Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Oct-19, 02:20
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Huh? Crash Coursed 4 has 17 full-sized image previews. Almost nobody else gives out so many free previews as we do.
Do video previews. Almost every single studio does them. Seeing them in motion shows how intense they are in the video and how fake or not it is. It is not perfect but it is much better than pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now if you mean video previews.. we don't plan doing those regularly. Perhaps in the future, but no promise on that. Just making those image previews takes a lot of work. Doing both image and video previews would take too much time, sorry. And if we only do video previews and no image previes, someone would complain where are the images
You can do a video preview in, literally, seconds. If you do an edited one with carefully curated scenes it may take long, but a simple one can be done really easily. Even 10 seconds from a random part of the match is still better then 100 pictures IMO.

Quote:
Speaking of Crash Coursed series, they are bestsellers. If you're a fan, you should be buying those automatically
Also I am a huge fan of Lara, she is easily on my top 10 wrestling ladies of all time, but I am voting with my wallet. I usually don't buy videos without video previews. I may eventualy pen a exception for this one, but if there other promising videos with video previews Ill buy those first.

Thanks for the response, and I wish you success. Hope you eventually change your policy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-19, 00:23
Producer
Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do video previews. Almost every single studio does them. Seeing them in motion shows how intense they are in the video and how fake or not it is. It is not perfect but it is much better than pictures.
Not true, lthasatan.. some studios simply do 'em, some don't. Also interesting that the top selling clips, like ours, GG, and few others, have images only, and it doesn't seem to hurt our sales (quite contrary

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can do a video preview in, literally, seconds. If you do an edited one with carefully curated scenes it may take long, but a simple one can be done really easily. Even 10 seconds from a random part of the match is still better then 100 pictures IMO.
Again, different strokes for different folks. I get emails on HQ images we give out for free much more than an occasional request for video trailer. Also, adding the auto-generated 10sec c4s preview causes a glitch when you also have animated GIF preview containing some vertical images as we do - I've tried it.

Quote:
Also I am a huge fan of Lara, she is easily on my top 10 wrestling ladies of all time, but I am voting with my wallet. I usually don't buy videos without video previews. I may eventualy pen a exception for this one, but if there other promising videos with video previews Ill buy those first.

Thanks for the response, and I wish you success. Hope you eventually change your policy.
Who knows, maybe we do both HQ images and HQ video previews once a while.. but we already have great success doing what we do, so not in a rush to be changing policies that add more work and slow down the tempo of new releases. As that is by far #1 request we get - to release more movies more often.

Frankly, I'm quite certain we'd have top selling clips even without any previews, stills or video Quality work needs very little advertising
I do get your point though, that there are some buyers, like you, who need to see the trailer before they buy, and I respect that
Old 26-Oct-19, 22:51
Producer
Last Achievements

OUR LATEST VIDEO RELEASES

SUPER competitive battle! Neck to neck until the very end:

TENACIOUS DUEL! feat. Raella vs Cobra

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Fit & sexy newcomer in an uphill battle against skilled amazon:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! feat. Alkaia vs Bia

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here, the focus is all on the girls' big powerful butts trading facesitting blows on each other:

FACE SMOTHERING GALORE 4! feat. Medea vs Nemesis

Amazing smothering performance by this utterly sexy vixen:

STUCK BENEATH THE BEAUTY! feat. Leona

Debilitating prolonged hard headscissoring and crippling painful grapevines in focus here:

HEADSCISSORED & GRAPEVINED! feat. Daenerys

Artemis shows how the sexy powerful athletes suffocate and tap out their (un)lucky victims:

SMOTHERING TAPOUTS! feat. Artemis

Really hard KO alert! Steven gets choked until his body cannot take it anymore:

RAELLA TAKES HIM OUT! feat. Raella

Old 01-Dec-19, 09:32
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Hey AJ, you've made some great videos with Leona lately, but I see they're all (well both of those I bought) from 2018. Do you still shoot with her or has she stopped ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Njordin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-20, 01:08
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njordin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey AJ, you've made some great videos with Leona lately, but I see they're all (well both of those I bought) from 2018. Do you still shoot with her or has she stopped ?
Marriage and maternity got in the way! Here's hoping she returns once 'things settle', hehe. As she is one amazing woman.
Old 02-Feb-20, 03:50
Points: 3,322, Level: 24 Points: 3,322, Level: 24 Points: 3,322, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Marriage and maternity got in the way! Here's hoping she returns once 'things settle', hehe. As she is one amazing woman.
AJ, have you made any videos of the new girl Penelope yet?
The Following User Says Thank You to outlawfly For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-20, 06:12
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Would love to see Ronda in a pins only match. Her thighs are amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-20, 18:18
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawfly [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
AJ, have you made any videos of the new girl Penelope yet?
A mixed holds immobilisation video release in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would love to see Ronda in a pins only match. Her thighs are amazing.
There's 2 movies featuring her pinning a guy to be released. Both great.. her body is made for pinning and facesitting! Total immobilisation by her
Old 11-Mar-20, 23:26
Points: 10,621, Level: 44 Points: 10,621, Level: 44 Points: 10,621, Level: 44
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,977 Times in 223 Posts

More danaerys wrestling men. Foot on face too. More more more.
The Following User Says Thank You to goncrazy01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-20, 08:46
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
A mixed holds immobilisation video release in the works.

There's 2 movies featuring her pinning a guy to be released. Both great.. her body is made for pinning and facesitting! Total immobilisation by her
Looking forward to this now that she realizes her true strength on the mat.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:

Tags
alphacatz, challenges, competitive, custom videos, domination, female wrestling, mixed wrestling, videos, wrestling sessions