Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Dec-19, 22:01
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Dakota Rose?

Same as Grapluc.
I guess she will lower her rate. £350 is just crazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-19, 23:05
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

That's quite expensive for Europe, but close to the standard $400 that a majority of American travelers charge when they come.
I've read that she was offering discounted sessions when she was in the submission room, I hope I will happen again in the future when I'm in London.
Old 28-Dec-19, 23:31
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I paid €320 for Ava Simone who crossed the Atlantic. I'm not spending €400 on a newcomer who's taking the train from London...

Last edited by Grapluc; 28-Dec-19 at 23:32. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 01:27
Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had a session with Dakota on her recent trip to London, she was offering a discounted rate of £250 and was more than happy to facesit and smother me to oblivion. Her communication was great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jon snow For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 09:03
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

While I agree that her rates are super high, I don´t know if it´s a good idea to post them in public...unless it will be done for everyone else also. So far it´s mostly been kept private. An indication like almost double the average, would give people a good idea without writing any numbers.

As for the rates the market will rule that, if she gets enough sessions at her rate, it will stay, if not it will go down at some point.
During my US trip earlier this year, I met girls asking more, some even a lot more...ok I know US and european markets are different...in the end everybody has to decide for himself what he is willing to pay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 10:25
Session Wrestler
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%

I think it’s kind of disrespectful and disgusting how some of you are trying to exploit me on here because of my rates and not being private or respectful about it I’m glad of my rates as this filters out the people I clearly do not want turning up(as I can see now)..my rates are my rates for a reason, I get plenty of work at my rates, I want Quality clients not quantity, I have met many wonderful respectful clients with my rates and have gave me no issues. (The issues seem to lay with the people who can’t afford it ��) Therefore if I set my rate low what am I going to attract in? (A load of disrespectful clients that are going to push my boundaries???) My rates vary when in Yorkshire (cheaper due to no travel costs venue costs), my £350 rate is for when I travel as flights, hotels, transfers etc are expensive and it’s a long process travelling, doing hair and makeup, fighting for a full hour but fighting multiple guys throughout that day isn’t easy. I get £150 to post a simple photo on instagram why am I going to wrestle my butt off for less when I have easier options? My rate enables me to put 100% effort into the sessions as I feel it’s worth it.. if I got paid the standard rate I would only put in 40% effort because I would feel like I was being ripped off..there’s no rules on who should charge what anyone can charge whatever they like. Do you see hairdressers all charging the exact same rate? No! some are more expensive than others and if I’m honest I’d rather pay more for the better experience than (pay cheap pay twice experience ) people enjoy my company I would like to think I make it a very fun session I have many regulars and good friends and they are willing to pay the prices ����*♀️ My point made.. have a happy new year everyone ��❤️Xxx

Last edited by Dakotarosey; 29-Dec-19 at 10:50.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dakotarosey For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 10:43
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotarosey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I get £150 to post a simple photo on instagram
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: Page not found. Sorry, this page isn't available.

Which one is the new Instagram?... If Instagram's censorship allows the new profile.
Old 29-Dec-19, 11:25
Session Wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watschel44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have written two friendly and polite emails. Until today I have not got any reply for my requests. I cannot recommend her.
If you go into too much detail about your fantasy and nothing about arranging a session time, date etc there’s a good chance I will not reply as I get a lot of time wasters and this is usually how I would judge a time wasters email. I hope this helps ��xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watschel44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have written two polite Emails to Dakota Rose but she didn't reply.

She didn't even bother to reply my questions.

It's okay then I will pay other session girls.
If you go into too much detail about your fantasy and nothing about arranging a session time, date etc there’s a good chance I will not reply as I get a lot of time wasters and this is usually how I would judge a time wasters email. I hope this helps ��xxx

Added after 18 minutes:

Also.. the people Iv ignored (due to time waster like emails) and the people that have been upset about my rates have actually been the people trolling me on my Twitter lol! ���� That says a lot to me about the clients I want and don’t want to see..

and lastly why do people get so upset about my rates? There’s plenty of other girls that charge less and suit your budgets why get hung up on my rates alone? when there’s plenty of us ladies in this industry to choose from simply go to them??

Xxxx

Last edited by Dakotarosey; 29-Dec-19 at 11:42. Reason: ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dakotarosey For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 11:54
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I'm sincerely glad for you that you're able to charge those rates, and I see no point in keeping them private: the people who're not willing to pay that much (like myself) won't bother you anymore, and you'll be able to focus your attention on potential clients. It prevents a lot of frustration and wasted time on both sides.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 12:18
Session Wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: Page not found. Sorry, this page isn't available.

Which one is the new Instagram?... If Instagram's censorship allows the new profile.
No not that one..under my real name I’m more popular under my real name But not going to discuss that here ❤️ Xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sincerely glad for you that you're able to charge those rates, and I see no point in keeping them private: the people who're not willing to pay that much (like myself) won't bother you anymore, and you'll be able to focus your attention on potential clients. It prevents a lot of frustration and wasted time on both sides.
Fair enough, thankyou for the consideration I appreciate that. It’s saves me the time so thankyou and have a happy new year ❤️xxx
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dakotarosey For This Useful Post: