.

Ash panicked and smashed Amber's ass as he tried to submit to her. Amber stopped squeezing but kept his head firmly in place. Ash took this moment to recover. Amber, still holding the camera in hand, turned to look towards Ash. Ash was in total fear. Amber looked extremely angry. "Did you just smack my ass?" she asked. Ash's eyes widened as he realised what he had done. He tried to beg for forgiveness but Amber's ass muffled his voice.

Amber lowered her phone and placed it on the floor. Amber slowly increased her squeeze as she turned to watch Ash's face slowly turn red then purple. "Next time you want to tap, do not touch my ass," she said. Ash was in complete agony and tried to squirm away. Amber stayed strong and kept looking at her prey. Ash grabbed onto her legs and tried to pull them apart. Amber sighed and said to herself "These boys never learn". She stopped squeezing for a little bit, shook her ass to get Ash's head in the right spot, and squeezed hard. She bit her lip as she watched Ash panic and struggle to get out. She really enjoyed it. She leaned back and grabbed Ash's arms, pinning them to the floor.

There was nothing Ash could do. He started to feel faint and his eyes got droopy. All Ash saw was Amber's gorgeous face as he fell into darkness.

Ash woke up suddenly and he was all alone. Amber had left him on the floor unconscious. He tried to look around but his neck was extremely sore. He sat up and saw a note on his chest. It was Amber's handwriting. It said "Remember: Do as your Goddess demands" with a love heart in the corner. He picked himself up and looked in the mirror. Amber had written "Property of Amber" on his forehead. His neck was redder and more bruised than before. His eyes were bloodshot and more blood vessels had burst. He tried to rub the ink off with water but it was permanent. Humiliated and ashamed, he grabbed his hoodie and put up his hood. He ran back to his flat as quickly as he could, making sure no one saw him.

When he got back he looked at himself in the mirror again. What’s happening to me? He started to cry when his phone pinged. It was a video from Amber. Reluctantly, he watched. Ash continued to cry as he watched a video of himself convulse on the floor. Amber had knocked him out violently. Amber could be seen slapping and trampling his face with her foot until the camera was switched to her face. She said to the camera "my new slave is such a pathetic pussy, I defo need to toughen him up". Ash hung his head in shame.

His phone pinged again. It was a text message from Amber. "Your Goddess wants you to serve her tomorrow. Be round at 8. If you're not there, these videos will be on Instagram at 8:01pm." Shit…

Next of the list:
London, Angelina, Nixie, Goth Delilah, Alexis Luna
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Squishy For This Useful Post: