Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-17, 04:54
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How did you get into mixed wrestling before the internet?

I saw fetish female wrestling (not pro wrestling) on TV on one of the late-night HBO adult TV shows when I was around 13 years old (around 1996 or 1997), and I remember I was watching it with my cousin and his dad came in and said "that's called a fetish". I then searched for it on the web that night and found dwwgalaxy.com and facesit.com. And then I mostly forgot about all this stuff until I was 18 (2001) and went to college... and by then DWW had a pretty good presence for digital material with some releases by young Eva and Luzia in mixed matches...

Last edited by ryandev; 03-Jul-17 at 05:15.
Old 03-Jul-17, 06:27
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piethans [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
....... But before the internet came to life how did you get to know that there are people who share your interest and that there is a market for such stuff? .......

..........Yet, when you were young, how did you get to know that there are people producing mixed wrestling? ..........
Mostly I had no idea. I'd seen a few of Stanton's booklets but it was only with the internet that I discovered the 'scene'.
Old 03-Jul-17, 16:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mixed Wrestling was more exciting before internet. It had the fashination of the forbidden, the emotion of the discovery, the satisfaction given by a difficult achievement. It was like the quest of the holy Graal. You had to look carefully for advertisment in BB and Pro Wrestling magazine, or in S/M magazines. Then, if you were lucky and consistent enough, you could find the keys to enter in our marvellous word: AM/FEM with its advertisments (I wrote to dozeds of them, and most of them kept the money but didn't answer), the british magazine Amazon in Action. I bought the first super 8 films, then the first low quality videos . Then I was lucky to meet Beatrice Goffen, my first match ever, and Phil Barret and his girls of WISC (Sonia, Sharry, Georgina, Maggie). Now all is much easier, but as banal as shopping in a mall! And, of couse, I'm 30 years older!!!
Amfem sent me their book every time I sent them money. Maybe the extra postage to italy threw them off, and that's too bad. They really should have sent you what you paid for (or, who knows, maybe it was customs). But my sense of them is that they were organized and responsible. One time I sent them a payment form an old magazine and they wrote me back saying I was 5 dollars short, so I sent them the 5 and they sent me the magazine. They did all the work themselves keeping the advertisements up to date and all that.

and I agree with the other poster above. Amfem was basically where it was at for sessions. There wasn't much else. Maybe a domination magazine if you got lucky or the back of the village voice.

And there was the occasional article or even letter to the editor. SPorts review wrestling, Nugget, Cavalier, Legshow & some other wrestling mags. I remember when DWW was featured in a wrestling mag and I was blown away. The ladies were so pretty and I was like 22 and horny and too poor for sessions. I was blown away.

A fun thing about early Amfem - you used to write the wrestlers letters some of the time. It was so different. E-mail changed everything.