Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Feb-21, 15:16
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default The Watermelon Crush Bet and My Broken Jaw

Brooke waited on the floor. Her skin was tanned and she had wavy, chin length, bob styled, hair. She was dressed in a tight black tanktop paired with ladies running shorts.

I inspected the watermelon. I moved it around my hands. It was solid and of a normal size. There were no imperfections.

I handed the melon to Brooke.

"Ever do this before?" I said.

She smiled and shook her head. "First time for me. Do you know of anyone that can do this?"

"I've seen a few videos here and there. This will be the first time that I'll be watching in person, though."

She weighed the melon with her hands. "Well, let's see what I can do," she said.

She had shapely runners legs, but she was a skinny woman. I was pretty curious to see how she would do.

She positioned the melon as high up into her crotch as she could and held it there. Then she gripped it between her inner thighs.

"Cross your ankles," I said. "That'll help."

When she crossed them, the muscles in her quads became more visible as she engaged her squeeze.

"This melon is so hard," she said. "It hurts to even squeeze it."

"Don't hurt yourself."

"It's okay. I won't get hurt. I'll soften this melon first before that happens."

She had a determined look on her face.

She started squeezing harder. I was impressed at the lines of seperation in her legs. The muscles were really starting to show.

She grunted and took deep breaths in and out. Her grip was tight. There was now practically no gap between her legs. I could only imagine what the scene would be if it was a man's head instead of the melon between her thighs.

"I'm feeling it give a little bit," she said, excited.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

She moaned and clenched the muscles in her face.

"You're getting there," I said. "Keep it up."

She locked out her legs and raised her hips and gave several bursts of power. She was now panting in exertion.

When the melon cracked, the sound reverberated through the room.

She looked at me with an open mouth. "Oh?" She said, and then started laughing.

"Holy shit," I said.

As she continued squeezing, I watched as the melon deflated into her thighs. There was a large crack on the visible side. It became bigger as she squeezed. "Fuck yeah," she said.

The juices in the melom started to flow out and smear onto her thighs.

She flashed her teeth and rotated to the side and continued driving her thigh into the melon. The juices were now spilling onto the floor and soaking into the backside of her shorts. It looked like her legs were bloodied.

Eventually, the melon was snapped in half. I stared in bewilderment.

She held the two halves up and bit into one half. "Well, how about that?" She said.

"Wow."

She put aside both halves of the melon and pointed at her thighs. "You want to clean me up?"

I continued staring at her, speechless. When she repeated her question, I shook myself out of it. "Of course," I said.

I grabbed a towel, bent down, and started wiping her thighs.

"That was pretty amazing, huh?" She said.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Wait. Did you forget our bet?" She said.

I stopped wiping, closed my eyes, and exhaled out.

"You remember, right?" She said.

"Yes. I remember."

"Well, what are you waiting for then?"

She spread her legs open and waited for me. She gestured at me with her hand.

How stupid of me to agree to the bet.

I gulped in fear before reclining my head back onto her crotch.

When she started squeezing, I was immediately in a panic. When I tried to lower my chin, she grabbed it and pulled me further into her crotch. I felt enormous pressure on my head. I kicked my legs and squirmed from side to side. I even tried to tap out. But she wasn't going to let go and I knew it. I felt my face muscles folding up into the front of my face. I couldn't say a word even if I wanted to. It hurt so bad. Mucus was filling in my mouth and my nose was runny.

The pressure eventually became so much that I started to fade. My eyes were droopy and I was wheezing for air. The moment after I heard a loud crack, I passed out. When I woke up, I was in incredible pain. Brooke's squeeze had broken my jaw and she had to drive me to the hospital.

It took a very long time to recover, but I learned my lesson. I'll never make a stupid bet like that ever again.

-Lovethegrapevine
**Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed reading this, please hit the "thank you" button, leave a comment, or consider reading my other stories that I have posted previously. Thanks!**
Old 01-Jul-21, 17:51
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Watermelon Crush Bet and My Broken Jaw

Thank You
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:

Tags
crush, crushing, headscissor, headscissors, passout, squeeze