Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-19, 13:28
Piratejack39

Default Blackmailed

I verbally groaned as I saw the photo on Gaby’s phone. “Wouldn’t want this being accidentally leaked on Twitter, would you?”

It was about three months ago when I did something incredibly stupid while blackout drunk at a house party. It wasn’t until about two days later that I found out that Gaby had taken a photo of it. Since then, she’s been holding it over my head to take advantage of things.

We were actually pretty good friends, but seems like that doesn’t matter much when someone has the chance to rule everything about a friendship with a piece of blackmail.

“Alright, fine. What do you need?” I asked, knowing eventually I was going to say yes to her to keep my dignity. “A quiz! Mr. Mason is allowing me to take it home, so I think you should take a look at it.” Considering sometimes she asks me for money or to go places with her after school, this wasn’t too bad. “Easy enough, hand it over.” Figuring I’d just bust it out in ten minutes before giving it back to her. “Oh no, Daniel. You’re going to do it at my house.” I rolled my eyes, it was bad enough that I was forced to do it, worse that I had to spend my afternoon with Gaby. “And why might that be?” I asked. “Because I told you too, silly! Meet you by your car after the final bell!” She chimed before skipping off away from my locker.

“There.” I finished the final question on a separate piece of paper for her to copy it onto the actual quiz paper herself, as we sat at her dining room table. “Am I free to go now?” I asked, hoping I could gain my freedom back. “Not even close. There’s another thing I need help with.” I responded with an exasperated sigh. “You know Brittney Wang?” I did have a math class with her freshman year but didn’t talk to her too much. “The girl’s wrestling team’s captain? What about her?” I asked what she had to do with me. “Well, I’ve been having a few rounds against her, and I think I need to practice.” I rolled my eyes again. “You wanna wrestle?” Gaby gave me a giggle in response. “Always one to read context clues, Daniel!”

We moved from the dining room to the living room, kneeling in front of each other on the carpeted floor. “Alright, what do you wanna try first?” I asked, just wanting this to be done with. “Well.” Gaby started, dropping down to her ass as her legs opened. “I want to test out my bodyscissors, so.” She gave her thighs a slap. “Come on.” I knew this was going to give her the physical domination as well as the psychological domination she’s had for months over me, but I had no choice. I took my place, placing my waist in perfectly between her thighs, and they clamped around me as if trying to act like a bear trap snapping close.

Here I was, a 5’10 155 pound boy, trapped by a 5’4 120 something pound girl. Gaby did have some legs on her as well, being a gymnast as a child and always enjoyed showing off her Indian-Jamaican mixed body to anyone who would look. Her thighs started to sink into the sides of my body, and it wasn’t long before my knees couldn’t support myself and I fell on top of Gaby’s body which got a giggle out of her. “Looks like you haven’t done a thing like this much.” Pointing out the obvious, as I shook my head. “Can’t say many women want to squeeze my body limp.” I qipped back which made her clamp her thighs tighter, feeling as if they were constricting my diaphragm itself. “That means you’re lucky to have me as a close friend than.” Her legs squeezed even tighter which caused me to yelp out from the pain. “Right?” I shook my head desperately to ease the pain, and her legs did just that, allowing me to suck in the air that was forced out of me.

“How was that for a start?” I could hear the sarcasm in Gaby’s voice. “Horrible.” Another giggle at my expense. “That means I’m doing something right, let’s try again!” Her legs straightened out against me, and her flexed thighs dugged into my body while crushing my frame. “Just a little more pressure…” She let out as her thighs flexed even harder around my body, and it caused my breathing to almost stop, trying to cough up the air she was forcing out of me. That’s when she was kind enough to unwrap her legs from my body, and I flopped to the side of her, lying on my back, sucking in the precious air. “One more practice, then I’ll let you go.” I groaned at that as she climbed onto my body, having her back face me as her legs shot backwards to scoop my head up between them in a Reverse Headscissors.

Those thighs again began to flex around my head, while the pressure caused my face to be dug deeper into between her cheeks. “Enjoying the view back there?” I could hear another taunt from Gaby as I could only gurgle a moan back in response. The pressure only continued from there, crushing my head and smothering my ability to breathe. Just when I thought I was about to pass out, Gaby once again let me free before sitting next to me as I grabbed my head to soothe the pain and desperately suck air back in. “I think you’ve had enough for one day.” Gaby giggled as she gave my stomach a slight slap which caused me to wince from the bodyscissors earlier. “But don’t think this will only be a one time thing.”

Will be a multiple part series, any suggestions feel free to add them!
Old 23-Aug-19, 20:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Blackmailed

I would love to see how far Gaby can push this wrestling blackmail situation. She's really got Daniel over a barrel. Of course, she could bring her phone out and capture more images that will give her even more material to hold over him. I don't imagine he will want friends at school to see him with his face trapped between Gaby's strong thighs or half obscured under her butt. This premise has a lot of potential, mate. Thanks for writing it for us.
Old 25-Aug-19, 17:02
Piratejack39

It was barely 8:30am on that Saturday when my phone buzzed me out of my sleep. My groans got louder when I saw Gaby’s name in my Notification Center.

“I want another practice round.”

I groaned at the fact my precious sleep was interrupted by her, and even more so that she wanted to torture my body.

“I’ll be there soon.”

“Daniel! You made it!” Gaby seemed enthusiastic about me showing up as she answered the door. “Of course I did. Don’t have a choice, do I?” I replied as we headed towards her living room. “Don’t be like that, deep down you love this as much as I do.” That caused another groan from me. “Sure. What do you want to do today?” I just wanted this to be over with as quick as possible.

To start things off, Gaby again clamped her thighs around my waist to crush my body between them. Just like our first experience, she put all her strength into them to make sure as much possible pressure was applied to my stomach, causing me to cough out in an attempt to breathe and it didn’t take long before I was limp on top of her from my lack of strength.

It had to have been around twenty minutes when she finally let me free and my body slumped to the side to recover from the pain she had put on me. “That was fun!” Gaby giggled as she slapped my stomach to tease. “But I learned a new move I wanna test out.” “Yippie.” I let out a sarcastic enthusiasm.

“Have you heard of facesitting, Daniel?” It wasn’t hard to guess what it was, even though of course I have. “I can take a wild guess what it is.” A grin formed on her face as she stood, slowly standing over me. “Your sarcasm is cute.” Before she plumped down to line up my face firmly with her ass. The fabric of the yoga pants she was wearing furthered the smothering her behind was causing, not to mention how she used her feet to press my face in tight between her cheeks. It wasn’t long before my panic kicked in, my muffled pleas didn’t do much, as all I could hear was a giggle from Gaby before she wiggled her hips from side to side to rub her ass on my face. Just as I thought I was finally going to pass out, she lifted herself off of me and I sucked in air as if it were going out of business.

“Did you enjoy the view from down there?” It was worse how she enjoyed taunting me with the physical torture. “Oh yeah, it was lovely.” She giggled at my sarcasm again. “Damn right it was. Now I have an idea.” This time she took a seat upon my stomach, back facing me and dug into my pocket to retrieve my phone. “What’s your passcode?” I groaned at her wanting it, it was practically the last piece of privacy I had with her.

“Come on Gaby, I’ll just open it for you.” A fist dug into my stomach as I winced in pain from it and let out a wheeze. “I said what’s the code.” I knew I didn’t want to piss her off, not even with what she had of me, just for the fact she’d probably up the physical torture. “0316.” She giggled. “Your birthday? Oh so cliched, Daniel.”

She scooted back up my body and her ass once again plumped onto my face while her feet kept me hooked into it. I could hear the clicks of my phone’s camera while a few giggles emerged from her from my prison, before she once again let me up. “I think you got a good new home screen!” I groaned knowing what she meant. “And, I think I’ll enjoy these new photos you just sent me!” Groaned even more now she had photos of herself on top of me. “Now, one more new move and I’ll let you enjoy your weekend in peace.”

She placed my phone to the side, and took her place on top of me, this time lying on my body as her arms slipped beneath me and locked on my back while her legs wrapped mine up in a grapevine. “Just wanna give you a little cuddle!” She hissed as her arms began to clamp around my body, causing me to groan from the compression once again, as she already weakened it with her legs earlier. “Look at this one.” Gaby started as her arms continued to wrap around me even more. “Lying on top of you, breaking you with just a little hug. I think I like this one the most so far.” A sadistic giggle followed her taunt.

Eventually her arms unwrapped me, and I was finally freed. “God, these are fun, aren’t they?” I let out some sort of mumble as a response and she took it as an answer. “Oh by the way, don’t change your home screen. I think that selfie was the best of the lot. Maybe some time this week I’ll give you a good lock screen. And also.” Another slap at my destroyed core, and another wince from me. “Don’t forget that essay that I have due on Friday!”

not sure where to take part three, either new holds or a new character. Again any suggestions feel free to add.
Old 25-Aug-19, 19:01
Last Achievements

Facesitting was a great addition to Gaby's repertoire. I would love to see more of her doing that to him. More moves is always a good option, but including a girlfriend in her humiliating blackmail of Daniel would really increase the shame for him, I think. I am also wondering what she thinks about trying to wrestle him for real after she has him weakened by some of her holds already. Regardless of how you choose to proceed, I am loving this story. Thanks for sharing it with us, mate.
Old 25-Aug-19, 23:14
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Let him rub her feet when her feet stink (for example, after a long run).
Old 26-Aug-19, 05:15
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Loving it! Perhaps someone else sees his home screen and blackmails him into having a wrestling 'affair'. Daniel successfully juggles them both and ends up two timing his main 'squeeze' till she finds out somehow?
Old 26-Aug-19, 16:48
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

She's in love with him, and doesn't know how to express it. Also, being squeezed and facesat by Gaby can't be all bad, can it?
Old 08-Sep-19, 23:27
Piratejack39

I knew my Friday was going too well when Gaby came up to my table during lunch. “Come by after school, I’ll have a surprise for you.” I groaned to myself thinking I’d be free for the weekend.

“What’s that all about?” My friend Drew asked. “You don’t wanna know the half of it.”

Surprise was an appropriate term when Olivia was the one to answer Gaby’s door when I stopped by. Olivia, or Liv as many people would call her, was a close friend of both of ours.

“Always good to see you Daniel.” A shit eating grin formed as she led be into the house and to Gaby was in her living room again. “Let me guess why you’re here.” I sarcastically asked, already putting 2 and 2 together. “You’re a fast learner, Daniel!” Gaby giggled as she got up off the couch. “She wants to learn some of the things Brittney has been teaching me, so you’ll be her practice doll.”

Liv was a bit of a curvy girl. She had to be roughly 5’5 and 160lbs, and practically think your typical hippy girl, and she wouldn’t be that far off. I was first instructed to lie on my stomach, while Liv climbed on my back. Both of my legs were hooked over her knees while her hands cupped my chin.

The good old Camel Clutch.

“How’s this one feel, Daniel?” Gaby asked, squatting in front of me, brushing my hair back to make sure she was able to see the pain grimace on my face. “Fucking awful.” I groaned as Liv pulled back, bending my back in a horrifically awkward angle as my groans of pain became louder, which got a response of both of them to giggle. I continued to be bent at the angle, until Liv finally let my face go and got up off of me, but it didn’t last long as her thick thighs wrapped my waist up, and she yanked my body to face her as we were lying side to side.

“This is one of his favorites. A good place for him, if you ask me.” Gaby was now sitting a few feet from us, taking either pictures or video with her phone of Liv’s torture of me. Gaby’s toned legs hurt because of the muscle, but Liv’s felt a lot worse with the mass they had. Her hands grabbing at my shoulders to pull me even deeper between them and closer to her body, it wasn’t taking long for my breaths to become struggled.

“Don’t squeeze for so long continuously, he won’t be any fun knocked out.” Gaby was now giving hints to my dismay, as Liv’s legs let up and I took as much air as I could before they clamped back around my frame like a bear trap shutting close.

“Don’t you want in on the fun?” Liv asked while her thighs continued to break my body. Gaby giggled and shook her head. “I can have him any time I want, you can use him all by yourself today.” Liv’s grin grew larger as her legs straightened even more that caused me to yelp a little from the added strain.

After about ten minutes, they finally let me go and Liv gave me a slight push with her foot to make me flop onto my back. “Next is that reverse headscissors I showed you.” Again, more instructions came from Gaby, and Liv climbed my body while her thighs scooped my head up and my face was stuffed between her jeaned ass.

“Oh yeah, this one will be good for the album.” I could hear Gaby get up and took a bird’s eye view of my head being scooped in Liv’s thighs. Liv interlocked our hands together, as if we were just casually holding them, before those muscles flexed again and a loud strained groan was muffled with her ass. “I think this is my favorite one yet.” I could hear Liv’s excitement from this one.

Eventually, after a few close calls with going limp between them, Liv’s legs unwrapped my head and I flopped back in an attempt to recover. “Ok, that’s a good start.” Gaby’s voice trailed, as they both got to their feet. “But I think he’s had enough so far, we should let him rest up some so we can have more for our next session.” Another shared giggle came from the both of them.

New character, while the next update will probably be more on the erotic side, so warning now. Enjoy.
Old 09-Sep-19, 16:11
Points: 2,190, Level: 19 Points: 2,190, Level: 19 Points: 2,190, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I reckon you should have him fight back and lose
Old 09-Sep-19, 20:45
Last Achievements

I really like the blackmail angle of this story and the way Gaby is just having fun fucking with his brain now. Looking forward to the next part. Thanks for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, domination, reverse headscissors, slave, teen girl