Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Nov-17, 22:29
Producer
Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Submission Live Christmas Event and Drinks: Dec 9th 2017

We are having a Christmas Special Live Wrestling Event on December 9th 1pm-5pm plus festive drinks.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This will be The Submission Room's 9th live event and to celebrate there will be 9 wrestlers and 9 matches, all on December 9th!

It will be particularly special as we have 3 guest wrestler from Alpha Catz joining us for the event.

The event will be held at New River Studios, 199 Eade Road, N4 1DN a short walk from Manor House station in North London.

Tickets are £50 in advance or £60 on the door. Please do email me to let me know you are coming.

After the 9 matches, there will mixed mini matches with the wrestlers (£20 for 10 minutes, £10 for 5 minutes)

Unless of course you want to go straight to the bar and start The Submission Room Christmas Party!

Email me [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Wrestlers

Sativa
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sativa has been training in BJJ for 5 years and is already extremely skilled on the wrestling mats, and she’s always on the look out for potential sparring partners to get down and dirty with. She’s strong, flexible and of course drop dead gorgeous. You had better watch out for her kicking skills as well; she’s also a black belt in karate. And with a background in dance she will gracefully lock you into her clutches. You won’t regret booking a session with Sativa.

Amethyst
Brutality is rather erotic when it comes in the form of a busty, 5’4 tall, innocent looking doll-face. Ultraviolence on the mind since the age of twelve (she grew up on Russ Meyers films, not My Little Pony). Reaching purple belt in Karate as a child, earning the nickname ”The Hammerfist” as a tearaway teen, then a gym bunny and pole dancer during her stripper years; getting physical has always been a vital outlet! Currently training in weight lifting, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Krav Maga and freestyle wrestling, she dishes out all she’s mastered and loves every minute. Above mixed wrestling, she loves to box; she can be found in her local boxing gym or sparring in the park with her trainer, weekly.

Amethyst’s sessions are energetic and full-on, high-octane action; she puts in everything she has which is why she has such outstanding reviews. Her stamina will astound you and her passion and rage means she sweats and grunts like her life depends on it – things get VERY intense. She is feisty, fearless and fierce. If anyone likes to push her to her limits, it’s Amethyst Hammerfist, herself.

Jade
Jade is no stranger to the session wrestling scene. She has been wrestling since 2008 and is a keen and competent grappler, so be prepared for a tough wrestling session.

Jade has an extremely fun, feisty and addictive personality, which will have you easily hooked. She has a background in dance and yoga which helps with her stamina and flexibility.

Blaze
Blaze is a former professional gymnast and ballet dancer, making her a very agile and graceful wrestler. And it also explains her now legendary calf muscles.

These days she is a circus aerialist and her body is as powerful as it looks. With a background in Tae kwondo, sword fighting and Muay Thai she is no stranger to combat as you will discover. She may love nothing more than immobilising you completely and watching you squirm, but it’s the charisma and charm with which she does it that will have you hooked.

Nixie
Storming into the session wrestling scene with incredible strength and looks, Nixie is definitely a wrestler you want to meet.

With a background in yoga, hula hooping and aerial acrobatics, Nixie has excellent upper body strength. She’s taken to wrestling like a natural and is a very quick learner.

Cobra GB
Just like the snake: long, twisty and venomous, Cobra is one of The Submission Room’s newest stars. Cobras never attack unless they are provoked, so pick Cobra as your opponent and get flung around the mats like helpless prey. Just watch out for this wrestler’s lethal bite as well as her favourite move, the grapevine.

Cobra’s tall, slender and strong snakelike body will wrap around you until you submit. Her flexibility is due to many years of gymnastics training and when you add aikido and kickboxing to the mix, you get nothing less than a deadly combination.

Sabrina
Hi guys, my name is Sabrina, and I love all things physical, being it a good gym workout or a tiring long run. Trying out wrestling for the first time, I find it a captivating battle of power, skills, and wits, kinda like a more demanding game of chess, so to speak Once I stepped on the mats, I took the plunge into it without hesitation.

Scorpi
I’ve always been fascinated with ancient martial arts. I guess I’m what you’d call a tomboy, in a sense? Spending too much time browsing the malls or playing with dolls was never too high on my list of priorities - unlike being able to defend myself. Unlike striking, grappling is a fairly new experience to me, however I’m a fast learner and am not afraid to tangle with girls who may be better than me in order to improve

Cobra CZ
I am a little fireball, always super active and trying new things in life. Being given a chance to face the boys in their traditional arena, mat wrestling, I was ecstatic and could not sleep the day before my first tryout. Wrestling proved tough yet great deal of fun. Since I hate losing and I hate giving up, I think I found a new thing to conquer and get better at!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PippaRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 07:47
Producer
Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Submission Room Live Event #10 FEBRUARY 24th 2018

What better way is there to get over the winter blues than by coming to our first live wrestling event of 2018. And for that matter this will be the first UK wrestling show of 2018, so don’t miss it!

We are delighted to have three of the amazing Irish Max Academy Wrestlers join us for this event, as well as a fabulous selection of The Submission Room regulars, PLUS the stunning Anastaxia.

Just like the Christmas event in December it will be a special edition event of 9 matches plus mini matches (for those of you who came to the Christmas event and missed out on the mini matches, I do apologise, we will have more time in the venue this time) Mini matches are the perfect introduction into the session wrestling scene or a good way to get a taste of a particular wrestler’s style, before committing to an hour session. As usual the mini matches will be £20 for 10 minutes and £10 for 5 minutes.

Get in touch if you’d like to book a session with any of the guest or Submission Room wrestlers around the date of the live event and keep an eye out for Anastaxia’s special offer on her sessions at The Submission exclusive to those who attend the event… Watch this space!

Venue confirmed: New River Studios, 199 Eade Road, N4 1DN (near Manor House station) We will be in the event space at the bottom of the hill, through the shutter door and through the big space.

Email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to book your place at this event and purchase the £50 advance ticket. Tickets on the day are £60 to be paid in cash.

Kat Max
Kat Max is a real powerhouse. With sculpted muscles from years of body building and power lifting she certainly is an intimidating opponent. Famous for her strong thighs and face squashing butt, her matches at this event will certainly be impressive entertainment.

All IMA girls will also be available for custom videos, so get in touch with your requests.

Viper Max
Viper Max really isn’t one to miss. She’s become an extremely popular member of the session wrestling scene and I’m very excited to see her in action on the 24th. Viper Max has a background in boxing (Boxing fans… please get in touch with your custom video requests asap!!) Whilst on the wrestling mats her opponents need to watch out for her grapevines and full nelson.

Baby Max
Baby Max may be the smallest of the Irish girls, but she’s perfectly put together! So if you enjoy watching cute, bubbly, giggling wrestlers battle it out on the mats, then come along to watch Baby Max in action. She may be small but she’s got an evil edge and already has a couple of events under her belt.

Sativa
As some of you know, Sativa, is a bit of a superstar and a regular in our live wrestling events. She did not take part in the last one, because she’s been away on a mega adventure: training, wrestling, filming and travelling around Cuba and the USA. Sativa returns to the UK only a few days before the February 24th event, so come along and have a catch up with her. She’s never one to disappoint. And if you’re a fan we have plenty of clips of Sativa to keep you occupied. Check here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Anastaxia
Anastaxia was due to wrestle in our September event last year, but sadly broke her rib so had to pull out. Despite that she came along to the event anyway and showed her support to the rest of the wrestlers, which shows what a lovely person she is. This will be her second live event at The Submission Room and she will also be busy with sessions on the days following the event as she’ll be offering a VERY special discount on wrestling sessions for those who attend the event. More details coming soon.

Ivy
Ivy is without a doubt one of the most popular session wrestlers around. Blue belt in bjj, personal trainer and absolutely killer thighs and incredible physique. I’m particularly excited that she agreed to take part in this live event. This will be Ivy’s first Submission Room event and her first event in over 5 years! Don’t miss the chance to watch her live in action and of course get a mini match. This could be a ONE OFF!

Miss Kay O
Miss Kay O is just delightful. She’s the kind of wrestler once you’ve met her in person, seen her beautiful smile and witnessed her determination and stubbornness on the wrestling mats, you can’t help but fall for her charm. This will be her third Submission Room live show. Check her out out in action at our previous events and in various mixed and custom matches on our clipstore here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Cobra
If there was an award for most improved over the last year, then our Cobra would be a top contender. She’s spent the last six months training in mma so I’m very excited to see what punches she pulls at this event. Whoever is up against Cobra on February 24th will certainly have to be weary of her very tall, slender and strong snakelike body.

Nixie
Last on the line up, but certainly not least, is the incredible Nixie. Nixie is one of the newer wrestlers on the scene but she’s been incredibly busy since she was first added to The Submission Room site. I don’t think I need to explain why! But just in case, she has a great personality, is competitive, strong and skilled…. Nixie has the lot. Come and watch her impressive technique.

So, that’s a wrap. Nine of the best, all gearing up for this amazing show. Do please come and support The Submission Room team on February 24th.

Thanks,

Pippa the Ripper
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PippaRipper For This Useful Post: