Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jan-20, 20:35
Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93 Points: 45,359, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts
Default Universal Story Request Thread

I don't know why we don't seem to have done this before - a universal request thread, for writers to look through for ideas.

If there's a story you'd like to see written, could you reply to this with the broad outlines of what that story would be?

And let's please keep it to ourselves if someone describes something we *wouldn't* want to read, because that is not the point.

God willing and the crick don't rise, I'll try to get the ball rolling by doing one by next Monday.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-20, 20:41
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Universal Story Request Thread

Good idea. Stickied the topic.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-20, 23:40
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A story about a gorgeous Asian girl under 4'6" with enormous legs who is heavier and stronger than a tall, skinny guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultrabomb For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-20, 12:30
Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrabomb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A story about a gorgeous Asian girl under 4'6" with enormous legs who is heavier and stronger than a tall, skinny guy.
Sujin's Short Dress (part 1)

Kelly was determined that her wedding reception would be one to remember. And it was, but not according to plan. She had invited friends from school, work and her sewing club. She had honed her appearance to make a big impression on those friends.

Just one thing was out of perfect place in the hall as they entered. Kelly wanted to swing the piano around ninety degrees to optimise flow. “Sujin, could you help?” she asked the short Korean girl, the database administrator from her work. “We need to swing this around”.

Sujin was very short, but heavyset. Her black dress was short to show off her big shapely thighs, but with long sleeves up top. The dress being of standard cut, but her buttocks not standard at all, stretched tautly around her behind, looking like it contained two large rock melons. She had an asymmetrical bob haircut that framed her pretty face. And of course she had that smooth, healthy Asian complexion. Her dark eyes were striking, but at the same time could be menacing.

Sujin kicked off her heels and dropped to 4’6”. She pushed her long sleeves up a bit and braced herself against the piano with her seemingly small delicate hands under parts of the wooden frame. Her forearms went ropey as they took the strain. The weight of the piano bore down on her thighs, as her bent knees went to straighten. As became obvious that her thick thighs were not made of fat, as thighs muscles popped out and hardened. As those big muscles pushed, the piano had no choice but to rise, against its will to stay put.

“Jesus Christ Sujin, I was going to get some blokes to help you”, exclaimed the bride. “You go girl.”

Sujin shuffled the piano around open to up the passage, then gently lowered it. Brian was watching uncomfortably. He was meant to help but got there just as Sujin had heaved it up. He was feeling a bit threatened that a girl had performed a task so easily, that he thought he might struggle with. And not just a girl, but one over a foot shorter than him.

Sujin slipped her heels back on and her calf muscles balled and split. Her skin looked silken smooth, belying the power underneath it. Looking at the short Korean girl, bride Kelly asked, “where does that strength come from?”
Sujin responded, “here, feel”, motioning Kelly to hold her sleeved upper arm as she straightened it out to the side. Sujin brought her cute fist back towards her face and Kelly squealed as Sujin’s upper arm muscle responded to the flex.

“My goodness, it’s like steel”, Kelly uttered.

“You wanna armwrestle?”, teased Sujin.

Kelly replied, “well, I’ve been training hard to get my wedding body”, as she flexed up her arm, “but seriously, I don’t think I’d have a chance.” Sujin reached up and with her thumb and forefinger around Kelly’s arm, squashed her flexed bicep down. “Ow!”, Kelly let out, “I’ve been curling for three months to firm my muscle up”.

“Come and meet my school friends, Sujin”. Kelly was now showing newly earned respect to Sujin, which was not so forthcoming at work.

Although Brian was a school friend of Kelly, he was not with the group. He had arrived alone, which meant he did have his eye out for lone women to impress. Though he was good at basketball at high school, he now was only successful at IT. He was lean due to his fast metabolism, though some might call it skinny. Anyway, he felt he cut a fine figure in his suit. Which is maybe why the short girl’s display bothered him. He desired gravitas and respect.

Now that the others had moved on he moved to the piano to privately test his strength. He bent his knees and tried to lift the end up. At first it didn’t budge. He redoubled his efforts. His thighs started to shake and hurt. But the piano stay put. He took few seconds breather then went at it again with all he could muster. The end came up about a centimetre, then slammed back down. He soothed himself by thinking that it was a leverage thing and his levers were too long. Anyway, he also started feeling that although this short girl was very cute, she was a show off, and he wasn’t feeling well disposed towards her. Maybe she even did it to get at him, or other men at the event.

Meanwhile, Kelly as also attempting to get her confidence back. While Sujin had met her friends and moved on to meet the groom, Kelly had picked out a taller, but scrawny girl from schooldays, to test her new wedding arms on. “I remember you beat me in an armwrestle during maths one time”, remarked Kelly to Anne. “Let’s do it again for old time’s sake”.

Anne was fine to relive her win. They set down at the table and grasped hands. A smirk crossed Kelly’s face, as she realised she had Anne’s measure. The bride’s three months of curls were not in vain, and Anne’s arm descended to her dismay.

Anne had had more than a few drinks and was feeling emotional. She left the group and sort out Sujin, who she had just met, and had made an impression on her. “Hey K-pop”, she called out when she saw Sujin. “Can I touch your hair?”

Sujin looked shocked then amused. “Why do you want to do that?”

“ ’Cause you’re so cute”, she slurred.

Sujin smirked. “Come here Stretch”. Anne moved in and stroked Sujin’s hair.
“Now I want feel your legs. They’re amazing”.

“Uh, uh”, cautioned Sujin, waving her finger.

“I’m gonna kiss ya. And I’m too big for you to stop me”, declared Anne. She pressed her lips against Sujin’s and Sujin simply lifted Anne by the armpits and pressed her against the wall.

“You’re too big for me to stop you, are you?”, Sujin mocked.

“Fuck. You’re scary strong. Can I feel your muscles?”.

Sujin let Anne down and moved on.

About then Brian appeared. He had been building his courage by downing a few wines. He had unsubtly flashed his sports car key a few times to gain some attention from the ladies, but it was not registering with anyone. He recognised Anne from school and approached. She was polite to him but distant, as her mind was on someone else.

Anne made an excuse to leave. Brian turned to find someone new to converse with, as Sujin walked up. “I saw you trying to lift that piano”, she giggled to Brian, not realising how thin his skin was. Brian saw this short woman was attractive, but he was not going to engage with her on her terms, where he was viewed as weak. And the alcohol was controlling his tongue.

“No, I was just adjusting it a fraction”, he made up.

“You don’t need to BS. I’m just real strong. I’m sure a lot of guys here couldn’t lift it”.

With that comment, Brian fired up at the girl standing over a foot short than him. “You’re not claiming you’re stronger than me. I’d kick your arse”.

Now it was Sujin’s turn to anger. “Name a challenge. Weightlifting, armwrestling, even fighting.” Brian hesitated as her dark eyes burned into his with steely confidence. He scanned down and took in her pillar like legs, slightly apart, in contrast to his chicken legs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-20, 13:15
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

A story where a man at least in his thirties picks a fight with his twenty-something more efficient female colleague while they’re both on a business trip. He’s bigger and seemingly stronger but she wins easily and turns him into her bitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-20, 13:36
Last Achievements

Sujin's Short Dress (part 2)

But no little girl was going to make a fool of him. He lunged at her and she swiftly grabbed his arm, and with her low centre of gravity, flipped him over her shoulder. He landed loudly and awkwardly.

Now fuming he came at her again. She repeated the flip on the tall guy. She took a second to remove her heels. Even though his brain was not at full capacity, Brian realised his attack had to be lower, so she couldn’t get under him again. He ran in to tackle her with a shoulder to her midsection. She put one foot forward and braced. A crowd of spectators had now formed.

Brian drove all his weight into her stomach, and came to a shuddering halt, to gasps from the onlookers. Her solid thighs rippled as they absorbed all his momentum. His shoulder recoiled from her flexed abdominals. In shock his scrambled brain tried to restrategise, oblivious to the scene he had created.

“You’re done for”, he threatened. Rather than charging he now reached at her with both hands. She met his hands and it became a game of mercy. Bearing down on her from above it seemed he would get the better of her. He gained a couple of inches then it looked like a stalemate. A grunt a pain passed Brian’s lips and his wrists started to give. This couldn’t be. To ease the pressure he bent his knees. Soon they were eye to eye. She disengaged and ripped a hook to his jaw. The shortness of her arm meant it moved too quickly for him to respond. He went down and tried in vain to bounce up. It was a TKO.

Sujin raised her fists over her head in victory. She turned to leave Brian to suffer his humiliation on the ground. Brian recovered enough to mount a sneak attack. This time he successfully floored her from behind. This left him perpendicular across her shoulders in an effective pin. He secured further grabbing her right with both his hands and gripping her outstretched left arm between his legs.

Sujin had her face pushed into the floor. She managed to get one knee up to her side, then the second. She pulled her head up strongly and now their combined weight moved back over her planted feet. She arched back more and to his shock Brian found himself rising, as she squatted up with him across her strong shoulders. Once again a circle of people had formed around them, shamelessly eager to see this battle continue.

Sujin had come to be upright, then squatted quickly a few inches and drove up hard. The momentum imparted to Brian rendered him airborne for a second, before coming back down across her shoulders. She repeated this move, but squatted deeper, then launched him and got her palms under him and pressed him until her arms were straight. Brian could not comprehend her strength.

“That’s insane”, called out one guest at this power display. Brian stupidly struggled to get free and fell. As he panicked he reached out and ripped Sujin’s dress. Her back and shoulders were now bare. Brian was lying hurt on the ground. She simply put her foot on his chest, and flexed her calf to hold him down. It exploded with muscle. Then she spread her lats, and they came out to a wide V over her tiny waist. This drew whistles from some onlookers. Sujin looked around to drink it in. She noticed behind the group, Anne seemed to be fingering herself.

This inspired Sujin to really finish him. She got down and put his neck in a figure four hold with her big legs. His head almost disappeared between them. Brian struggled briefly, pounding uselessly on her thighs, then fell silent. As she stood up three security guards arrived and moved the two combatants to a secure room, to cool down or for the police to arrive.

Finding herself locked in, Sujin looked for a way out. Just then Anne came in, but stupidly let the door close locked behind her. Brian had come around but was still groggy.

Still pumped on her power, Sujin said, “ok, you two, come here.” They complied. Sujin pulled their pants down, sat them down and started masturbating them. Brian’s long thin cock sprung up. Anne started feeling Sujin’s muscly legs. She brought them to simultaneous orgasm.

“Sorry, I must be off”, Sujin said, then kicked on the back door. The hinges loosened. One more kick from her powerful quads knocked the door completely off. She exited, “that was a wedding reception to remember”.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-20, 06:49
Last Achievements

Are we meant to put the stories here or back at the Stories level?
Old 28-Mar-20, 00:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthegodoftoenails [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A story where a man at least in his thirties picks a fight with his twenty-something more efficient female colleague while they’re both on a business trip. He’s bigger and seemingly stronger but she wins easily and turns him into her bitch.
He's seemingly stronger, but actually not?
Is she job efficient in a responsible way, or arrogant way?
Old 28-Mar-20, 11:36
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

He’s being overtaken professionally by someone who is more diligent and responsible. He finds that even the masculine advantages he thought he had are meaningless.
Old 11-Apr-20, 04:23
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Universal Story Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthegodoftoenails [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He’s being overtaken professionally by someone who is more diligent and responsible. He finds that even the masculine advantages he thought he had are meaningless.
The Office (Who's the Boss), part 1

"Should we really be watching this video?" Janice said to Roden. She was new to this security work, and this surveillance video too interesting to ignore, but at the same time it seemed like voyeurism, and probably required some action on their part. Roden was used to the system and knew he could ignore security protocols when he wished.

"It's just between us", he replied. He knew they were not meant to listen in to normal conversations. He turned up the sound in the control centre to tune into this developing situation.

On their screen late that evening, they watched the interaction between the two team leaders in the Western office. And things were getting heated.

One team leader on the screen, was Jack, who had worked his way up to middle management after slogging away for fifteen years in the company. It wasn't that he had great aptitude or a steadfast work ethic, but picked up experience over his long period of service and successfully played a bit of office politics now and then.

Stephanie, on the other hand, had been head-hunted at a tender age by the company. She could be called a prodigy, but her raw talent was maximised by her commitment to mastering all aspects of the job. This dedication had seen her reach high levels in piano and ballet as a child, as well as achieing academic success. She still had a lot of residual strength and balance from the dancing, plus some spectacular diamond calves highlighted now by her high heels and skin lotion. She was now a regular at Pilates and Body Attack classes at the gym. She even obsessively brought measured meals to work to attain her ideal body composition.

Consequently, Stephanie's team had been hitting all the deadlines in her project, while Jack's were lagging. One night she heard Jack berating a subordinate on a trumped up charge, as Jack needed scapegoats to hold him up.

This is when Roden tuned into the security video.

"Jack, could you come here", Stephanie called out from her office. Jack yelled one more thing at his team member, before they left, then entered Stephanie's office.

"Jack, you see all my team is gone for the day?"

"Yes".

"That's because I demand honesty and efficiency. I preemptively keep them on track. My people follow my will without question. I could help you."

"I don't need your academic waffle. I've been here long enough to get my team saying 'Yes Sir'. It's called 'street smarts'". Jack's voice was short and sharp. "And I'm a big guy, and that gets respect".

"Yes, you are. But ultimately it's not size that people follow. It's competence. If you worked in my team, you are bigger, but you would still willingly follow me."

She continued, "observe my leadership style. I lead by example. That means I have to do everything better, so my people will strive to reach my standard. Even the little things. Look who had the most neatly pressed shirt or the healthiest lunch. That's right - me."

Jack glared at her. He leaned forward and over her with his bigger physical presence, supporting his weight by placing his hands on her desk. "I've had enough for today. Butt out because I'm about the lose it." Though buttons were being pushed, he knew he should not use his physical dominance to sort this out. "I don't want to do something I would regret".

It was at this point Roden called Janice over to see building situation.
"Is that a physical threat?" asked Stephanie her looming coworker.

"Drop it".

"Look, if it was, I would not bother HR with it, even though this is reportable. That's not how I roll. I prefer to rely on my own mettle".

"I agree, No HR. But if it did get physical it would be a police matter within a few seconds, as that's how quickly I'd sort out anyone, man or woman, who disrespected me."

Janice gave Roden a look of concern. Roden, glued to the monitor, motioned her to settle. He was aware of Stephanie's hubris. Now she was the vulnerable one it seemed.

"No police. What happens in the office, stays in the office", Stephanie stated.

Jack was rolling up his sleeves, almost subconsciously, to intimidate her. "Now I don't want one more word about my team."

She ploughed on regardless, "It's just I feel I need to tell you how to run them effectively".

Jack right fist thumped her desk and his teeth bit into his lower lip.

"Let's settle this now, if you're man enough." Stephanie approached into his personal space.

"Should we intervene now?" asked Janice, "he might hurt her". It was obvious Jack was taller heavier than Stephanie, and she was pushing him to the limit. Roden remembered how Stephanie had chastised him before, when he was throwing his weight around in the office. "No, let them go a bit", he said to Janice.

"Back off", Jack snapped and shoved her. With perfect balance Stephanie held his hands and pirouetted on her toes, using his momentum flung him into his door. Jack turned, fuming.

He charged at her. He was a big target. She neatly stepped to her right and ripped her knee up into his midsection. Jack dropped to all fours, winded.

"My God! She knows how to fight", exclaimed Janice. "Let's let it go just a bit more". But now Roden was the one looking concerned.

Stephanie kicked off her heels and removed her skirt. Her defined, strong thighs were now apparent. She kicked Jack in his butt. Her muscular leg generated so much power, it propelled him forward onto his face. She bent her knees in a plié then leapt gracefully through the air over him to give her more space to manoeuvre.

Jack launched a more controlled attack this time. He advanced, grabbing her shoulders and getting his head down next to hers, then using his weight to drive her back towards the wall. Stephanie was trying to resist, with her hands on his shoulders too, but Jack had the momentum. The hard wall was rapidly approaching her back. Her right hand dropped down then snapped back up. Jack's lowered head jerked violently upwards, with her fist following through.

She now simply disengaged from him as his legs stopped. She stepped right to let him drop forwards, out cold. Stephanie raised her arms triumphantly over the big fallen man. She was so thrilled, her hand disappeared into her panties to pleasure herself.

Jack started to come around. She got a glass of water for him, as it seemed she had now slipped into good cop mode after bad cop beat his arse. Jack sipped it slowly, still light headed.

There was a bewilderment in Jack's eyes, and a growing look of fear. "Tell you what big fella", she said, "I'll give you a chance to get one back on the lady. I've seen your big arms. How about we armwrestle?"

There were two possible reasons for this. She was feeling pity or she was feeling cocky. Whichever one it was, it angered Jack. He didn't hesitate to take the challenge. He sat at the workdesk where she was ready. He actually felt lifted by her comment about his arms, even though he didn't go to the gym.

Jack drove hard and moved her arm slowly back. In desperation he got his weight over her surprisingly resistant hand, leveraging it close to the table.

"I refuse to go down any further", Stephanie stated defiantly. Jack called on all his muscle reserves, but progress was halted. She then felt a moment of rest to recuperate in his pressure. She capitalised and moved him up a couple of inches. She knew fatigue was setting in. "Do you know how many laps I can swim?" she asked him. Jack tried to screen out her mind games. But her endurance now had them back to even. "In three seconds your forearm will exhaust and your wrist will buckle from my pressure". Jack was now determined not to let this bitch's words come true, and redoubled his efforts, which only seemed to tire him more quickly, and as she forecast, his wrist bent back. She was now in control of his hand. She engaged the muscles from her core to her fingers and pulled his hand down to knock against the table.

Triumphant she flexed her arm and felt her biceps through her blouse. "She never lets me down", Stephanie boasted about her muscle.

"Fuck, this woman's invincible", exclaimed Janice.

Jack was despondent and not looking up. Janice came around behind him. "Now time to pay up", she said. Jack had not noticed she had taken her panties off. She grabbed him in a headlock and pulled him off the chair. Frantically Jack ripped his elbow back into her stomach. To his despair it harmlessly bounced off her flexed core.

"Ok, you better go and break it up now", relented Janice to Roden. A very nervous Roden shook his head. "Come on, man up", she said to him, realising the prospect of confronting this woman was frightening.

Stephanie dragged Jack onto his back and deftly applied a figure four leg hold to his neck. He cried out as he felt the power his her thighs. He pulled and punched at them uselessly. She manoeuvred around so her wet pussy was pressing againtst his mouth. He knew what he had to do and ceased struggling. She was so aroused, she came quickly and loudly.

She got to her feet, pulling him up. She ripped his trousers down. To his dismay, he was fully erect. "Let that be a symbol of your obedience to me", she said. She rubbed her forefinger up and down his rigid member. "Come!" she commanded and he ejaculated. "I'm completely in control of your pleasure and pain now. It's the start of a new world order and I'm calling the shots".

She wiped him down with a tissue. Then she grabbed his now relaxed penis and walked him around the office by it, like she was training a dog. "Leave your trousers off and go make me a coffee", she ordered. Jack had no fight left. He made the best coffee she'd tasted for a while.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post: