Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jun-19, 21:01
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't say the same about her scissors but her armwrestling skills didn't impress me. Tia and Amazon Annie were stronger IMO.
I see! Thanks! I would have expected a lady of her size to just bulldoze opponents in armwrestling but I guess it just requires a different set of skills!
Old 05-Jun-19, 03:16
bartyboy78

Gia the Giant was great for a squash-style match i had with her recently. Shes just so big that she can dominate you with her size alone. Very humbling. I agree with the other poster, though, because her arm wrestling skills weren't too impressive. Not a problem though since she dominates with size alone! Also, if Sara Lips isn't on this list she should be. I could barely budge her right arm when i challenged her a while back. Shes a tank!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 03:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gia the Giant was great for a squash-style match i had with her recently. Shes just so big that she can dominate you with her size alone. Very humbling. I agree with the other poster, though, because her arm wrestling skills weren't too impressive. Not a problem though since she dominates with size alone! Also, if Sara Lips isn't on this list she should be. I could barely budge her right arm when i challenged her a while back. Shes a tank!
Whoa! I have never tried a squash style match with anyone, so that would be interesting! I definitely should set up a match with Sara Lips, I think I'm more into armwrestling and losing to someone even if I try my best and Sara Lips definitely seems the type of lady who would just kick a normal person's ass!
Old 05-Jun-19, 06:33
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is on the list I attempted in post 51 at the top of page 6 (in brackets which indicates I am estimating her tier based on reports of others, in this case Bum8 in the previous post 50 at the bottom of the previous page as he seemed to conclude she'd be a little bit below the Tia Tier!).

Re: Amazon Annie, if I also estimate based on what Paul Tea said to me then the conclusion might be kind of in the middle of the reports from Royh and Will, because I know Paul feels Annie would be among the 20 or so who were strongest at it that he met, and honestly he met a real collection of strong armwrestling girls, moreso than me, and since he beat Anna M Strong even recently he'd obviously become really strong at it himself. He didn't feel Amazon Annie would be quite up with the likes of Anna M Strong herself right at the top end though, based on his experience.

Things can vary between sessions and different opponents though. I think I'm ok to reveal Sheena won against Yana Iron recently, in an armwrestling match filmed at Antscha's (which to me did seem real because the effort to win or avoid losing at the end was clear, so if anything maybe they go slightly easy at the start to build up into the match without trying to finish it quickly but it certainly seemed legitimately competitive) and I think Paul might even have guessed the other way on that one. I'm sure a few of my own guesses would be wrong if the girls all entered some huge armwrestling tournament too, even among girls I'd seen before myself.

Just because some other girls are better at it than Sara wouldn't mean you were making a wrong assumption though, about her being able to beat regular guys at it, and your own experience is surely a pretty good guide that she can! Bum8 is also a strong guy definitely I believe, which shows how well Tia could do for example (even if as seems likely she even got a bit stronger and therefore better at it since 2011 when I saw her last and I think Bum8 did too).

It seems like Amazon Annie did win against Warrior Amazone at it recently too I should add. Perhaps quite easily, but I'm just going by what is written in a video description. That would confirm she is definitely very good at it anyway I think, so even if it's true that some of the girls such as Anna M Strong can do even better, and seemingly a few guys who do sessions can beat her at it, it would still definitely seem true that she'd be winning against a lot of guys who do sessions very much like she did with Royh, and against most of the girls. It does seem like it's a speciality of her's for sure, although perhaps it seems like she might not win a Battle of the Annie's at it judging by the report about Annie Rivecchio!

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 05-Jun-19 at 06:55.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 07:13
Last Achievements

I agree with the fact that armwrestling surely seems to Amazon Annie's speciality. I think she has really strong wrists which let her easily dominate/outlast her opponents quite easily. And most of the time she is just smiling at you as she takes in everything that you throw at her. Unless you catch her on a bad day, she would be very difficult to beat without proper technique.
Old 05-Jun-19, 18:08
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

It is 16 months since my session with Amazon Annie , no one even came close to overwhelm me the way Annie did. And I had 35+ sessions ever since. The amazon warrior is definitely one of the stronger arm wrestlers out there (she won against me in the right arm and a very hard fought draw on the left) , but I think it would take 2.5 warriors to beat Annie.

Yana Iron losing to Sheena also is also no surprise for me, especially on the right arm,but also on the left I was very surprised how easy I was able to beat Yana. She did beat me in the right arm but not a smash like Sheena.

Also, another one who was mentioned as a great arm wrestler has succumbed to my mighty left arm: the lovely killpussy/goddess thunder (who defeated me easily in the right arm).

Coming to think about it, my last “clean” loss on my both arms was to Nika the bodybuilder/wrestler from Russia in July 2018 (Although Sheena did defeat me in our last session but it was immediately after the fierce battle with Warrior so I don’t count it as a “clean” loss.) I avoided a 100% left hand loss against Tia in February 2019 as she was injured from Sheena’s arm bar in their fight months before, so we did not arm wrestle in the left (In the right it took her 2 seconds).

Did a match between Amazon Annie and Sheena ever take place? Annie would have to fight a little bit before she would eventually defeat Sheena in the right arm. (In the left it would be easy for Annie).

Last edited by Royh; 05-Jun-19 at 18:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 18:30
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13

Arm wrestling result are heavy weighted in the technique applied. A weaker arm can beat a stronger one no problem when one side applies all the leverage techniques. You can be double as strong in the gym and still loose. I not arm wrestled much and not lost but I know I would loose if up against a fairly strong person male or female who was an expert at arm wrestling technique, Though I can bench press 300 pounds it would not matter in a case like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to RippedUpperBody For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 20:10
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Gia is strong, but I'm sure Amazon Annie would beat her easily at aw since she has good technique whereas I don't think Gia does it often. Just like with normal wrestling, even knowing basic technique like taking good position and proper movement will put you far ahead of an opponent who doesn't know those things.
Old 07-Jun-19, 20:35
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Things can vary between sessions and different opponents though. I think I'm ok to reveal Sheena won against Yana Iron recently, in an armwrestling match filmed at Antscha's (which to me did seem real because the effort to win or avoid losing at the end was clear, so if anything maybe they go slightly easy at the start to build up into the match without trying to finish it quickly but it certainly seemed legitimately competitive) and I think Paul might even have guessed the other way on that one. I'm sure a few of my own guesses would be wrong if the girls all entered some huge armwrestling tournament too, even among girls I'd seen before myself.
In an armwrestling match between Tia x Sheena what would be your guess?
Old 08-Jun-19, 08:07
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In an armwrestling match between Tia x Sheena what would be your guess?
Left hand: Tia.
Right hand: Sheena (this feels a bit more uncertain than left hand but at this moment would be my guess).

Added after 51 minutes:

If I try to guess in more detail how the matches would go, based on a combination of my sessions and what I saw on video then I would go with this I think:

Left hand: At the start Tia gains a small advantage quickly, and Sheena reacts verbally with something like "ohhh" and then makes a big effort with her verbal output changing to more like "ahhhh", really trying hard to reverse the situation and/or stop Tia finishing the battle, but I think Tia would probably hold the advantage without Sheena getting past half-way at any point and finally Tia would press Sheena's hand down and win. If it happened differently or Sheena won I'd be a bit surprised at least.

Right hand: I'd guess it would be quite an even battle at the start, with a bit of back and forth and even maybe with Tia getting a slight advantage, but then Sheena might get her arm at a good angle to power through Tia's resistance suddenly, and then Tia might not be able to stop the momentum and so Sheena would win. But I am not too sure about it going like this! I think comparing Tia in 2011 to Sheena in 2018 it probably would though at least.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 08-Jun-19 at 08:07.