Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-20, 06:15
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Remember your first session?

My 1st session was against sara from Iowa. I was 30 an she was about 45. I was 5"9 about 180pds. She was about 6 feet an about 170pds. I asked for competitive an it turned out i was thrown around like a ragdoll for the whole match. She was an athelete runner an blackbelt in karate. She got me hooked on sessions, didn't expect an ass kicking like that even though i tried to fight back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 06:36
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My 1st session was against sara from Iowa. I was 30 an she was about 45. I was 5"9 about 180pds. She was about 6 feet an about 170pds. I asked for competitive an it turned out i was thrown around like a ragdoll for the whole match. She was an athelete runner an blackbelt in karate. She got me hooked on sessions, didn't expect an ass kicking like that even though i tried to fight back
Never heard of her before but she sounds like she was a good one!
Old 23-Aug-20, 06:50
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This must be her: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It seems she's been around a long while.

Last edited by Johnny Nobody; 23-Aug-20 at 07:32.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 12:54
ssddfaudhey

My first was on 2001 with Robin.I honestly didnt think a woman would be able to submit me very easily.She walked out at 120lbs,very toned and muscular though especially her legs were pretty jacked.Still I was like no way she easily kicking my ass.It was set up as a competitive match.We talked a bit before we faced off.She told me before hand not to expect to win any matches.On 3 we started and on 3 I was trapped in a bodyscissor.I though I'd just pull her feet apart easily.I reach back and as I touch her foot I feel a sudden sharp pain through my abdomen.I can't budge her feet and I can't breathe or move.I yell ok ok I give up,she eases off and says tapout on my leg next time.

I still thought it was a fluke, but was worried about thst hold lol Next match she puts me flat on my back in seconds.Before I could react im in a grapevine pin,didn't know what the hell it was then.I couldn't figure out why I couldn't move or escape.She pinned my arms above my head and said say" i submitt you win" I refused and tried to escape, it felt like my groin tore as she spread me out.I yelled I submitt you win so dang fast!At that point I realized this was for real.She was kinda chuckling after that and says I told you I was going to win.

Next match I decided to attack right on 3.That got me rught into a bodyscissor.This time she locked me down and controlled me in the bodyscissor before taking my back.She got my in a full nelson bodyscissors combo.
I verbally submitted as she tightened up.She said this is where tapouts and submissions don't get you out of a hold anymore.I said what?I was kinda scared but also thought I could get out.She replied im not going to let you go,as she switched from bodyscissor to body triangle.Go ahead give 100% try to get out of this,good luck.At that point she had me completely immobilized i couldny even move.Then she starts working her body triangle up towards my head.Next thing I know she has my right arm and head locked in a triangle.She tightened it untill i was gurgling.Lets off laughs and says ill take that as a tapout!Try to escape now ,if you dare!

From that point on I honestly don't remember how many submissions and tapouts she got.I didn't escape any holds.Even as she transitioned from one to another,she was too fast!

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 23-Aug-20 at 18:08.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 14:27
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My 1st session was against sara from Iowa. I was 30 an she was about 45. I was 5"9 about 180pds. She was about 6 feet an about 170pds. I asked for competitive an it turned out i was thrown around like a rag doll for the whole match. She was an athlete runner an black belt in karate. She got me hooked on sessions, didn't expect an ass kicking like that even though i tried to fight back
I believe she was active until just a few years ago. She was really good, should be more present in discussions about the most notable session ladies in my opinion. Truly debilitating bodyscissors.
Old 23-Aug-20, 17:13
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The reviews on message boards I've seen of her over the years were mixed, as I recall. Some were positive while some were dissapointed.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 19:57
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The reviews on message boards I've seen of her over the years were mixed, as I recall. Some were positive while some were dissapointed.
She wasn't easy to deal with, she would call u when she was visiting an yell at u if u couldn't make it, she talked me into sessions when i couldn't afford it, an sometimes she would be many hours late. She was kind of a bully thats why i liked her so much. The last few sessions with her she was probably in her 60s an would show up 6-12 hrs late, but was still strong an dominant as ever
Old 24-Aug-20, 00:35
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
She wasn't easy to deal with, she would call u when she was visiting an yell at u if u couldn't make it, she talked me into sessions when i couldn't afford it, an sometimes she would be many hours late. She was kind of a bully thats why i liked her so much. The last few sessions with her she was probably in her 60s an would show up 6-12 hrs late, but was still strong an dominant as ever
Yes, she would keep in contact with you which I liked. I was ok with her nudging about doing sessions since she really seemed to enjoy seeing me again, even if she acted the same way with all her repeats it was still nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-20, 07:01
Points: 3,675, Level: 25 Points: 3,675, Level: 25 Points: 3,675, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Gabrielle Hames. 6-1 205 pounds It was overwhelming. Stronger than a locomotive.

I was supposed to follow up with Joanne Lee, but she had to cancel at the last minute. Never was able to reschedule.

Last edited by carlin80; 24-Aug-20 at 07:07.
The Following User Says Thank You to carlin80 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-20, 16:23
DMC

vs Sybil Starr. Got destroyed. Then after the session told me she really wrestled down to my level so as not to hurt me. Never underestimate the power of a woman. She looked so harmless to me but she really knows her holds and is well skilled. My extra 80 lbs and 8 inches in height meant nothing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: