Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-18, 21:56
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: The Modern Amazons

Julian now has to serve his punishment after his humiliating defeat to Silvia. I included your suggestion, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . I also included some other forms of female domination.

Part 14: Serving The Queen

Following his humiliating defeat, Julian now had to serve the winner Silvia for two days. He didn't want to be seen as a sore loser and decided to honor the punishment he chose for himself in case of losing. He wanted it to be over as soon as possible so he arrived the very next day. He arrived to Silvia's house feeling badly humiliated. He was still bruised from the fight and feeling a bit sore. It wasn't just his own loss that bothered him but the fact that the girls beat the boys 3 to 1 in total. He didn't just lose a battle, he and his boys lost a war - a gender war.

Silvia greeted Julian. She was home alone. She was casually dressed and wore a pink women's tracksuit. Julian agreed to serve her for two days. This included cleaning her house and cooking for her. Silvia also wanted to retaliate to Julian for calling her mother an Italian housewife in a degrading way. Silvia decided to make him wear her mother's clothes so that while Julian would be doing chores for her he wouldn't be just doing the work of a housewife but would also be dressed like one.

Silvia handed Julian her mother's feminine blue dress with short sleeves. She also gave him a pair of white panties to wear and a white bra. Julian put on the women's clothes in shame. He was starting to get overwhelmed with embarrassment as he was standing in front of his bitter rival Silvia wearing her mother's clothes. Silvia then gave him a feminine apron. Julian was now completely emasculated as he was indeed looking like some housewife. On top of everything, he was still a bit bruised from the beating that Silvia gave him.

Silvia laughed at him a bit and started to taunt him.

"After all your manly bravado and trash-talk I made you look like this! You're bruised from the fight while I don't even have a scratch on my face and you're dressed like a housewife. It turned out that you fight like a woman and it's only fitting that you dress like one as well!" said Silvia.

Julian didn't want to argue back. He was too demoralized after his defeat. He just to go through his punishment with as little drama as possible.

"So what do you want me to do first?" Julian asked submissively.

"It's so nice to finally see you so humble and submissive! You should cook me a lunch first. Let's go to the kitchen. Make some spaghetti!" Silvia showed Julian where the kitchen was.

After Silvia and Julian walked to the kitchen, Julian started cooking lunch for Silvia. Silvia sat down and looked at some magazines that were laying on the table. She started browsing them while simultaneously talking to Julian.

"You're quietly cooking me a lunch like a good housewife. No more macho bravado from you. I really gave you a nice lesson in humility!" Silvia was proud of herself.

Julian couldn't believe how embarrassing the situation was. He was cooking a meal for his bitter female rival Silvia while wearing a dress and a feminine apron. It was a sign of his complete defeat and capitulation to her. On top of everything, she was now taunting him. Julian listened to her taunts in shame without saying anything back.

"Just make sure you won't do anything wrong, Juli. Otherwise I might have to spank you!" Silvia continued to taunt him.

This was now getting more and more degrading for Julian! He was hoping that Silvia would spare him with the insults at least but Silvia wanted to enjoy as many benefits from her convincing KO victory as possible. Being able to tease and taunt Julian was one of them.

Silvia continued with her insults, "You know why I call you Juli? It's not because I would like you so much but because I can just beat you up anytime I want! I mean, after last night, you can't really argue against it, can you? I gave you a humiliating one-sided beatdown in that last round! It's only right that I give you a pet name now that you're my bitch."

"Yes, you beat me fair and square," Julian admitted in shame and humiliation.

The worst thing for Julian was that he knew that Silvia was right. After how she handled him the night before, Julian felt like he couldn't possibly win a physical confrontation against her. Silvia just seemed too strong and too athletic for him. It was very demoralizing for Julian to be alone in the same house with his bitter enemy Silvia who could beat him up anytime she wanted. It made him feel very submissive and intimidated.

Silvia kept talking, "You boys here keep talking tough until you get your ass whooped, then you become completely submissive to us. It's such a joy to watch you so humble now!"

"We agreed to such punishment and I will honor it. I'm a man of my words," said Julian. He was still cooking lunch for Silvia while Silvia kept browsing the magazines.

"You're not that bad Julian. It looks like you learned your lesson not to mess with me. It's your sister who is the problem. I hope I will be able to turn her into my bitch one day as well. I would love nothing more that to make her humble as well," said Silvia.

Julian didn't comment anything. He was feeling even more ashamed as Silvia kept bringing up his sister Clara. He didn't even want to imagine how Clara would feel if she would see him degraded like this, especially after talking so much about how their family should worry about their prestige and reputation.

Julian finished cooking and served Silvia the meal.

Silvia commented, "I will eat first and then you will eat if I will leave something for you, you servant!"

Julian sat down and was waiting for Silvia to finish eating. He was getting bored so he picked up some magazines that Silvia was reading before.

Silvia noticed it and mocked him, "Yeah, go ahead, read some girly magazines! This will suit you more than acting tough! They have some articles about yoga. You should do that instead of fighting, you sissy."

Julian felt embarrassed. On top of being dressed in women's clothes he was now also reading women's magazines. However, he simply had nothing else to do at the moment. Besides, the defeat that Silvia handed to him really hurt his manliness to the point where he was now not even trying to act manly anymore.

Silvia finished eating and gave Julian what was left. "Here you go, you can eat the leftovers now that the alpha female has finished with her meal."

Julian thanked her, "Thank you, Silvia!"

Julian wanted to keep Silvia as satisfied as possible. It was extremely painful and humiliating that he had to act so submissively to his enemy but he feared Silvia's retribution in case he would anger her with something. He was now pretty much at her mercy. Julian was getting angry at himself for taking such bet, although on the hand, had he won, the reward of having Silvia as his servant would definitely have been worth it. He played a high stakes game and lost and now had to deal with the consequences.

"I see I taught you some nice manners. It's such a shame that men in this town have to be beaten up and humbled before they learn how to respect the ladies," said Silvia.

Julian finished eating. Silvia decided to taunt him some more, "It's funny how both you and your sister called me lazy. Even if I was lazy, doesn't this just make it even more humiliating for you? I mean that only means that you were beaten up by a lazy woman then. I guess I'm so naturally superior to you that I don't even need to work hard to beat a wimp like you! I'm a superior person, a superior woman!"

Julian kept listening to Silvia tormenting him with her words. It was complete agony and torture.

Silvia then decided to pick a degrading punishment for Julian, "I'll be a lazy girl then. I'm too lazy to even walk around here. Since you are my submissive servant now, you will have to carry me on your back and crawl around the house with me on top of you!"

Julian couldn't believe that Silvia picked such a humiliating punishment for him. He tried to protest, "Please, Silvia! We only agreed that I will do the chores like cleaning and cooking. Don't degrade me now!"

"You and your sister kept insulting me! You were both running your mouth! You will have to pay for your words. I'm not asking much from you, just a little gesture of submission. I want to see you truly humbled so that you won't try to challenge me anymore! Come on, crawl over here on your knees!" said Silvia.

Julian had no choice but to do what Silvia wanted. He had no fight left in him. On top of that, Silvia intimidated him after the beating that she gave him. She knocked him out, defeated him and conquered him. He had to do what his conqueroress wanted.

Julian had to crawl over to the other side of the table where Silvia was. Silvia got on top of him and started riding him on his back like he was a pony. It was completely degrading for Julian. He had to take Silvia to the living room so that she would watch some TV.

Silvia insulted Julian while on top of him, "This is some nice work out for you, wimp. I can afford to be lazy because I'm just so naturally strong and athletically gifted. I'm just a superior specimen. A superior female specimen!"

Those insults were another dose of pure agony for Julian. He was mad at himself and at the other boys for letting this happen. After they lost to the Amazons, the Amazons started to become much more bold and confident talking about their female superiority. Julian and his boys embarrassed the entire male gender by being unable to shut them up. Julian felt like this was a big loss for all the men in the town. It looked like the women did indeed win a little gender war.

Then things got even worse for Julian! He was getting so overwhelmed by embarrassment and emasculation that he was starting to get sexually aroused by it! It was becoming even more humiliating that he could even imagine! Silvia's complete dominance over him brought out his secret desires and fantasies about female domination that he tried to hard to suppress. He felt that he was getting an erection. Luckily for him, the tight panties that he was wearing managed to keep his cock restrained a bit so that it wasn't visible to Silvia.

Eventually, Julian carried Silvia to the living room on his back. Silvia sat down on the couch and started watching TV. She then ordered Julian to go back to work, "Nice work, my slave! Now bring me some ice cream, then do the dishes!"

Julian did what Silvia ordered and then joined her in the living room. Silvia made herself really comfortable and took her socks off. Julian sat down next to her and Silvia ordered him to rub her feet.

Julian now had to rub the feet of his bitter enemy that he hated with passion! His manly pride was completely evaporating. He was reduced to being nothing but a mere servant for a woman that he hated. He was starting to get afraid that Silvia might exploit him being so intimidated by her and take it too far.

Silvia enjoyed the massage she was getting and commented, "I feel like a Roman aristocratic lady who captured a wimpy Germanic barbarian and made him her slave in his own land."

Silvia was now bringing up her Italian heritage and insulted Julian's German background!

Silvia then ordered Julian to start cleaning the house. She showed him where the cleaning equipment was and told him what he had to do. He spent most of the afternoon cleaning Silvia's house while Silvia was in her room chatting on the phone with her friends. Julian then had to make a dinner for Silvia.

Julian didn't know whether he would have to sleep at Silvia's place as well. He asked Silvia about it, "I'm not sure whether I will have to sleep here as well or just return the next day?"

"You will have to stay here! We agreed for two days," said Silvia.

"Alright, where will I sleep then?" Julian was curious.

"You will sleep right next to me in my bed. I might need you to bring me something during the night. You need to be ready to serve your lady all the time," said Silvia.

Silvia then showed Julian her room. She gave him her mother's long white satin nightgown to sleep in while she wore black satin pajamas.

Julian put on the feminine nightgown. Silvia not only brought out Julian's secret desires for female domination by dominating him but she also triggered his suppressed fantasies about crossdressing and being feminized. As he put on the soft feminine satin material on himself, he unwillingly got an erection again.

Silvia was already in bed. She looked at Julian and noticed his erection and started to laugh, "It looks like you are excited! It seems like you like women's clothes. How humiliating for you, you sissy!"

Julian didn't comment anything but just laid down in bed next to Silvia. It was a weird situation that he was sleeping next to an attractive woman but feeling horrible about it.

Silvia started to pet Julian in a domineering way. "My sweet little servant," said Silvia as she caressed Julian.

They were both tired and went to sleep. Silvia woke up few hours later and couldn't go back to sleep. She woke up Julian and ordered him to grab her something to eat, "Wake up, servant! Bring me a chocolate from the fridge in the kitchen!"

Julian woke up and did what Silvia wanted. It was very degrading but he had no choice but to serve her.

He submissively brought Silvia a chocolate bar and commented, "Here, I hope I picked the right one."

Silvia took the chocolate bar. "This is why I wanted you to stay here over the night. It's nice to have a humble servant bringing me food to the bed."

Eventually, Silvia got back to sleep. She woke up the next morning and noticed that Julian was still sleeping.

Silvia started to gently pet Julian to wake him up, "Wake up, Julia! Wake up little princess! It's time to serve me some more!"

Julian woke up, "Good morning, Silvia."

Silvia started talking to Julian, "Anastasia wanted me to show you something. She finally got over your relationship. We talked about it a lot. She told me about what you liked the most. Just wait here for a moment."

Silvia left her room and returned a little bit later. Julian was lying on the bed and looked at her as she walked through the doors.

Silvia walked close to the bed. Julian then noticed that she was holding a strap-on dildo in her hands!

Silvia commented, "Anastasia told me that you liked getting pegged with a strap-on, you little slut!"

Julian was horribly embarrassed. He couldn't believe that Anastasia told that to Silvia. Julian guessed that Anastasia was really angry at him for breaking up with her and then challenging her club.

Silvia continued to talk, "Don't worry. She didn't tell anyone but me. I'll keep it a secret as well. It's just so funny to me. I simply wanted to let you know that I know your little secret. You acted macho but you secretly like dominant women, don't you? You won't fool me anymore."

"You really want to degrade me as much as possible, do you?" said Julian.

Silvia walked even closer to Julian and gently caressed him again, "Awww, you poor little boy! I already humiliated you enough. I don't have a problem with you anymore, only with your sister. You know what, I will show you my kindness. You won't have to serve me today if you will just do one thing right now. You will give me a little kiss on the feet and admit that I'm your queen and that you won't dare to defy me anymore. This will show me that I achieved what I wanted and humbled you. Then I will let you go."

Julian felt happy that Silvia showed him some mercy. He accepted her offer. He got out of the bed and knelt before his conqueroress Silvia and kissed her on her feet. The soft satin material of the feminine nightgown that he was wearing was covering his knees from touching the carpet. "Thank you for your mercy, my queen! I won't dare to defy you anymore!" Julian commented after the kiss, still on his knees.

Silvia liked it and jumped back into her bed. She still held the strap-on dildo in her hand.

Julian stood up and looked at her, "Can I really go now?"

"Sure, the doors aren't locked. Your clothes are where you left them. You can just walk out of the house," said Silvia.

"Thanks for being so kind, I really mean it. I guess you aren't that bad after all," said Julian. He was genuinely glad that Silvia showed him mercy.

"You can go if you want..." said Silvia. She then gave Julian a seductive look and added, "but you can also stay in my room..."

Julian gave Silvia a confused look, "What for?"

Julian started to feel as if Silvia was seducing him! He couldn't believe it!

"I'm bored. We solved our conflict as far as I'm concerned after you accepted my female dominance. We can hang out a bit. Lie down next to me, if you want," said Silvia. She looked really relaxed wearing her comfortable and soft black satin pajamas. She was a natural beauty with nice long dark hair and sparkling blue eyes.

Julian couldn't resist Silvia's beauty and charm and decided to talk with her a bit now that he didn't have to be her servant anymore. "Alright, just let me get down to dress myself." He was still wearing Silvia's mother's feminine nightgown.

"Don't be silly. No one else will see you here wearing this but me and I already know that you like it," said Silvia.

Julian lied down next to Silvia. Silvia then gently poked his nightgown and teased him, "You like wearing women's clothes, be honest!"

Julian was feeling ashamed but at this point, he felt like his manliness was completely gone. He decided to just let himself go into his fantasies and admitted it, "Well, if it's something nice, feminine and soft like this nightgown that your mother is wearing, I admit it does arouse me a little bit."

"I can see that!" said Silvia and pointed at Julian's visible erection.

Julian blushed. He tried to change the subject of conversation. "Your mother is a classy lady, I'm sorry if I offended you by talking about her."

Silvia liked that Julian apologized. He didn't need to be her servant anymore and Silvia took his words as genuine. "As long as you respect us women from now on, we'll be fine."

"I have to admit, it will be hard not to respect you after the whooping you Amazons gave us boys," said Julian. He was being honest again. He wanted to give Silvia and the girls some deserved credit so that he wouldn't look like a sore loser.

Silvia laughed. She liked that Julian was giving the girls praise. She then commented, "I hope your sister Clara will respect me as well. If she will try to come after me with her petty manipulative tricks, she will end up humbled just like you."

Julian didn't like that Silvia brought Clara into conversation again. He didn't like the conflict that these two women were having and he didn't like that Silvia was constantly talking bad about his sister.

Julian got a bit bold and playfully teased Silvia a little, "You keep talking about Clara, Silvia. Are you sure you don't have a crush on her? You know what they say, those who hate each other... Love each other!"

Silvia laughed at Julian's remark. "You're really funny. Maybe if your sister wasn't such a bitch I would really have a little lesbian crush on her. I admit that she is good looking. To be honest, you're a cute boy as well, Julian. You're both really cute specimens."

"So you really are a lesbian?" asked Julian.

"I like both boys and girls," Silvia answered.

"Are you sure you like boys?"

Silvia gave Julian a seductive look and started gently stroking his face, "I gave you a nice compliment, didn't I?"

Julian was now further convinced that Silvia was seducing him.

Silvia found Julian attractive and at the same time she also desperately wanted to get back at Clara. Silvia knew that by seducing Clara's little brother and making him fall to her charms she would make Clara very mad.

Julian didn't answer anything but just enjoyed Silvia's hand touching his face. It was the same hand that beat him up and knocked him out few days ago. It was nice that Silvia was gentle to him for a change. He was starting to get really attracted to her.

Silvia commented, "Like I said, both you and Clara are attractive." She then made a joke, "If those were the Roman times, I'd enslave both of you two cute blonde Germanics after conquering you. Then I would have you serving me and taking care of my every need, including sexual ones."

Julian liked the joke and laughed. "You'd really like to be a dominant noble lady, wouldn't you?"

"Just the kind of woman you like," answered Silvia. She got really close to Julian.

Julian was now getting mixed feelings. The situation was getting a bit awkward. He was considering leaving, but Silvia was too hard to resist. Julian and Silvia suddenly exchanged a passionate kiss.

Silvia managed to successfully seduce her former enemy and after the kiss, she commented, "Maybe you were right after all that those who hate each other also secretly love each other?"

Julian was feeling a bit awkward. He was starting to think about Clara and how mad she would be if she knew that he was in bed with her fierce enemy. It seemed like the situation with Anastasia was repeating itself! Julian just couldn't resist dominant women!

Julian voiced his concern, "Isn't this getting a bit out of hand, Silvia? Not so long ago we wanted to beat each other up. I don't think love is the right word, it's just a weird confusing situation."

"I know what you love," said Silvia. She then picked up the strap-on again and waved it in front of Julian!

Julian felt embarrassed again. It looked like Silvia wanted to fuck him with a strap-on! In any sort of normal situation he would protest against it immediately, it just seemed totally absurd to let his female rival do that to him, but after everything that went on over the last days, Julian was now getting weirdly aroused by the idea. Silvia beat him up and humiliated him to the point where he felt like he didn't have a shred of manliness left in his body. She conquered him and emasculated him to the extent where she might just as well take his body for whatever pleasure she wanted as her spoils of war and it wouldn't make much difference. Julian didn't have any manly pride left to protect anymore.

Silvia noticed that Julian was getting excited. She encouraged him some more, "I know you would love me to fuck you with it. Don't be ashamed about it! You're a submissive boy who likes a dominant alpha female like me."

Julian didn't know what to answer back. Silvia was right.

Silvia let Julian have some time to make the decision, "I just want it to be consensual. I don't want you talking around that I raped you or something. If you want me to ravish you with this, you will need to scream that you want me to fuck you. And then I will give you want you want."

Julian was starting to feel ashamed about his desires and he instinctively got up from Silvia's bed and started slowly walking away. He reached the hallway. Silvia put on the strap-on. She started to follow Julian and encouraged him, "Just say the word, sweetheart."

Julian turned around and saw Silvia with her strap-on already on her. He wanted to resist his desires but couldn't. He just gave up and let his urge for being completely dominated and humiliated by a woman take over. "Alright, you win. Please fuck me Silvia!"

Silvia approached Julian and hugged him from behind. "Are you sure?"

Julian was now getting even more horny and aroused after feeling Silvia's athletic body close to him. The athletic female body that utterly dominated him and embarrassed him in a fight two days ago! The feel of Silvia's body was making Julian lose his mind in his desire for getting dominated by her. "Yes! Please fuck me! Just fuck me right here!"

"Alright, calm down you slut! I will do it," said Silvia. Julian bent over and Silvia raised the nightgown that he was wearing to reveal his naked ass.

Silvia then started fucking Julian with a strap-on right in the hallway next to the wall. As she was pounding him Julian started to moan from pleasure and arousal, feeling completely emasculated and turned on at the same time. Silvia broke his spirit and took his masculinity away and he was starting to love it.

They eventually moved back to Silvia's room again where Julian bent over Silvia's bed and Silvia continued to fuck him.

"Anastasia told me you like it if girls talk dirty to you while they're fucking you, is this right?" asked Silvia.

"Yes! Please Silvia! Talk dirty to me!" said Julian between his moans. He was completely losing his self control.

"You really moan like some slut! You are a slut for us dominant women!" Silvia started to insult Julian while fucking him.

Silvia then used a similar phrase that Clara used when she was gloating over Silvia's friend Anastasia, "I always knew that our rivalry will end like this. With me fucking you like my bitch that you are!"

This was just another humiliating thing to hear for Julian. He used to consider himself to be Silvia's rival and now he was reduced to being nothing but her submissive bitch. He accepted that role with total consent and was now getting turned on by Silvia's domination over him. Julian was growing to love Silvia for what she was, a superior female.

Silvia saw this as a perfect payback for Clara. The only problem was that Clara wasn't able to see it. Silvia started to fantasize about getting Clara in such submissive position to her as well. She brought it up to Julian, "I wonder if your sister ever pegged you like this, you slut. You're both perverts, aren't you? I wouldn't be surprised if your sister secretly likes to be submissive as well. I will make her beg me to fuck you just like you begged me."

Julian was getting more and more aroused. The humiliation of hearing those insults was making him really turned on. He was now completely lost in his fantasies about female domination and didn't want out of it.

Silvia kept ravishing Julian and continued to talk trash to him while fucking him, "You were really begging for this. What a complete victory for me. You accepted my superiority in every possible way, didn't you? Admit it!"

"You are superior to me!" Julian shouted back. As he uttered those words, he became even more aroused. The sheer embarrassment of having to admit this to his female enemy that he hated not so long ago was making him so turned on that he felt like he couldn't control himself anymore. He started rubbing his dick against the soft feminine material of the satin nightgown that he was still wearing. As he stroked his dick it didn't take long to ejaculate.

Julian started to moan uncontrollably as he exploded in delightful orgasm.

Silvia stopped fucking him. "I can't believe I just made you cum so easily by drilling your ass with my little toy. Wow! You really are a slut! You were desperate to get fucked and humiliated by a dominant woman, weren't you?"

Julian didn't say anything back but just kept moaning. Silvia then gave him a kiss and commented, "This was a lot of fun! I always wanted to fuck a man! It really feels empowering, especially after I whooped this same man in a fight as well!"

Julian eventually calmed down from the wild orgasm and commented, "You got what you wanted then, I guess. I just hope you won't seek to humiliate more men now."

"Only if they will behave naughty!" said Silvia, "You got what you wanted as well, didn't you? I did you a favor."

"You really did. Thanks," Julian admitted. He couldn't deny it after the orgasm he just had. He gave Silvia a kiss. He was starting to get more relaxed around her. He started to feel that Silvia had a pleasant side to her as well.

Silvia wanted a favor from Julian as well, "Now you can do a favor for me and talk some sense into your sister. She needs to stay away from me. Tell her how you got whooped and if she will still think that it's a good idea to mess with me, give me her number and I'll give her a call myself."

Julian was now really relaxed and joked a little bit, "Awww, Silvia wants Clara's number! Do you want to ask her out on a date?"

"Don't fool around, Julian. This is serious. Your sister can be really mean. I don't want her causing any more trouble," said Silvia.

"I promise you that I'll do what I can. I don't want her to get in trouble either. We should all just get along now," said Julian.

Silvia was pleased to hear that. Her plan of seducing Julian to use him to influence Clara seemed to be working.

Silvia then got really close to Julian and whispered in his ear, "If you will manage to keep her at bay, I will give you a nice reward, my dear Julian!"

Silvia then gave Julian a kiss. They said goodbye to each other.

As Julian got out of Silvia's house, he went through everything that happened in his mind. Silvia completely emasculated him. There was simply no other word to describe what she did to him. To make it even worse, he ended up begging her for more and started to enjoy it. His manliness was completely shattered. Even though he got back into his clothes, he felt like he could have just worn that dress Silvia made him wear for the rest of his life. He felt like he didn't even deserve to wear manly clothes anymore after embarrassing himself and his entire gender so badly. He was completely humiliated but at the same time weirdly aroused. He was starting to get really attracted to the dominant Silvia and was easily seduced by her.

Julian wasn't the only one who was humiliated by the girls. His friends Nick and Roberto suffered the same fate. They were all demoralized. It seemed like Martin was the only one eager to fight on.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 22-Aug-18 at 16:24.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 00:04
Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Such a great story, congratulations! Every chapter is intriguing and original, I can't wait for more... I really hope Anastasia and Silvia are going to crush Clara under their feet!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pool For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 11:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] mentioned classical mythology and I made a reference to it in this part. An interesting inspiration...

Part 15: Rhea Silvia

Julian kept thinking about what happened. He had mixed feelings about everything that went on. Most of all, he was feeling very demoralized about the whole club he started. He was badly humiliated by Silvia and felt like he couldn't fight for the manly cause anymore.

He wasn't the only one of the boys who had to serve a humiliating punishment after his loss. Roberto had to honor his bet and wrote a letter in which he admitted the superiority of the female gender to Alma who beat him up. Nick didn't have to do anything but the fact that he lost another fight to a woman was bad enough for him.

Julian was thinking about cancelling their entire project with his club after all the embarrassing losses to the Amazons but Martin talked him out of it.

Martin was the only one of the four boys who was still eager to fight on. He won the only fight for the boys when he beat up Natalija. He also beat Anastasia months ago. His only painful loss was to Silvia in a wild backyard fight. He was longing for revenge for that one.

Martin kept asking Julian about how his punishment at Silvia's house went. He was curious about Silvia's attitude and character and wanted to see if there were some weaknesses he could exploit. Julian didn't want to tell him much. He didn't want to admit that he got seduced by Silvia and that they started to like each other. Instead, he pretended that he still hated Silvia and started talking bad about her.

At one point, Julian brought up how Silvia neglected security despite her family having many valuable things at home, "You won't believe me how lazy and careless that bitch is. The doors were unlocked the whole time. I also caught her talking on the phone with her father that alarm system wasn't working but she carelessly replied that she was going to fix it next week. The only thing a burglar would need to do to get in would be to climb over the fence and walk into the house. She doesn't seem to care."

Martin replied, "She's a spoiled bitch, what do you expect? She never had any responsibilities in her life." Martin still resented Silvia for attacking him and beating him up, "I'm still mad at myself for letting her beat me up. She surprised me by being so aggressive and she caught me with a good shot that wobbled me. I underestimated her. I'm pretty confident I would whoop her in a rematch. I'm thinking about challenging her next and give us boys some confidence back. That is, if she would accept it in the first place."

Nick was listening to the conversation and started joking. "Well if she doesn't, you could just climb over the fence and walk into her house like Julian said. Then beat her up there."

Julian and Martin laughed.

Julian replied, "Or maybe you should just steal her chocolates."

The boys all laughed at his joke.

After the training, Martin decided to call Silvia. He wanted to see if she would accept his challenge.

They said hello to each other and Martin then immediately started talking trash to Silvia, "You girls keep talking that you beat us boys but I won my fight. I'd like to have my revenge after you assaulted me. I want to fight you next in your club!"

Silvia didn't like how she was challenged immediately after winning a fight against Julian. She felt like she needed some rest. Martin annoyed her. She decided to taunt him back a bit.

"I just had a fight, you dog. You had two weeks of rest. Give me some time to relax and then I might think about it. Besides, I already beat you convincingly and made you my bitch. What would I gain from fighting you again? Send me some other wimp," said Silvia.

Martin didn't like her answer. "You cowardly woman, just what I thought. I can give you a few weeks of rest then. Just tell me the date when your lazy ass will be ready to take a beating."

"I'll tell you when I'll feel like it. I don't owe you a rematch after the one-sided beating that I already gave you. You're a wimp, a wuss! You're not worth my time! Like I said, send someone new. Send me some new wimp!" said Silvia.

"You bitch!" Martin was furious with Silvia's attitude. She was starting to really annoy him. He was longing for revenge and wanted his chance for a rematch. The shameful defeat that he received at the hands of Silvia was hurting his pride badly and he wanted to fix the situation.

"Bye, bye! You wuss!" Silvia had the final word. The phone call was over.

Martin was really angry at Silvia. The painful memories of the humiliation she inflicted on him were impossible to forget. She not only beat him up and made him beg for mercy but also forced him to wear her bikini and made him swim in it in front of her. It was a very traumatizing event for his manly pride. Martin wanted to get back at Silvia in any way possible.

The next day, Martin went to work. He was still thinking about Silvia and how mad he was at her.

Martin was working in a bigger city nearby. He used to train at a gym there. He decided to go back to that gym that day after he was done with his job. The atmosphere in Julian's club was really depressive after all the defeats and Martin wanted to cheer himself up a bit by working out with his old buddies that he knew from his old gym.

Martin walked into the gym. It was a lively place full of people. He started to work out and during the breaks he was chatting a bit with other people. There were two younger guys there named Luca and Marcel who were low level criminals and thugs. Martin had a good relationship with them. They sold him drugs that he needed for parties. They trusted him and knew that he wasn't a cop.

In his desire for revenge against Silvia, Martin suddenly devised a plan to get back at her! He remembered that Julian mentioned how weak the security at Silvia's house was. Martin decided to talk the two thugs into breaking into Silvia's house and do a burglary!

Silvia lived with her family but was alone for the entire week. Silvia's family was quite rich. There were a lot of valuable things in the home. Martin was just so mad at Silvia that he wanted to make her life miserable in any way possible. At the same time, he wanted to do a favor to his thug friends and give them a tip for some easy money. He considered Silvia a spoiled kid from a family which had too much money anyway. He felt like it would be a nice way to punish her by exploiting her carelessness and laziness which was the cause for the week security at her home.

Martin decided to chat with the thugs and informed them about Silvia's house, "The only thing you need to do is climb over the fence. The doors probably aren't going to be locked. Or at least not the back doors. If they are locked, just break in, the alarm doesn't work."

Luca, one of the thugs, commented, "Are you sure nobody is going to be at home?"

"There's only one woman there this week. A 20-something-year-old bratty girl. You should break in tomorrow evening. She will surely be out with her friends," said Martin. He knew that the Amazons were celebrating like crazy following their big victory and were out almost every night.

Martin showed them a picture of the house and the address. The thugs seemed convinced. It was definitely worth a try. Luca only wanted to check what Martin's motivation was, "So what do you want from all this? A cut?"

"It's a personal thing," answered Martin, "I don't get along well with that family."

"I see. It's not personal for us though, simply business. Thanks for the tip," said Luca.

Martin was pleased that he was able to talk the two thugs into it. He wanted nothing more than to wipe that arrogant look off Silvia's face after her home would be violated due to her own carelessness.

The two thugs were low level criminals who were motivated to move up the criminal ladder. Marcel was 6'0'' tall and a bit fat. He weighed around 190 pounds. He had light brown hair and blue eyes and was 20 years old. Luca was younger and was only 18 years old. He was 5'9'' tall and had a skinny physique. He weighed around 150 pounds. He had dark hair and brown eyes. Luca was the smarted between the two while Marcel served more as muscle.

The thugs wanted to rob the house that very day. They headed to the town where Silvia lived and eventually found her home.

The thugs observed the house a bit. They figured out that they could really steal a lot from a house like that. It was worth the risk. Their plan was to break in when the house would be empty. They brought a rope and duct tape just in case Silvia would surprise them so that they could subdue her, but they really hoped that things would go more smoothly.

Silvia was in her house. She was preparing to meet with Anastasia. It was a warm autumn day. She decided to wear a black satin jumpsuit with long sleeves. Silvia liked how dark satin made her look elegant and dominant at the same time, like some dominatrix. At the same time, she wanted to show that she was rich and fashionable.

Silvia was supposed to meet Anastasia in a fancy restaurant. She wanted to celebrate her victory over Julian with her best friend and invited her out.

Silvia walked out of the house. The thugs saw her walking out. They saw that she was dressed in elegant clothes and figured out that she was going somewhere where she would stay long enough for them to burgle the house in peace. Silvia got into her car and started driving to the restaurant. Meanwhile, the two thugs broke into the house after they found the doors that weren't locked. They were wearing dark tracksuits and balaclavas to mask their faces.

As she was driving her car, Silvia wanted to quickly check where Anastasia was.

"Hey, Anastasia. Where are you? I'm already driving to the restaurant but I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit late," said Silvia.

"Late? What are you talking about? We're meeting at 20.30 and right now it's... 18.17! What the hell?" Anastasia was confused.

Silvia was now confused as well, "I thought we were meeting at 18.30? Damn. Did I mess up the hours again?"

Anastasia laughed. "You're such a mess, Silvia! I'm still busy right now, I'll be there at 20.30, like we agreed!"

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm still messed up from the fight and all of the emotions I went through," said Silvia.

Silvia didn't know what to do. She was angry at herself. She decided to drive back home and do something for the next two hours.

The burglars were taking a look around in Silvia's house. The two criminal thugs thought that they had plenty of time. They were suddenly surprised by Silvia arriving back home. They saw her parking her car and approaching the house from distance.

Marcel and Luca looked at each other. Marcel was anxious and looked at Luca. "What should we do? Should we run?" asked Marcel.

"Do you want us to leave this big score untouched because of one woman? It would be like throwing money out of the window. We will tie her up and continue with our work," said Luca.

The thugs had their balaclavas on and Silvia wouldn't be able to recognize them. The only thing that they needed to do was to subdue the woman. It was two men against one woman and they even had the element of surprise on their side. Luca felt like there was no way this could go wrong.

Silvia entered the house. She took off her shoes with high heels and walked in the kitchen. She wanted to grab something to drink and then try to figure out what she was going to do for two more hours. She suddenly noticed a man wearing a balaclava in her house and freaked out, "What the hell is this? Get out of my house!!!"

Silvia was looking at Luca who was walking towards her. She didn't notice Marcel who was behind her and quickly grabbed her and started subduing her.

"Shut up, bitch! Just be calm and nothing will happen to you. We're just here to take some things," said Luca. He wanted to calm down Silvia so that she would stop resisting.

Silvia, however, was furious. "Stop touching me you idiot! Get out of here! You scum! You won't take anything!"

Marcel kept holding Silvia who was immobilized. Luca approached her and gave her a slap. "Shut up! I won't warn you again!"

Silvia didn't listen to him. She was extremely emotional and full of adrenaline. She started to resist wildly and started kicking in the air. "You two criminal scumbags! You will pay for this! You picked the wrong house!"

Luca started to help Marcel and they both grabbed Silvia and pushed her to the floor. Luca gave her one more slap and started to threaten Silvia, "You stupid bitch, do you want us to beat you up?"

Silvia continued to resist. Two men were now trying to subdue her at once on the floor. She was in a bad situation but wanted to show them that she still had some fight left in her and started insulting the male criminals, "You two cowardly wimps! How dare you threaten a lady like me in my house!" She then looked at Luca. "You piece of shit scumbag! Don't touch me!"

Luca was now getting really annoyed at Silvia's attitude. She was causing a lot of unnecessary drama and was insulting him. He threatened her some more, "We can do whatever we want here. Who's going to stop us? You? You know what, maybe we should get even more enjoyment from all of this. Maybe we should just rape you, lady!"

"You scumbag! Bastards!" Silvia shouted back. She felt utterly disgusted at the criminals after hearing them threatening her with rape.

Marcel and Luca both laughed. Luca commented, "Look at this rude bitch. She really deserves to get raped with such attitude." He then looked at Marcel and said, "We will need to tie her up and gag her so that we can rob this place in peace without this cunt shouting insults at us. We can have some fun with her later."

Marcel replied, "The rope is in the bag, get it. I can handle this bitch alone."

Silvia calmed down a bit to asses the situation. She was now alone against two men. Marcel was holding her really tightly. Silvia decided to wait a bit and catch a breath.

Marcel felt that Silvia didn't resist anymore. She told her to stand up while he was still holding her. They both got up from the floor with Marcel's arms still wrapped around Silvia.

Luca took the rope and the duct tape from the bag that the thugs had with them. "We're going to tie you up now. Don't resist otherwise you will just make it worse for you!"

Luca put the rope and the duct tape on the table.

Silvia felt like Marcel was releasing his hold a bit after she calmed down. Marcel underestimated her and felt like she wouldn't resist anymore. Silvia decided to take a chance and fight back. She was getting really intimidated by the threats of being raped and wasn't sure if they were serious. She couldn't let something like that happen to her without fighting back with everything she got.

Silvia gathered all her strength and suddenly furiously exploded out of Marcel's hold and managed to break free. She then launched at the surprised Luca and attacked him with punches. She quickly demonstrated him her boxing skills and hit him with a jab, right hand and a left hook which knocked Luca down to the floor.

Luca was small and around Silvia's size. He was quickly overwhelmed by her power and boxing skills. Silvia felt like she would beat him up even easier than she beat up Julian if they were alone, but the other thug Marcel was quite big. Silvia quickly turned around and took a look at him. She figured out that he wouldn't be as easy to smack around as Luca and patiently waited a little bit instead of attacking him.

Marcel approached Silvia and tried to grab her again. He didn't want to punch a woman, he just wanted to subdue her. This was a mistake, however, as Silvia used the opportunity and hit Marcel with a jab and right hand combination that momentarily stunned him. Silvia quickly picked up a can of tomatoes and smacked Marcel in the head with them. Marcel got hurt by that. He was shocked at how much pain Silvia managed to inflict on him so quickly. He now realized that he was in a fight! A fight that he desperately needed to win, especially after his friend was already smacked around by the woman like a total wimp.

Luca was in pain as well but managed to recover to the point where he could get up. To his dismay he saw that Silvia was beating up his fellow thug Marcel. He couldn't believe his eyes. A woman he believed was a spoiled rich girl was clearly getting the better of a bigger male thug! In fact, she was getting the better of both of them at once! Luca wanted to help Marcel right away and tried to grab Silvia from behind to prevent her from beating him up any further.

Silvia now had to fight another attacker. Luca was holding her and kept trying to subdue her but he was much weaker than Marcel and he was also already hurt by Silvia's punches a bit. Silvia managed to throw him over her. She executed a nice judo throw. Luca fell to the floor in pain. He was getting beat up!

Marcel managed to recover, however, and launched another attack on Silvia. He started swinging at her to retaliate for her punching him.

Silvia saw the punches coming from a mile. Marcel had no boxing training and looked clumsy. Silvia ducked under the punches and grabbed Marcel. She tried to take him down but the bigger Marcel managed to shake her off and Silvia fell to the floor. She quickly got up, however, and took few steps back and moved closer to where Luca was recovering after she threw him to the floor. Both thugs were surprised at how agile and explosive Silvia was. They realized that they weren't fighting with a normal girl but with a dangerous athletic woman! To make the matters worse, it seemed like they were losing the fight! It was getting extremely frustrating and humiliating for the two male thugs.

Luca was now much closer to Silvia than Marcel and tried to attack her in desperation. He wanted to punch Silvia with everything he got, but as he tried to swing at her with a sloppy looping wide overhand, he opened up which gave the much better trained Silvia a chance to catch him clean with a powerful right hand which hit Luca straight on the chin and knocked him down again. It was a very precise punch. Luca completely collapsed after feeling Silvia's power. He was now badly hurt on the floor and he looked like he was out. Silvia then hit the helpless Luca with a quick soccer kick which rocked him further. She then saw Marcel approaching her and started retreating backwards.

Marcel was getting closer to closer to Silvia. Silvia decided to take then initiative again and punched him with a jab and a right hand. Marcel was tough but had no idea about boxing or martial arts in general. He was like a big punching bag. He wanted to retaliate and counter Silvia's punches but Silvia moved away from him back towards the kitchen table. Marcel followed her but clumsily tripped himself over and fell to the floor. Silvia kicked him in the head a few times as he was trying to get up again. It hurt Marcel but he wasn't finished yet. Silvia then picked up another can of tomatoes and smacked Marcel on the head with it a few times which eventually knocked him out unconscious.

Silvia then walked towards Luca to check in what kind of state he was. He was badly hurt from Silvia's punches and had no fight left in him. He was on the floor growling in pain. It looked like Silvia was victorious over both men! This feeling of complete triumph put a smile on her face. She just made two male thugs wince in pain and crawl on the floor! She felt ecstatic!

Silvia then removed Marcel's balaclava just to see what he looked like. "Piece of shit," she commented and pushed him back to the floor. Silvia then looked at the table and picked up the rope that the two thugs brought with themselves. She then tied the unconscious Marcel with it.

Marcel started to slowly regaining his senses but it was already too late as Silvia already had him tied up and immobilized. She then gagged him with a duct tape.

Luca was coming to his senses as well. Silvia approached him and removed his balaclava. She noticed that Luca was really young and commented, "Awww, what a cute little boy! Too bad you're such a naughty boy too!" She then gave him two humiliating slaps.

Luca had no choice but to endure this humiliation. He was beaten into submission and had no resistance left in him. He realized that he and his friend badly underestimated Silvia. She was very athletic and clearly had martial arts training. Silvia managed to beat up two male thugs at once! It was incredibly humiliating for the thugs but they now had no choice but to accept her victory and beg for mercy. Silvia, on the other hand, was now full of confidence.

"Should I beat you up some more or do you give up?" Silvia asked Luca.

Luca had no absolutely confidence anymore that he could win a physical confrontation with Silvia. He looked at where his friend Marcel was and saw him tied up and helpless. His last hope was gone. Luca couldn't beat Silvia with his big criminal friend helping him. He had absolutely no faith in himself that he could beat her alone! He had no choice but to completely capitulate in front of the victorious Silvia.

"Please, don't hurt me anymore," said Luca.

"You broke into my house! I think I need to punish you for this!" Silvia wanted revenge.

"I'm sorry," said Luca. He clearly regretted breaking into Silvia's home.

Silvia then grabbed Luca who was still on the floor and urged him to get up, "Come on, we will go upstairs to my room and have a talk there."

Luca didn't resist and did what Silvia wanted. Silvia dragged the beaten Luca to her room. Marcel was tied up in the kitchen and couldn't help him. Silvia had both boys under control. They were now completely at her mercy. Luca still couldn't believe how humiliating this ended for them. They were two men against one woman... And the woman won!

As they entered Silvia's room, Silvia pushed Luca to the floor. Luca was still in pain and was crawling in front of Silvia.

Silvia gloated over his agony, "I don't even need to tie up a wimp like you. You won't try anything stupid will you? If you will try to resist, I will beat you up really badly!"

As she said that, Silvia kicked Luca who was crawling in front of her. Luca moaned in pain again.

"Please, don't hurt me anymore!" Luca was now pleading. "I won't try anything anymore, I promise!"

Silvia sat down on her chair. Luca was in in front of her on the floor. He was badly bruised and beaten. Silvia quickly looked in the mirror and was pleased to find out that she didn't have a scratch on her face. Her elegant black satin jumpsuit wasn't damaged as well. This just made Silvia even more delighted about her triumph. It was a complete victory. She beat both thugs at once in an elegant fashion while wearing elegant feminine clothes. This was just another testament how athletic and well trained she was and another testament to her female dominance.

Silvia then looked at the defeated Luca again. "You little wimp!" she said in utter disgust. She became really curious about his age "How old are you anyway?"

"18." Luca answered.

"Nice! This means that you are responsible for your actions," said Silvia.

Luca now got really worried. Being beaten up by a woman was bad enough but now he was getting afraid of legal consequences of his crime.

He decided to beg Silvia for mercy, "Please, don't call the police! I'm begging you!"

"You broke into my house. You and your pathetic criminal friend wanted to tie me up. You even threatened to rape me! You seem to be a real piece of shit," said Silvia.

"I was only trying to intimidate you! We were only here to steal some things. You surprised us. We got a tip from someone who knows you that the house has weak security, I'll tell you everything just don't call the police!" Luca pleaded back.

Silvia now got really curious. "What!? You got a tip? Somebody wanted you two to break into my house? Speak right now! Who the hell was it?"

"I'll tell you if you promise me that you won't call the cops!" Luca shouted back.

Silvia was angry at him. She leaned down and grabbed him by his tracksuit top and started to intimidate him again, "Don't play games with me! You will tell me right now otherwise I will beat the living daylights out of you!"

Luca got intimidated at the way Silvia was interrogating him. He decided to speak and figured out that he will plead for mercy later. "It was a guy named Martin. He told me that he wanted a personal revenge. He gave us a tip to make some money and told us about your house."

"That piece of shit!" Silvia got mad at Martin. She released the young thug's tracksuit top and pushed him back to the floor. She sat back on her chair and started to think about what she just heard.

"We didn't want to do anything to you! We were just here for some easy money," said Luca.

"You didn't want do to anything? You broke into my house and you wanted to tie me up! Who the hell knows what you two criminal scumbags would do next. You have to be punished for this!" said Silvia.

Luca kept pleading, "Don't call the police!"

"Don't worry, I won't call the police, I promise you," said Silvia. Luca sighed in relief. However Silvia then got up from the chair and said, "I will administer the punishment myself!"

Luca got anxious and looked at Silvia who walked to the other part of the room to pick up something. She picked up her strap-on dildo that she fucked Julian with! Luca was shocked to see it! He started to plead for mercy again, "No! Please no!"

Silvia ignored his pleads and put on the strap-on and then started to walk back to Luca. "The legal system is in shambles anyway. I will have me own little vendetta. I will pick a punishment suitable for you. You threaten to rape me, you bitch! It's only right that I fuck your ass with this to teach you a nice lesson!"

Silvia then grabbed Luca from the floor and bent him over the table in her room. Luca was too demoralized and hurt to resist her physically, he could only protest verbally, "No!"

"You don't want it? You should be begging for it! You should thank me as your merciful mistress! If I called the cops you'd just get raped in prison by other men. A wimp like you would be the biggest bitch in prison!" said Silvia.

Luca thought about what Silvia said. He was thinking about trying to run away but felt like it would be futile given how fast and athletic Silvia was. Besides, Silvia now knew his identity and there was a security camera in the kitchen that filmed him after Silvia took his balaclava down. Silvia had all the evidence she needed and she also proved that she could beat him up if she wanted. Luca was now at her mercy unless he wanted to face justice. Also, the story of him and his friend being beaten up and subdued by a single unarmed woman would completely destroy his reputation on the street. Luca didn't even think about resisting anymore and just submissively waited for Silvia while being bent over her table. He just wanted this punishment to be over as soon as possible.

There was no security camera in Silvia's room and she was now free to do to him whatever she wanted.

Silvia started to slowly strip down Luca's tracksuit pants and underpants.

"You have a girly looking butt!" said Silvia and slapped Luca's naked butt. "I don't even want to think about what would happen to you in prison. A little wimpy boy like you among those dangerous men. You should be thankful that I'm going to be the one raping you instead. I promise that I will be gentle."

Luca was feeling completely weak and helpless. His friend was downstairs beaten and tied up and he was captured in the hands of his conqueroress Silvia who could do whatever she wanted to him.

Silvia, on the other hand, was elated. She loved the feeling of fucking a man with a strap-on when she did it to Julian. What she was about to do next felt even more empowering considering that it was a revenge to a thug who threatened to rape her first. She beat him into complete submission and he was powerless to stop her. Silvia was getting aroused by her own female dominance.

Silvia finally started pegging Luca and was pounding him in the ass with her strap-on. She enjoyed violating him and commented while doing it, "You violated my home. Now I'm the one violating you!"

Luca was powerless and just submissively waited in pain and humiliation for Silvia to eventually stop.

Silvia, however, was taking her time and enjoyed talking trash to her victim, "You threatened to rape me, you piece of shit. How do you feel now when you're the one getting raped?"

Silvia was pounding Luca really hard with her strap on. Luca was moaning in pain as he was getting violated. He was starting to get stimulated by it and was suddenly overwhelmed with shame. It was completely emasculating and degrading. Silvia literally made him her bitch as she ravished him with her strap-on dildo.

Silvia remembered something from ancient mythology that always bothered her, "Do you know who was also named Silvia? It was Rhea Silvia, the mythical mother of Romulus and Remus who founded Rome. She was raped by an unknown man. It always bothered me that the most famous woman with my name was humiliated like that. I feel like I'm having a bit of revenge for her now as well! I'm the one doing all the raping now!"

As Silvia was finished violating Luca, she pushed him back to the floor.

"Please let me go now!" Luca pleaded after he was violated and ravished by Silvia. He was lying on the floor in front of her completely humiliated and could only beg for mercy.

Silvia was standing and looking down at her victim. She stripped off her strap-on and dropped it on the bed in her room. Luca looked at Silvia wearing her elegant satin jumpsuit which made her look classy and feminine. It just made him feel even more humiliated that he was violated by a lady who dressed in elegant clothes. Luca was looking at the victorious woman who just raped him in complete shame and submission!

Silvia gloated over Luca some more, "I don't expect a delinquent like you to know anything about Rhea Silvia. But I'm sure that you will remember the Silvia who did this to you! You will always be Silvia's bitch from now on. You and your friend shouldn't even try to retaliate, I have all the evidence and information about you that I need. Just leave and don't come back and I won't go to the cops either."

"Just let us leave! We won't retaliate! I promise!" Luca had no desire for revenge left in him. He was too intimidated by Silvia after what she did to him.

"This criminal life isn't for you. You're a cute little wimpy boy. My mother's part of the family comes from Naples. I saw some really dangerous mafiosos in my life. I knew right away that you are a complete sissy. You should be glad that I taught you a lesson. I hope you won't break the law from now on," said Silvia.

"I won't! I promise!" Luca kept pleading for mercy.

Silvia then leaned down to Luca who was still crawling in front of her on the floor, "I'll let you go now. I'll let your friend go a little bit later. Don't you ever think about coming back here!"

Luca then left Silvia's home in complete shame. She completely degraded him and humiliated him in the worst possible way. He regretted his actions. It looked like Silvia really cured him from his ambitions of a criminal life.

Silvia then approached the tied up Marcel. She was thinking about raping him as well. She eventually decided not to. She figured out that Marcel was a bit tougher and might not take it as submissively as Luca did and would probably seek revenge for such humiliation in whatever way possible.

Silvia had some words for Marcel. "You wimpy friend already ran away. You're alone here now. I made a deal with that sissy thug Luca. I won't call the cops but you will need to stay away from me! It's also in your interest that people don't know what happened here. I bet you don't want your pathetic criminal friends hearing that you two got bested by a woman. Will you be a good boy now and stay away from me?"

Marcel nodded in agreement. He still had a gag over his mouth and couldn't say anything.

Silvia walked him out of the house and then released him. As soon as he was released, Marcel started running away from the woman who beat him up and knocked him out in pure humiliation.

Silvia forgave the two pathetic wimpy thugs. She started thinking about Martin who was responsible for all of it. It looked like the boys still didn't give up and wanted to play dirty.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 22-Aug-18 at 12:31.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 23:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Such a great story, congratulations! Every chapter is intriguing and original, I can't wait for more... I really hope Anastasia and Silvia are going to crush Clara under their feet!
Thanks. I think this is the good thing about writing a long story with a lot of different characters. I can afford to try some things here and there and it doesn't disrupt the general story too much.

I'm going to try something original in the next chapter and introduce some interesting new male characters.

Just to reveal a little bit what's going to happen, Martin and Julian will recruit some new guys in their circle and give them a more prominent role. Those will be young and hungry guys who had enough of the Amazons taunting them after their big victory and will ultimately challenge them to fights.

I'll give the new male characters a unique and dynamic persona. I have a feeling that the male characters in these mixed wrestling stories are almost always generic, it's usually either an overconfident jock or a confused weak guy. Which is cool and fun, but I'll try something different and try to develop some unique male characters. We'll see how it goes.

One of the new male characters is going to be an extravagant trash-talker who likes to taunt both men and women. A young cocky guy who starts behaving like the town belongs to him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-18, 12:00
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Silvia is angry at Martin. Clara returns and is angry at Julian. The boys try to get some confidence back. Some younger boys in the club have enough of the girls taunting them and want to prove themselves. Julian recruits a young cocky teenager Valentin, he is Anastasia's younger brother who wants to challenge his athletic older sister eventually. I'll introduce Valentin through trash talk exchanges he has with other boys. The trash-talk will also lead to a male vs male fight with the winner gloating over the loser and getting a lot of confidence before facing the Amazons. I feel like it's necessary for the story that some boy gets cocky and confident before facing the Amazons by beating up another boy from the club. I think this story needs a strong male character as well.

Part 16: The Boys Want to Fight Back

Silvia was extremely mad at Martin for manipulating the two thugs to break into her house and try to burgle it. It ended up with a physical confrontation between her and the thugs which Silvia won. She then violated and humiliated one of the beaten and helpless thugs.

Silvia decided to let Martin know about what happened immediately. She called him on the phone.

Martin answered and Silvia immediately started yelling at him. "You piece of shit! Is this how you want to play, sending thugs to break into my house? You crossed the line, you bastard!!"

Martin didn't know yet about what happened. He expected the thugs to break in after he was talking them into it but didn't expect Silvia to know about his role. He was curious about how she found out.

Silvia then started explaining how she beat up the two thugs and how she interrogated and violated one of them. She was gloating over the agony that the thugs went through. Martin listened in shame how badly his thug friends failed. It hurt him as a male to listen about two more men being humiliated by a woman in his town. He was getting tired of women constantly getting the better of men and taunting them about it.

Silvia felt like the thugs deserved it. They threatened to rape her and wanted to tie her up. She was literally scared for her life and fought back with all her strength. She was furious at Martin for putting her in such danger.

Martin's plan wasn't to endanger Silvia but just to make the thugs rob Silvia's home and take some things away to learn Silvia a lesson. She was very careless about security. Martin saw her as a spoiled rich girl.

Martin was a bit mad at the thugs as well for being so rough and for failing so badly. He figured out that the thugs were scumbags who probably really deserved a nice beating.

Martin tried to calm down Silvia. He still wanted to challenge her formally at The Amazon Club. He started talking about it again, "We can solve this easily, Silvia. I already challenged you. Let's just fight."

"Do you think a simple fight would solve this? They violated my home! All thanks to you, you worthless dog!! You started playing this game very dirty, Martin. Why should I play fair now and give you a chance for a rematch after I already beat you up? You will pay for this you piss of shit!!" Silvia then ended the phone call.

Martin told Julian about what happened. Julian was angry at Martin. He secretly liked Silvia. He felt really bad about what happened but was glad that Silvia was fine.

Julian gave Silvia a call and wanted to let her know that he didn't condone Martin's plan. Silvia told him not to worry about it and urged him to convince his sister Clara to stop the conflict with her. Silvia was worried that Clara might start plotting something again. She was going to return back to the town in a couple of days.

Few days went by and Clara returned. Julian greeted her. They went to Julian's house.

Clara didn't know anything about what happened in the town. She took a break from everything and didn't communicate with anybody other than Julian while she was away. Julian waited to tell her everything in person.

Julian eventually explained to Clara how he tried to help her and how his plan failed miserably. He tried to put the Amazons in their place by setting up his own club where he and his male friends could train. The Amazons challenged them and defeated them in three fights and the boys only won one. Furthermore, Julian had to serve Clara's bitter rival Silvia as a punishment for losing. He briefly mentioned Martin talking two thugs into breaking into Silvia's house and how badly they got beaten up as well. The only thing that Julian kept away from Clara is that he exchanged some kisses with Silvia and that he let her fuck him with a strap-on. He was too embarrassed to talk about it.

Clara listened to all of this and was getting infuriated. She couldn't even find the words to express her anger. She sat down and took a few moments to find some words.

Eventually, Clara started lecturing Julian, "Didn't I tell you not to start anything? Didn't I tell you not to get involved? You didn't help me one bit, in fact you made things much much worse! You embarrassed yourself and your family again and you only made the Amazons more confident and more brave."

"I'm sorry, Clara," Julian said in shame.

Clara kept lecturing her little brother, "Their pathetic club was very close to collapsing. They had no money and everyone considered it to be a joke. Now you and your stupid friends managed to give them prestige by getting publicly whooped by them like the wimps that you are! And you filled their pockets with money by doing it! They are now united in their success over you and put their quarrels behind them! You made them hundred times stronger, you fool!"

Julian was now feeling really bad about it.

Clara was still angry at him and kept talking, "The Amazons are right about one thing, you men around here are nothing but a bunch of wimps! You and your boys proved to be wimps and then you sent the thugs after Silvia and those pathetic scumbag thugs proved to be even bigger wimps than you are!"

"That wasn't my idea," Julian protested when Clara mentioned the thugs.

"You're guilty for associating with that moron Martin! God, I can't believe what a mess you did! I had such a nice plan what to do to them and now it won't work because they are much stronger than when I left. All thanks to you!!" Clara then gave Julian a hard slap as a punishment.

Julian submissively took the slap and went to his room. He was feeling depressed and demoralized.

Clara calmed down a bit. She was now starting to feel bad about her brother. She went to his room and started to console him, "My dear Julian. I'm sorry if I said something bad! I was just really angry. I had to let my emotions out. It was very disappointing to hear what you said. Don't worry about it, I will fix it. I always fix things."

Clara hugged Julian to give him some comfort. Julian wanted to talk his sister out of whatever she was planning to do, "I think we should just leave those Amazons alone now. There's absolutely nothing to gain from this conflict anymore. We have all that we want. We're both healthy, we both have money, we're both good-looking... Let's stop with this madness!"

"Don't worry Julian. I have something nice planned for them. It can't fail. It will just take a little bit longer now. Who knows, maybe your stupid little stunt distracted the Amazons and they won't be able to see what I will start doing to them. They're probably all drunk out of joy after their victory over you! Maybe you did help me in some way," said Clara.

Julian sensed that there was no way Clara would listen to his sane advice. He gave up. He was just curious what Clara planned, "I just don't see a way that you could win this now. Amazons seem so strong and entrenched in this town at this point. You're alone and there's seven of them and they're supported by dozens more women who train at their club and give them money. You're really some sort of genius if you can dismantle them now."

Clara then looked Julian in the eyes. She had that mischievous joyful look on her face that she always had when she started plotting and manipulating. "That's exactly why I can harm them. There's too many of them. I will find a weak link very soon. They won't know from where I will strike them," Clara started to gently stroke Julian's face, "Just let your big sister perform some magic, Julian! Silvia will pay back for what she did to you!"

Julian didn't like it and was starting to get worried about Silvia. He didn't want to argue with Clara and just said, "It seems like you get some weird joy out of manipulating people. It's like you're addicted to it."

Clara didn't say anything anymore. She just gave Julian a little kiss and left his room.

Julian decided to give Silvia Clara's number like she wanted. He started to think that maybe Silvia could talk Clara out of it.

Julian phoned Silvia and explained that he couldn't convince his sister to stay away from trouble. "I'll send you Clara's number. You can ask your secret crush out on a date now, I know you really love her!" Julian joked to Silvia.

"You silly boy," answered Silvia, "I will just try to talk some sense into her. I feel like no one needs this conflict anymore, especially after we're on good terms now, Julian."

Silvia then called Clara.

"Who is this?" answered Clara.

"It's your secret admirer!" said Silvia in a joking manner.

Clara recognized Silvia's voice. "Silvia? You bitch!"

"Don't be mad at me, Clara. Me and your brother had a consensual fight. We buried our hatchet now. I think me and you should get over this petty conflict that we have as well. You beat Anastasia, I beat Julian. We're basically even. Now we can all move on," said Silvia.

"I don't think we are, Silvia. You also publicly outed my relationship with Alma and then pressured her to break up with me. You hurt my pride and my feelings," said Clara.

"People talked that me and Anastasia were lesbians as well. Who cares?" Silvia tried to convince Clara to stop with the animosity.

"You don't care because you don't have any pride but I do. You'll quickly see just how different we are. I will crush you!" said Clara.

"If you will try anything, you will end up like your brother - crushed under me!" answered Silvia.

"We'll see!"

"You've been away for some time. We Amazons got a lot stronger. When you will see how united we are now, you will get intimidated!" said Silvia.

"I think you're the one who is already intimidated! Why would you be begging me for truce otherwise? You know very well that I can do a lot of harm to you. You have no clue from where I will hit your first but I think you're well aware that you will feel the pain very soon," said Clara. She then ended the phone call.

Clara wasn't sure how Silvia got her new number. She decided to change the number again. She didn't want Silvia calling her again. Clara really hated her.

Establishing a New Hierarchy Among The Boys

Julian went to his club to train. Martin was there. Julian started discussing with him again about the situation they were in.

Martin had some ideas, "I think we need to expand if we want to challenge the Amazons. We need to get some new guys and involve young hungry guys that we already have here more. We need some new blood. There's too many Amazons and not enough of us at the moment."

Julian tried to talk Martin out of starting any more trouble, "I don't know Martin. Maybe we should just chill for a while. My sister is planning something against the Amazons anyway. Knowing Clara, she will probably hurt them badly with something."

Martin didn't like Clara anymore. He felt used and manipulated by her when she seduced him and used him for her own purposes months ago when he had to fight Anastasia for her.

"Clara? Don't you think this is even more humiliating for us? A woman would have to save us from other women? We can handle this on our own," said Martin.

Julian started to agree with Martin. He felt like maybe it was a good idea after all to improve the club which will give him and the other boys some pride back. "So what is your plan, Martin?"

"Roberto and Nick really disgraced us. Some younger guys around here seem more eager to train. Roberto and Nick lost a lot of confidence as well. Maybe we need to set a different hierarchy and let some new guys take their place," said Martin.

There were some younger guys who were from similar background training with them. They were rich boys who didn't do much sports during their youth and were teased by the Amazons for being wimps, just like Martin and Julian. After all the taunting they were eager to train and get stronger to prove the girls wrong. There was Robin, who was 19 years old and a friend of Julian. He was dark haired and 5'8'' tall. He seemed pretty enthusiastic about the club. There was also a blonde boy named Valery who was 20 years old and was of Russian ethnic background. He was 5'11'' tall and even though he was skinny, he looked quite athletic. He kept boasting about Russia and how tough the Russians were. Julian liked his confidence.

Those were the first two boys that Martin and Julian had in mind. They decided to let them know that they were appreciated in the club and asked them for opinion about certain decisions. They both seemed eager to fight with the Amazons after being taunted by some of them online. A lot of girls started provoking and insulting the boys on the internet after the Amazons' victory. Most of those girls weren't part of the core group of seven Amazons but were just training at The Amazon Club or knew some of the women from there. They heard the stories about Amazons besting the men in the town in fights and started taunting the boys about it. Especially the younger girls were getting into girl power more and more. For them, women like Anastasia and Silvia were becoming some little local idols and celebrities in their small town. They taunted the boys a lot and made bold claims that Anastasia and Silvia would be able to beat up any man in the town. Some men were secure about it and laughed it off but some were getting increasingly annoyed at being called wimps all the time. The latter had enough of all the taunts and trolling online and were eager to put those Amazons in their place to shut them up. These were especially the boys who didn't train any sports and didn't look particularly physically imposing. Boys like Robin and Valery.

Julian was pleased to see that the boys in the town were not giving up yet.

Julian headed home from the training finally feeling a bit better. When he arrived home, he got a phone call that surprised him. It was Valentin, Anastasia's younger 18 year old brother. Julian saw him a few times when he used to date Anastasia. He had a good relationship with him but they haven't talked for a long time now. Julian was curious what he wanted.

Julian answered the phone, "Hey!"

Valentin greeted him back. He then commented on what went on recently, "I heard you boys are getting your asses whooped by women."

"Please don't start! Are you going to taunt us as well? Are you one of them because of your sister? I thought we had a cool relationship, Valentin!" said Julian.

"I'm on your side! I can't stand them boasting about beating up men all the time either. That's why I called you," said Valentin.

Julian was a bit surprised but at the same time felt like he knew why Valentin was feeling that way. He remembered that Anastasia always teased him as her little brother. Valentin had a fetish for crossdressing and liked wearing women's clothes. He wasn't wearing them full time but liked to explore his feminine side a lot. Anastasia caught him trying her clothes a few times and didn't stop teasing him about it since. Valentin eventually became secure about it and just accepted that he had a feminine side to him. He still felt like he could be really tough and manly when he wanted to be and wanted to prove his manliness to Anastasia one day after all of her taunts. He very much considered himself a man and wanted to be strong.

Valentin was 6'0'' tall with a lanky physique. In comparison, Anastasia was 5'11'' with an athletic body and they had a sister Nicole who was 5'8'' and skinny. People used to joke that Anastasia inherited all the athletic genes in that family. Valentin wasn't a total weakling, however. He was in relative shape and trained here and there. He had long brown hair and blue eyes. He had gentle facial features that made him look slightly effeminate but attractive at the same time. A sort of cute boyish look.

Julian was a bit paranoid for a moment that Anastasia and the girls might try to use Valentin as some sort of an agent to spy on them but then dismissed the thought. He felt like Valentin was genuine.

"That's nice to hear," said Julian, "Do you want to train in our club?"

"Yes, I'd really like that, if you don't mind. I wondered if you would invite me. It's nice to know that I'm welcome. I know that you and Anastasia broke up but I always got along well with you, Julian," said Valentin.

"Let me guess. You don't seem to get along with Anastasia lately?" Julian was curious.

"She's alright, but she's getting increasingly more annoying with all the girl power talk lately after those victories for the girls. Some days ago we had a private picnic for family and relatives and she kept going on about how strong athletic girls are nowadays and how they can beat up men. It was painful to listen to her for all of us men who were present. She even playfully challenged me to wrestle her in front of everybody but I refused." Valentin explained his motives to Julian.

"You were smart to refuse. You didn't make our mistake and get provoked into a fight as easily as we did. I like it. Come here and get some training and challenge her when you're ready. We have some private coaches that will help us," said Julian.

"Exactly. It will be a nice payback once I beat her. She thinks that just because I sometimes like to wear women's clothes that I'm not manly or something. She also things that I look a bit effeminate. She still thinks that she is the dominant sibling and treats me like I'm a little boy. I'm perfectly strong and secure in my manliness and I will show her that one day. It will be fun to challenge her after I get some training," said Valentin.

Julian liked what he was hearing. He understood sibling rivalry very well after what he went through with Clara in his life.

"I like the way you think. I'm so glad you called me. We're looking for confident young men like you for our club," said Julian.

"It's not just about my sister. I'd like to put some other girls from that club in their place as well. I don't like how they keep calling us men wimps all the time. It's like if you're not some big muscular dude, you're a wimp for them and they think that they can beat you up! I'll prove them wrong." Valentin looked eager to start training.

Julian and Valentin talked some more. Julian was really glad that he will now have Valentin training at his club. He felt like Roberto, Martin and Nick weren't really listening to him. It looked like he will now have a close ally and friend in Valentin in there.

Julian and Valentin met the next day and went to train at Julian's club together. Julian introduced Valentin to the other boys who were present.

Julian was looking carefully at Valentin over the next week. He was oozing energy. He had a youthful boyish kind of confidence that bordered on cockiness. While he looked slightly effeminate with his gentle facial features and long hair, he looked very secure about it. He took the training very seriously and didn't complain. He was just like his older sister Anastasia in that regard. Valentin was also brash and assertive when he had to be, again resembling his older sister a bit. Julian really liked his attitude. Valentin was very respectful to him in return.

Julian decided to talk to Martin about Valentin, "I really like Valentin. He brings a lot of energy and confidence to the club."

"He seems ok." Martin wasn't as impressed about Valentin as Julian was but saw potential.

"I think we need to form a new leadership of the club. Me, you and Valentin. I think Roberto and Nick doesn't deserve to be high in the hierarchy after their embarrassments," said Julian. Even though he lost himself, he contributed a lot of money to the club. Julian was two valuable for the club. His position in the leadership was fixed. Roberto's and Nick's wasn't.

Martin didn't like the idea. "Valentin? What did he prove so far? Nothing. At least those two had fights."

"Fights that they both lost. I think they would lose a fight to Valentin as well," said Julian.

"Are you serious? He's a teenage boy. Don't be ridiculous! You seem to be in love with him lately. I know I said that we need give a bigger role to young hungry guys but Valentin still has a lot to prove," said Martin. He then left and didn't want to discuss this with Julian anymore.

Julian told Valentin about he conversation. Valentin didn't seem to have much respect for Martin, "Who cares about him, you should be in charge anyway."

"He's the only one who won a fight. Until we prove ourselves, we'll have to put up with him as the informal boss," said Julian.

"Me and you will run the town one day," said Valentin and patted Julian on the back.

Julian and Valentin two really clicked with each other. When Julian was still with Anastasia, he was too busy with her, but now he noticed that Valentin and him had a lot in common. They were starting to hang out a lot even outside of training. Valentin respected Julian because of his talent for business and money. He also liked that Julian openly admitted that he also had a fetish for wearing women's clothes. They were comforting each other that they can be perfectly manly despite of it.

"We'll need to run this club first and make all of the boys here listen to us," said Julian.

Julian then brought up a plan to Valentin on how he should assert himself. Julian started to copy his sister Clara a bit and tried to manipulate people. Julian advised to Valentin to pick a fight with either Roberto or Nick and beat one of them up in front of everybody in the club. This would make him climb up the ladder in the club's hierarchy. Julian was very confident that Valentin could win despite him being younger than those two and training for less time. Valentin looked more of a natural talent for fighting than them and had the height and reach advantage over Roberto. Valentin was confident in his victory as well. He was just a very cocky guy who loved challenges.

Valentin accepted Julian's advice. He decided to fight Roberto as he felt he was an easier fight than Nick and he figured out that it would be also easier to provoke him into accepting his challenge.

Valentin decided to taunt Roberto a bit in the following days. He didn't just want to challenge him straight away as he felt like this would look a bit disrespectful to the club. He wanted to subtly provoke Roberto into challenging him first.

Valentin started to chat a bit with Roberto.

Roberto was curious about Valentin's relationship with his sister Anastasia. "So you're Anastasia's younger brother? Do you two get along?"

"We get along fine but I think a bit of a rivalry is developing between us right now, especially after Anastasia's club became successful and she trains there all the time. She talks about girl power all the time now," said Valentin.

Roberto laughed. He knew what Valentin was talking about considering that Roberto's sister was Silvia. "Welcome to our club then. Will you challenge Anastasia and make her humble?"

Valentin saw this as the first opportunity to start taunting Roberto. "I will. When I'll be ready. I won't repeat the same dumb mistake that you guys did and challenge her totally unprepared and get my butt kicked in front of everybody like a wimp."

Roberto didn't like how Valentin phrased that. He felt like the young teenager was being disrespectful. Roberto was 25 years old. He demanded respect from the cocky 18 year old Valentin. "You shouldn't talk like this. At least we put our pride on the line and fought. You don't look like you were in a fight yet in your life, young boy."

Valentin was starting to put on his wraps for boxing as he was getting prepared to do some rounds on the heavy bag and continued to talk to Roberto while doing it, "You got your butts kicked. There's no pride in that. You disgraced all of us men in the town. Now I'm having to train here because my sister keeps running her mouth and it's all thanks to you."

Roberto couldn't believe how cocky and brash the young teenager was. "I see you like to run your mouth as well. Be careful with your attitude! And don't say 'us men', you're still a boy. Show some respect!"

Valentin was putting his wraps on on the other hand now. "If you want, we can box right now. I'll show you who the man is between us."

Roberto would want nothing more than to put the cocky Valentin in his place but after he got beat up by Alma he needed to take a bit of break from sparring to recover. He was still sore from that fight. He didn't want to get provoked into a sparring match by Valentin and dismissed him, "I won't waste my time with you. I'm still recovering from my fight. If you will continue with this attitude though, I might as well teach you a lesson and humiliate you."

"You're recovering from getting your ass whooped by a girl. Don't act tough with me. I'm here to save the reputation of all of you guys," said Valentin and looked at Roberto. He finally put on his wraps and then put on his boxing gloves and did some rounds on the heavy bag.

"Disrespectful punk!" commented Roberto and left.

Cocky Valentin Wants to Fight

Valentin informed Julian about this little incident between him and Roberto. Julian was glad to hear about it. He decided to organize a little dinner in an expensive restaurant to put Valentin and Roberto together in front of Martin. He wanted to show Martin how confident Valentin was.

Valentin loved the idea and joked about it, "So you're organizing me some sort of blind date with Roberto? So sweet from you!"

"I bet he'll love it as well. I won't tell him that you will be present. It will be a nice surprise!" said Julian.

"Oh, he'll love me for sure. I'll make him my girlfriend. I'll completely embarrass him in front of Martin!" said Valentin.

Julian liked the idea. Valentin's attitude really reminded him of Anastasia. Julian wanted to bring some of that cocky taunting and brash confidence that some of the Amazons had to his own club. Valentin seemed like the perfect guy to represent that.

Julian informed Martin about the dinner. He agreed but was curious as to why Valentin had to be there, "Is Valentin your boyfriend now? Why does he have to be present?"

"Well Nick can't come and it's a table for four. Just give him a chance, you'll like him eventually," said Julian.

Martin reluctantly accepted.

They all arrived to the dinner. Martin and Julian were sitting next to each other and on the other side of the table Valentin was sitting next to Roberto.

Roberto didn't like Valentin being on that dinner. He didn't like how Julian was pushing his young protege.

The first few minutes went normal but then the tensions between Valentin and Roberto started.

Valentin wanted to set up a nice opportunity for taunting and trash-talk and started talking to Roberto, "So Roberto, how is your love life going? I heard you're really good with the ladies."

"What more can I say? You heard it correctly," said Roberto.

Valentin then got his opportunity to taunt Roberto, "I bet you got even more action after Alma beat you up. After how bruised your face looked, the girls probably thought you were some sort of dangerous fighter. You could pretend that you are a tough guy in front of them. Unless they knew that a small woman did this to you, of course." Valentin started to laugh after saying this. Julian laughed as well.

Roberto didn't like Valentin's joke. He retaliated by insulting Valentin back, "It looks like you are the one pretending to be a tough guy after how much crap you talk, young boy."

"I bet I'm tougher than you. You'll find out If you'll ever find the balls to spar with me. And don't call me boy, I'm a man," said Valentin.

"You sure don't dress like a man," commented Roberto. He knew about Valentin's fetish for wearing women's clothes. Even at that dinner Valentin was wearing a pair of jeans that looked like they were women's and a tight white long sleeved top. Roberto was wearing a fashionable manly sweater. He clearly looked the more manly between the two, especially considering Valentin's long light-brown hair and gentle facial features. Roberto had some facial hair and looked like a stereotypical Italian macho guy.

"And you don't fight like a man," answered Valentin.

Julian tried to add more fuel to the fire, "Wow, are you going to let that slide, Roberto? I told you Valentin won't take any crap from anybody. He's just the kind of man that we need for our club."

Roberto was getting really irritated, "He's a disrespectful little boy who needs to be taught some manners. Why is he even here? We're older than him and have known each other for a long time." He then looked at Valentin, "I think you should pay for our drinks, Valentin, and show some respect if you want to be around us."

Martin took Roberto's side, "I agree. I think Valentin needs to be more respectful. Paying for our drinks will be a nice gesture. Show some humility!"

Valentin disagreed. "I prefer to be confident than humble."

Roberto commented, "You will need to prove yourself first before you can act cocky like this."

"How can I prove myself to you if you don't even want to fight me, Roberto?" asked Valentin, "Besides, I'm proving myself on every training. I'm outperforming you all the time. I do more push ups than you, I can do more rounds on the heavy bag, I can run faster and for longer time..."

Roberto was getting increasingly irritated. It looked like Valentin wasn't going to stop boasting. "No you can't," said Roberto, "Don't lie, you punk. I did more push ups than you the last time we trained."

Martin now had enough, "What is this now, a dick-measuring contest? Enough you two!"

Valentin laughed. He decided to use Martin's comment for some further trash-talk, "Now that you mention it, I have to say that I'm confident that I would win an actual dick-measuring contest against Roberto too. Roberto keeps boasting about his sexual prowess but I bet he has a tiny one."

The annoyed Roberto immediately responded, "You really don't know when to stop, do you? You piece of shit! Look at you talking about sex, you're probably still a virgin. In fact, you're probably a homosexual, you sissy!"

Valentin laughed some more. He was glad that his taunts were working. "I'm just saying that I would win an actual dick-measuring contest. Judging by your reaction, Roberto, you seem to be insecure about it. I wonder why..."

"There's no way you would win it, you effeminate sissy boy," said Roberto.

Valentin decided to challenge Roberto, "Why don't we find out? Let's have a dick-measuring contest. Whoever wins has to pay for other one's dinner. If you win, I'll pay you a full dinner and show you respect like you want. But if I win, you will obviously have no choice but to give me respect and admit that I'm a real manly man and pay for my dinner."

Martin couldn't believe how silly the situation was getting, "I can't believe you're serious."

Roberto felt provoked enough to take the bait. He felt like it would be a nice way to shut up Valentin. He felt like he would win the contest. While he knew that he didn't have the biggest dick around, he was confident that it was still big enough to win the contest against someone like Valentin. Roberto was under the impression that the more effeminate the male looked, the smaller dick he who would have. He considered Valentin to be an effeminate sissy teenager who was overly confident and cocky, probably because of insecurities about his lack of manliness. He wanted to put him in his place and was confident in that he would win the contest.

"Alright then, let's go to the toilet and find out who has the bigger dick," said Roberto.

Martin commented, "I can't believe this! This is some next level silliness."

"Let them do it," said Julian.

Martin looked at Valentin and Roberto and started talking to them, "Do this stupid contest and then I don't want to hear anything more from you two for the rest of the night. This is turning into a circus! The girls are probably training right now and we are having literal dick-measuring contests. Then we wonder why we lose to them..."

Valentin and Roberto went to the toilets to have a literal dick-measuring contest. They put their pants and underpants down to see who had the bigger penis.

They walked out soon afterwards. Regardless of how silly the contest was, both Julian and Martin were curious about who won.

"I won," said Valentin. He wrapped his arm around the loser Roberto in a patronizing way as they were walking back to the table. Roberto looked ashamed. Valentin beat him decisively and proved him that he had a much bigger cock. Roberto now had to pay for Valentin's entire dinner.

When they sat back down to the table, Valentin started to taunt Roberto about his loss. "It wasn't even close. It will be hard for you not to call me a man from now on, Roberto. I clearly demonstrated to you that my manhood is bigger than yours. Will you admit your humiliating loss?"

"I lost," Roberto said in shame. He hoped that he won't have to talk about the embarrassing contest anymore. Valentin put him to shame with his much bigger dick.

"I'm glad you admit it," said Valentin, "Because If you wouldn't, I would just put out my huge cock here in front of everybody and slap you around with it!"

Roberto had enough! Valentin kept taunting him the entire night. He felt humiliated that an 18 year old boy was disrespecting him so much. Roberto exploded in anger, "You piece of shit! You really want me to punch you in your mouth, don't you?"

"You had your chance in training but you refused to spar, you wimp!" said Valentin.

"You asked for this!" Roberto shouted. "Tomorrow! Get ready for tomorrow! We're going to have a fight in the gym! I'll put you in your place!"

"I'll just give you another embarrassing defeat," said Valentin.

Martin tried to calm down the situation, "Calm down you two! You can have a fight tomorrow in the gym then, just don't cause a scene here! You're both acting really embarrassing tonight."

Both Roberto and Valentin calmed down a bit. They got their food and started to eat. Suddenly, Valentin decided to taunt Roberto some more, "What is your last name again, Roberto? I think that after what you displayed during our dick-measuring contest, your last name should be Micro! It sounds Italian too."

"You piece of shit!" Roberto got irritated again.

"That's enough Valentin!" Martin was now furious.

Julian laughed at Valentin's joke.

Valentin then informed the rest of the boys that he had to leave before the dessert. "I'll have to go now. See you tomorrow, mr. Micro! Don't forget to pay for everything that I ate and drank here."

Roberto responded to the taunt, "What's the matter? You mother doesn't allow you to stay outside so late? You little punk!"

Valentin left. As he was driving home with a taxi, he decided to taunt Roberto some more. He wanted to have him really irritated and emotional for the fight the next day. He called the restaurant where Roberto and the boys were still eating. A waiter responded to his call and Valentin wanted him to deliver a message to Roberto. Valentin told the waiter that he forgot to tell him during the dinner and that it was very urgent. The waiter wrote down the message on paper.

Roberto, Julian and Martin were eating their dessert when the waiter arrived with Valentin's message. "I have a message for mr. Roberto Micro. Someone named Valentin wants you to get ready for tomorrow."

Julian burst out in laughter. Even Martin laughed at this. Roberto was furious. Valentin was openly mocking him all the time even when he wasn't present. He got really emotional and was longing for his revenge.

Roberto got his chance for revenge the next day. Valentin was eager to fight as well to prove that he was the superior man and make Roberto pay for joking about his lack of manliness. They were ready to fight under MMA rules with MMA gloves. The fight didn't have any rounds however. The boys introduced a new rule for their club for anyone challenging them or in case they challenged each other. The fight was going to last until the finish. Someone will have to submit or get knocked out. They all wanted decisive victories.

Roberto was 25 years old, 5'10'' tall and weighed 160 pounds. Valentin was 18 years old, 6'0'' tall and weighed 165 pounds.

Roberto was wearing blue MMA shorts while Valentin wore tight red lycra shorts.

Both fighters wanted to exchange some words before the fight. Roberto brought up Valentin's love for women's clothes. He looked at his lycra shorts and asked, "Are those women's?"

"Yes. They're sexy, aren't they?" answered Valentin. He wanted to let Roberto know that he wasn't insecure about his fetish and decided to wear one of Anastasia's lycra shorts that she gave to him because she had too many of them.

"You little sissy!" Roberto taunted Valentin, "It's hilarious that you suddenly want to act manly. You're an effeminate girly looking boy with long hair and a cute face. Your face won't look so cute anymore when I will finish with you, though. Let's make a bet. If I win, you will have to change your name on your social media into Valentina. It will suit you more!"

Valentin accepted Roberto's bet, in turn he suggested, "But if I win, you will change your last name into Micro on social media. I want everyone to know how pathetically microscopically small your cock is, mr. Roberto Micro!" Valentin reminded Roberto about the dick-measuring contest that they had which Valentin comfortably won.

Roberto accepted the challenge. He was confident in his victory. He was 7 years older than the cocky teenager. He simply couldn't afford to lose this contest, especially after Valentin talked so much trash to him and embarrassed him in the dick-measuring contest that they had.

"This will literally be man versus boy," Roberto taunted Valentin right before the fight started.

The fight started. Valentin immediately approached Roberto and started punching him. Valentin had little previous training but Roberto only trained for about a month longer. Valentin had no respect for Roberto and wanted to just smash him.

Valentin quickly hurt Roberto with his long arms. Roberto suddenly realized that Valentin was quite athletic. His height and reach were giving him problems.

Valentin and Roberto kept brawling with Valentin getting the better of Roberto. Valentin got hit with some punches too, however. They were both looking like sloppy beginners like they were. It was more a battle of power and will than technique. After some wild exchanges, it looked like Valentin was winning and Roberto started to retreat a bit.

Roberto was quickly getting desperate and frustrated after they cocky teen managed to assert his will on him. Valentin then caught Roberto clean with a nice right overhand. Roberto was stunned. It looked like chin still didn't recover properly from the beating Alma gave him and his punch resistance was weak. He instinctively tried to grab Valentin and take the fight to the ground but Valentin hit Roberto with a knee during his takedown attempt.

Roberto was badly hurt and fell to the floor. Valentin started pounding him at will. He was really smacking Roberto around. It was becoming a one-sided beatdown. The cocky teenager was beating the older guy! The humiliation was hard to endure for Roberto. It was almost as bad as the beating that Alma gave him.

There were no rounds and Valentin didn't look like he was going to get tired. Roberto had no way out other than to submit or wait for Valentin to beat the living daylights out of him and eventually knock him out or hurt him really badly.

Roberto felt like he had no choice but to capitulate! "Stop! I give up!" Roberto pleaded and started tapping on the ground.

Valentin finished beating up Roberto and started to laugh. Even he didn't expect such an easy victory. Both Martin and Julian in the crowd were impressed by him. He whooped Roberto with a relative ease.

Roberto was lying in shame after being beaten by a guy he perceived as an effeminate crossdresser. Valentin started to gloat over him. "Who is the man and who is the boy now? I told you that I'm a real man! What I like to wear or how I act doesn't matter. All that matters is the ass whooping that I gave you!" Valentin then looked at the boys in the crowd, "Those pathetic Amazons will soon find that out as well! I'll do to them what wimps like Roberto couldn't and put those women in their place!" Valentin was enjoying his victory with some more trash-talk.

Valentin then sat on top of the defeated Roberto and put his cock that was only covered by the tight lycra material of his shorts close to Roberto's head. "Do you want me to slap you with my huge monster of a cock now?"

"No, please don't! I give up! Just let me go!" Roberto was begging Valentin to get up.

"Alright then, just do what you promised and change your last name to something that really suits you, mr. Micro!" said Valentin.

Valentin kept sitting on the beaten and defeated Roberto a little longer. "You loser!" Valentin eventually commented and gave Roberto a humiliating and degrading slap. Valentin wanted Roberto to pay for questioning his manliness. He decided to completely humiliate him in front of everybody. "I won't let you get up until you admit that you're my bitch!" said Valentin.

Roberto was beaten into submission. He had no fight left in him. He hoped that some of the other boys would drag Valentin off of him but they all seemed to enjoy watching the cocky teen gloating over him. Julian in particular was really enjoying the show. Valentin's brash attitude after his victory reminded him of his sister Anastasia.

Roberto had no choice but to do what Valentin wanted. "I'm your bitch!" Roberto said in complete shame and submission.

Valentin then stood up and looked at the boys who were in the gym with a victorious smirk on his face.

The cocky 18-year-old Valentin just made the 25-year-old Roberto his bitch. To make it even worse for Roberto, Valentin trained for even less time than him. It was clear to everybody that Valentin was the better man. The rest of the boys now had a lot of hopes in him for their future fights against the Amazons.

Martin approached Valentin and congratulated him, "This was impressive. I guess we have a valuable new soldier in our little war against the Amazons."

"A new soldier?" said Valentin, "More like a new general!" Valentin was being brash and cocky like always. He wanted to let Martin know right away that he wanted a position in the leadership.

Julian hugged his friend Valentin. He was really happy for him. Valentin's victory also strengthened Julian's own position in the club and weakened Martin's. Roberto was now too badly humiliated to be even taken seriously at that point. Valentin took whatever was left of his manhood away and asserted himself as the superior man in every possible way.

Julian saw Valentin as a real blessing. He was everything that Julian's club needed him to be. Young, cocky, brash, arrogant, hard-working, funny and good-looking. Most importantly, despite all of these qualities, Valentin was still one of them. He wasn't some jock but rather a guy whom the Amazons would perceive as a wimp that they could beat up. Julian felt like after some serious training they could turn Valentin into their own stronger and bigger male version of Anastasia, Valentin's sister. Julian also liked that Valentin was loyal to him and loyal to the cause. He seemed even more eager to have a revenge for the men of the town than the guys who were beat up themselves.

Julian had some words for Valentin, "I'm really proud of you. I knew that you were stronger than him. You made him look like a total wimp!"

"This was just to assert myself in this club. I feel like I won't need to beat up wimps like him anymore. I feel like one of those bratty girls from The Amazon Club deserves to be humbled like this next. I'll show them what a real manly man I am," said Valentin.

Valentin's confidence was now even higher than before. He was full of cockiness and Julian loved it. He couldn't wait to see him in action against of the Amazons.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 25-Aug-18 at 00:07.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-18, 17:41
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Damn, Amazonia - what a gift you have for that trash talk! It just rolls of your tongue like it comes natural to you. I bet if you go out to dinner and get bad service you end up fistfighting the waitress!

Hey, I think I just came up with a story idea...

Anyway, what a wild ride! Can't wait to see what happens next.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-18, 21:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I have to introduce the rest of the seven Amazons. I already involved her in the story a bit but now Nina deserves her own chapter.

This one has a really original build up. Nina keeps arguing with some guy that she knows on an online forum. He calls her out on her Amazon feminist views! A lot of vicious arguing and online taunting follows. They have a lot of heated online debates with each other and start to really hate each other. They ultimately challenge each other to a real fight. They struggle to assert both physical and intellectual superiority over one another.

Part 17: An Argument Starts on The Internet

Anastasia met with her best friend Silvia. They met in Anastasia's new apartment that she started renting after breaking up with Julian. They started discussing the recent events in town that concerned their club. Silvia talked about how she beat up and punished the two thugs that broke into her home. She also talked a lot about how angry she was at Martin for talking the two thugs into it.

Anastasia agreed that Martin and the boys were still causing trouble. "I wish I would have my revenge against him one day, maybe I should challenge him for a rematch," said Anastasia.

"I already beat him up for you," said Silvia. Anastasia and Silvia were lying on the bed together and Silvia started to gently stroke Anastasia's hair as she said that. Silvia wanted to remind Anastasia just how close they were.

"I know. You beat him up but I couldn't. You also beat up two thugs at once while I only beat one. You even beat up Julian worse than I ever did," said Anastasia. She then looked at Silvia and joked a little bit, saying, "I have to admit you're starting to make me feel a little bit inferior to you, Silvia!"

Silvia laughed at Anastasia's joke and responded, "You're the one who inspired me to be what I am now. I think you're still better than me."

"Are you sure? I'm afraid that the student is surpassing the teacher," said Anastasia. She wanted to compliment her friend.

"You're flattering me, but I think you're still our alpha female in the club," said Silvia.

"It doesn't matter who the better woman is between us anyway. All that matters is the bond the we have and that we stick together. I would really love it if you were the leader of the Amazons though and not Natalija," said Anastasia.

"I don't want to cause trouble and disrespect Natalija and challenge her position," answered Silvia, "We have to be united now. I feel like Clara is plotting something against us again. The boys are also trying to get their revenge. We need to rally behind our leader, whoever it is."

"Speaking about boys, what do you think about my little brother Valentin getting involved in Julian's club? I heard he whooped your brother there," said Anastasia.

Both Anastasia and Silvia already heard about what happened. The boys had an internal fight and Anastasia's 18 year old brother Valentin defeated and humiliated Silvia's 25 year old brother Roberto. It was pretty weird that Silvia and Anastasia had such a good relationship while their brothers hated each other. It was perhaps even more weird that both of those brothers had a rivalry with them as well. Silvia and Anastasia joked about it a bit.

Silvia replied in a joking manner. "Speaking about feeling inferior! I guess my entire family should feel inferior to yours, I mean your little teenage brother just gave an ass whooping to my older 25 year old brother. Luckily I don't give a damn about Roberto, otherwise I would feel really embarrassed for him."

"And I don't really give a damn if you want to have a revenge and whoop my brother! He's been acting really cocky lately. I think someone will have to teach him some manners soon," said Anastasia.

"Why don't you whoop him?"

"I tried to get him to wrestle me, but he doesn't want it. He told me that he's not ready yet and that he will start training and whoop my ass later when he will be prepared. Whatever. Let him try." Anastasia wasn't scared of her little brother Valentin.

"Sounds like a real sweetheart!" Silvia said sarcastically. "I never met him but from the photos you showed me he looks like a nice cute boy. He shouldn't act tough, it really doesn't suit him. If he's going to be naughty I'm afraid we're going to have to spank him."

"My brother is a naughty little boy! My mother has always been very lenient with him. I guess some other woman will have to give him the spanking that our mother never gave him. Maybe it should be you," said Anastasia.

Both Silvia and Anastasia laughed and joked some more about Valentin.

Anastasia eventually remarked, "Our brothers just had a brutal fight and we're here laughing about how pathetic they are! We really have a special bond, Silvia!"

"They are pathetic wimps that any of the Amazons from the club could beat up! Their 'brutal fight' probably resembled a catfight more likely. It probably ended when my brother broke his nail," said Silvia.

Both girls laughed some more. They clearly had no respect for the fighting abilities of their brothers! The Amazons were becoming really bold and cocky!

Anastasia's and Silvia's brash and cocky attitude was starting to have an effect on the other girls as well.

Nina and Her Online Arguments

Nina, one of the Amazons, was a very classy and polite girl. She was a 21 years old student. She was 5'8'' tall with long auburn hair and blue eyes. She used to train judo when she was younger and was fairly athletic.

Nina took her study seriously. She studied at a faculty of arts in a city nearby. They had a special internet forum where they would discuss things related to the humanities studies and exchange learning materials. It was a relatively private forum with membership reserved for the students of their faculty. Nina was an active member of that internet forum and often participated in debates about society and other topics that popped up. Since she started training with the other "Amazons" at their Amazon Club, Nina advocated these ideals even more, including posting about them online. Nina would often promote Amazon feminism and wrote things such as that girls should get strong and athletic and praised female athletes and other strong women. Certain men on this internet forum started to get annoyed or even insecure about Nina's posts. Those were Nina's fellow students. Nina had no problems with them in real life, but things could get very heated online.

One of the male students, Jan, was the first to call out Nina and disagreed with her views a lot. He always wrote that he otherwise supported feminism but not the type that Nina was advocating. Jan was 20 yeard old. He was 5'9'' tall and skinny with brown hair and blue eyes. He looked like just the type of guy that the Amazons liked to call a wimp. Nina wouldn't mind him if he wasn't acting cocky and implying that he can't be beaten by an athletic woman like her.

Jan used to train soccer when he was younger and considered himself athletic enough to be able to deal with a woman like Nina. He saw Nina as a nerdy feminist and it was ridiculous to him that Nina always talked about sports so much. The reason why Jan and other students didn't see Nina as athletic despite her judo background was because Nina dressed really modestly and always wore sweaters, cardigans or blouses with long sleeves and elegant pants or long skirts. It was hard to see that she had an athletic physique. She was also educated and into books. She just didn't dress or act like a stereotypical sporty girt.

Nina and Jan argued a lot online. They had different views on a lot of issues. They would often throw insults at each other when things got heated and the moderators would have to intervene. Because of all the insults over the months, animosity started to develop between them. They knew each other in real life but never really talked with each other. Jan lived close to the town where Nina lived. If they met at the faculty or somewhere else, they just ignored each other and looked the other way. It was clear that there was a bitter rivalry between them. When they were on the internet, they were vicious with each other. They desperately wanted to humiliate each other in debates and prove their intellectual superiority. There was a lot of pride on the line for both of them since they both posted with their first names as usernames and due to the private nature of the forum many people on the forum knew who they were in real life. Both Nina and Jan would sometimes get teased by people they knew in real life if it looked like they lost a debate to each other.

In the past weeks, another bitter online argument between them started. There was a debate on the forum about women training MMA where Jan disagreed with Nina's statements. Nina stated that women should train MMA so that they would be able to defend themselves. Jan agreed but warned that women shouldn't get overconfident and that the men still have a big physical advantage. Nina didn't deny it but argued that the difference isn't that big. Eventually, another petty argument between the two of them followed. They were just so irritated by each other after all the previous arguments that they had that it seemed like they sometimes started disagreeing just for the sake of it.

They threw some insults at each other and at some point Nina wrote this comment:
I trained Judo many years when I was young and I'm training MMA right now. Maybe I wouldn't be able to beat some really big and muscular guy, but I think I would be able to deal with some skinny wimp who doesn't train anything. Men really underestimate us trained women and what we can do. They would be in for a big reality check if they tried to challenge us. The women I train with humbled many men and made them eat their words. Untrained men just can't deal with either our technique or our athleticism. Or both.
Jan hated when Nina used that word wimp. She often threw that word at him either directly or just subtly implied that she put him in that category as well. Jan wrote back in reply:
Why do you always call men who don't fit the traditional ideals of masculinity 'wimps'? It's insulting and backward. Are you sure you are a liberal? You sound like some sort of Nazi. Do you want everyone to look healthy and muscular? Oh wait, you only want women to be like that for your sick purposes to establish some sort of Amazon supremacy, right? You complain about patriarchy and people looking at women as a weaker gender but you use the same type of discourse when you talk about weak men, or 'wimps' as you like to degrade them.
Nina was getting annoyed by these kind of posts. She replied back with the following post:
I never said that I have anything against those men. I respect them if they respect me. I don't want to pick fights with them if they don't want to fight. It's just annoying when this kind of men who never work out keep running their mouths and underestimate us when us athletic women proved time and time gain that we can beat them and outperform them. I'm ready to challenge these men myself but they always pull out with some excuse. That's why I call them wimps! You just dislike that word because you know that you're one of them.
Jan decided to make it personal and mocked Nina in his next online post:
Who the hell did you outperform? Why do you keep talking in first person about 'us athletic women'. You live vicariously through strong athletic women. You're not athletic yourself. Just be honest about yourself. You are a booky, nerdy girl who dresses like some librarian. You're also a shy girl. Alright, so you trained Judo a bit and do some push ups in free time, but the way you are posting here on this forum people would think you are Ronda Rousey or Serena Williams. If I didn't know you I would think you're trolling everyone here, but I know that you're just a delusional woman with too much spare time and that you're actually serious about all the bullshit you're spewing.
This post really annoyed Nina. It was now getting really personal. She didn't like that the moderators didn't delete that insulting post. Because they didn't delete it, she decided to retaliate with similar personal insults and wrote:
You always start with these mean personal insults because I'm always beating you in these online debates. Show some more respect to a lady! Since you want to make it personal and question me about my athleticism... Well the only thing you need to know is that I'm athletic enough to whoop your ass! Come and try to prove me wrong if you think this isn't true. I dare you.
The moderator, however, deleted the post and gave Nina a warning for personal insults. She didn't want to get banned so she stopped arguing with Jan. She was, however, very angry at the moderator because he deleted her post but not Jan's. She started to feel that the moderator was taking sides. The moderator locked the thread with Jan having the last word.

Nina had another argument with Jan about prostitution. Jan supported the legalization of prostitution and Nina was against it. They argued about it. Nina won the debate. Nina then gloated over Jan's rather obvious defeat and wrote:
You just keep getting embarrassed when you try to quarrel with me. When will you finally learn not to argue with me? Do you enjoy getting verbally humiliated by a feminist? I don't think you do. In fact, I think that it's driving you crazy! That's why you always resort to personal insults.
Nina was always happy when she clearly won a debate against Jan. Jan won some debates against her too, but it seemed like Nina was getting the better of him more often than not. It made Jan very frustrated and he often responded with personal insults. This, in turn, made Nina angry at him. Nina especially didn't like how Jan constantly commented on how she dressed in an insulting way. She believed that women should dress more conservative so that they wouldn't be objectified by men. She didn't like wearing revealing clothing. She tried to be classy and elegant and modest at the same time.

When it came to the subject of women wearing revealing clothing, it always lead to more arguments with Jan. Nina was against women working as ring girls, hostesses and grid girls because she felt that it was degrading for women. There was a thread going on about possibly banning Formula One grid girls due to feminist pressure. Nina supported the ban. Jan disagreed.

Jan was angry at Nina's views. He quoted one of her posts and called her out:
You call yourself a feminist but feminists like you want those women to lose their jobs. In other words, you want to put other women out of work. Wow, so feminist! You're so pro-women! Besides, aren't you liberal? You should respect their freedom to do what they want.
Nina typed back:
You don't know how it's like for women. Those women serve the kind of mentality that degrades women. In a previous debate, you called me a Nazi which I'm not. But let's use it as an example. If those women were wearing Nazi symbols, would you still support them? Obviously not! Even freedom can have some limits if it's meant to degrade people. Those girls are a remnant of a shameful era. They serve no other purpose but to degrade the female gender and to sexually objectify those women. Liberal? I think this is too broad of a term for me to identify with. Liberalism can be abused to humiliate women as well. I'm a feminist first and foremost. An Amazon feminist, to be more precise.
Jan and Nina kept arguing back and forth. It was a very heated debate. To Jan's dismay, Nina was starting to get the better of him in the debate again.

Jan eventually got a bit irritated and wrote a post with some personal insults back in reply:
You're such a hypocrite! You don't like it if those grid girls reveal some skin because it supposedly objectifies women but then you constantly post here about female athletes like for example some track and field athletes who perform almost naked. You post their pictures and you like to fantasize about them - for example you always fantasize here how they could beat men and things like that. It's almost like you have a sexual fascination with those women. It looks a lot like you are sexually objectifying women too. At the end of the day, it all comes down to what people like.
Nina argued back and wrote:
You make no sense! Those female athletes are dressed that way to perform better! There is no practical purpose as to why grid girls at Formula One should be dressed that way. Also, do you want to suggest that I'm a lesbian? At least don't do is so sneaky and cowardly! I think you deserve a warning for these insults! The moderators are always so lenient with you. I got a warning for much less last time.
They kept bickering back and forth on the online forum on this subject. The moderator wasn't online and was unable to restore order and warn them.

Eventually, Jan started getting even more personal. He wrote:
You definitely can't call yourself liberal and progressive when you constantly want to ban things and moralize to people about their choices. You are regressive and backward. I don't know you that good personally but I'm pretty sure you are some bitter bitch with no life. A stereotypical stuck-up woman. You are like some Muslim fundamentalist who wants women to wear burqas. You are just as bad as those guys if not worse!
After pages of arguing, Nina was getting really irritated and replied to that last comment by Jan in a more aggressive fashion. She felt like if Jan was allowed personal insults, she should be allowed to retaliate as well.

Nina was fed up of being constantly insulted by Jan online and wrote back:
You are the one who will need to wear a burqa. Do you know why? Because after I will kick your ass for being so disrespectful to me you will be too ashamed to even show your face! I'm warning you! I had enough! If you will continue with these personal insults I will confront you about it the next time I see you. I will kick your butt!
Timo, one of the moderators, suddenly appeared online. He started reading the discussion between Jan and Nina. He quickly skimmed through it and noticed there was a lot of bickering. Order needed to be restored. He read Nina's last post where she threatened to beat up Jan. Nina already had a warning for personal insults from a previous debate. Timo decided to punish her and ban her. He gave her a two week ban. Threatening other members of the forum with physical violence was strictly forbidden.

Nina couldn't believe it. She was just banned from the internet forum in disgraceful fashion because of the idiot Jan who kept provoking her. She was really angry at him and also at the moderator Timo for handing out the ban for her while Jan was completely unpunished. Nina felt like the moderator wasn't fair to her. Jan was constantly subtly mocking her and insulting her and went unpunished while she was banned immediately.

Jan was gloating over Nina's ban and wrote:
She deserved it. I mean threatening to beat up somebody for disagreeing with her on a forum, how mature! She needs those two weeks to calm down a bit.
Nina checked the thread few hours later and noticed that some other boys joined in to mock her ban. "I'm so glad you banned that bratty girl" one of them wrote. Even some girls that didn't agree with her supported her ban. Nina read some more posts that were mocking her. She couldn't write anything back to defend herself because she was banned. It was a painful situation. Fortunately, there were some members who rushed to her defense too but they couldn't get her ban reversed.

While this wasn't the first time Nina was in a heated online debate with Jan, it looked like things were getting even worse and the insults were getting more vicious and more emotional. Even more animosity started to develop between them! They just couldn't agree on anything anymore. After the ban, Nina started to get even more angry at both Jan and Timo. She wanted a revenge of some sort.

The next day, Nina chatted with the girls in The Amazon Club about what happened. The other girls noticed that Nina was in a bad mood and wanted to know why.

Nina started explaining, "I just had another heated internet debate with some fool from my faculty. It's some annoying moron that keeps arguing with me about everything. It was a stupid debate about grid girls on racing events. I won the debate and made a fool out of him and he started insulting me and calling me a lesbian. We disagree on many other things even though he claims he doesn't mind feminism. For example he supports the legalization of prostitution, I don't. We had pages of arguing about it. But most of all, he doesn't like me praising female athletes."

Silvia commented, "Let me guess, just another wimp who thinks he can beat up these female athletes because he is a man?"

"Essentially yes," said Nina, "But it's not really that simple. Most of all, he thinks he can beat me up."

"Ohh, so it's personal!" said Silvia, "You know what, it's about time you challenge someone to a fight here, Nina! It sounds to me like you found a perfect guy." Silvia started to tease Nina.

Nina laughed. She thought about it for a moment and then said, "I doubt he would accept it. He would probably find some pathetic excuse. Wimps like him always do."

"Then taunt him about it!" said Silvia. "You should be more brash and assertive, Nina!" Silvia then affectionately wrapped her arm around Nina and encouraged her some more, "I love you but you look like a weak shy girl too often. Don't let that wimp insult you online and get away with it!"

Nina liked the advice. She found it funny how she used to dislike Silvia's cocky attitude and trash-talk but now it looked like she wanted to copy it and be like her! They were also becoming very good friends. It was another thing that Nina never imagined would happen.

"You're right, Silvia. I need to teach him a lesson. I guess the problem is that we talk all this crap to each other online but when I see him in person I'm always classy and polite. He probably thinks I'm weak, harmless and submissive. I need to confront him!" said Nina.

"I love this kind of attitude! That's exactly what you should do!" said Silvia. She then hugged Nina. "I like you more and more! I can't believe that we used to be such enemies!"

Nina looked for a nice chance to confront Jan but couldn't find one. She spent the next two weeks training even harder. Eventually, her ban from the forum was lifted and she was able to post again.

Nina decided to come back with vengeance and wanted to provoke Jan into another online verbal fight. But this time, Nina decided to be smarter and less emotional. Her goal was to provoke and taunt Jan just like he used to troll her and insult her all the time. She opened a forum thread titled The Reality About Female Athleticism and Strength. She started arguing that the difference between the top achievements of female athletes and male athletes isn't as big as some men want to present. She also argued that these elite male athletes represent a rare sample of men and that the regular non-trained men wouldn't stand a chance against trained female athletes.

Jan took the bait and started arguing with Nina again. He couldn't stand her. They already had so many quarrels online that a real hatred started to develop between them. When he saw Nina's name and yet another one of her threads about female athletes and their prowess, he became irritated. He started arguing back and accused Nina of significantly underestimating the natural difference in strength between men and women.

Some other man who posted on the forum was also provoked by Nina's opinions and wrote;
Jesus, right after your ban you come back and start another one of these heated discussions. It looks like you have too much time on your hands. You should really find yourself a boyfriend.
Jan noticed the post and added his own taunt:
I think she should find herself a nice strong athletic woman as a girlfriend. She constantly posts about them, she is most definitely sexually attracted to them.
Some other user joined in and commented:
Yeah Nina, move your ass to the gym instead of posting your delusional feminist fantasies here and find a girlfriend there who shares your views. I doubt you're athletic yourself. You're either trolling or you're completely deranged.
Nina read those posts. She was annoyed how people thought that she wasn't doing any sports. Most people didn't know about her Judo background and she didn't talk much about her training at The Amazon Club either. She only talked about the ideas that they shared but not about the club. She decided to finally bring it up in the thread.

Nina wrote:
You're wrong! I'm athletic and I already train in a gym with my fellow friends. We have a special gym for women only in my town. We're strong and fit. I'm confident we would embarrass 99% of the male forum users here. Maybe even 100%. Let's face it, you male students on our faculty aren't exactly some athletic specimens to put it mildly. You look more like a bunch of wimps. Yes, I used that word again, Jan, come and do something about it! And by the way, it's fine with me if you don't work out, just don't act tough in front of an athletic female like me because I can whoop your asses, you wusses!
This post didn't just annoy Jan but also many other male members of the forum. Nina was openly degrading and mocking all of the male students on the forum!

Nina then read some more posts. She created a very heated and controversial debate. She saw that some women on the forum supported her.

Jan heard something about The Amazon Club. He was living very close to Nina's town and heard some talk, he just wasn't sure whether Nina trained there. Now that she revealed that she was, he decided to taunt her about it.

Jan wrote:
Did you forget that I used to play soccer? I was into sports when I was younger. You're wrong about me like always. I really hope you won't try something stupid and physically attack me, you crazy woman, because it would end very very badly for you if I would defend myself. Which I would! Here, I'm a feminist in this case - I think female assailants should be treated equally as the male ones. I'm for equality! Do not dare to even try something! As for your little club, I'm sorry but the ideas behind your club are garbage. You women criticize men for being chauvinists but then you act just like them and form your little women-only groups where you insult and degrade the other gender together.
Nina wrote a reply:
Didn't you say you were liberal? I thought we were all free to do what we want under your worldview. Guess what, you're free to get your butt kicked in our club if you want to challenge us! If not, stop talking bad about it. We don't talk bad about men if they don't bother us either. You constantly disagree with me when I praise the strength and ability of female athletes. You have a perfect chance to prove me and all of my friends wrong if you dare to show up in our club. So you played some soccer? We can test ourselves in different physical challenges. I would probably mop the floor with you if we wrestled each other and completely embarrass you in a much more manly sport than soccer. Do you disagree with it? Come and prove me wrong!
Nina was now openly challenging Jan!

Jan didn't want to accept the challenge. He felt like there was nothing to gain. He decided to keep the fight with Nina verbal and wrote back:
Yes, I'm liberal and you're free to do what you want. I just find it silly. I have nothing to gain from challenging you. It's also funny how you're threatening me here but when we see each other in the hallway or at some lecture you never even look at me. Why didn't you kick my butt already, you supergirl? You had plenty of opportunities. You're all talk.
Nina became irritated and replied:
This is because I'm polite. I treat people with respect. I offered you a chance to see me in my club and you refused. I knew that you would find some excuses to back out! Nothing to gain? How about shutting me up? Isn't that what you want? If not, why are you arguing with me all the time? You're just afraid because you know there's a good chance you'll get your ass kicked by me and you don't want to admit it. You see, this is why I call men like you wimps. You are pathetic!
Jan became irritated as well. He didn't really know what to answer back. Part of him really wished to go to the club and beat up Nina after all those emasculating insults she was throwing his way. Fortunately for him, the moderator Timo came to the thread again and warned Nina about personal insults again for calling Jan a wimp.

The Confrontation at the Party

Nina stopped arguing and went for a walk outside to relax a bit after yet another heated online debate with Jan. She suddenly remembered that there was a student party organized that weekend. There was a good chance that Jan would be present! Nina felt like this was her chance to confront him publicly. She had some strong words ready for him after all the insults he wrote to her online over the months. There would be no one to moderate her so she could say anything she wanted to Jan. She hated him. The feeling was mutual. Jan hated Nina as well after going through so many debates with her and after she insulted him in many different ways.

The day of the party arrived. Nina was eager to go. She dressed conservative as always. She wore a gray feminine cardigan and a red long skirt. She went to the party with her friend Patricia who studied together with her. Patricia was a 5'7'' tall girl with dark hair and was also 21 years old. She was a feminist and got along well with Nina but didn't share her passion for sports.

The party was in some club. It was a private party for students that they arranged for themselves. Quite a big crowd gathered. Nina and Patricia bought a drink and chatted with other girls a bit. Suddenly, Nina saw Jan. He was wearing a white top with long sleeves and a pair of jeans. He was talking to his friends and laughing about something. Nina decided to confront him.

Nina approached Jan, "Hey there you rude little boy, do you want to say some insults in my face now?"

Jan was surprised at Nina's attitude but quickly reacted. "You're the one who is rude, bitch. Do you want to argue here as well?"

The group of boys that Jan was with started staring at them. Timo, the moderator from the internet forum, was also present. He laughed and remarked, "Well, you two can shout all the insults you want at each other now as far as I'm concerned."

Nina looked at Timo. She didn't know that him and Jan were friends. It suddenly started to make sense to her why Timo always sided against her and banned her. She was now mad at him as well but decided to concentrate on Jan first.

Nina ignored the other boys and continued talking to Jan, "You told me that I'm not brave enough to confront you. Well, here I am now. I just wanted to tell you what a disgrace you are! You constantly insult me in sneaky ways online but I can't reply anything back because I just get banned all the time while you remain unpunished. I see that this pathetic moderator Timo is your friend. Maybe that's why he protects you!"

"You're just a rude and bratty girl. I'm not the only one who dislikes you. It's only right that you get banned for your behavior!" said Jan.

"But you said that I'm the one who wants to ban everything?!? It looks like you are! You want to be some sort of dictator and censor my views! It's clear that they're making you uncomfortable, you wimp. You claim to be progressive and liberal but you don't like us women to be strong and confident! You are a pussy!" said Nina.

Both Jan and Nina were getting really emotional. The months of online bickering and heated debates caused a lot of bad blood between them. Now they were finally arguing in person for the first time. Without a moderator present who would calm them down, they insulted each other at will.

"You are a bitch! That's why I dislike you! You cow! It has nothing to do with you being a woman. Don't play some victim here. You're only liberal when it suits you! You are also a total hypocrite!" said Jan.

"A hypocrite? That's rich! You are the one who pretends you are not against feminism but you argue about every single thing I write! You disagree with me on literally everything! You piece of shit!" said Nina.

They were now really angry at each other. Jan decided to throw some insults back.

"Yes, you are a hypocrite! And what is this that you're drinking, alcohol? You see, you're a total hypocrite, miss athletic healthy lifestyle strong Amazon! Didn't you complain about drunk men all the time? Didn't you always write about how bad alcohol is? Didn't you always write how healthy you live? Let me guess, it's only a problem when men are drinking but you women can do whatever you want, is that right? You hypocrite! Go and finish your drink and leave me alone, you stupid cunt!" said Jan.

Nina was holding a glass of the alcohol drink she ordered in her hands. She usually didn't drink alcohol but took an exception here and there at parties. She also drank it to be more bold when confronting Jan. It looked like it worked. She was furious that Jan was bothering her about it.

"You have a problem with my drink? Here, you can have it!" said Nina. She then splashed the drink in Jan's face and spilled it all over him.

Jan couldn't believe it. It made him really mad.

Nina started to laugh at him. "This will cool you down a bit. A nice lesson for you. A lesson in humility! Speaking about doing whatever you want, I can do whatever I want now when there is no moderator here to protect you from me! Don't piss me off anymore or I will kick your butt, you wimp!"

Jan was now even more mad. Nina was openly mocking him in person. In a moment of anger, he decided to retaliate. He decided to do to her the same thing that she did to him. He spilled his drink on Nina!

Nina was now furious. Jan splashed his drink in her face.

Jan was now laughing at Nina. "You bitch! This is what you deserve. You dummy! You want equality and I just gave you some. I treated you equally, I just treated you the same way like you were treating me! Now show some humility! Get lost!"

Nina was still in shock about what happened.

Some people around them started looking at them. The music in the club was loud so they couldn't hear the arguing but it was easy to see that things were getting really heated between them.

Nina decided she had enough. She launched at Jan and attacked him!

"You bitch! You jerk!" Nina shouted and gave Jan a slap. She then aggressively pushed him away.

Jan felt the slap. It surprised him how hurtful it was. Nina slapped him really hard. The push also had a lot of force in it and it made him bump into a girl who was standing behind him.

Jan decided to retaliate. He tried to slap Nina back but Nina anticipated it and blocked it. She then started grabbing him. Jan grabbed Nina as well and they started to tussle and wrestle around.

It was all happening really quickly. Both Jan and Nina were angry and emotional.

Nina suddenly got a chance to use her judo skills and threw Jan to the floor. Jan fell on the floor and was in pain and in shock. The floor was really dirty from all the spilled drinks and it messed up Jan's white shirt which made him even more angry.

Nina didn't hesitate and kicked Jan a few times. Jan managed to get up. He now desperately wanted to have some success in the fight as well and in the moment of anger and madness threw a punch at Nina but Nina did some basic boxing training with the Amazons and dogded the punch and ducked under it and grabbed Jan again.

The people who were watching didn't want to intervene. They were peaceful students who were horrified at watching such scenes of violence and weren't used to such situations. They called two big and strong security guys to restore order.

Nina's friend Patricia was watching the scene as well with a lot of curiosity. She saw that Nina was clearly getting the better of Jan and didn't worry for her friend. Instead, she wanted the fight to go on in hopes that Nina could win it decisively and teach the rude boy a lesson. It would be a nice win for the feminists. Patricia was a member of the same forum and had a lot of arguments with Jan herself. She didn't mind him getting his butt kicked and was cheering for Nina. "Let's go Nina, you're kicking his butt!"

The fight was now getting really frustrating for Jan. Nina had a hold on him again and was dragging him around. It looked like she was overpowering him. Jan tried to hold his ground and subdue Nina but he was unable to do it. Nina was surprisingly strong. She used her skills again and tripped Jan to the floor. Jan was on the dirty floor again and Nina threw some more kicks and punches at him. Jan wanted to get up again but Nina easily pushed him down to the floor and controlled him.

At that moment, the security arrived and one of the big guys restrained Nina. The other guy wanted to restrain Jan but Jan didn't look like he wanted to continue to fight. Instead, he pointed his finger at Nina, "She attacked me! The bitch attacked me! Get her away from me! Kick her out!"

The security guy listened to him and told the other security guy, "Kick her out. We don't want her to cause any more trouble." He then looked at Nina, "The party is over for you, lady. We will escort you out of the club now."

Nina was furious that she was kicked out of the party because of Jan. Jan made himself look like a victim. She felt like he snitched her out to the security.

As she was getting dragged away, Nina shouted back at Jan, "You snitch! You threw punches at me as well! I was kicking your butt! You dog!"

Jan looked at his white top that was all messed up due to Nina throwing him to the dirty floor. "You bitch! You messed up my shirt!"

Nina's friend Patricia was still in the club and heard him. She decided to mock Jan, "Awww, you poor baby! You were getting your ass kicked by a girl!"

"Shut up!" said Jan and walked away to get himself a new drink. He was feeling a bit ashamed and frustrated that he did so poorly against Nina in their brief altercation but was ultimately glad that she was kicked out. He went out back to his friends to continue to enjoy the party.

Patricia was sad that her friend Nina was kicked out. She was hanging out with some other girls for few hours and then went home. When she arrived home, she decided to taunt Jan online.

Patricia replied in Nina's thread about the strength of female athletes:
Well Jan, I think all of us who saw what happened between you and Nina at the party can affirm that Nina just demonstrated you that she was right in this thread. She tossed you around like a baby. You were lucky that the fight got broken up because she was clearly winning! You only have two choices now, 1) You will have to admit that athletic females are stronger than you claimed or 2) Nina is an exceptional woman and a strong athlete. Either way, you will have to eat some crow now!
Jan returned home from the party a bit drunk and replied to Patricia's taunt in fury:
Don't talk crap and stay out of it, you dummy! The only thing that was proven at the party is that Nina is an aggressive bitch who assaults people she doesn't agree with. I was holding back.
Patricia immediately replied and taunted Jan some more:
Oh no you didn't! Don't lie! You weren't holding back at all. You both hate each other. It was a real fight. You were throwing punches back at her. It's just that you weren't able to do much to her. She was getting the better of you. It was rather one-sided. I mean she literally mopped the floor with you. Your shirt was all messed up from Nina tossing you around and you falling on the floor constantly. You found yourself under her lady boots! As a feminist, I have to admit that I really enjoyed watching her assert her female superiority over you.
Some other members who were also at the party joined in. They all seemed to agree that Nina was getting the better of Jan. They started to taunt Jan about it. It was getting incredibly humiliating for him.

Nina eventually posted about the incident herself:
We both know what happened, Jan. You were getting your ass whooped! It's funny how you deny it here. But this is fine too. You can be in denial all you want because I can give you a rematch anytime. My challenge is still on. We should fight and settle our differences! Our feud has been going on for too long. I want to finish it once and for all in decisive fashion... With you under my feet again!
Jan desperately defended himself. He didn't want to take the challenge. He replied:
You're ridiculous. I wouldn't want to fight a woman, not even you. It goes against my principles. You're just an aggressive bitch that isn't even worth my attention.
Patricia responded:
Don't lie! You threw a punch at Nina! It's clear that you don't have a problem throwing punches at ladies. We all saw it! It's just that you missed because you're a wimp! Here, I said it as well. Don't be a coward now and take Nina's challenge and fight her.
Some other members responded and confirmed what Patricia said.

Jan was now getting increasingly irritated and angry at Nina. The online taunts were getting to him. Despite what happened on the party, he was still confident that he would win a confrontation with Nina if he really had to beat her up. He felt like she surprised him in the club and that he was holding back too much. He was now thinking about actually fighting her to shut her up otherwise things will get unbearable for him because Nina would be able to brag about her little victory over him any time they would argue again and her feminist friends would jump in and mock him.

Jan decided to take Nina's challenge! He now wanted to fight her!

Nina immediately accepted the challenge!

The Fight

They were both eager to fight each other. They even opened a thread on the forum titled Jan vs Nina. They opened a poll questioning people who would win the fight. The results ended to be around 75% in favor of Jan and 25% in favor of Nina. Despite a lot of people seeing Nina getting the better of Jan in their brief altercation, they felt like that was due to Nina's aggression and the element of surprise. Jan was a man and bigger than Nina. They also had doubts about Nina boasting about her athleticism. People rather saw her as a nerdy feminist who was overconfident and was vastly overestimating herself. Jan was a former soccer player and while he was skinny, he still looked athletic and in shape.

Most of people who voted for Nina were girls who were cheering for her.

The fight was going to take place in The Amazon Club. Nina informed people that it was going to be in front of the private audience and that the filming won't be allowed. She didn't want the fight to get too much publicity as she was afraid of problems with the authorities. She wanted it to be an underground fight like the previous intergender fights in the club were. Jan was going to be allowed to bring two friends in. One of them was the moderator of the forum Timo who would vouch that everything went on fairly. It was going to be an MMA fight without any rounds which would only end with either a submission, a decisive stoppage or a knockout. The Amazons copied that format from the boys. Both Nina and Jan wanted the contest to resemble a real fight as much as possible.

Jan was a bit reluctant about accepting all of these terms but Nina convinced him that in the case of him winning, he will be rewarded all the profits from the fight. This could even be around thousand euros or more depending on how many expensive tickets Alma will be able to sell to the rich women who supported her cause. If Nina won, all the profits will go to the club.

Jan was now determined to fight. This was even more motivation for him to smack his bitter female enemy Nina around.

Nina was really confident in her victory. She wanted to really humiliate Jan. She suggested that since the event wasn't going to be filmed, they will take a single picture from the fight. It will be a victory pose with the winner posing over the defeated loser. They will then post the picture in the thread on the forum. Jan accepted it and wanted to take it even further. He really wanted to put Nina in her place. He suggested that if he wins, Nina will have to permanently have the tag Jan's bitch written under her username on the forum and that she will have to write a very humble post admitting that she was wrong in everything that they argued about and that Jan was right. Nina accepted it under the condition that Jan will get the same punishment if he loses and be tagged as Nina's bitch. They also agreed that the loser will have to not only admit the physical superiority of the winner but also his or her intellectual superiority. Everything was on the line.

Other Amazons were happy that Nina got her chance to prove herself.

Silvia commented, "Awww, it looks like Nina finally found a guy who will take her out on a date! Sounds like you found a really charming guy! I hope you're going to have a lot of fun with him!"

Nina laughed and hugged Silvia out of joy. She wanted the girls in the club to be proud of her and was training really hard for the fight.

The fight night arrived.

Nina (21 years old, 5'8'', 157 lbs) vs Jan (20 years old, 5'9'', 150 lbs)

Nina wore shiny blue spandex shorts and a white spandex tank top. Jan wore black soccer shorts.

They were both eager to punch each other in the face. After all the heated discussions and bad blood between them, they couldn't wait to start fighting.

The fight started.

Nina marched forward and threw some jabs and hit Jan in the face. Jan threw a wild looping right hand back and grazed Nina with it. He had no clue how to box and was just swinging arms. Nina retaliated by hitting him with a left hook and a right hand.

Nina was more of a grappler than a striker. However considering how little technical background Jan had, Nina was comfortable enough to exchange punches with him before trying to take the fight to the ground.

Nina was getting the better of Jan in these exchanges. However Jan did hit her a few times. Nina was a relative beginner in boxing and while she did have at least some technique, Jan was still able to land some of his sloppy wild punches.

Jan's punches didn't have much power in them, however, because he didn't know how to put the body weight into them.

Silvia started to give some advice to Nina, "Take the fight to the ground, Nina! Don't fool around! Be careful!"

Nina got a bit frustrated and tried with a takedown but it was a really sloppy attempt that Jan managed to defend by moving away in time.

Nina got up and tried to punch Jan few more times. Jan decided to use some kicks. He used to train soccer. He didn't know how to use kickboxing techniques but his kicks had a lot of power in them due to his strong legs.

Nina got slightly hurt by those kicks but kept going forward. Jan kept retreating back and kicking Nina.

Suddenly, Jan ran out of room. He was trapped against the cage. Nina quickly rushed forward and grabbed him.

Jan tried to overpower Nina but she was pushing him to the fence. He was starting to feel her strength. He also wasn't used seeing Nina revealing her shoulders. Now that he had the chance to look at Nina's muscular arms from close range, he was starting to feel a bit intimidated and demoralized. He started to think that maybe Nina was right about her being athletic and strong from training Judo.

Nina's female body kept controlling Jan's male body against the cage. Nina looked for a good opportunity to use a trip or a throw. She didn't want to be careless and let Jan go. Just like Jan underestimated Nina, Nina also underestimated Jan a bit. Jan had some solid cardio and respectful power in his legs.

Nina didn't want to risk anything. She kept grinding Jan against the cage. It was also a nice way for her to assert herself as the stronger one between the two.

Jan was getting frustrated and desperately tried to get out of her hold. He tried to use all of his strength in a reckless attempt to shake Nina off of him but by doing that he just gave her and opportunity to trip him down to the floor.

Nina landed on top of Jan. Jan tried to scramble back up but Nina got him trapped against the cage and got a dominant position. She started pounding Jan at will. Her punches were rather weak and had no leverage but they were starting to accumulate.

Jan didn't really now what to do. He was getting punched in the face by his bitter female rival who was controlling him and subduing him. He tried to muscle out and use his strength to get up but Nina had very good leverage and was surprisingly strong herself.

Nina kept pounding Jan with some ground and pound and hit him in the nose which really irritated Jan. He tried to use his legs and hips to scramble back up but Nina was just too experienced for him and controlled him with her posture and leverage.

Nina started to think about trying to finish the fight with submission. She felt like she could easily get one at this point given how clueless Jan was on the ground. Despite this, Nina decided to punish Jan some more and kept pounding him.

To add to Jan's humiliation, Nina decided to taunt him a little bit, "I'm just toying with you at this point. I could have already finished you!"

Jan couldn't do anything. "You bitch!" he shouted in frustration and kept covering his face to protect from Nina's punches.

Nina kept talking trash to Jan while pounding him, "You know what, I'm pounding you with my punches just like I was pounding you with my superior debating skills in all the debates we had."

Jan kept talking back. He couldn't let Nina insult him without retaliating, "You bitch! You will pay for this!"

Nina then moved to full mount. "Oh yeah? Make me pay then!" said Nina while comfortably sitting on top of Jan who was clearly in a desperate position.

Jan tried to use his hips to get out but Nina was just glued on top of him at this point. She was too strong and too experienced for Jan to move. It was getting really humiliating for him at this point. To make it even worse, there was no end of the round to save him. There were no rounds. It looked like the only way out would be to submit to his bitter rival Nina and beg her for mercy.

His two friends that he was allowed to bring in watched in shame as he was getting completely embarrassed by a girl. On top of it, it was a girl whom he absolutely hated. A girl who he considered to be a nerdy feminist was whooping his ass with ease!

Nina was the last person on earth Jan would want to lose a fight to and at that point, he was clearly losing!

Jan's face was already badly scratched and bruised from Nina's ground and pound. There was absolutely no way out for Jan now. Nina kept sitting on him in full mount and he was unable to move her. It was the most frustrating and humiliating feeling he could ever imagine. He was also starting to feel really hurt from all the punches that accumulated.

There was no choice for Jan but to either wait to get knocked out or submit and beg Nina for mercy. He decided for the latter. Jan started tapping out in submission!

Nina quit pounding him and slowly got up with a satisfied look on her face. Jan kept lying on the floor. Nina then put a foot on his chest and flexed her muscles. The girls took a photo of her victory pose. This was the photo that was going to go on the internet.

Jan couldn't believe how humiliating the situation was. It was the worst possible situation. Nina beat him into submission. There was simply no way he could deny her superiority now.

Nina started to taunt Jan. She used the phrase that was becoming a bit of a trademark for the Amazons, "I always knew that our rivalry would end like this. With you defeated and crushed under my feet!"

Jan felt another wave of shame and humiliating crawling all over his body as he listened to those words. He knew that Nina was right. There was no rivalry between them after he was embarrassed like this. Nina whooped his ass in a one-sided fashion in front of everybody. He wasn't her rival anymore, he was now her bitch.

Nina kept gloating over the humiliated and crushed male, "It's actually good for you that the rivalry ended. You were too stubborn to give up even after all those times I humiliated you in our little debates. You kept coming back to get pounded by my superior female intellect some more. I had to literally pound you into submission with my fists to make you respect me." Nina then made a little pause and finally added, "I mean, even you have to admit that I won all those arguments that we had, didn't I?"

The embarrassment got even worse for Jan. Not only did Nina prove to be physically superior than him, she now demanded from Jan to admit that she was intellectually superior to him as well. Jan didn't exactly agree that he lost all of those debates, but at this point he was too demoralized to argue with Nina. Besides, it was part of the deal that the loser would admit the intellectual superiority of the winner as well. Jan had no choice but to say what Nina wanted to hear.

"Yes, you won those debates that we had," said Jan.

"I embarrassed you! I also embarrassed you in a fight. I'm not only intellectually superior to you but also physically and athletically! Since the latter is obvious to everyone, you just need to admit the part about me being intellectually superior," said Nina.

"I admit it. You are intellectually superior," said Jan.

"True. You were just too stubborn with your male pride to accept this fact. If you would have just admitted that after the first argument we had when I ripped you to shreds like always, it would have saved you from all the further humiliation I inflicted on you," said Nina. Nina then looked in the crowd of people who were watching. She looked back at Jan with a victorious smirk, "Public humiliation even. Look at the crowd! It will be even more public when you will do what you promised and admit my superiority on our internet forum as well! If you won't honor your word I swear I will beat you up like this again!"

This was the punishment that Jan dreaded the most. A lot of people on the forum knew him. He now had to change his title bellow his username to Nina's bitch.

After his embarrassing defeat, Jan went home and logged in the forum to honor his word. He put the humiliating title bellow his username. He then saw that the picture of Nina's victory pose over him was already posted in the thread about the fight. Nina's friend Patricia posted it without any further comment. The picture was obvious enough and said more than thousand words. Nina crushed Jan. All the girls on the forum applauded Nina for her big victory. Jan had to admit his defeat in shame. As per the pre-fight agreement with Nina, he had to admit her superiority in one of his forum posts as well. It was very humiliating that he had to completely capitulate to Nina after all the arguments he had with her but he had no other choice.

Jan wrote:
I admit that I underestimated Nina and paid the price. She beat me and proved her superiority over me. I won't argue with her anymore here. Not just because she is physically superior to me and can beat me up but also because she is also intellectually superior.
As Jan clicked on the button to post this, he was overwhelmed with shame and embarrassment. But at the same time, he was weirdly relieved. His rivalry with Nina was now indeed over. As much as he used to deny it, Nina was right. She did beat him in almost every debate that they had which was making him very frustrated. He now didn't have to go through that anymore and just had to accept Nina as the superior female.

Some girl saw the picture and Jan's post and commented in the thread:
I see someone got really humbled.
There was nothing more to say, really. The feminists on the forum, however, wanted to gloat over the defeated man some more.

Patricia decided to add some more words and replied:
I was there and I can confirm this. Someone got humbled, crushed, conquered and humiliated. I think it's very obvious who it was.
Jan read in shame as the feminists kept gloating over his defeat.

Nina felt like she had one more conflict to settle. She was still mad at the moderator of the forum Timo. She decided to confront him. Few days later, she saw him in the hallway of the faculty going to the toilet.

Nina followed Timo to the men's toilet and grabbed him from behind once the doors closed behind them.

"You piece of shit!" said Nina, "You were taking sides against me! You kept banning me and deleting my posts and defending your friend Jan! Your job was to treat everyone equally and fairly and you failed to do it!"

Timo was in shock. He was slightly taller than Nina at 5'10'' but was skinny and wasn't athletic. After he witnessed how badly Nina beat up his friend Jan, he didn't dare to defy her. Instead, he pleaded for mercy. "Please, Nina! I'm sorry! I won't ban you anymore!"

Nina kept holding Timo and roughed him up a bit and pushed him to the wall, "You better not ban me! I want to be able to post what I want from now on! Do you understand me?"

"Yes! I understand! We'll promote you to be a moderator yourself! Just let me go!" Timo pleaded as Nina kept asserting her physical superiority over him and was roughing him up.

Nina was pleased to hear that. She let Timo go. Timo did what he promised. Nina was now untouchable on the forum. She was starting to turn the forum into her little playground to spread her views. It was yet another victory for the Amazons. Nina began to think about inviting some of her fellow female students to the Amazon club and recruit them.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 25-Aug-18 at 00:35.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 13:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Damn, Amazonia - what a gift you have for that trash talk! It just rolls of your tongue like it comes natural to you. I bet if you go out to dinner and get bad service you end up fistfighting the waitress!

Hey, I think I just came up with a story idea...

Anyway, what a wild ride! Can't wait to see what happens next.
LOL! It's a great idea indeed. I decided to use it for the next chapter. A disrespectful guest ends up in a trash-talking exchange with the waitress who starts taunting him and it leads to a fistfight. Who will win it? We'll see. All that I can reveal is that someone is going the get really humbled.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-18, 22:59
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

When will Valentin fight an Amazon?
Old 01-Sep-18, 15:47
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When will Valentin fight an Amazon?
In one of the next chapters! I've been really busy lately so I couldn't continue writing. I hope I will have more time soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: