Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-20, 23:24
Banned
Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11 Points: 810, Level: 11
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Have you ever experienced a full-force headscissor from a strong lady?

Does it count if I am a girl and another girl has used full force on me during a competitive match?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-20, 01:15
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Have you ever experienced a full-force headscissor from a strong lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does it count if I am a girl and another girl has used full force on me during a competitive match?
I don't see why not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-20, 07:11
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you got any recommendations of sessiongirls that has done it to you?

I had 4-5 times where it was very close,and only one time when I was out.
That was from Athena in London. It was pretty cool.
I do not do sessions too often, so I can't tell you from experience. But I can tell you that pretty much any girl who is known for her scissors is capable of putting you out within seconds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-20, 21:59
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My ex gf loved to scissor me to no mercy all the time. One day I pissed her off and she pissed me off but she surprised attacked me later that night and before I could even tap I was out. I woke up with her smiling and she said don't fuck with me. She went 100 right away and I was out in like 3 seconds.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teebone For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-20, 00:06
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My ex gf loved to scissor me to no mercy all the time. One day I pissed her off and she pissed me off but she surprised attacked me later that night and before I could even tap I was out. I woke up with her smiling and she said don't fuck with me. She went 100 right away and I was out in like 3 seconds.
If this was real this sounds really horrible then.
Old 14-Jan-20, 15:36
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I had a session on Saturday with Mistress Blaze in NC, she is a legitimately beautiful brunette with great tanned skin and long legs. I say legit because everyone says their session partner is beautiful, and they all are, but this gal is 9 or 10. Could be a model.

She made a point of telling me she’s been to the gym and her body scissors were brutal at times. I’m a fan of the double arm sleeper choke hold, so one time she had me in a double arm sleeper/body scissor combo and went what I believe was 100% force on both for about 5 seconds. I was tapping very quickly after that. It’s very humbling because she’s not a trained fighter or body builder. Just a beautiful, 5’8”, probly 135lb woman and she had me in a death grip that could have easily put me out or even killed me if she wanted to.

My ribs are still a bit sore 3 days later, and I can’t help but look at other women knowing they could possibly inflict just as much pain (or more) than she did. Really cool and sexy thought!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-20, 16:06
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Being knocked out by a scissor is not about force, it is about blocking the blood flow to the brain, blocking the artery to the brain does not require a lot of force and you pass out in a matter of secondds

It is possible to put a lot of presssure on a headscissor without making you pass out directly. You feel pressure building up in your head until the point that you think your eyes will pop out of your head. And it makes that all kind of fluids come out of your nose even if you do not have a cold. I have read stories that scissors made veins in your eyes pop, making you eyes all red, but that never happened to me (yet).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ehuls For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-20, 16:10
Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I've been scissored full power by 2 different girls atm, they were weaker than average and they could still knock me out if they had me propperly caught in about 5 seconds. in fact, I have been knock out accidentally several times by both of them in 5-6 seconds without even noticing I was going out...

In both cases they had to get a perfect headscissors or they wouldnt even get close to make me tap out, but when they did (or I positioned my self in the deadliest spot) it was imposible to handle

so that you have numbers to realize how weak they were, my last gf squat 1RM was 40kg
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarrina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-20, 02:06
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If this was real this sounds really horrible then.
It was very real. I was out so fast that I did not feel it hurt. It was like she just cut off the blood supply very fast and I went out. It was erotic and very scary cause then I knew how strong she was and she knew how to do it so correctly
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teebone For This Useful Post: