Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-15, 19:12
Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling references

I remember the local shop started to rent VHS tapes, it was the 90's man.

I checked them out one day, just curious. Then i see it, Battling Beauties it said in fancy flashy writing. My stomach turned a few times. Oily and busty i thought.

I knew i had to see it, i was about 15 or 16 and knew there was no chance of ever renting that out one friday night. My friends and i were in there a couple of days later and i said we should rent this, got the case down and showed them, they was all up for it. Excited to share my passion for oil and boobs in bikinis with my pals we set about getting this into our Ferguson video star. None of us had the bottle to go in there to rent it, we all fancied the girl on the till so My mate got he's mum to rent it for us. Theres us, 4 young men, excited and giggling, smelling of tobacco and a little dizzy after the pear wine we guzzled. 1 of them a passion for lovely ladies wrestling around, sat and watched, stared and laughed dry cotton mouthed got the best 1 Hour & 30 minutes of tv ever. Even my friends mum and dad joined us on the sofa to watch it. The glam the costumes and the ladies. Great night
Old 09-Sep-15, 19:18
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have dozens of these from growing up. Mostly just really hot/athletic girls with some muscle and the potential for something to happen ... rather than a real fight .... which is what turns me on more than anything else ..

A few :

I remember a soccer camp in High School ... really pretty blonde on the girls varsity team .... long hair, pretty ... very athletic with absolutely awesome muscular legs. Not like power lifter but you know ... figure quality legs (my thing) ... any way we were all housed in a college dorm for the camp in August before the college was in session ... girls on one floor ... boys above. So we had early morning runs every day like at 5:30 and i can remember this girl (let's call her Lisa) the object of my high school fantasies ... she comes walking in with all the girls on their way out and they are streaming by all the guys who are also getting ready. We're all packed in a hallway .. Lisa is wearing these great red shorts with side slashes ... looking awesome and fit and my buddy who was a great athlete but like a lot of guys at the age of 16 is really skinny he has a big mouth and he starts saying something to the girls and Lisa confronts him ... like walks right up to him with a scowl ... totally intimidating and the women's coach sees it and says to my buddy "hey doug ... if I were you I'd keep your mouth shut or you might get humiliated in front of everyone"

Well ... that was all it took. Everyone could see him size up the situation ... size up Lisa and decide ... i better back down or she might just kill me in front of everyone.

Every time I would see Lisa for years after that ... I'd think about her getting up in my buddies face and him backing down ...
The Following User Says Thank You to davebrowne321 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-20, 15:35
Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38
Last Achievements

lollydx's television selection box from page 1 certainly strikes a chord. When former pro wrestler Jackie Pallo is thrown to the mat by a woman who then does a victory pose on his prone form, how I wish that , rather than Mollie Sugden, one of the younger, athletic and attractive actresses should have performed the stunt. Penny Irving or Candy Davies (nurses to Young Mr Grace), especially in their sexy nurses outfits, would have been a better choice or Wendy Richard (38-27-37 in her modelling days) in a black one piece with matching fishnet tights and boots. Gorgeous Carol Cleveland who looked so hot in boxing vest and shorts in Monty Python (the Ken Clean Air System sketch) could have applied the coup de grace or Kate O'Mara in a leopard print bikini or Valerie Leon in a pink bikini or Margaret Nolan in a silver one. Linzi Drew could have sufficed, judging by the moves she had in the back of a taxi with Adrian Street, she was a natural !
The Following User Says Thank You to laura lover For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 14:16
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Here another for the list, All The Marbles. It came out 1981 and is the story of a female wrestling tag team. Haven't seen the movie in years but I remember there being some great wrestling action in the movie.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 14:23
Points: 276,708, Level: 100 Points: 276,708, Level: 100 Points: 276,708, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,240 Times in 6,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here another for the list, All The Marbles. It came out 1981 and is the story of a female wrestling tag team. Haven't seen the movie in years but I remember there being some great wrestling action in the movie.
There are plenty of images and video links of it posted recently on Pages 28 and 29 of the following thread:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-20, 16:01
Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38 Points: 8,033, Level: 38
Last Achievements

"Jason King" and "The Persuaders" , back in my youth (the early 70s) provided some fine intergender combat. Archetypal Swedish blonde, Yutte Stenengaarde, wearing a gi tangles with a similarly clad male and Tony Curtis in one "Persuaders" episode and in "As easy as ABC", - a "Jason King" production -she throws a couple of old villains around. Cyd Hayman throws Dudley Foster's stunt double and Gillian Duxbury - a few years on in a "Professionals" episode, "The Long Run" tangles with her male instructor as well as Bodie and Doyle.
For fans of f v f wrestling, there was a brief but great bit of action (Mitzi Mueller arranged it) in an episode of "Sorry" back in June 86.
The Following User Says Thank You to laura lover For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 15:52
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

The older the action the better, new stuff sucks. Pretty much Hollywood in general.
Old 29-Jun-20, 17:39
Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I’m with Jim, All the Marbles was the best female wrestling movie. From the wrestling it self, to the attire they wore, great!
The Following User Says Thank You to Smalpackage For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-20, 17:50
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalpackage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m with Jim, All the Marbles was the best female wrestling movie. From the wrestling it self, to the attire they wore, great!
It's also worth watching for an understated performance by the great Peter Falk as their manager. His comic skills are remarkable, and his dramatic roles are excellent.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-20, 13:48
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's also worth watching for an understated performance by the great Peter Falk as their manager. His comic skills are remarkable, and his dramatic roles are excellent.
I SO so agree! This movie pulled so many things together, and yet it seems to be very under-rated.