Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-18, 10:23
Points: 4,353, Level: 27 Points: 4,353, Level: 27 Points: 4,353, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What started it all for you?

for me it was Playboy magazine found in someone's trash when I was about 11 years old...Captioned 'sitting in the cat bird's seat' it was a beautiful woman pinning a man wearing just underwear, she was sitting on his stomach & pinning his arms up over his shoulders! I hid that tattered magazine somewhere in my bedroom for years & pulled it out to stare at that picture often for pleasant thoughts!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Taznaxx For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 16:37
Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

At a week long "camp meeting" when I was probably about nine or 10 saw a skirt-clad girl somewhat older than me get and hold another boy in a full nelson (I think?). I think I was too young to truly be aroused but it both fascinated, scared and excited me to some degree.

That set me up to pay more attention to how much faster girls at that early age grew. Ah, adolescence... by sixth grade I was fantasizing about some of these "giant" 5'3"-5'4" girls overpowering and tying me up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to squozen For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 19:34
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I don't know if this is true of anyone else, but my first "experience" was a dream. I think I was in first grade, and I had a dream of a classmate school-girl pinning me. I wanted to be her boyfriend after that, but it never happened.
Old 31-Dec-18, 20:18
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by capncrunch1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I mean, for a while my life was about avoiding her because I was afraid she'd beat me up.
Two emotions can be at war with each other.
"She looks so beautiful"
"I would love to sleep with her"
"She is an expert in karate"
"I am afraid of what she could do to me"
"She seems to hate men"
"She could put me to sleep. For an hour or forever"
"What would it be like to be beaten up by someone as beautiful as she is?"
"I will try to find out because just thinking about this gives me an erection"
Old 31-Dec-18, 20:37
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was a kid, I had to leave the room while my family watched a TV broadcast of a woman kickboxing a man. (She lost.)

Of course, I didn’t understand why I grew uncomfortable seeing fictional portrayals of females beating up males.

This article put two and two together (click on it to see larger version):
Remember that cover.
Loved the look on her face. Made me think that gals could like mixed wrestling.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 20:53
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Remember that cover.
Loved the look on her face. Made me think that gals could like mixed wrestling.

When guys didn't have many ways to explore a fetish, covers/articles like that one were powerful as hell.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 21:46
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two emotions can be at war with each other.
"She looks so beautiful"
"I would love to sleep with her"
"She is an expert in karate"
"I am afraid of what she could do to me"
"She seems to hate men"
"She could put me to sleep. For an hour or forever"
"What would it be like to be beaten up by someone as beautiful as she is?"
"I will try to find out because just thinking about this gives me an erection"
At the time it was just pure terror and worry about the threat to me ego, but over time this interest developed from it. In hindsight I wish that girl did destroy me though. But at the time I know it would have completely destroyed my ego.
Old 31-Dec-18, 21:47
Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Thumper
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A30D6D9C-BF50-424C-9E9A-52FD545E59C1.jpeg (68.7 KB, 74 views)
Old 31-Dec-18, 22:52
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Little girl down the street. We wrestled all the time and somehow she always ended up on top, school girl pin style. I guess this was a part of me from the beginning. Then Goldfinger, Emma Peel, judo girl spies, women body builders, penthouse letters, apartment house wrestling mags, session wrestling, the Internet. A natural progression.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 22:56
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegManToo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would be interested in true stories of people on this forum of when your life-changing event, or events that got you headed down this road? I have several things that have happened to me through the years, but I want to tell you about probably one of the first times I recall being shocked, impressed, turned on, and intrigued by a strong, muscular female in my life. I hope some of you are willing to share some of your experiences as well.....

Back when it all started for me…
I grew up in a neighborhood with about 25 kids high school ages or younger. I was about right in the middle age-wise when my life changed. It has changed me from then until now, and has affected me in my thoughts, desires and fantasies all of my life.

Now onto my first recollection. There was a family in the neighborhood with eight children, I was friends with one of the boys right in the middle of this family in age. There were three older brothers and one older sister. The oldest boy was a senior in high school, then the others were spaced apart by one year or so each, the sister was a freshman, and myself, and her brother were a few years younger. She was fourteen and we were eleven. The whole family had lived in our neighborhood for 6 or 7 years, so we grew up together.

The older boys were the “protectors” of us younger kids. Whenever a “threat” from older or more mischievous kids were causing trouble, the older three boys would jump into action and fight the infiltrators to make sure they left us younger kids alone. I know these older guys in that family had their own differences of opinions and fought amongst themselves at times and the girl got in on the disputes some as well. She, Leann, even would drive away the troublemakers too.

One night, one of her older brothers was picking on one of the younger boys in the family while Leann was supposed to be watching them while the parents were out for the evening. At one point in the evening, Leann and Robbie (the older brother) got into a physical altercation. I liked Leann, and I was afraid for her getting in a fight with her older brother because he was pretty muscular, and somewhat bigger than Leann. I was completely caught off guard because Leann was able to avoid getting in a bad spot with Robbie. The two of them wound up on the ground, wrestling. Leann worked around to get Robbie in a headlock, and he was gripping and pulling at Leann’s arms. He was getting nowhere very fast, and I just couldn’t believe the size of Leann’s arms. Robbie was pushing with his feet all around on the grass but still getting nowhere. If Leann’s arm muscles weren’t shocking enough, her legs were huge! I am not exaggerating when I say Leann’s thighs appeared to be twice the size as Robbie’s legs.

I was too young to really understand the feeling this gave me. Seeing how strong Leann had become (and this was before the day and age where girls worked out, lifted weights or anything like that). Seeing her power like that affected me in the groin area but I didn’t know what that was about.

Later that summer, seeing Leann’s legs in shorts, and her arm in a short-sleeved shirt. I just couldn’t help but stare at both. Once, we were eating at their picnic table, and she was wearing a sleeveless top, and I noticed her bicep flex when she would move around. She caught me looking, and asked me to quit staring. She said she was self-conscience about her arms. I asked her why because the looked good because they weren’t skinny toothpick arms. She couldn’t believe I thought they looked good. After her younger siblings went in, her and I sat around the picnic table with another neighborhood girl. Then they both started talking about stuff, eventually discussing Leann’s arms. The other girl told her they impressed her, then they got to arm-wrestling. Leann looked at me and told me she was going to arm wrestle me. Now, I was very skinny boy back then, and Leann was lots bigger, not fat, but bigger arms and legs, but about my height. Well, it wasn’t much of contest; even when I used both arms; and even when the other girl and I both tested Leann’s one arm. Come to find out, later that summer, Leann’s bicep measured 14 ½” to my 11” arm. No wonder she beat me so easily. (Her bother Robbie’s arm measured 13 3/4” so it’s no wonder Leann beat him too.)

This girl made an impression on me, and started an infatuation, and an interest in female muscles and mixed wrestling, that has followed me all through my life to this day!
I grew up next door to a girl who was more muscular and stronger than boys her age, and she really loved proving it in tests of strength and rough wrestling matches and other rough games. She had enough girlish fat that she didn't look muscular at first, especially compared to the 3 boys whose family moved into the neighborhood. The boys loved sports and fancied themselves to be great athletes. They were lean and proud of of their clearly visible and sometimes vascular muscles, but those muscles were smaller and weaker than hers. She got a real kick out of putting them in their place, especially the oldest brother, who was her age. He was better at throwing and catching, and could sometimes outrun her, but if she got her hands on him, he was hers. She would wrestle him into a schoolgirl pin and hold him until he gave in or sit on his back and rub his face in the grass until he gave in. When they armwrestled, her thick biceps would bulge and he would strain with all of his might as she decisively put his arm down. I played and wrestled with her and the boys, too, but I was a couple of years older. I could feel her strength, and she could give me a better match than the boys, but I could always beat her. I wondered how I would do against some of the cute athletic girls in my class, but I feared losing and being humiliated.

I remember the summer after her 6th grade feeling this fascination with her body, which had become unlike that of any other girl I knew: broad shoulders, narrow waist, wide hips, prominent breasts, and muscles that bulged or danced with every movement. Even my mother had to watch in fascination one day as she overpowered one after another of the local shirtless muscular boys, wrestled him to the ground and made him give in. I loved her confidence in her own strength and ability and her sheer aggressive roughness. Her parents forbade her to engage in this rough stuff, saying that girls are more fragile than boys and that she'd get hurt. She had long made fun of the fragility and weakness of other girls, but she always set herself apart as the girl who was tougher than boys. Her parents forbidding it made her more stubborn about proving day after day that she was different.

By the next year the boys' bodies were swimming in testosterone and they were catching up to her. She was determined to maintain her place at the top of the heap, and that thick arm of hers kept putting down the boys arms, but the armwrestling matches were becoming more of a contest. The boys were feeling their growing strength and getting more aggressive at wrestling. It was exciting to see her on the defensive and struggling with all her might to defeat the boys her age. I remember noticing one day that in victory she was more red, breathless and drained than the boy she beat. There was something both exciting and troubling in that. Some of us encouraged her to get serious about strength training over the winter and regain her previous margin of victory.

The next summer, the backyard contests began again. One day as she sat down for an armwrestling match I watched excitedly as her chest thrust out and her big biceps bulged and danced as she raised her arms to fix her hair. I could hardly restrain myself as she easily put down a couple of girls and younger boys. Then she was matched against the neighbor boy her age. He immediately gained the advantage. She struggled and grunted and heaved, but he took her hand to the table. When they wrestled, I found myself getting excited watching him overwhelm her. I was confused by this, reaction, because I'd always loved seeing her beat boys. She didn't challenge that guy again, but she continued wrestling the younger boys. Eventually she started losing more than she won, but the tension of that phase of boys catching up to and surpassing her remained gripping. These experiences over several years set me on the path that led me here, where I still like hard, competitive matches whether the male or female wins and I still find it exciting when an inferior male, after several losses, finally defeats a tough female.

The rivalry between my neighbor girl and one of the younger boys inspired Ivan's Facility Problem, here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by del; 01-Jan-19 at 17:16. Reason: additions
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:

Tags
arm-wrestling, biceps, brother vs sister, female, muscle, neighbor, years old girl