Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-18, 03:37
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Absolute Victory - wrestling for sexual dominance

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCguy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about you do a variety of female sexual dominance, like being pinned down and fucked hard by the female victor. Strapon is fine too, but the internet is full of strapon videos, so femdom sex in a wrestling setting is more unique IMHO. Just a thought.
Good idea. I dig strapons personally, but it wasn't always my thing. Rough sex would be cool too.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 04:50
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Kink shaming in a kink community, good times. Something can be not your cup of tea, but it doesn't mean it's bad or wrong. I'm not into feet or CBT, but I know plenty of people on here are, and that's totally fine, I just won't buy those videos. I'm not going to say they shouldn't exist just because they aren't my bag.

Personally, I am definitely into strap on play and pegging and while I'm probably going to skip any video that is female vs female or appears to be maledom as neither are really my thing, I'm definitely going to buy any f vs m video with Zoe in it from what I saw from that preview video. Definitely looking forward to this.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 07:50
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Nobody is kink-shaming (that I saw). Zweig asked for people's feedback, and we gave it. I won't be buying this video, or even downloading a video preview of it, if there is one.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 12:38
Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35
Last Achievements

As long as the males are not just there to make up the numbers but are at the very least giving their female opponents a real fight, and, heavens to Betsy, winning now and then! LOL! Hopefully the photo of the guy celebrating what looks like victory with his dick in the womans mouth bodes well, but I feel Ive seen this pic before somewhere.

Added after 31 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy wrestles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
just get believable losers. It looks awful when a big muscle guy pretends to lose to a smaller girl. Old guys, skinny guys, small guys all ok and if the girls starts to lose have another jump in to help her until she is in control again.
Not a fan of the butt stuff. I rather see a girl take her prize by taking a guys load by jerking / sucking when he all wiped out and pinned by another girl.
i totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is incredible. Bravo on this incredible project! I especially love your talent roster. Can't wait for the site to launch!
I just saw the promo vid and though Im not a fan of everything depicted in it, ie spitting, the male getting a dildo up his ass, foot worship, ball bustin, theres enough it seems for me to thoroughly enjoy!

Last edited by redmanx; 18-Jun-18 at 12:33.
Old 18-Jun-18, 12:56
Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Still haven't received a link to this amazing preview I keep hearing so much about, despite signing up for the mailing list 3 times.
Old 18-Jun-18, 13:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Still haven't received a link to this amazing preview I keep hearing so much about, despite signing up for the mailing list 3 times.
If you're using GMail, check your "Promotions" tab. Should be there. And if it is, please drag the email to your "Primary" tab. This way you will receive any future emails in the main tab.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 17:22
Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13 Points: 1,110, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don’t judge anyone's tastes so please don't misunderstand my post, anyway I can see his point, altough he exposed it in a rough way. I think that a woman, to really own and dominate a man, does not need a fake dick to conquer him, emulating or pretending to have the symbol of male power. She just does not need it and does it with her female weapons. That is just my point of view and of course I don't want to judge anyone's preferences, since I know strapon is very appreciated by many
What you don't seem to understand during the course of using you as her bitch she gets a powerful orgasm from the pounding she is giving you
Old 18-Jun-18, 18:29
Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What you don't seem to understand during the course of using you as her bitch she gets a powerful orgasm from the pounding she is giving you
And that she may not NEED it, but she WANTS the rush of asserting her power and domination, especially if she's not as assertive in her real life. There are a lot of layers, here. There are tons of sites that just focus on wrestling and facesitting. Combining wrestling with these ultimate punishment rounds is much, MUCH less common. This site looks awesome, and they have THEEEE hottest mixed wrestler around, ZOE!
The Following User Says Thank You to SonicBoom For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 19:32
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

I’m looking forward to seeing some of these videos. Competitiveness is most important for me, whoever wins. I don’t even mind if the women cheats in some way such as ‘grabbing’ something sensitive or gets help from another women for a few seconds. I found that a lot of Ultimate Surrender f/m vids suffered from either being totally scripted/uncompetitive, or the women just getting steamrollered by a much larger guy for the sake of just getting to the sex. I think if you can bring genuine competative victory (or defeat) for the women then it’ll be great.
Besides Zoe, who else is on the roster?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 17:13
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I like the camera work a lot. It looks very professional. And the contenders are good looking.

I'm more vanilla, though. Sexual domination does not appeal to me and the strapon thing turns me off.

But I'm sure that lots of people like it, by the amount of material that is available. I wish you success.