Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Feb-19, 00:39
Banned
Points: 3,457, Level: 24 Points: 3,457, Level: 24 Points: 3,457, Level: 24
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

Suzanne is great I think her match against victor was her match in general, would like to see her in a competitive mixed match definitely would be nice to see.
Old 09-Feb-19, 21:34
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thank you very much for the review, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! I really appreciate it!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-19, 21:36
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

MX-137 Katy Rose vs Luke
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Please welcome Katy Rose! In her Fight Pulse debut she is facing Luke in a competitive mixed wrestling match, which is also her first ever real intergender fight... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-19, 23:30
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Luke experiencing some success. Fine job young man!
Old 10-Feb-19, 15:18
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I'd love to see competitive rematches for Luke against Calypso and Foxy. I don't know if they're still wrestling, but it would be fun to see how he would do against them now. They destroyed him the first time around. There aren't many competitive mixed matches with the smaller FP girls anymore. I miss that.
Old 10-Feb-19, 15:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd love to see competitive rematches for Luke against Calypso and Foxy. I don't know if they're still wrestling, but it would be fun to see how he would do against them now. They destroyed him the first time around. There aren't many competitive mixed matches with the smaller FP girls anymore. I miss that.
The problem (or maybe not) for Luke is that he spends a vast majority of time wrapped up tightly in unescapable scissor holds, or pinned soundly to the mat for the count of infinity. You don't learn a lot of moves in those situations. Despite this match, I still see wrestlers like Akela, Rage, Vanessa, Zoe, etc scoring double digit pinfalls or submissions over him. He seems to enjoy it too and why not?

He might have an outside chance of winning a fall against Calypso or Foxy, but I fear the result would be very similar to the first encounter.
Old 10-Feb-19, 16:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The problem (or maybe not) for Luke is that he spends a vast majority of time wrapped up tightly in unescapable scissor holds, or pinned soundly to the mat for the count of infinity. You don't learn a lot of moves in those situations. Despite this match, I still see wrestlers like Akela, Rage, Vanessa, Zoe, etc scoring double digit pinfalls or submissions over him. He seems to enjoy it too and why not?

He might have an outside chance of winning a fall against Calypso or Foxy, but I fear the result would be very similar to the first encounter.
If he's going to lose, I enjoy watching him struggle against the smaller girls. I think he's improved a lot though. It's amazing to me that he can be so completely pinned by the girls like Foxy and Calypso who are light and not the strongest girls on the block.
Old 10-Feb-19, 18:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If he's going to lose, I enjoy watching him struggle against the smaller girls. I think he's improved a lot though. It's amazing to me that he can be so completely pinned by the girls like Foxy and Calypso who are light and not the strongest girls on the block.
Pinning is all about immobilizing certain body parts so that the victim cannot get enough leverage to unseat their opponent. During the DWW era, Melanie comes to mind. She was a small girl, but once she had her opponent pinned, that is where they stayed. Melanie wouldn't have had any trouble pinning Luke and keeping him there for any pin count designated. She knew how to immobilize her opponent and how to lower her hips. Some wrestlers seem to be a tad reluctant to lower their hips when pinning their opponent. Lower the hips and keep the head up.
Old 10-Feb-19, 19:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pinning is all about immobilizing certain body parts so that the victim cannot get enough leverage to unseat their opponent. During the DWW era, Melanie comes to mind. She was a small girl, but once she had her opponent pinned, that is where they stayed. Melanie wouldn't have had any trouble pinning Luke and keeping him there for any pin count designated. She knew how to immobilize her opponent and how to lower her hips. Some wrestlers seem to be a tad reluctant to lower their hips when pinning their opponent. Lower the hips and keep the head up.
Melanie was awesome. She was strong for her size and soooo good looking. I always wanted to see her in a mixed match, but it never happened. A very sexy girl.
Old 10-Feb-19, 19:36
Points: 3,592, Level: 25 Points: 3,592, Level: 25 Points: 3,592, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Not being contentious, but I'm trying to gain an understanding: Why would you, as a producer, debut a new girl with a loss? Was there a certain way of thinking behind that? I feel like the aura of Katy Rose would've been better served with her winning (via onslaught or non-competitive) her first match. Just wanted to know if there was a rationale behind making a competitive loss her first release.

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse