Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-19, 21:38
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Default Re: Girls from next door who could defeat you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here are a few girls I know that can crush you in their scissors and beat you in a real match.
#4, 5, and 6 would be my choices...one at a time of course...
Old 27-Nov-19, 22:04
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow. This is super fun. Can we do more of these?

First batch: I'm 6"3, 180, and pretty fit. So the super-skinny girls I don't think I would have much trouble with. I can tell #2 is small, but made of iron. Something about her stance makes her look super aggressive too. I'm bigger, but I'd probably lose. For my money, #4 in the yellow is the hottest, which would already make her more of a threat lol. But she's probably also got the thickest thighs. Way bigger than the dude behind her. I'd lose. #5 and #8 have flexibility and athleticism that would probably make them hard to handle, but they're on the smaller side, so that could go either way. #10 is very pretty and has nice thighs/glutes... I don't know if she could beat an average guy, but there's plenty of smaller dudes she could probably clean up with. #11 looks very striking but it's hard to judge from that picture.

Second batch:
#1 Is really pretty... I can tell her legs are stronger than they look. She'd probably kick my butt. #2 and #3 both have nice thighs, but I think I could handle them. But again, I'm a slightly bigger and probably stronger than average guy... I can think of plenty of dudes that wouldn't stand a chance against them (maybe I wouldn't either, but I'm going on first glance). #4 is too tiny . #5 is a total smoke-show. Those glasses, that look. Wow. You can tell she's got nice claves and some solid thighs peaking out. And yeah. She looks smart and put together. Like she could turn you inside out mentally and twist you in knots physically. She's probably my favorite of all of them. Cute but super intimidating. #6 looks pretty basic, and I don't like the idea that a basic chick could dominate me, but I think she probably could. Obviously she's athletic, and basic or not, has a great body. #7 has got some pythons. I think she'd probably submit about anybody in a body scissor, and that doesn't even seem like it's a great picture of her.

That's fun guys, thanks for sharing... I may pull a few pics...

Wow. This is super fun. Can we do more of these?

First batch: I'm 6"3, 180, and pretty fit. So the super-skinny girls I don't think I would have much trouble with. I can tell #2 is small, but made of iron. Something about her stance makes her look super aggressive too. I'm bigger, but I'd probably lose. For my money, #4 in the yellow is the hottest, which would already make her more of a threat lol. But she's probably also got the thickest thighs. Way bigger than the dude behind her. I'd lose. #5 and #8 have flexibility and athleticism that would probably make them hard to handle, but they're on the smaller side, so that could go either way. #10 is very pretty and has nice thighs/glutes... I don't know if she could beat an average guy, but there's plenty of smaller dudes she could probably clean up with. #11 looks very striking but it's hard to judge from that picture.

Second batch:
#1 Is really pretty... I can tell her legs are stronger than they look. She'd probably kick my butt. #2 and #3 both have nice thighs, but I think I could handle them. But again, I'm a slightly bigger and probably stronger than average guy... I can think of plenty of dudes that wouldn't stand a chance against them (maybe I wouldn't either, but I'm going on first glance). #4 is too tiny . #5 is a total smoke-show. Those glasses, that look. Wow. You can tell she's got nice claves and some solid thighs peaking out. And yeah. She looks smart and put together. Like she could turn you inside out mentally and twist you in knots physically. She's probably my favorite of all of them. Cute but super intimidating. #6 looks pretty basic, and I don't like the idea that a basic chick could dominate me, but I think she probably could. Obviously she's athletic, and basic or not, has a great body. #7 has got some pythons. I think she'd probably submit about anybody in a body scissor, and that doesn't even seem like it's a great picture of her.

That's fun guys, thanks for sharing... I may pull a few pics...

Added after 32 minutes:

Here are a few girls/women I know...

#1 is about 5"4, early 30's, and not super athletic, but muscular. Has bigger legs than her marine husband.
#2 is tall, probably about 5"8. She's around 21 and (as you can see) is an avid dancer/runner
#3 Is mid 30's (probably early 20s in the small pic) and with the heels in her pictures probably around 6"2. She's holds the wall-sit record at out gym at over 30 minutes.
#4 Is about 30, and is an improv performer. She's very quick witted, and also knows some basic self-defense moves, couple of throws and chokes.
#5 is a local media personality and is an avid crossfitter. hard to believe she's had a couple of kids.

How do you think you'd fair against these? Who would you be the most intimidated by?
Attached Images
File Type: png 10X10 (3).png (1.73 MB, 756 views)
File Type: jpg 10X10 (1).jpg (226.3 KB, 598 views)
File Type: jpg 10X10 (2).jpg (315.3 KB, 530 views)
File Type: jpg 10X10 (3).jpg (269.1 KB, 1127 views)
File Type: jpg 10X10 (4).jpg (207.0 KB, 582 views)

Last edited by Suede_shoes; 27-Nov-19 at 22:03.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-19, 06:04
Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Wow Suede Shoes, great post! Love how you break down the previous. PM me if you'd like to hear more about any of the girls.

As for your set, here's what I think if I wrestled each of them.

#4 - She's super pretty and would be a lot of fun and be very into wrestling, but she's just not quite big or athletic enough to beat me. She has her moments though and is able to take falls using her thighs and then her arms to choke me but I win 4-3 in a long, tight match.

#1 - A very cute mom! It would be a slow match, but eventually she'd overpower me, especially with those legs. That's all she'd really use anyway, those legs to score scissor submissions and beat me 4-2.

#2 - She looks very athletic, love her thick arms and legs and she'd use them effectively, outmuscling me and controlling most of the match. I'd sneak in one rear naked choke but she wins decisively, squeezing the crap out of me in a 3-1 victory.

#3 - At her height, is the most intimidating and I'd be psyched out by her 4" height advantage. I'd have no answer to her, and she would use brute strength to dominate me, just using facesitting and bodyscissors to destroy me 3-0.

#5 - Gorgeous and fit, she's in way better shape and also stronger than me. I'd have no answer as she controls me and submits me fall after fall with her strong legs. Finishes me with a rear naked choke with her strong arms choking me to the brink of consciousness and wins 4-0.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-20, 19:28
Last Achievements

This is such a fun thread I'd like to get it rolling again! Here are a couple more:

Candace:
She's about 5'8 and super fit. She's the one with the legs.

Allison:
Allison is tall, about 5'9. She's nice and beefy and obviously has some very muscular legs. Very sexy and exudes dominance.

Jessica:
I posted a few different shots of her already, but what can I say? She's my favorite. She's around 6 feet, and likes to wear heals, which puts her around 6'3. As I said before has the wall-sit record at our gym at 30 minutes. Quads like pythons.

Who would you like to take on? And who would you be afraid to take on hehe?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-20, 05:27
Last Achievements

I'd try my luck against Candace, she's gorgeous. Eventually, she'd get those thighs around my neck and I'd be forced to submit. There's no way I'm escaping those pythons. She giggles each time I tap out and really enjoys herself.

Not sure I'd try Allison, that wouldn't even be a fair fight for me. If I did, well not sure I'd stay conscious. She looks ruthless.

I'd roll the dice against Jessica because she's so hot, but I'd end up exhausted and beaten as she stood over me with her foot on my chest. I can imagine two or three scissor holds would completely finish me within ten minutes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-20, 07:00
Last Achievements

I'll do a post soon of real girls I know, what do you guys want to see? Teens, milfs, girlfriends of some acquaintances, or platonic friends?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-20, 15:05
Last Achievements

Milfs please! Or maybe girlfriends/friends? But Milfs are fun...
Old 13-May-20, 15:40
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede_shoes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
#1 is about 5"4, early 30's, and not super athletic, but muscular. Has bigger legs than her marine husband.
#2 is tall, probably about 5"8. She's around 21 and (as you can see) is an avid dancer/runner
#3 Is mid 30's (probably early 20s in the small pic) and with the heels in her pictures probably around 6"2. She's holds the wall-sit record at out gym at over 30 minutes.
#4 Is about 30, and is an improv performer. She's very quick witted, and also knows some basic self-defense moves, couple of throws and chokes.
#5 is a local media personality and is an avid crossfitter. hard to believe she's had a couple of kids.
Just by looks I would assume I would be able to take #1, #3 and #4. After reading the descriptions it's obvious you cannot judge a book by its cover! If #1 didn't have good cardio or wasn't aggressive I think I would win most of the time. However, if she was aggressive I don't think she would have a whole lot of trouble getting those legs around me at some point. Her legs are definitely stronger than mine so any situation where she got her legs on me the fight would be all but over.

#3 at first glace could be a typical ditsy blonde, but she's 6'2? Only 2 inches shorter than me and if my 5'4 wife can pin me down..... safe to say someone who hold a wall sit record is going out outlast me and get a position. She's also really hot so I don't think I'd stand a chance. A match would probably end with me exhausted and her just doing whatever she wanted.

#4 like #1 I do think I have a decent chance to win. Her self defence, especially choke holds would be a huge issue. I'm a lot bigger and if she focused on arm chokes instead of leg chokes I could definitely win. I think it would be about 50/50 unless she wore some kind of unique sexy outfit. Based on the picture she seems like the type of girl that would show up in some sort of sexy leotard outfit and I just wouldn't be able to focus. I would be tapping to choke holds all night.

#5 Would beat me but I wouldn't be that intimidated. It would be interesting to see how strong she is. Her competitive spirt with crossfit and endurance would eventually take me out but I would have to feel her power first. Also, with those muscles I wouldn't be afraid to go all out and that would give her a lot of problems in the early going anyway.

#2 Is by far the most intimidating to me. She's young, pretty tall for a girl, and a runner/dancer? That's a lot more intimidating to me than a crossfit girl. #2 has major stability muscles from dancing but you can see her extremely curvy, sexy feminine figure. She would never get tired and has a HUGE ass. I would be way too turned on and she has all of the physical attributes to look amazing and deal out an ass whooping. If she got me in any sort of reverse facesit, headscissor, figure 4 hold etc. where she was hurting me and her ass was in my face I would be so done mentally, she would have all the power.

Added after 8 minutes:

I already gave my 2 cents on Jessica. I can just imagine looking up at her towering over me. Definitely doesn't look like the kind of girl to go easy on a guy.

Candace is very cute with an amazing body... like.... perfect body. I would love to wrestle her but I wouldn't be able to go all out. It would be way too hot to see what she's got so I know she would get the best of me. Those legs, tits and ass look lethal.

Allison I would be terrified to take on because I know girls like her. I would not want to lose to someone as confident as her because of what she is capable of post match. I would imagine she would go for total humiliation and I would have a hard time with that from a stranger. She's pretty good looking, I think her mentality would be the most difficult thing. Like.... not matter what hold I get her in or how long I'm winning she wouldn't stop until she got me in a submission hold. If she has good endurance I think she would "win" every time. Like I could get 5 submissions then she gets one, doesn't let go and then ties you up or something.

Keep them coming! Such a fun game.

Last edited by LuckyL; 13-May-20 at 15:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-20, 10:25
Last Achievements

Here are some strong MILFs.

Laurie is a mom of four, tall and athletic at 5-8 145. She runs and played basketball and can beat her shorter husband in wrestling. Pics 1-3.

Brooke is a powerful crossfitting mom of five! At 5-5 160, she's got thick arms and legs and explosive power. Pics 4-6.

Tall Jen is an active mom of two, strength training, running and yoga are her specialties. She's run in half-marathons! At 5-9 150 she's confident and strong. Pics 7-11.

Julia is a mom of two and a college professor. She's as fit as she is smart, a workout fiend who has run marathons and weight trains. She's on the small side at 5-4 125 but relentless, feisty, muscled and strong and has taken up kickboxing. Pics 12-14.

How would you do against each?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Milf.Laurie.jpg (19.9 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Laurie.3.jpg (80.9 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Laurie2.jpg (155.2 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Brooke.jpg (146.9 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Brooke2.jpg (59.5 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Brooke3.jpg (98.2 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Jen5.jpg (40.8 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg MIlf.Jen4.jpg (74.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg MIlf.Jen2.jpg (65.5 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Jen.jpg (44.2 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Jen3.jpg (49.6 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Julia.4.jpg (211.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Julia2.JPG (201.5 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg Milf.Julia3.JPG (141.0 KB, 225 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-20, 02:43
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here are some strong MILFs.

Laurie is a mom of four, tall and athletic at 5-8 145. She runs and played basketball and can beat her shorter husband in wrestling. Pics 1-3.

Brooke is a powerful crossfitting mom of five! At 5-5 160, she's got thick arms and legs and explosive power. Pics 4-6.

Tall Jen is an active mom of two, strength training, running and yoga are her specialties. She's run in half-marathons! At 5-9 150 she's confident and strong. Pics 7-11.

Julia is a mom of two and a college professor. She's as fit as she is smart, a workout fiend who has run marathons and weight trains. She's on the small side at 5-4 125 but relentless, feisty, muscled and strong and has taken up kickboxing. Pics 12-14.

How would you do against each?
Laurie already has experience kicking a man's ass on a regular basis so that's a psychological advantage. I think she's got the prettiest face of the bunch and the fact that she's a runner would definitely cause some problems. I'm not convinced she would take me out easily since I'm 6'4, way taller than she's use to. I'd say she would win 6 or 7 of 10.

I wouldn't stand a chance against Brooke. A woman with those credentials who is good looking will run me over every time.

Jen is tricky because she definitely has the credentials to win but she looks like she's not all that aggressive. If she's not I would win more often but if she is and knows how to scissor. Those legs and body would take me out easily.

Julia is so similar to my wife so it would probably go a lot like our matches.

If the pictures showed more of their figure I could give a more detailed guess of how a match would go.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: